Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Gynaecologist's Chair - Part IV

"Sharon takes to the chair for treatment"

42
14 Comments 14
8.9k Views 8.9k
2.0k words 2.0k words

Juliette and Sharon lay there, under the duvet, with arms around one another. Mark had just finished fucking Sharon and was taking a shower before heading off to work. She had spent Wednesday night with them. She and Dave had had a huge row earlier, and after he had stormed off to the pub, she phoned Juliette and then packed an overnight bag. Mark had climbed into bed between the two of them before enjoying, the now familiar body, of Sharon.

Juliette had helped. She had found her way between Sharon’s legs and prepped her ready with her tongue before taking Mark in her mouth and making sure that his erection was at its fullest before guiding it to Sharon’s opening. With one shove, he was fully embedded inside her vagina. Throughout their fuck, Juliette cupped his testicles while urging him on to fill the slut with his seed. The next morning, she woke him with her lips and tongue, before guiding him into Sharon’s well-fucked cunt for one final time of pleasure.

They talked as Mark showered. Juliette told her that so far they had only managed to get three guys for the following weekend. “I’m okay with that,” Sharon told her.

Juliette caressed her tummy. “Thing is, they’re not white guys,” she told her. Sharon was silent for a few moments. “Two of them are guys that fucked me. They managed to get a mate who was up for it.”

“I’m not sure whether to risk it or not?” Sharon responded.

“Well, if you intend on taking a gamble, forget it,” Juliette said. “Your chances of escaping pregnancy are small. And besides, these guys are primed. They know what they have to do. It will be like being thrown to a ravenous pack of wolves.”

“Th… they know that I intend getting… ?”

Juliette’s fingers stroked her mound before sliding over her clitty. “Yes. They know their job is to knock you up!”

Sharon groaned. Whether it was the work of Juliette’s fingers or the thought of being deliberately impregnated, Juliette was unsure, but she sure wanted to watch them fuck Sharon. “Maybe we should cease letting Mark get you pregnant and leave it to those guys?” she said as she leant closer to take a nipple between her lips.

Sharon gasped. “You think so?”

Juliette took her nipple between her teeth and gently nibbled before speaking. “Yes, I do,” she answered. “A week without sex will do you good. Get you all primed, ready. Maybe toss Mark into the mix next week.”

Sharon didn’t respond for a few minutes. “You know, my period is due any day,” she said quietly. “I would be quite close to being my most fertile next weekend.”

Juliette kissed her. “The decision is all yours.”

“What would you do?”

Juliette kissed her again. “I think I might be inclined to gamble, but that’s just me. You have to make your own mind up.”

“But it’s all arranged now, isn’t it?” Sharon said.

“Yes, it is. So, you don’t have much choice do you?”

“You would love to see me get knocked up by them, wouldn’t you?”

Juliette smiled. “It would be a delight to watch them with you, and then watch your pregnancy progress.”

Sharon laughed. “You have a wicked streak in you!”

“I know, but I would be by your side all the way.”

Sharon kissed her. “You’ve always been a good friend to me. I appreciate it.”

Mark’s return from the shower drew them apart. They lay there watching as he dressed in silence. There was a smile on his face and an inner feeling of smugness. He had two women in his bed, and at his beck and call. He wished that he had a clear diary for that day.

 

 

*****

 

Sharon sat alone in the consulting room, fully clothed and waiting. Her hands nervously cupped a glass of wine that Juliette had brought up to her. The door was closed but there was a lot of activity outside the room. Doorbells had rung, voices had been heard, sounds of greeting and laughter. She waited patiently, sitting beside the chair that she was about to be strapped down on. There were going to be four of them now, five including Mark. Juliette had told her the day before that the original three had managed to get another mate to join them. She also told her that they would be staying for a couple of days. “I got them booked into the nearby Travelodge,” she had said. “They’re very eager and conscientious!”

“Bloody hell!” she had responded.

Juliette had laughed. “Bloody heaven, you mean!”

Sharon had managed to get a concession out of her. “Can Mark go first?” she had asked. “I know I’m going to end up pregnant, but I would like… well, you know what I mean.”

Juliette had hugged her. “Of course, he can,” she responded. “And he’ll be joining in for sloppy seconds as well.”

There was also another concession – there would be no blindfold for her. “You’ll be able to look them in the eye as they fuck you. See the enjoyment on their faces as they cum.”

She was looking forward to that. Dave rarely looked her in the eye these days when he fucked her. His eyes would be closed tightly as if picturing someone else taking his cock. Which was why she enjoyed Mark so much. He kept his eyes open, he looked at her. It was her that he was fucking, her that he was enjoying, and her that he was pumping his seed into.

TeganPrincez
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TeganPrincez

Tonight, however, it would be strangers fucking her. Men she had never even spoken to before, let alone seen, and they would be black, another first for her. Perhaps amongst them, there might be a future husband for her. Dave was gone now, not just out of her home but also out of her life. There was to be a divorce as well as a child. There was change coming.

The silence was soon interrupted by the sounds of footsteps coming up the stairs. It sounded like Juliette. Sharon emptied the last of the contents of the glass and waited. As the door opened she stood to her feet. It was Juliette, and she was now dressed in her nurse's uniform. “Time to get undressed,” she said softly.

Juliette stood there quietly as Sharon slowly undressed. Each garment was placed into her awaiting arms. The final garment, her panties, were damp with excitement. Juliette took her clothes away and returned a few moments later. “Let’s get you strapped down then, Sharon.”

She climbed onto the chair, lifted her legs into the stirrups, and put her arms behind her head. She was in complete surrender. Juliette quickly and efficiently strapped her down and then stood between her legs. “There’s been a bit of a change, Sharon, I’m afraid.”

“W… w… what?”

“I’m sorry, but the guys are insisting that they don’t want Mark in the mix,” she told her.

“Why?”

“They want to ensure that it will just be one of them that impregnates you.”

She sensed Sharon’s hesitation and moved around to her side and leant over and kissed her. “I’m sorry but there’s nothing I can do about it.”

She nodded. “It’s okay.”

“Anyway, you never know, I might be joining you soon.”

“How come?”

Juliette smiled as she leant closer and kissed her. “I told them that if they did their job with you, they could return and take a turn with me next.”

Juliette!

She laughed.

“You’re fucking crazy, you are!”

Juliette was still laughing as she walked away. “I’m going to prep the lads and send them up,”

“Prep them?”

She turned and ran her tongue slowly over her lips. Sharon knew exactly what she intended to do as the door closed.

It was a good ten minutes before the door opened again. Her heart skipped a beat as they all filed into the room. Mark first, followed by Juliette, and then the four naked, Black males. Her jaw dropped when she saw them. Their thick, black cocks erect and glistening from Juliette’s prepping. While Mark and Juliette sat down they gathered around her. The tallest and the man with the biggest cock stood between her legs, “So Sharon, you require our services then?”

She found herself unable to speak. The man stepped closer and ran his fingers over her mound before gently parting her labia lips with his thumbs. “Mmmmm, nice and moist for us,” he commented. Another man stepped forward and joined in touching her before inserting fingers inside her. Another man quickly joined then, concentrating on her clitty. Finally, another set of fingers penetrated her. Sharon closed her eyes as she began to moan softly.

Minutes later she felt a cock pressing against her opening and she opened her eyes to see the tall one alone between her legs. He smiled as he pushed his cock inside her. It was a smile of self-satisfaction at being the first to penetrate her. Her first orgasm quickly followed, and Juliette suddenly got up and stood behind the man. Cupping his testicles, she began to taunt him, telling him that he wasn’t fucking her hard enough. The result was an increase in hard, fast, thrusts that brought another orgasm to Sharon and a first orgasm to him. After a final thrust to release the last drop of seed, he pulled away. Juliette reached for his glistening cock and led him to one side so another man to take his place.

Sharon groaned as the man stepped forward holding his huge erection. “Let’s get some more baby batter inside you,” he said with a grin. As she closed her eyes she saw Juliette kneeling in front of the man who had fucked her, using her tongue to bring his erection back to life.

The sight of the man’s testicles swinging back and forth with each thrust caught her attention, and she reached out and held them gently in her hand. He let out an appreciative groan. “Come on, lets’ see if you can be the one that gets this slut pregnant,” Juliette told. Sharon let out a cry as thrusting got faster.

He didn’t take long to cum. The next in line was impatient and gently moved him aside to the awaiting Juliette. While the earlier guy moved behind the next man in line, Juliette took his flaccid cock to her lips. Meanwhile, Mark sat in his chair with his pants around his knees, stroking his cock as he watch the proceedings. He had already made up his mind that when he was ready to cum he would walk over to Sharon and make her take his cum in her mouth.

It didn’t take long before the third guy had deposited his seed inside Sharon, and the last one quickly took his turn. He was eager to get at her, having watched his friends fuck the helpless girl strapped to the chair. He had more girth than the others and she opened her eyes wide as he entered her. She was pleased that she was well lubricated.

He quickly came and the first man stepped forward to take another turn at Sharon, but Juliette intervened with a packet of wet wipes in her hand. “Let’s get her cleaned up first, guys,” she said. They looked on as she wiped Sharon’s inner thighs before kneeling down and using her tongue to clean her opening.

Published 
Written by angieseroticpen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments