Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

She's Gorgeous

"A mutual appreciation finally delivers."

6
2 Comments 2
17.4k Views 17.4k
1.8k words 1.8k words
Rebecca went straight from work to Mark and Alicia's. She was still in her Friday office outfit of black skirt, black tights, a singlet under a fluffy jumper, along with her favourite matching black underwear. Lacy and thin.

She'd been wet all day - seeing Mark around the office was a constant reminder of what tonight would have in store. Who would've thought that a passing comment to Mark about how his wife Alicia was gorgeous would end up being a mutual feeling about Rebecca from Alicia also.

She got to the front door and knocked - Alicia quickly came to the door, 2 glasses of wine wrapped between her fingers.

"You'll be needing this," she said handing one over and stepping aside for Rebecca to walk through the door past her. Alicia was dressed in a thin black t-shirt, green underwear with lace trimq poking out the top, and jeans with a bootleg cut, nude heels on her feet. They were about the same height. The temperature was high inside, Rebecca knew her clothes wouldn't last long.

Rebecca took the wine from Alicia's hand, and Alicia put her hand on Rebecca's lower back, ushering her in the door. It closed behind her with a click.

When Rebecca walked around the corner from the front door, Mark was sitting at the dining room table. He got up and walked toward Rebecca, putting his hands on her shoulders and kissing each cheek.

"I'm so glad you came," he said, knowing full well he'd been prepping Rebecca for this encounter the whole week.

Before she could even blush and say thanks, Alicia's hands were on her, turning her around to face her. She planted her lips on Rebecca's mouth softly, a long kiss lingered and Mark reached in to take Rebecca's glass before it fell from her hand as she was lost in the moment. Rebecca put her hands on Alicia's shoulders to reciprocate, both pulling each other close.

Mark stepped up next to them with a hand around each of their lower backs.

"May I?" he leaned in, first kissing his wife, tasting Rebecca on her lips, then turning to Rebecca and kissing deep. The sexual tension was too much and Rebecca felt herself getting that familiar feeling she'd had all week of her pussy warm and wet, contained by her underwear.

She moaned gently into Mark's mouth, finally getting what she wanted and giving Mark what he'd been longing for all week. Alicia stepped back, admiring them both and paying special attention to Rebecca's toned body. Those 5AM starts weren't for nothing!

Alicia peeled her top off, her pert B cup breasts covered by the thin fabric of her lacy bra, she reached behind and unclasped it, dropping it to the floor.

By the time Rebecca opened her eyes, Alicia was naked from the waist up. She knew they wouldn't make it past the dining table.

"Now you." Alicia said, stepping behind her, running her hands along the front of her waist, tugging the jumper and singlet up with her fingers, Rebecca's hands raising above her head, revealing her beautiful breasts to Mark. His heart raced and the bulge in his suit trousers was a dead giveaway to what he thought.

Alicia kissed down Rebecca's shoulders, pulling the bra straps down her arms, unclasping it and letting it fall to the floor.

Mark took the opportunity to admire her before leaning down and cupping her tits in his hands, kissing softly, licking around the nipples, Rebecca's head tipping back with a loud sigh as Alicia's hands disappeared down the front of Rebecca's skirt. She was soaking, and the first touch of Alicia's fingers on the thin lace right on her clit sent her over the edge.

She moaned loud, unable to control it. Mark's fingers unzipped her skirt at the side, and it fell to the floor. He was greeted with the sight of his wife's hand inside both Alicia's tights and underwear, dragging up and down. He wasted no time tugging the tights off her legs, pulling her work shoes off in the process. She was left standing in only her lace panties, and reached out to undo Mark's jeans.

She wasn't disappointed. Rebecca hooked her fingers over his jeans and boxers, and dragged them down his thighs. His thick cock sprung out, rock hard from the show so far and the tension that had been building for days.

Alicia stood back next to Mark, and observed their slim toned guest. They quickly stripped with sudden purpose, Mark picking Rebecca up under her arms and sitting her on the dining table. Her tight ass just hanging off the edge. Alicia did the honors of peeling Rebecca's soaked underwear away from her glistening pussy, down her legs and to the floor.

Mark pushed Rebecca back by her shoulders, her body stretched out along the length of the table. His hands trailed down her smooth toned body, pushing her knees apart and wasting no time dragging the head of his thick cock up and down her smooth slit, a small dark landing strip above her clit.

Reaching out to her sides, she gripped the table tight, bracing herself. Alicia stood at the side of the table, resting her smooth now wet and warm slit against Rebecca's fingers. Alicia leaned down and took Rebecca's ample tits in her hands, kissing and sucking, her tongue out to taste her.

Mark, now coated from tip to base in Rebecca's hot juices, gripped her waist and drilled in hard.

GraceStefania
Online Now!
Lush Cams
GraceStefania

Alicia covered Rebecca's mouth with her hand. She yelped into it and her fingers twitched against Alicia's dripping slit. Mark continued rocking back and forth, the beautiful wet pussy in front of him covering his cock, feeling her twitch around him.

"My turn with that sweet lil pussy". She stepped away from Rebecca's fingers, and Mark slid out. A short interval for her aching hole, Alicia walked around to replace Mark, kneeling down between her thighs. She planted her tongue on Rebecca's ankle, trailing it up her calf and inner thigh, planting the tip of her tongue inside the wet fuckhole and tasting. Pushing her thighs apart, Alicia took in the beautiful sight.

Mark stood where his wife was moments ago, his rock hard cock nestled in Rebecca's hand. She could feel the slick smooth shaft, pulsing in her hand, barely able to wrap around it. Looking up at him, Rebecca's breathing got harder. He lifted her tight hand off his cock, putting it to her lips and she tastes the mix of their sex.

As Alicia started probing Rebecca's fucked pussy, Mark mounted the table, straddling Rebecca's chest. Reaching behind him and rubbing her clit, pushing his cock into her gasping mouth. Rocking back and forth, filling her mouth, her tongue tasting and sucking.

When the first drips of precum land on her tongue, the waves of euphoria kick in... her used and fucked body tensing under Mark's ass, Alicia's fingers working in and out harder. Sweet warm fluid dripping out of Rebecca's tight hole.

The first orgasm is Rebecca's... her pussy tightens around Alicia's fingers, forcing them out and a warm clear liquid squirts out, coating Alicia's perky tits. The moan around Marks cock and the look in Rebecca's eyes makes Mark's thick piece throb hard. She lifts her hands up, one on his chest, stroking and gripping, the other stroking the pulsing cock in her mouth.

A loud groan came from the bottom of the table where Alicia had her head tipped back in ecstasy, finger fucking her pussy, now soaked with her own and Rebecca's wetness. Mark dismounted and stood next to the table, trailing a fingertip along his guest's flat stomach, still convulsing.

He hooked at his hands under Rebecca's ass and head, lifting her to the closest side of the table, his wife staggering up and laying down next to her. Rebecca's right leg draped over Alicia's left, both stunning bodies spread on display, writhing in pleasure. Alicia slid her hand between Rebecca's thighs, and Rebecca reciprocated, both delicately caressing their flushed and tender clits.

"Guests first." Alicia said in a barely audible mix of moan and whisper. "I can have it anytime."

Alicia's body shook, preparing for what was next. Mark walked to the edge of the table, turning Rebecca's head and again fucking it. Holding her head in place, while both girls rubbed each other faster. Alicia breathing faster and louder, and the sight of another earth-shattering orgasm around Rebecca's hand sent him over the edge. He pulled out of Rebecca's mouth, and with hard strong strokes around his cock and a shout of "FUCK", the first thick white strip landed across both girls' wanting mouths. Then after squeezing the tip for pressure, another 3 bursts shoot across the width of both girls chests.

Rebecca, now rubbing her own clit with her free hand, moans "Oh my fucking god," and arched her back high in the air, barely able to breathe and clamping her thighs hard around her own hand, her knees shooting up to her chest, Alicia leaning down to bite her right nipple, Mark squeezing the left.

A short squeal and final shiver, and both girls collapsed onto the table next to each other, barely touching with delicate fingers. Mark walked around the table and found his wife's open mouth, licking her lips and breathing heavy as she took him in. Feeling him pulse on her tongue, a mix of cum and Rebecca's juices sliding over her tongue and down her throat.

Mark pours his wine into both girls belly buttons, the cold bubbly snapping both beauties back to reality, overflowing down their waists. He carefully planted his lips on his wife's, drinking it out, his tongue teasing her navel, stroking his hand under her thigh.

As he walked around the base of the table admiring these two perfect pussies soaking wet, he drug his hand between Rebecca's thighs. Alicia stood up to go shower, and Mark leaned down, again sucking the cold fluid out of their friends shivering belly button.

Rebecca gained the strength to sit up, turning around to face the body she never thought she'd see, feel or taste. He picked her up, legs around his waist, her hands over his shoulders and her cum covered tits pressing on his chest. The two kiss deeply, tongues dancing over each other.

As they walked away to the shower to join Alicia, they knew that whether the night ended now or later, they would be doing this again and the planning would start on Monday.

Published 
Written by robtansky
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments