Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Initiation

"Not your usual club"

5
0 Comments 0
18.9k Views 18.9k
3.1k words 3.1k words
The Initiation

In my last story I related how we discovered Kim’s capacity for multiple orgasms. At that point we had been swinging for about a year. Mostly it was a few couples who got together whenever it was convenient for the couples involved. One night after some sex with Randy and Bev, we were just sitting around talking and the subject came up of maybe organizing some kind of regular get together with several couples. We both thought it sounded like a good idea so we approached a couple other couples we have fun with and brought it up.

After some drinks and some laughs we decided we should organize our own little swing club. Do some advertising locally and maybe draw in some new faces, (and other parts too.)

We initially got a few responses and some of them worked out well for us and some of them didn’t. Some were just TOO kinky. There are some fetishes that are just too far out there.

Initially, we held our get togethers at one or another couple’s house about once a month. Eventually, the group got too big and we had to start renting a hospitality room at a local motel. We did meet a lot of new people and had some really great sex parties and that was how we came to go to a really large gathering in Detroit. It was through that party that we met another couple that we really hit it off with.

Samantha was a knock out. About 5’6”, 115#, beautiful C cup breasts about the size of small grapefruit cut in half. A true red head from her head to her pussy. She seemed to really like me and there was an equally strong attraction between Kim and Sam’s husband Stan. We got together with them several times and had just mind blowing sex every time we did. You know, sometimes the chemistry just seems right and it was with us.

After about three months, Sam and Stan invited us over for dinner and fun and after we had played together for a couple hours or so, Samantha said she wanted to invite us to join a private club that they belonged to. It was by invitation only and they only accepted two new couples a year. They explained it was a much more progressive club than we were accustomed to and it got downright kinky sometimes. Were we interested? After assuring us there was no pain involved, or allowed, and that it was designed to explore each person’s capacity for pleasure, we decided to give it a try.

They told us they would put us up at the next meeting of the members and if we were accepted, we would have to undergo an initiation. That made us back off a step. Stan and Sam both assured us that we would thoroughly enjoy every minute of the initiation and since we had developed a bond of trust with them we said OK.

Three weeks later, we found out we had been accepted and were scheduled for our initiation the following month at their club headquarters. Needless to say, Kim and I experienced some of the best sex of our live with each other for the next three weeks anticipating what was to come. Sam and Stan would not give us any clues, but kept telling us how we were not going to believe how much fun we were going to have.

The week before our initiation, Sam and Stan came over and laid out some of the ground rules we were expected to agree with. There might be a few surprises, but nothing to be afraid of. Whatever happened, we were expected to participate in without question. They reassured us there would never be any kind of pain during the initiation, only intense pleasure for both of us. After all, every member there had undergone the initiation before they were admitted and they were all anticipating our indoctrination.

The night finally arrived and Sam and Stan picked us up and drove us to the building. When we got there, Stan knocked on the door and it was opened by a very attractive man and woman. We got inside and the gentleman started to explain about what was going to happen inside. We were going to be taken to separate rooms and prepared. Once we were ushered through the final door there was only one rule. You must be willing to accept whatever happens the rest of the evening. He assured us again there would be no pain inflicted; everything that was going to happen was designed and proven to be pleasurable.

I looked at Kim to see her reaction, and she looked at me.

“Let’s do it” she said.

I nodded, and we were taken to separate rooms for preparation.

When I got to my room there was a young man there who told me to disrobe.

“Completely?” I asked.

“Completely.” He replied.

When I was naked he led me to a shower and told me to get in. I adjusted the water temp and stepped in. The next thing I knew, there was a naked woman coming in to my shower. She didn’t say anything, just took the soap and started lathering me up. She had me turn so my back was to her and started washing my back and shoulders, gradually reaching around to soap my chest. She stepped up so her breasts and pelvis were pressed into my back and buttocks and slowly moved on down until she grasped my, by now enlarged cock and softly soaped it up sliding her hands up and down the shaft, gently cupping my balls and stroking back up my cock until I felt that familiar tingle start to grow in the base of my manhood. She then turned me around, evidently sensing I was getting too close to exploding and rinsed me off. Turning off the water, she reached for a large bath towel and began drying me off.

Next, she led me to a full length mirror, picked up a bottle of lotion and began smoothing lotion all over my body, from my neck to my toes, taking particular care of my still hard cock. Once she had me slippery smooth, she put a blindfold on me and led me to another room. She opened the door and immediately another set of hands took my hands and led me to a bed. Gently pushing me back onto the mattress, she crawled between my legs and very slowly began sliding up my slippery legs. Her breasts were so soft on my legs and thighs and she kept moving up, sliding over my ever hardening cock. Her breasts played lightly on my chest, and her pussy mound pressed down on my pole. She began kissing my lips, her tongue darting between my lips until we were both tasting each other’s passion. By now I am breathing hard and ragged. I don’t know how much longer I can hold off with her rubbing her pussy on my hard on and her tits on my chest. Then she began to slide further up my body. Still straddling me, her pussy gliding up my chest until she was directly over my mouth, she then lowered her mound to my lips and I just started doing what came naturally. I was licking her labia and teasing her clitoris and really getting in to the act when I felt another pair of hands start gently massaging my cock. I was in heaven. I continued to perform my oral manipulations on the pussy in my face and the hand on my cock was soon replaced by a very wet, very warm mouth that began a slow, gentle up and down motion on me until I was right on the verge of blowing my load and she stopped. She then moved up my legs, straddling me like the first girl and moved right up to the first girl’s back. Girl number one then climbed off me and girl number two took her place on my face. I began administering my tongue services to her, and another set of legs straddled me and moved directly up to my thighs and sat with her pussy just touching my prick and started a slow gentle rocking until I was thrusting up at her. She would slide her pussy up my cock until it was almost in position to enter her, and then slide back down again. Over and over she came just so close. Finally, on one of her upward slides she went forward far enough for me to slip inside her. “Oh my God.” I gasped. The sensation was so overwhelming that I only lasted about four or five thrusts and exploded a massive load of cum into her tunnel.

She continued to sit there, milking my cock, until I began to get soft and slipped out of her. When I fell out of her pussy, she moved right up and straddled my face. My juices were already beginning to stream out of her. I started cleaning her up and she started getting very aroused. Soon she was bouncing on my face and grinding her pussy on my tongue and building to her own orgasm.

ThePrimeDominaTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ThePrimeDominaTS

I got so excited about giving her a good oral orgasm that I began to get hard again and suddenly had another pair of lips on my growing member. Having just cum once, I was able to hold off from cuming so soon again. Whoever was giving me head, knew what she was doing and sucked me and licked me until I was rock hard again.

Suddenly, everything stopped at once. The mouth on my cock stopped. The pussy on my mouth pulled away, and I was helped to my feet. The blindfold was taken off and I was in a room with five naked women. I have no idea who was blowing me, no idea who I blew my load into, no idea of the passage of time or how many of the women had been involved. The red head did seem quite flushed, so I think I had been cleaning her up after my explosion, but I don’t know that for sure.

They all surrounded me and pushed and prodded me towards another door. One of them opened it and we all went through. I found myself in a small auditorium complete with a stage. On the stage was a solid, heavy device about six feet tall standing upright in the shape of an X. I could see Velcro cuffs attached to each of the “legs” of this device and guessed what it was for. I was just wondering what they had planned for me with that thing, when five men came on stage leading Kim, who was blindfolded and positioned her in front of the device. By the look on her face, it was obvious that she had already experienced at least one orgasm, probably more. One of the guys on stage brought over a small stool and several of the men, who all sported nice hard ons, helped her step up on the stool. Two of them took a separate arm and brought it up to the cuffs on the top of the device and strapped her arms there. Another man lifted her up slightly off the stool and pulled the stool away letting her hang by her arms with her feet off the floor. All five of them then began to touch her body all over. Some lightly stroked her arms and shoulders, some stroking her breasts and another gently massaging her already dripping pussy. Kim was squirming and moaning in pleasure and everyone watching had their mouths hanging open in awe as she rapidly built towards a climax.

Like I explained earlier, Once Kim is aroused; just the slightest erotic touch will send her soaring towards a new pleasure peak. With hands all over her body and one pushing a finger or two into her pussy, she was groaning and pushing back trying to get over the edge. The guy stroking her pussy then stopped and gently pulling her legs wide apart, fastened them to the Velcro cuffs on the bottom of the device. She was totally and completely helpless and vulnerable and I could tell by the expression on her face that she was on the edge of ecstasy in anticipation.

Two of the guys left the stage and came back in a few minutes with a machine of some sort. There is a motor mounted on the base and a long shaft sticking straight up in the air. Another of the guys provided a small, about four inch, soft rubber dildo that he attached to the shaft. When someone turned the machine on, it was obvious what was going to happen. The shaft began to slowly extend and retract straight up in the air. Kim was still blindfolded so she didn’t know what was happening. There are still hands all over her keeping her excited and she can hear this motor, but has no idea what it is. The machine is then moved closer to Kim and the stroke of the shaft is adjusted so the penis will penetrate her, but not too far. Once the adjustments are fine tuned, the guys fondling her body back away and the machine is slid under Kim’s spread eagled legs and prepared for penetrating her.

The shaft was slowly brought up until it just touched her lips and she jumped in anticipation. Then, ever so slowly the machine slid into her very wet and much lubricated love channel. Kim’s head went back and she softly let out a moan of pleasure as it reached the peak of its cycle, then slowly slid back down until just the head was still inside her. Very, very slowly, the machine continued it’s relentless up and down, in and out motion until she cried out in her first orgasm and started grinding her body in rhythm with the machine, trying to get more of it into her.

All the guys but one had moved down into the audience to watch the show and found someone to help with their erections. The girls were obviously turned on by what was happening and were striving to relieve their own frustrations with the help of a good hard cock. I had a really pretty brunette sitting on my cock and bouncing slowly, but everyone’s eyes were still on Kim and the machine.

After about five minutes and at least as many orgasms, the guy turned the machine off and let Kim catch her breath. The sights and sounds of the orgy going on in the audience were intoxicating. There were ohs and ahs all over the room and Kim seemed to be getting excited again just listening to the sounds of lovemaking going on around her.

Once Kim had recovered and her breath was almost normal, the guy on stage produced a much larger version of the penis on the shaft and attached it in place of the small one. This one was at least ten inches long and as big around as a ring bologna. He lubed the cock up good, then adjusted the stroke of the machine and replaced it beneath Kim’s quivering pussy. As the new cock began to invade her body, Kim started with “ohhhhhhh” and as it slowly moved farther up she progressed to “Unhhhhh, Unhhhhh,” and when it had penetrated her completely she no longer was having orgasms, she was an orgasm. As the machine was turned on and slowly began to stroke inside her, she was so stretched that she was having clitoral orgasms and G spot orgasms at the same time and the machine was relentless. The machine was slowly turned up until it was thrusting into her faster and faster. She was moaning and crying and screaming and bucking, “ OHHHHHH GODDDDDDD!!!!!!!YES YES YESSSSSS OHHHHHHHHH UNHHHHHHHHHHHHH GODDDDDDDDDD GODDDDDDDDDD YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. As soon as one mind shattering orgasm ended the machine pumping into her sent her rocketing to another one. She really did not come down from her orgasmic peak for five full minutes.

I think everyone in the audience had cum at least once watching Kim have so much pleasure.

Finally the guy on stage turned the machine off, uncuffed her legs, put the stool under her to support her weight, then uncuffed her arms and led her to a mattress on the floor. He laid her on the mattress and I think she passed out for a couple minutes.

As it turned out, the guy on stage controlling the machine was the only one who had not cum yet. About the time I thought the show must be over the guy on stage laid down between Kim’s legs and gently started licking her swollen pussy. At first there was no response, but as she came to, she realized someone was licking her clit and she put her hands on the back of his head and pulled him harder into her mound. After some time, when Kim was beginning to build to yet another peak, he moved up on her and slowly inserted his hard penis into her vagina. This guy knew what he was doing because every time Kim seemed right on the verge of going full into another climax, he stopped and let her come back down. He repeated that several times. Just when Kim was going to go over the edge, he pulled out. It must have been six or seven times he brought her to her peak until she started crying and begging, “Fuck me, fuck me, pleaseeeeeeeeee fuck me”. When he did she went ballistic and orgasmed hard until she finally collapsed. She had finally reached her limit and just lay there exhausted.

Several of the women in the audience got up and helped her off stage and took her to a room with a big soft bed and let her recover. That seemed to signal the end to the show. After Kim recovered enough to know what was happening, we got dressed and told our guests we were done in but thanks for a very entertaining evening.

I think even Kim reached her limit that night. We didn’t even think about sex for about three days until Sam called and told us we had been accepted for membership.

We started making plans for our net visit to the club.

Published 
Written by swingsbothways42
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors