Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Pleasure Penthouse: Prologue

"A woman receives an interesting offer on a sexchat site."

11
9 Comments 9
3.6k Views 3.6k
667 words 667 words

I logged onto the chat site, already a little aroused. In just a matter of a few months, 321sexchat had really changed my life -- for the better. I had no idea that things were going to get even more exciting in a short time.

As usual I clicked into the lesbian chatroom first, wanting to say hello to my favorite girls and see if there was anyone interested in private messaging. There were a few messages already waiting in my inbox, evident by the little red number in the corner. I opened them and read through them. Some were friends saying hello, others were just dick pics. And then there was the message that changed everything. It was sent by someone I didn’t recognize - not one of my friends - and appeared to be a guy from the username.

“Hello there. I’m reaching out to you about an unique opportunity I think you would be interested in. You chatted with a friend of mine, who relayed how enthusiastic you are in your sexual experiences. Your bio further added to my desire to invite you to an exclusive event taking place in the pleasure penthouse. Please let me know if you are interested in further details.”

I was curious I’ll admit. There were any number of people, men and women, who could have relayed this opinion about me. I was always engaged when I chatted and engaged in cyber sex. Even more so when I would video or voice call. I contemplated the message for a few seconds, fingers tapping against my laptop.

“You got me curious. Sure I’d like more details.” I quickly tapped out and sent to this strange messenger.

The response came within minutes.

“I understand you have no qualms about video calling, as long as you have established a relationship of trust. Would you be interested in a face to face session? The highest assurances would be provided that you can still remain anonymous, and you would also be compensated monetarily for expenses and for enjoyment.”

WomanOfStreetTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
WomanOfStreetTS

As I read the message I realized that this man still hadn’t told me the exact sexual aspect yet. And it sounded like I would be paid?

“I think I need more info before agreeing to a f2f. What is the sex part of this? And what exactly are you offering to pay me for? I’m not a call girl fyi.”

Now the response came in seconds.

“You would be invited to a party at the pleasure penthouse, one that would last 24 hours and have multiple people engaging in various sexual activities. You would be paid $1000 for every orgasm you have during this 24 hour period, either at your own hand or others. Our mutual friend XXXXXXX can vouch for the authenticity of who I am and this event. The event is taking place in San Francisco in a week's time. Are you interested?”

My pussy came to life as I read the message. It sounded like a challenge. A really fun challenge that could be win-win, and a trip to SF could be fun. I rocked in my seat for a couple seconds, then leaned forward to send my response.

“Hell yes”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This was the beginning of my experiences with pleasure penthouse, all of which have been remarkable. I can’t even count the orgasms I’ve had at all the various events I’ve attended, and I’ve had a few relationships (sexual and emotional) come out of my visits to the penthouse.

I have most definitely done things I would never have done before, or even wasn’t comfortable with in the moment. Didn’t stop me from cumming though. I guess I’m just saying that this journey wasn’t as clear cut as I thought it was going to be when I said yes. And this mystery man turned out to play a huge role in corrupting me with pleasure, pain, and even love.

 

Published 
Written by wet_ann
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments