Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Saturday, Chapter 4 - part 2

"Steve enjoys some outdoor fun"

11
3 Comments 3
3.0k Views 3.0k
5.4k words 5.4k words

As the four of us walked back up the lawn we were laughing and chatting.

“God, we’ve waited so long to find the right guy to suck Martin, I’m so glad we followed you down to the lake,” Alison said to Michelle still with two fingers of her right hand buried firmly in her pussy as she walked.

“There’ll be plenty of takers in our little group if you like the larger and more mature types,” Michelle responded with a smile. Before Alison had time to answer Michelle stopped.

“Look, Steve, your cum is running all down my thighs.”

As I turned to look down a drop of Martin’s cum dripped from my chin and landed on my pubes just above my cock. Michelle giggled.

“We make a good pair, don’t we? Come on let’s go and show the others.”

We got a few interested looks as we walked up the steps onto the terrace and approached the tables where Tom and his friends were sitting. Their conversation came to an abrupt halt as they all turned and looked at us. Michelle gave Jim and then Tom a big smile.

“This is Martin and Alison,” she said, turning behind to beckon them forward.

“I’ve invited them to join us for the afternoon. I’m sure you gents won’t mind. Now Alison,” she said turning back to face the young woman, “why don’t you come and show these gentlemen what you wanted to do down by the lake?”

Alison stepped forward uncertainly; she kept her fingers in her wet cunt. Michelle whispered in her ear.

“Lick your husband’s cum off Steve’s face now and let them watch.”

She turned towards me and put her hand on my shoulder to steady herself as she began to slowly lick my cheek, then down onto my chin until she had a large glob of her husband’s sperm on her tongue. She turned her head to face the group of older men with her tongue sticking out and then pulled it back between her lips, swirling it around until she swallowed the contents. She turned back for more licking up the other side of my face and across my brow before repeating the show.

“And now Gentlemen, for our finale…”

Michelle took hold of Alison’s hand, raising it to her mouth, and licked the fingers that had been inside her before pushing Alison down between her legs and holding her face against her dripping cunt. She held Alison by the hair as the younger woman licked my cum out of her and cleaned her thighs. When she finished there was a round of applause from the men and both Martin and I joined in.

Michelle helped Alison up and then led us over to the French windows and inside for a shower, leaving the men with smiles and stiffening cocks; other couples and groups at nearby tables had clearly enjoyed the little show and we got some big smiles.

When we returned the tables had been re-arranged and were covered with white table cloths. There was an ice bucket with a bottle of Champagne in the middle of each. Tom beckoned Michelle and I to come and sit with him and two other men that I didn’t know, while Marcus invited Alison and Martin to join him and two other older guys at his table. Once we were seated Tom called the young waiter over and he filled each of our glasses.

Tom looked across at Michelle. “It’s good to see you all enjoying yourselves,” he smiled.

“As you know everyone here, perhaps you could do the introductions.”

Michelle looked around the table.

“Steve, this is Greg and Ed,” she said gesturing towards the two men that I hadn’t met.

“Greg and Ed, Steve, who I am sure Tom has told you all about.” They both smiled and nodded at me. Tom raised his glass and we all followed suit.

“To a beautiful day and an afternoon of revelry!”

We chinked glasses and sipped the cold champagne.

“Tom, I was thinking perhaps we could all go down to the summer house by the lake after lunch,” Michelle said, placing her glass back on the table.

Tom smiled at her. “I’ve already booked it, dear, and arranged for suitable refreshments. Michael, our young waiter, will be looking after us.” Michelle gave him a grin wondering what other plans Tom had concocted.

After a light lunch, Tom looked around the table at us all with a curious smile on his face. “I thought we’d wait until we get down to the summer house for dessert.” Nobody complained.

As we all walked down across the lawns Tom took my hand and kept me close to Greg and Ed; Michelle had joined up with Alison and Martin, who were deep in conversation with Marcus, leaving Jim with us. The warm summer air, being surrounded by naked people and Tom’s occasional stroke as his hand brushed over my cock soon had me fully hard again. I couldn’t help noticing that Greg and Ed were both very well endowed like Tom and were both already quite hard. They stroked each other as they walked and kept looking in my direction. Tom smiled. Jim was holding his erection too.

Michael, the young waiter, was pouring drinks when we reached the summer house – the only one clothed amongst all our naked bodies. Tom turned to Greg and Ed.

“We’ll have to see if we can get him out of those before the afternoon’s over…”

The waiter began handing around drinks. As usual, Tom and I were given iced G&T’s, this time with freshly cut mint already added. Tom whispered in my ear that I was to stay by the table in the middle of the open room then motioned for everybody to sit.

“Dessert will be served shortly; I hope it is to your liking. In the meantime enjoys your drinks but please remain seated,” Tom announced and nodded at the young waiter.

Michael was blushing deeply as he approached me.

“Mr. Stevenson has asked for you to lie down on the table…” he stammered in a quiet voice.

I looked over at Tom. He just smiled back at me and nodded.  Michael took my glass as I sat back on the white tablecloth, swung my legs up and stretched out on my back. All I could see was the white-domed ceiling. Michael lifted the corner of the table cloth and pulled up a cuff attached to a short white cord. He fumbled as he fastened it around my wrist. I turned my head as he moved to the other side and did the same. His hands were shaking; he’d never been asked to do anything like this before but I saw a bulge forming in his tight black trousers.

Next, he went to the end of the table, out of my sight. My cock twitched, getting hard on my stomach as he fastened cuffs around my ankles. Raising my head as far as I could I watched as he tightened the last one around my ankle, pulling my legs further apart and leaving me prone and spread-eagled, my cock now rigid. I took one more quick glance over at Tom who was smiling appreciatively and lay back, waiting to see what was next.

A minute later I felt something cold on my stomach and strained my head up again to see what was happening; it was the only movement I could make apart from the twitching of my stiff cock. The young waiter was placing pieces of cut strawberries on my stomach. He moved up and added more covering my chest then down and covered my hips and pubis –he was trying desperately not to let his fingers touch my cock but he had instructions to cover every inch of my torso and a couple of times I felt his fingers brush against my shaft as he tried to complete his task.

I could hear a murmur from the onlookers but had no idea of what would happen next. Then I felt the thick silky cream being poured around my navel, over my nipples and down over my now throbbing cock. It felt so weird and exciting. The waiter reappeared with a cushion and put it under my head. Tom stood and walked towards me, restrained on the table. His huge cock was fully erect and stood out proudly.

“Dessert is served, Ladies and Gentlemen,” he announced to the group.

He nodded at the waiter, who was still standing by the table holding the large jug, and I felt more of the cold, thick cream being poured over my stiff cock. With my head raised on the cushion, I looked down as Tom bent forward and took it in his mouth. The others all stood and stepped forward waiting for their turn. As soon as Tom had licked and sucked my stiff cock clean the waiter poured more, covering it again.

Ed and Greg got between my legs and both licked it off together while Tom, Marcus, and the other older men rubbed the erections across my cream covered chest and stomach. The young waiter stood by pouring more cream from the jug onto my cock and body keeping it covered as each hard cock was presented for me to lick. Tongues were licking all over my cream covered body; more and more cream was poured over my cock and continually licked off by all the guests.

Someone, I couldn’t see who, was licking my balls while my cock was sucked and erections were brought to my mouth. I could feel the cum churning in my balls and when Greg ran his tongue up the underside of my shaft my whole body jerked against the restraints as my hips rose from the table and I shot thick ropes of spunk into the air. The first couple landed on my chest and the next few on my stomach, adding to the remaining strawberries and cream as Greg stroked the last drops form me.

The waiter immediately poured more cream from the jug onto my cock and the sucking recommenced without any break. I stopped trying to keep track of who was doing what to who. Big stiff cocks were being sucked and rubbed across my creamy body and started shooting more cum into the dessert which was quickly licked up by whoever got there first. More cream covered cocks were put in front of my face for me to lick.

Michelle appeared with a strawberry between her teeth and her nipples covered in sperm and cream. She bent forward and pushed the strawberry between my lips before smoothing my face with her soft creamy breasts. As soon as she stood up there were four huge cocks being rubbed over my cheeks, pushed between my lips, and one by one they all spurted their loads until my face was completely covered in sperm.

Eyes closed, I was lost in the sensations as tongues licked my face, roamed over my cock, balls, and nipples, and more cold cream and hot spunk were added.  

By the time I’d been licked clean Alison had already approached Tom and asked if the same could be done to Martin. Tom smiled approvingly.  As I got down from the table Tom suggested I might like a quick swim in the lake. He told me to hurry back though, because seconds would be served soon. Greg and Ed accompanied me down to the water, they both had stiff cocks and like Tom, they were much bigger than me.

We waded in up to our thighs and Greg stood behind me, wrapping his arms around my shoulders and gently pinching my nipples. His huge erection was pressed against my back as he kissed my neck. Ed knelt down in front of me, the water around his hairy chest as he took my aching cock in his mouth. He licked and sucked it amazingly; even better than Tom. Each time I was on the edge of cumming again he slowed or changed technique, looking up at me and shaking his head. Finally, when he knew I couldn’t take anymore he stood, releasing my cock from his lips with a wet slurp.

“Save that for seconds,” he said as he pushed me forwards into the water. I stumbled and fell face-first into the cool water to the sounds of them both laughing. After a few splutters I settled into a gentle breaststroke and swam out into the lake. The water was deliciously cool on my naked body.

I noticed a couple in their thirties standing knee-deep in the water on the opposite side. They were staring at me and the two sixty-year-old men with huge hard-ons behind me. I don’t know if they’d seen what had gone on in the summer house but the guy had an impressively large cock that his partner was slowly rubbing.

 As I swam out to the middle of the lake I saw them take a few steps forward and start swimming towards me. I stopped in the middle and rolled over to float on my back with my erection lying across my belly. After a minute or so of being in the sun, it was standing at forty-five degrees fully engorged again.

The couple swam up to me, the guy to my left and the woman to my right.

“Mind if we join you?” she asked confidently. “Looks like you were having a lot of fun over there.”

I looked up at them both; as I did so my legs sunk down and I started treading water between them. They were both very attractive. I felt a hand reach down and encircle my stiff cock, quickly followed by another from the other side.

“Sure, come and meet the others,” I replied, pretty sure that neither Tom or anybody else would object to some new company.

We swam back to the bank where Ed and Greg were laying on the grass sixty-nining. When they heard us walking out of the water Greg rolled off Ed and sat up; both of their large cocks were wet with each other’s saliva.

“Looks like you’ve found some new friends, Steve?” he said, smiling.

“They wanted to come and join us,” I replied.

“Sure, but let’s go up and join the others – round two should be almost ready,” Greg said as he and Ed stood with their enormous erections glistening as they looked at the three of us standing there, water dripping from our bodies in the sunlight. As we walked across the grass Greg introduced himself and Ed to the young couple; she replied that her name was Lucy and her boyfriend, Tim.

When we got to the summer house everyone was sitting outside on sun loungers and chairs enjoying drinks. Everyone except Martin. Alison had spoken to Tom immediately after I’d been released from the table and now her fit young husband was now strapped down and had been left blindfolded and spread-eagled on the table whilst everyone relaxed and chatted outside.

Tom looked up at me as we approached. “I hope these two have been looking after you, Steve?” he said glancing at their still hard cocks, “and I see you’ve found some new friends, that’s nice.”

He reached out his hand and pulled me down so I was sitting on his lap and gave me a gentle kiss before calling the young waiter over to bring more drinks. As the glasses were handed to us Tom looked around at the naked group, old and young; mostly men but Michelle, Alison, and now Lucy adding some beautiful feminine curves. He had a very contented smile and began to gently stroke my semi-hard cock as I sat on his lap.

AshleyCutee4
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AshleyCutee4

“The second dessert course will be ready soon,” he said looking from the two older men to the new younger couple standing next to us as he played with my stiffening shaft. He whispered in my ear:

“Let’s give our new friends a nice show, shall we?” and he lifted my legs, spreading them apart until I was lying back against his chest with them draped either side of his thighs.

The young couple looked on in amazement as Ed walked around and put his huge cock in Tom’s mouth and Greg offered me his. I opened my lips willing and began licking his huge knob as Tom slowly rubbed me. When I glanced round Lucy was stroking her boyfriend’s hard eight inches and pushed him forward, down onto his knees.

“I want to see you doing that…” she told him as pushed his head down towards Tom’s ever-hard cock that was standing up between my thighs. Kneeling next to him she took hold of Tom’s thick shaft and guided it into her lover’s mouth making him suck it. She held the back of his head pushing it down harder as she leaned forward and took the tip of my swollen knob between her lips above Tom’s stroking hand. I couldn’t really see much as I was focussing on licking up and down Greg’s huge shaft but her tongue and Tom’s hand felt incredible on me at the same time.

Michael, the young waiter, came back with a tray of fresh strawberries and another jug of cream. Greg was the only one who noticed him standing there nervously as the scene in front of him unfolded. Alison was bent over the back of a nearby chair and Marcus was fucking her with his huge cock from behind as she took turns sucking the other two older men standing in front of her while Michelle and Jim watched. Greg was in no rush to break up our group coupling or stop me from licking and sucking his swollen cock but eventually took pity on the boy and tapped Tom on the shoulder.

Tom looked up at the boy standing there holding the tray. He was sweating, as much from nervousness as the heat.

“Thank you for your excellent work today, Michael. You must be very hot in that uniform; I’ve spoken to your manager, Mrs. Wilson and she has given you permission to remove it if you wish. It is, of course, entirely up to you. Now take the tray inside and finish arranging the desert.”

Michael looked nervously at Tom, at Marcus still fucking Alison just behind him and around at the other naked men who were all a lot older than him. The bulge in the front of his trousers was obvious. He kept glancing down at my cock as Tom continued rubbing it and Lucy sucked the tip while her boyfriend sucked Tom’s huge erection.

Michelle walked over and lead the boy into the summer house. By the time we’d all uncoupled ourselves and followed them Michelle had already removed his white shirt and was squatting down untying his shoes. She reached up and unfastened his belt as we stood watching. He looked at us nervously as Michelle pulled his black trousers and briefs down to his ankles, releasing his erection which sprang out and stood seven inches in front of him. He instinctively tried to cover it with his hands but Michelle held them apart and lowered her lips over his throbbing young shaft.

“There’s no need to be shy,” she said as she said between sucks as she lifted his ankles out of his trousers, leaving the young boy standing there in just his white socks with his stiff cock buried in her mouth. He was gasping between deep breaths as she moved up and down his length, his eyes clenched shut as we formed a circle around them to watch.

Tom told me to kneel beside Michelle. She had one hand wrapped around Michael’s balls and the other firmly holding his buttock as she sucked. She raised her head and nodded to me to take over whilst she continued playing with his balls. The young waiter didn’t know that he was now being pleasured by a boy his own age but the audience murmured their approval.

Michael’s grunts were getting louder and when Michelle felt his balls tighten she grabbed his shaft and gave it several swift tugs until he sprayed huge amounts of cum over both of our faces to a round of applause from the onlookers. Michelle kept her hand firmly on his arse making him watch as we began to slowly lick his hot, sticky sperm from each other’s faces. He made no effort to pull away when Michelle lifted his still hard dick and held it in front of my lips for me to clean. As I ran my tongue over his shiny glans Michelle smiled up at him:

“You can fuck me if you want to when you’re ready again, and probably those two over there as well…” Alison had taken Lucy to one side and they were chatting quietly. She led Lucy over to the table where her husband had been laying cuffed and helpless for the last twenty-five minutes. She ran her fingers teasingly up his stomach and chest.

“Oh, darling– we’ve been neglecting you, haven’t we?” she said mockingly. “Never mind, look who I’ve brought to cheer you up…” She turned and gave Lucy a passionate kiss as Martin strained to get a look at them. Alison walked back to the group leaving Lucy with her restrained husband and re-joined Marcus with his two older friends.

Lucy stood looking down at Martin in his helpless position; she casually played with her small tits, watching as his eyes desperately followed her movements, eager for any form of relief. Lucy’s partner Tim walked over and joined her. His nine-inch erection was firm.

“And what are you up to, babe?” he inquired looking down at Martin.

“Just deciding on how we are going to enjoy this…” she replied candidly before leaning over Martin’s face and whispering to him: “Would you like me to suck your cock, Martin? Do you want me to make you feel better?” she teased. He nodded eagerly,

“Oh please, please… Yes.”

“Then suck on this and keep my boyfriend happy.” She stood and pushed Tim forward, taking his long thick cock and rubbing it over Martin’s cheeks. He obediently opened his lips and took the swollen knob inside. Lucy walked down to the other end of the table and stood between Martin’s spread legs. She lifted his limp cock and bent forward, taking it into her mouth, making him moan as he sucked on her boyfriend’s nine-inch cock. Once her lips were clamped tightly around it she adjusted her position, spreading her feet wider apart and pushing her pert arse up in the air; she reached around with both hands and spread the cheeks invitingly.

I was still on my knees with the young waiter’s cock in my mouth; he was hard again now. Michelle took hold of his hand and pulled him away, leading him out to a table on the grass in front of the summer house. She sat on it and leant back on her elbows with her legs wide open, exposing her smooth gash to the young boy. Jim had followed them out and was standing behind Michael looking down at his exposed wife.

“Do you want to fuck her? She’d like that – a nice young cock in her wet cunt…” He pushed Michael forward as Michelle opened her lips letting him slide his stiff cock straight in.

Back inside, Tom had been unable to resist the sight of Lucy’s spread arse and was now stood behind her giving her firm slaps across each cheek bringing a deep moan from her with each slow stroke as she sucked on Martin’s hardening cock. Alison led Marcus and his friends over to the table and bent over her husband’s face.

“I’m going to get my brains fucked out by all of these hung studs and you’ll have to lick all the old man cum out of me, darling.” She looked around at Marcus who didn’t need any further invitation to continue what he’d been doing outside. His two older friends stood either side slowly rubbing themselves as they watched, waiting their turn.

Greg and Ed led me over to the end of the table where Tom now had his tongue buried in Lucy’s puckered hole; her cheeks were glowing bright red. He looked up as we approached, licked his middle finger, and pushed it deep into Lucy’s arse making her gasp. I looked on fascinated as he worked a second finger into her stretched puckered hole – I’d never seen anal before. Tom looked in my direction:

“Come here Steve and fill her up – give her a good load…” He held her arse cheeks wide open making it clear where I should put my stiff cock. I stepped forward hesitantly.

“Just push it in Steve, she’s ready for it.” Lucy pushed her hips back against my knob in confirmation so I tried to slide it in. On the third attempt, her sphincter opened and I pushed it inside. My cock was engulfed by her tight warm muscles – it felt amazing;  I pushed harder, bringer a deep moan from Lucy’s cock-filled mouth.

At the other end of the table, Alison was in the throes of another intense orgasm, screaming wildly as Marcus thrust his enormous fat shaft relentlessly up her cunt. Tim took his cock from Martin’s mouth and sprayed jets of thick cum all over her contorted face and into her unruly blond curls as Marcus held her hips firmly and gave one final shove before unloading wads of cum deep into her womb. As soon as he’d finished one of the other older guys took his place and began pumping into her cum-filled cunt, giving her no time to come down from her orgasm.

The feeling of fucking Lucy’s arsehole was exquisite and I could feel myself getting ready to explode as my balls churned. I didn’t try and hold back and after a couple more thrusts shot wads of thick cum up her tight passage. It was the most intense orgasm I’d ever felt. Tom put his hand on my shoulder as I slowly withdrew.

“I thought you might like that,” he smiled as I tried to stand, weak at the knees.

He lifted Lucy and helped her up onto the table. She squatted down over Martin’s cock with my cum running out of her arse and moved it around trying to get his eight inches into her. Tom reached forward and wrapped his hand around the base, holding it still until she managed to lower herself down and moan loudly as it filled her back passage. She sat back, leaning on her hands and began to rock her hips, her knees wide open.

Tom ran his huge cock up and down her slit a few times, coating it with her juice before giving her what she really wanted; two fat cocks filling her in both her holes. Ed stepped forward and offered her his impressive tool to suck, completing the scene as her partner looked on smiling.

Greg reached down and took my hand placing it on his long hard cock as we watched Lucy happily taking huge cocks in every hole while Alison was now being fucked by the third of the older men at the other end of the table. She was bent forward with her breasts smothering her husband’s face; she was as vocal as ever as she rode wave after wave of orgasm.

Tom glanced over at her. He pulled out of Lucy, leaving her cunt wide open and dripping and walked around to Alison, his cock glistening with cunt juice. Lucy let Ed’s cock slip from her mouth as she looked down to see what was happening. A wide smile formed on her lips when she saw that Greg was just as big as Tom and she opened her knees as wide as she could as he stepped forward and pushed it straight in. Even though she was so wet it was still a tight fit, but after Tom she took his whole length easily and let out a deep sigh as he began to move in and out of her.

After lifting Alison’s head and getting her to lick Lucy’s honey from his shaft Tom moved behind her and took over from Marcus’s friend as soon as he came.

I left them to their fucking and went over to the table in the corner to get a drink. I found Michelle outside lying on the grass. The young waiter was curled up next to her suckling on her nipple. His cock was getting stiff again after his first real fuck. Michelle looked up:

“Steve, I’m glad you came out. Would you fetch us some drinks please?”

I handed her the glass I was holding and went back in for more. I was momentarily distracted by the sight of Lucy with two more large cocks penetrating her while Alison sat astride Martin’s face, making him eat all the cum that had been deposited in her well-used cunt.

I took the drinks outside and sat down next to Michelle and Michael. Michelle reached up and tousled my hair before pulling me down to suck on her other nipple. I don’t know why, but despite all the strange and kinky things that I’d experienced over the last few days sucking Michelle’s sixty-year-old nipples with another teenage boy was one of the biggest thrills I’d known.

When I reached down, intending to find Michelle’s pussy, my hand brushed against Michael’s erection and I instinctively wrapped my finger around it. He opened his eyes and looked directly into mine. Our faces were only inches apart as we both continued sucking on Michelle’s nipples. I felt his hand move over onto my hard cock and we both slowly rubbed each other as we sucked.

Michelle was rubbing the tops of both our heads as we suckled on her and gently pushed our faces together until we were kissing with our cheeks pressed against her breasts while she continued stroking our hair.

“Why don’t you show Michael how nice it is to be sucked by another boy?” Michelle asked quietly as she tugged my hair, pulling me away from his lips.

I moved down over her body until my face was resting on her flat stomach; Michael’s erection was pointing directly at me and I opened my lips, taking it into my mouth. He let out a loud moan as I started sucking. My left hand soon found its way between Michelle’s legs and I slipped two fingers into her wet cunt as I sucked him. Michelle opened her legs wider and I got a third finger into her.

She stroked Michael’s hair as he continued suckling on her breast while I licked his stiff cock. He began pushing his hips forward, trying to get his whole erection into my mouth, and I just lay there and let him. I hadn’t realised that some of the others had come out and were standing nearby watching us. Michael’s thrusting got quicker as he fucked my mouth, desperate to come again.

It dawned on me then as I let him use me and fingered Michelle’s wet cunt how much I liked giving pleasure to others. I no longer wanted to just be sucked or to fuck but wanted to give myself to others and let them enjoy whatever experiences they desired.

Published 
Written by plz234
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments