Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Taming the Cougar - 6 - Bound by Love

"The realization of what bondage is meant to be."

36
26 Comments 26
4.8k Views 4.8k
6.0k words 6.0k words
Recommended Read

Author's Notes

"The voyage of Pam, our Cougar, started with her being a hot wife, the becoming a mistress, a slut, a sub and now six months after her rescue by Chris reaches its logical conclusion."

My relationship with Pam was idyllic. We were both insatiable sex fiends and had no serious taboos as to how we obtained our gratification. Early in our relationship we had established that threesomes or more-somes were acceptable to both of us as long as we were doing them together.

I loved seeing Pam fulfilled sexually be it by myself or by another man or woman. On her part, Pam felt the same way about my pleasures.

I had discovered early on that before her disastrous marriage, Pam had been a successful tax attorney, the only type of attorney I approve.  She jumped at the chance to go back to work in that role for me and now ran all the financial operations of my club, ‘The Cougar’s Den’, as well as the hotel and restaurant.

***

One morning at breakfast Pam dropped a bombshell in my lap. “Darling, will you marry me?”

I looked up from my plate feeling shell shocked. “What?”

“Will…You…Marry…Me?”

“What brings that on?” I asked.

“There are so many reasons; first you have made me happier than I have ever been in my life. Second I want you as my partner for the rest of my life. Third I want to be more than your mistress, your sex partner, your sub.”

“How will marriage add anything to your life? Your investments are as solid as mine, so it can’t be for my money. It will not provide you added security, so what brings this on?”

Pam looked down and I could see she was struggling. “Honey, come out with it and tell me what’s going on in that pretty head of yours?”

“Promise you won’t laugh at me, Chris?”

“I promise.”

“The lifestyle we are leading with many multiple sex partners exposes you to women who are younger more beautiful and for all I know better sex partners than I am. I don’t want to ever feel that I am going to lose you to one of them,” she said with tears rolling down her cheek.

“My god, you’re jealous.”

“Damn it, yes. I have been from the start, and I know that my insatiable sexual appetite is going to expose you to more women as we go along. What if you fall in love with one of them?”

“Pam, I have been with dozens of women in my life. Till you came into my life I never was even remotely tempted to enter a relationship that was anything more than casual. You changed that for me. In you I see a mirror image of myself. A woman with a huge libido and voracious needs. At the start I also worried about the same scenario where you would fall in love with one of your partners and reconciled myself that it was a possibility. I have learned to put my trust in you and would have hoped that you would trust me.”

“Chris, in my wanton life to date, I have sampled an amazing cross-section of males. Yes some of them were great lovers but not one…not one stirred my mind and my soul as you do. Okay forget I asked.”

“Okay.”

 

***

 

The next few weeks I could tell that Pam was not her usual bubbly self. I also was deep within my thoughts. I could tell that I had hurt her and deep inside I was also in turmoil.

My fears of relationships had re-surfaced and were troubling me. I would look at Pam and she would avert her eyes and look elsewhere. Our meals were now silent rituals. Gone was the banter and the flirting we used to have.

To make matters worse we were avoiding any sexual escapades either together or with our customary partners.

This all came to a head when I got a call from Adriana.

“Hi, Chris, how’re you doing?”

“Hi, lovely. Not too well to tell the truth.”

“Yeah. I heard.”

“Pam talked to you?”

“Yes at length and breadth. All the sad mess you have both put yourselves into.”

“Adriana, I don’t know what to say. I’ve been avoiding relationships for years. Now that I am in one that I enjoy with a person I love, I find that I am afraid to make it permanent. I’m afraid that if I do it will change and become less exciting. I need the excitement. I know that sounds sick, but that is who I have become.”

“You don’t think that Pam can provide you the excitement you need?”

“Well… she does. But will it last?”

“Chris, you’re a fool. You will never meet anyone who is such a perfect match for you. You are again being selfish and thinking only of yourself. That woman loves you with such a passion that she will always keep you satisfied. She is a match for you as no other woman could be.”

“I’ll think about it, honey. I promise.”

 

***

Think about it! I did more than think. The question Pam had asked tormented me night and day for about a week. I kept thinking of the pros and cons of what marriage would mean. I ended up mentally exhausted.

To make matters worse for me Pam was no longer her usual bubbly, slutty self. I felt the joy drain from her. Our sexual escapades were no longer the lustful romps we had enjoyed previously.

I contemplated going out for a night of fun without her, but as soon as the thought crossed my mind I felt guilty and that I was just cheapening myself.

It took a real kick in the butt to make me realize what I would lose. Pam and I arrived at the club one evening and instead of going in by our private entrance we walked through the club itself. I stopped to discuss something with Kayla who was running the bar and when I turned back to Pam she was surrounded by a group of boy toys who were flirting with her.

I recognized one of them as the fellow who had abandoned her the first time we met. I felt my blood boil and I stormed out the club and to my office.

I sat at my desk and felt tears well up in my eyes. My breathing was labored and I felt that I had been hit on the head with a mallet. It was at that instant that I realized what a fool I had been to disregard Pam’s desire to marry me. I also realized just how much she meant to me.

I rushed out to find Pam, however she was not in the club and neither was the boy toy. I asked Kayla if she had seen Pam and she just shrugged her shoulders. A feeling of despair descended on me and I returned to my office. I took out a bottle of scotch from the credenza behind my desk and pour myself a healthy dose when my door opened and Pam waltzed in.

“Where the hell have you been?” I snarled.

“In my office. Why?”

“Last I saw you, you were with the boy toys in the club laughing and giggling.”

“Is my Chris jealous?”

“Damn right I am!”

“Chris, we are not married and even if we were it would not give you the right to dictate who I can or cannot talk to.”

“I know, but when I saw you talking to him I became enraged.”

“Poor Chris. Honey we need to talk. Things have been bad since I pulled that ludicrous request in marriage out of the blue on you. Do you want your freedom? Shall we get out of each other’s lives?”

“Pam that would destroy me and I believe it would destroy you. I want you to sit down and wait till I return.”

“Why?”

“You’ll see. I will be gone for about half an hour.”

“Why here? I could go sit in my own office.”

“Don’t argue with the boss! Just wait.”

I rushed out and grabbed a cab and rushed to the Jewellers Building which was close to the club.

I went to the offices of my old school chum, Ari Barkasian, and explained my problem to him. I needed an engagement ring and right now. He looked at me with incredulous eyes.

“YOU? You are getting married? I never thought that it would happen. The renowned ravisher of women has fallen to the charms of a seductress.”

“Cut the bull shit, Ari. What do you suggest? I know nothing about engagement rings.”

“Well my old friend, for you I might just have something. But first what’s the budget?”

“Budget be damned! This is not about money.”

“Calm down, my friend,” he said going to open his safe. He returned with a ring the central stone was deep blue and it was surrounded by diamonds.

“Hmmm… That’s nice. It’s the color of her eyes. What is it?” I asked.

“A ring,” he answered with a smirk.

“Asshole, tell me what I am holding here in my hand.”

“It’s a platinum-mounted Ceylon Blue Sapphire surrounded by diamonds.”

“Expensive?”

“Yes. However, you said cost was not a factor. However for you,” he said with a thick sleazy accent, “I’ll make you a good price.”

“Send the bill to my office,” I yelled over my shoulder as I ran out of his premises clutching the ring.

I heard him yell, “I’ll make you matching earrings to go with it.”

“Great,” I bellowed back.

oOo

I rushed back and stormed into my office. Pam was still seated at my desk and Kayla my senior bar and floor supervisor was seated across from her.

“See what I told you,” Kayla said, “He’s back. He can’t live without you.”

“The question is more can I live with him?” Pam said in a tearful voice. It was obvious she had been crying as the mascara had left streaks on her face.

I looked at Kayla and uttered just one word. “Out!”

As soon as she left, I went to Pam’s side dropped to one knee and looking up at her said, “Pam, will you marry this idiot kneeling here at your feet.”

“Oh, Chris, what brought this on? You seemed so unenthused by the idea that I had stopped thinking about it as a possibility.”

“Pam, you are looking at a weak man. One who is afraid of relations and of being abandoned. I now know that you, my love, are worth the risk.”

“When did that happen?”

“When I saw you talking to the boy toy this morning.”

“Chris, don’t you trust me.”

“No, it’s more that I don’t trust myself. However, you have not answered my question: will you marry me.”

“Hmmm… Let me think?”

I watched as she broke down in tears and knelt down facing me. “Of course you fool. Of course I’ll marry you.”

“Why are you crying?” I asked wiping the tears streaming down her cheek.

“Chris, you just have made me the happiest woman in the world.”

“And that is a reason to cry?”

“Idiot, these are tears of joy.”

I took her hand and placed the ring on her ring finger. She looked at it and her jaw dropped.

“If you don’t like it we’ll go and get one that you choose for yourself.”

She clenched her fist to protect the ring saying, “Over my dead body we will. Chris, it’s beautiful. I probably will never take it off. Ever!”

“There are apparently some earrings that go with it,”

With that she inched closer to me and wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me in for a kiss.

I rolled her over on her back on the carpet and the kiss grew in intensity. Suddenly there was a knock on the door. “Go away,” I yelled.

The door opened and Kayla walked in holding a bottle of Mum’s Champagne. She was accompanied by Adriana and Reinaldo.

“What’s this you been listening at the keyhole?” I growled in mock anger.

“Sure have, boss.”

“And what are those two doing here?”

“I told them earlier to move their asses and get here.”

“What the hell for?” I said.

“I bet Pam that before the end of today you would propose to her. And I was right. Wasn’t I.”

“She did, Chris. I didn’t believe her.”

Adriana came in looked at me and said, “You are a lucky man. If you had left me dangling the way you left Pam I would have hit the road a long time ago.” She then wrapped me in her arms and gave me a passionate kiss.

Meanwhile, Reinaldo was similarly kissing Pam

We quickly merged in a group hug, the five of us kissing each other and fondling whichever breast or ass came within reach of our hands.

The girls oohed and gushed as Pam showed them the ring and Reinaldo served us each a flute of champagne.

Reinaldo asked me when and where we were planning to hold the ceremony. I told him that I truly had no idea as Pam and I had not had a chance to talk about it yet due to their sudden incursion just after I had proposed to her.

Pam and Adriana were engaged in a serious conversation with Pam sitting on Adriana’s lap and with her tits being fondled by both Adriana and Kayla as they talked. She suddenly stood up and came to straddle my lap. Her smile was back and the way she pressed her tits against my chest showed that her lust was also back.

“Chris, Adriana, Kayla and I have decided how we would like to conduct the wedding ceremony.”

“You have? What do Adriana and Kayla have to do with the decision?”

“Hear me out, please. You know how I love all the people in this room. They all have had me and loved me and I love them all. Right?” I nodded my head. “Well, Adriana and Reinaldo are getting married as are we. Why don’t we all get married to each other?”

“What! That would not be legal and where would the hell would we find someone to officiate at such a ceremony?”

“Relax, honey. It might not be legal in the sight of the law, however it could be worked out privately. The official documents would show each couple married to each other while privately we would be married as a group. As for the officiant, Kayla can obtain a one-day marriage designation which would permit her to officiate.”

My head spun at the idea of being married to two beautiful women and of having a co-husband. Then something crossed my mind. “What about Kayla?”

“Well, we were waiting for you to digest the idea of a plural marriage before springing something else on you.”

“What now?”

“We just adopt Kayla as our daughter. That will give you the opportunity to fulfill your incestuous fantasies,” Pam said giggling.

“Let me get this straight. The four of us would be married by our future stepdaughter?”

“Yes.”

A smile formed on my face at the inanity of the situation. Mind you, I loved the idea. It appealed to the rebel in me.

“So have you given any thought to where we would live?”

“Actually I have,” said Pam, “however I have not discussed it with Adriana, Reinaldo or Kayla yet.”

“What are your thoughts, Pam?” Adriana asked.

“Our building is three stories high and I…we own one of the two apartments on the top floor. The people who live in the other apartment are going to put it up for sale. What if we purchased it? That would give us the whole top floor with all the privacy we could wish for. In addition, our apartment has three bedrooms so we could remodel it so Kayla would have her own quarters.”

“You thought out all of that since my proposal?” I asked.

“No, my darling, I have dreamt about this for a while. They used to be daydreams, now I can make the dreams a reality.”

“Pam, that would be ideal,” piped up Reinaldo. “No more getting up from a warm bed to return home in the cold.”

“Daddy, I could then come and visit you and mom if I feel lonely or horny or go next door and visit dad Reinaldo or mom Adriana,” Kayla giggled.

“Pam, why even bother to convert your flat? I don’t think that horny little kitten will be spending much time in her quarters,” interjected Adriana.

“No, Adriana, she is entitled to privacy should she need it, and who knows, she might meet up with some stud she wishes to entertain. Of course you and I will have to vet him first.”

“Like hell you will.” blurted Kayla, “Not before I give him or her a thorough, and I mean thorough going over.”

“Enough! When are we proposing that this will take place?” I asked.

“This weekend. That is when Reinaldo and Adriana had planned theirs, and I see no reason to delay theirs if you agree, love.”

“Done deal. Now I need to take you home to celebrate our engagement.”

oOo

No sooner had we reached the apartment than Pam came up to me and knelt at my feet. “Master, I have had terrible behaviour for a long time. Please, Master, I need to be punished.”

missrosario_stepmoan
Online Now!
Lush Cams
missrosario_stepmoan

“What horrible behavior have you had, little one?

“I have been cold and distant. I’ve been jealous and pouty.”

“Yes you have, but today you have made me happy.”

“Sure of that, love? No second thoughts? No feelings that I will try to control you or to leave you?”

“You know about those?”

“Yes, Adriana and I have had long talks about why you experienced those feelings. The only thing I ask is that if there is the urge to slip out of the bounds of matrimony we do it together. I don’t want to feel excluded from your pleasures.”

“Pam, you are a genius. With that criteria it will ensure that any future liaisons are pleasurable to all of us. Of course I agree. You and I both are sexually voracious and that will ensure that all future partners are equally so.”

“Now, Chris, I want you to punish me.”

I smiled and told Pam to go to our bedroom and strip and then assume the position on the bed.

She rushed to the bedroom and I slowly followed, my cock tenting my trousers. When I got there she was kneeling on the bed with her bare ass conveniently positioned.

Keeping her in view I stripped out of my clothes while admiring her succulent body. Her tits were hanging below her with nipples begging to be teased. Her ass was raised and was being offered to me in sacrifice.

I approached and pinched her nipples and tugged them making her mewl in delight. “Stop that! This is a punishment session I growled at her.

“Yes, Master.”

I could not help but see the smile which crossed her face. I smiled at the thought that this wonderful woman would henceforth be mine. Getting behind her I had her spread her legs wider. I ran my hand through her pussy lips and they were dripping with her nectar. I brought my fingers to my mouth in order to savor her sweetness.

“So the thought of being punished gets you excited, little one?”

“Yes, Master, the thought of your hand reddening my behind fills me with both trepidation and excitement at the same time.”

“Well get ready. You are going to get ten swats on each cheek.”

“Thank you, Master.”

I hauled back and slammed my hand against her ass cheeks in quick succession while enjoying how the flesh jiggled and reddened under each impact. The effect on me was heightened by her squeals of pain. My cock was at full mast and oozing precum.

I spread Pam’s ass cheeks and eyed her little tight anal pucker with lust. Before Pam could recover from the spanking I thrust my cock against that little pink star. Her response was to push back against me and moan.

As I slid into her, I reached under her and teased her clit with my fingers. I felt her clamp down around my cock as I thrust deeply into her. I could feel the heat from her reddened ass against my pubic area on each thrust.

I throbbed as I rammed my cock into her and it was being wondrously massaged by all the soft and velvety tissue of her ass. My fingers at her pussy were soaked in her love juices and her moans were filling my ears.

Not being able to hold back I shot rope after rope of my seed into her while she drenched my fingers with her orgasm.

“So you naughty girl, have you been sufficiently punished?

“No, Master, now you have to punish my pussy,”

 

***

The rest of the week passed by in a blissful whirlwind. My Pam was back and her joy was infectious as she immersed herself in a conspiracy with Adriana and Kayla from which Reinaldo and I were excluded.

I was finally informed that the ceremony would be held at the dungeon above the club and to be there at exactly one o’clock on Saturday.

I called Reinaldo and asked him if he knew what was going on. His ignorance was just as great as mine. He asked me if we should go to the ceremony together and I agreed as the women would already have their cars there.

 

***

I greeted my future co-husband and we both looked at each other and burst out laughing. We were dressed exactly alike in black suits, white shirts, and elegant black shoes both of us sporting a white orchid boutonniere. The difference between us was that Reinaldo was a golden brown and had black hair, whereas I am white, blond and blue-eyed.

We entered the dungeon and looked around. It did not look as if it was a dungeon. The various apparatus had been removed except for a Saint Andrew’s cross and a huge bed covered in black satin sheets. I had a vision of Pam spread on that bed in all her glory. That indeed would be a lovely sight.

We went to the bar set up in a corner and I suggested to Reinaldo we imbibe a little liquid courage.

“Scotch for me,” he said. I poured a healthy dose of liquid courage for each of us.

He raised his glass to me and said, “Salud y amor y tiempo para disfrutarlo.”

I looked at him befuddled and raised my glass and just said, “Cheers.”

“We’ll have to teach you Argentine Spanish,” he replied. “I just said, health and love and time to enjoy it. Especially as I think the women want to go on a trip to visit my estancia, my ranch.”

“You have a ranch?”

“Of course any self-respecting Argentinian gentleman has a ranch.”

“How big is your ranch?”

“I’m not sure but I think about 180,000 acres. It is not as large as some.”

My jaw dropped and just as I was ready to inquire more about this unexpected development Kayla came into the room. She was stunning, wearing a filmy blue robe that did nothing to conceal her charms. Did I say conceal? That robe revealed more than it hid anything.  Her nipples tented her chest and a slit down the side showed her long legs and thighs with each step.

“Well, dads to be. Are you ready?”

“Behave, daughter to be, or I shall have to spank you,” chuckled Reinaldo.

“Promises, promises. Nothing but promises. Now, Dads, you stand here as your fiancées will be in shortly.”

She placed us in front of a table laden with several objects. “Now, here are your wedding rings, as well as the marriage certificates. If you look up you will see that cameras have been installed so we can dispense with having a photographer in the room. Now you will each act as witnesses for each other. Any questions?”

“Well, what are we supposed to do?”

“Don’t worry. I will give you your instructions as we go along.”

At that moment the strains of Etta James’ 'At Last' rang out through the room and our brides entered and came to our sides. They were magnificent. Both Reinaldo and I were awestruck. Their outfits were identical but in different colours. Pam was in white while Adriana wore green. They only wore a combination of push up bra and thongs with garter belts holding up thigh high hose and matching open-toed pumps.

Without pause, Kayla started. “We are here to solemnize the nuptials of Pam, Chris, Adriana and Reinaldo. Each is here to pledge themselves to each other in a legally binding marriage. Do you solemnly agree that that is your wish?”

We all stood there looking at each other like deer frozen by headlights before we each muttered, “Yes.”

“That being the case do you each agree to cherish and protect each other through thick and thin? To share your love and property and to seek to satisfy the needs of each other?”

Another muttered ‘Yes’ escaped our lips.

“That being the case will you please place these wedding bands on each other’s fingers as a token of the bonds formed by this ritual.”

She turned to the table and handed us the wedding bands.

“Place the band on your bride’s finger.”

She had handed me two bands. It then hit me what had to be done. I asked Reinaldo to join me and together we placed the band on Pam’s finger. I handed the second band to Reinaldo and together we placed it on Adriana’s finger. It was at that point that I realized that this was really a joint wedding.

The procedure was repeated with Adriana and Pam placing the rings on Reinaldo’s and my fingers.

Kayla then concluded that part of the ceremony by saying, “By the powers granted to me by the Commonwealth of Massachusetts I pronounce you wed. You may kiss the brides. Please kneel to bestow the bridal kiss.”

Startled I knelt in front of Pam and she moved her groin towards me. I could smell her arousal as I gently moved the thong aside and kissed her pussy. I could have remained there forever savoring her when Kayla spoke up and said to switch. I looked up perplexed and she motioned me towards Adriana.

Reinaldo took my place and I went to Adriana and again I was confronted with her delectable pussy, which I proceeded to devour.

Kayla spoke up again, “Ladies, now kiss your husbands.”

I stood up and Adriana knelt in front of me, unbuckled my belt and lowered my pants. She released my cock and tenderly started licking and sucking it. I was so hard that I thought I would explode. With a shock I saw that she stood up and switched places with Pam, who knelt in front of me and continued the process. With her blue eyes staring up at me I realized how much in love I was with my new family. I felt my cock throb and without warning exploded in her mouth. She swallowed every drop and vestige of my ejaculation and then stood up and hugged me. She raised her face and we kissed with a passion such as I had never felt before.

I felt a tap on my shoulder and Reinaldo motioned with his head toward Adriana and took my place kissing Pam. Adriana came to me and started kissing me. We were interrupted by Kayla, who spoke up and said, “Hey, guys, what about me? Don’t I deserve a reward for all my hard work?”

Both Adriana and Pam went to her and carried her to the bed and placed her flat on her back after removing her filmy dress. They removed their own bras and thongs and Reinaldo and I were treated to the spectacle of three women deeply in love who were soon kissing and fingering each other.

Reinaldo came and sat beside me on a sofa from which we could watch the display. “Well, Chris, how does it feel to be the 50% owner of a ranch in Argentina?”

“Huh… what? How did that happen?”

“Well, did we not just pledge to share our love and property?”

“Yes, we did. However, I never thought of those ramifications.”

“Well, Pam and Adriana did and we discussed it. You now are a rancher. I’ll get you your gaucho outfit and tango shoes when we get to Argentina.”

“We’re going to Argentina?”

“Of course, for our honeymoon.”

“We are?”

“Si, Senor.”

“What else didn’t these broads not tell me?”

“I wouldn’t know since I don’t know what they told you.”

“Reinaldo, why do I feel we are going to be henpecked husbands? Instead of choosing them to be our brides, we should have picked less intelligent women.”

“Yes, but look at how beautiful they are.”

“As an aside, is this Argentina business making money?”

“Oh yes. I think that, like you, I have very expensive tastes. I’m also very greedy so I always make money. We will discuss business at some other time. I think, however, it is time to consummate our marriage. I, however, don’t think we will be able to hang up bloodied sheets to show the world that our brides were virgins.”

“No. I don’t think that will be possible. May I make a suggestion?”

“Sure.”

“Why don’t we make love to our brides both at the same time?”

“You mean each one with us both fucking them together?”

“Yes, that to me would be very symbolic that we are fully sharing them. And I believe both will appreciate the symbolism of the gesture.”

“Chris, you are a wise man. Let’s go if you are sufficiently recovered.”

We moved over to the bed and I whispered to Reinaldo, “Pam first.” He nodded to me and I went to Pam and gently tapped her to distract her from Adriana’s pussy, which she was enthusiastically eating. She looked up and smiled. “It’s your husbands’ turn,” I said. She giggled and motioned to Kayla to take her place at Adriana’s pussy. Soon Kayla and Adriana were in a hot ‘69’ together.

I placed her in the middle of the bed and had her straddle me. She kissed me and I could taste Adriana’s pussy juices on her face. She slowly descended on me and fed my erection into her very hot and wet pussy. It was as if a velvet sheaf was gripping my shaft. I took her neck and pulled her forward so her tits were pressed to my chest and our tongues met. Reinaldo had gotten behind her and I heard her gasp in my mouth when she realized what was going to happen.

I felt Reinaldo’s shaft penetrate her and rub against my own embedded cock. Pam looked at me and smiled. “How fitting,” she said, “both my husbands sharing me and making an honest woman out of me.”

“Honest woman, my ass,” I smirked.

“No, my ass and my pussy, as a matter of fact. Darlings, that is so hot. Please fill me with your hot cum.”

We started thrusting deep into Pam and I for one could feel her convulsions with each thrust. Pam moaned and writhed as we pounded into her. She was soaking wet and my cock slid in and out of her slippery pussy. She clenched down and I felt her quiver as she started having mini orgasm after mini orgasm. My cock was bottoming out against her cervix. I felt Reinaldo’s hand slide between us and when he reached her clit Pam exploded in a massive orgasm which arched her back as her whole body shuddered. The chain reaction and subsequent tightening we felt set off our throbbing cocks in a simultaneous orgasm and we filled Pam to overflowing. She collapsed to her side and went into a foetal position with our cum pouring out of her.

Reinaldo and I enfolded her in our arms as she lay there catching her breath.

Pam smiled at us and whispered, “Thank you, husbands of mine. I truly feel blessed to have you both in my life.”

She closed her eyes and, with a smile on her face, lay there in utter contentment.

Kayla came over and said, “I hope you studs have taken your Viagra. Your wife awaits your services,” she said, motioning to Adriana. “She is primed for you, fully lubricated at both ends. I, your daughter, will be awaiting your services.” She took our cocks in hand and mouth and fluffed us to hardness before lying next to Pam and cuddling her.

Adriana crawled joyfully to us on the bed. “Are you guys going to make an honest woman out of me at last?”

“Love, you will never be an honest woman and that is the reason we love you,” Reinaldo ribbed her. “Now get on top of me and stuff your favorite cock up your kitty where it is going to fuck you till you scream.

“Wow! You are dripping wet and tight. That feels so good, my love.”

“Mmm...You are so hard. Fill me up.”

I crawled between her thighs and, in turn, pushed against her dusky anal rose. She squealed and parted her ass cheeks for me. It was evident that Kayla had not limited her ministrations to her pussy. She was wet and open to receive my cock.

I pushed forward into her hot anal passage until I was firmly embedded in her ass. The feeling again was sublime. She obviously relished being taken at both ends as her ass pushed back frantically against me.

She slid her body back and forth on us, effectively fucking Reinaldo and me with almost no motion required by either of us.

She was like a starved woman eating up our cocks with her pussy and ass. She shook her ass, milking us both as she wailed and moaned in rapture.

Looking over her shoulder, she blew me a kiss and nodded towards Pam and Kayla.

I looked over and saw that Pam had recovered. She was getting her holes lapped by Kayla, who was buried between her thighs. Pam was looking at us and smiling while holding Kayla’s head with her legs.

I could feel Reinaldo’s cock throbbing deep in Adriana’s pussy. Combined with her vise-like grip she was exerting on my cock made my spunk rise. I shot rope after rope of cum deep into her ass while Reinaldo was filling her pussy.

Adriana gave us the gift of her non-stop orgasm before releasing us to lie down on the bed.

Soon after, the five of us were sitting in a circle on the bed. I was toying with Kayla’s kitty. Reinaldo was on the other side, tweaking and sucking on her nipples.

Kayla said, “Get your energy up, Dads. I expect nothing less than what you did to my Moms.”

“Don’t worry, darling daughter,” Pam said, “I would not allow them to shirk their duty.

“You know,” she added, ‘I now realize that bondage does not need ropes and cuffs. The ties of love are much stronger.”

 

Published 
Written by ChrisM
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments