Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Our introduction to our neighbours part 3

"I recommend reading part 1 and 2 as this is the final chapter"

26
6 Comments 6
14.1k Views 14.1k
3.6k words 3.6k words


Saturday afternoon has finally arrived, and Jacqueline and I have almost everything ready for the evening. I’ve shaved my cock, and my balls, and Jacqueline has shaved her pussy clean. Jacqueline has picked out a black dress and matching underwear for the evening. I’ve picked a pair of slacks and a buttoned short sleeve shirt for myself.

Jacqueline looks absolutely stunning, her dress hugging her curvaceous body, and it shows plenty of cleavage. She definitely looks extremely fuckable tonight. If I had time I would bend my wife over the kitchen table and take her right now. Jacqueline has prepared a casserole for dinner, so all we need now are our visitors.

“How are you feeling my love?” I ask.

“I’m very nervous,” she said, with a little uneasiness in her voice. “Do you think he will find me attractive?”

I grab Jacqueline and give her a deep passionate kiss, as I slide my hand up her dress until I get to her black lacy panties. I then push them to the side, then begin to rub her clit with my fingers. Once I feel her pussy is wet enough, I push two fingers in until I can feel her g-spot, and I begin to gently massage it.

“Oh babe, you’re going to make me cum,” Said Jacqueline, in between her now heavy breathing. “My panties are going to uh, uh, be, ah, uh, sooo wet.”

She grabs me tight as she cums. I pull my fingers out, and rub them on her lacy panties before rubbing her now moist underwear against her pussy; soaking up the rest of her juices.

“Oh, fuck babe,” said Jacqueline, trying to catch her breath. “I’m going to have to change my panties, there absolutely drenched,” She said, as I withdraw my hand from under her dress.

“No, you don’t need to do that my love, I can smell your lovely scent, and I would like them to smell you as well. And I’m sure he is going to love to taste, and fuck you, like his wife did,” I assure her.

Just as I’ve finished licking what’s left of my wife’s cum off my fingers, there is a knock at the door. The two of us approach the front door, and I open it. It’s our neighbours, Chris and Irene. Chris says hello to me, and shakes my hand. Then he walks in and introduces himself to Jacqueline, grabs her, and gives her a passionate kiss. I’m a little taken back by his abrupt behaviour. I turn to Irene, she grabs me and shoves her tongue into my mouth. After a few minutes of us all kissing, we guide them into the dining room.

Chris breaths in deeply, “Mmm casserole, and my other favourite; pussy.”

Jacqueline blushes a little, I now it’s turning her on as her nipples look like they’re going to tear right through that dress of hers. I now look at Irene, and she is wearing a short denim skirt with a low cut top, and the way her breasts are moving, she is definitely not wearing a bra. I can’t help noticing her carrying a black bag with her.

“May I ask, what the bag is for Irene?” I voice inquisitively.

“It’s a surprise, for later tonight,” Replies Irene.

I could tell this is going to be a very interesting evening, and the beginning of a new friendship with our neighbours. Chris is wearing jeans and a t shirt, just like myself, he’s dressed casually. We all sit down for dinner, me and my wife on one side of the table with Chris and Irene on the other. Chris sits opposite to me, and Irene sits opposite to Jacqueline. I thought it would have been the other way round, so we could have flirted a little with each other’s partner.

We all eat dinner with a bit of chit chat about ourselves. Irene and Chris go to swinger’s parties when they are not too busy. They don’t mind playing around with a couple on the odd occasion, or bringing home a single male or female for threesomes. I’m beginning to like this couple, and I’m sure Jacqueline does as well by how intent she is listening to their stories. We tell them a little bit about our own adventures and they seem to like what they hear.

The four of us clear the table, and Jacqueline and I are the first to sit back down. Now, I wasn’t quite ready for what happened next, and I don’t think Jacqueline was either. Neither of us are definitely not going to complain about what did happen. They both stand behind us, and its Chris’s hands I feel on my shoulders beginning to massage me. I turn my head, and Irene is massaging Jacqueline’s neck from behind as well. They grab our chairs and turn us around so we are facing each other.

Irene begins to lick and kiss Jacqueline’s neck while massaging her breasts through her dress. Chris does exactly the same with me, and I have to say he is doing a damn good job as well. My cock is now pushing against my pants begging to be released. Chris undoes my shirt and removes it, as he continues to massage my chest, licking and sucking my neck at the same time. Irene pulls Jacqueline’s dress down and removes her bra, continuing to copy what Chris is doing to me.

Damn, these two are good. Watching Jacqueline, Irene, and Chris doing what I thought Irene was going to do me, had my heart racing. The way I could see Jacqueline breathing, I’m pretty sure it was having the same effect on her. Chris now stands in front of me, and Irene is in front of my wife. They both take all their clothes off, then make us both stand, and remove the rest of our clothes. Irene hands Chris my wife’s cum soaked panties, he puts them up to his face.

“Mmmmm, you are right my love, she smells absolutely sensational,” Chris said, with a low growl in his voice.

Chris then puts her wet panties in my face, so as I may inhale my wife’s sweet fragrance. They are twice as wet as what they were before our visitors had arrived, and she does smell fantastic. Chris picks up all the clothes and moves them out of the way. As he does I can hear a slurping sound, so I look over at my wife and Irene. Irene is now sitting on the chair, and has her legs spread wide with both hands on Jacqueline’s head, as her pussy is being finger fucked and devoured at the same time.

Chris is now standing in front of me, his cock hard, only inches from my face. I don’t know what comes over me. I decide to grab his cock with one hand, and begin to lick and suck from his balls to his dripping knob. The dining room is now full of sounds of sexual moaning and groaning, and is thick with the scent of our sex. What else could we ask for? Couldn’t think of a better way to get to know our neighbours.

“Ooohh, that’s it Jacqueline, suck my clit, and fuck my pussy,” squeals Irene. “I’m going to cum on your face. Oh, oh, that’s it, lap up my juices. Aaaahhhh.”

Hearing Jacqueline pleasuring Irene, is such a fucking turn on. I grab Chris’s arse with both hands, and push his cock all the way in to my mouth, until my lips touch his balls. Chris gets the hint, and begins to fuck my mouth. I still have my hands on his arse, so with one hand I pull his cheeks apart and play with his arsehole with the other. This causes Chris to pick up his pace fucking my mouth. I push a finger into his tight hole and he lets out a deep moan of satisfaction.

Irene must be soaking wet. All I can hear are Jacqueline’s fingers moving in and out of her sopping wet pussy, and Irene’s moaning is getting louder and louder.

“Oh Fuck Jacqueline, not long now, and I’m going to cover your face with my juices.” screams Irene, in between her moaning and groaning.

I push it up a notch with Chris, as I push a second finger in to his arse.

“Oh that’s it Bob, do you want to taste my cum again? You want me to fill your mouth, don’t you?” Chris is right, I do, so I give him a nod and a moan of approval as I suck his cock with even more enthusiasm than before.

“Here, oh, oh, ahhhhh, you go,” Irene screams. “Im cccuuummming. Lick it all up, that’s it. Oh yes, oh, yyeeesssss, suck my clit, oh, oh, suck it haaaaard.”

The sound of Jacqueline’s fingers and her tongue in Irene’s pussy is such a turn on. And so is the way Chris has picked up his pace fucking my mouth. I was pretty sure it was turning him on as well.

“Ah, Ah, aaahhh. Here Bob, my, mmmm, first, ahhhh, load for the night,” said Chris, as he gives me a couple more hard thrusts before exploding in my mouth. Shooting load after load of his warm cum down my throat.

I pull my fingers out of his arse, grab his cock, and lick all the remaining cum off his still throbbing shaft.

Jacqueline is now laying on the table with her legs hanging over the side, and Irene is leaning over her sucking and squeezing her breasts.

“Don’t be gentle Irene. I like my breasts being played with rough,” Jacqueline informs Irene.

Irene obliges, squeezing her breasts harder, and sucking and biting lightly on her nipples.

“Lay on the table next to your wife Bob," Chris asks of me.

I lay on the table facing up, turn my head, and stick my tongue into Jacqueline’s mouth as I lay next to her. We kiss passionately while our neighbours are having their way with us. Irene moves one hand down to Jacqueline’s wet pussy, and whatever she is doing to her, is making my wife buck around on the table like crazy. Her breathing is now short, hard, and fast. Chris is in between my legs licking my shaved balls and stroking my cock. We stop kissing, as Jacqueline’s body tenses up with one of the most intense orgasms I’ve ever had the pleasure to see her experience.

“Oh my, Chris, we have a pussy that cums, very easily,” said Irene, with a bit of excitement in her voice.

Irene then buries her face into Jacqueline’s dripping pussy, making her continuously orgasm.

“Oh, yes Irene, like that, yeeeeesssss, ahhhh, ahhhhhhhh,” Jacqueline screams, with such sexual bliss in her voice.

Chris is now sucking my cock, taking my full length into his mouth while playing with my arse at the same time.

moanaTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
moanaTS

He pushes one finger in and I let out a moan of approval. He fucks my arse while still sucking my cock, then he pushes another finger in. I can’t hold back, it’s just too much watching Jacqueline having screaming orgasms right next me, and Chris doing such a good job sucking my cock with his fingers fucking my arse.

I grab Chris’s head, thrusting my cock hard into his mouth, “Your turn… to taste my, ahhhhh, cuummm.”

My body tenses up, as my own orgasm engulfs me; shooting load after load of my cock juice into Chris’s mouth.

Jacqueline and I lay there taking a moment to recover from our orgasms. Chris stands, his cock already fully erect again. Irene grabs her black bag, opens it and hands Chris a bottle of lubrication. Irene pulls out a strap on cock about 9 inches long and puts it on.

“Ok Jacqueline. Now I’m going to fuck you hard,” Said Irene, in a very stern and sexy voice.

She grabs Jacqueline’s legs; lifts them onto her shoulders, and doesn’t hesitate to push the strap on cock all the way into her dripping pussy.

“Aaahhhhh, fuck, fuck. Irene, I’m cuuuummmming,” Jacqueline screams.

Irene pulls it out, and slaps Jacqueline’s outer lips before inserting it back into her cum drenched pussy, fucking her so damn hard I thought she might push her of the table. I then realise Chris has just covered his cock with the lubrication Irene gave him. He turns to me, lifts my legs up onto his shoulders, and places his knob at the entrance of my arse, before gently pushing it in.

I can’t believe how good he feels entering me. Chris slowly pushes his cock all the way in to my tight virgin hole, then slowly pulls it out leaving only his knob in. Chris does this a few times until I’m completely relaxed with his cock in my arse.

“Just fuck me Chris,” I tell him. “I want you to fuck me hard. I can’t believe how fucking good, your cock feels inside me.”

I can’t believe what I had just said to him; but he does feel good in my once virgin hole.

He thrusts his cock into me like it’s been there before, and I would have to say, I’m completely enjoying it. Chris fucking my arse has gotten my cock rock hard again. I look over at Jacqueline, and Irene is slamming her pussy with the strap-on, Jacqueline is screaming in ecstasy. I grab my wife’s head and begin kissing her, after a few moments she pulls away.

“Oh, oh, babe there, ah, ah, so fucking, aaahhh, good aren’t they?” Said Jacqueline, in between Irene’s thrusting.

”Oh, oh, love, your soooo right, they are,” I reply.

I lock my lips on to my Jacqueline’s, and can feel her having one hell of an orgasm, I then begin to shoot my cum all over my own stomach. This is obviously too much for Chris, and his cock explodes in my arse. I have to say, it felt good feeling his warm cum fill my forbidden hole.

We all decide to take a break in the lounge room. Chris is cuddling Irene on one of our lounges, and I’m cuddling Jacqueline on another, and we all stay naked. For about an hour we relax and recuperate, chatting and drinking wine. Until Irene says she would like to make a suggestion.

“Would anyone object to us swapping partners for our next session?” She says, gazing around the room at all of us.

I look at my wife and she replies, “I would love to.”

I then look at Chris and his response is, “Sounds great to me.”

“Not at all, it will be fun,” I reply.

Irene stands up and approaches me. Jacqueline goes over to Chris, and gets herself comfortable before she starts tongue kissing him. Irene is now standing in front of me, her pussy almost in my face.

“I have a confession Irene,” I say to her, as I look into her eyes. “The other night, I watched through your bathroom window as you were drying yourself, and when you bent over, all I could do was think about licking, and fingering your arse”

She leans over, sticking her tongue into my mouth, pulls away, and says to me, “Mmmmm, you’ve been a naughty boy Bob, but you did catch me watching your wife fuck herself with a cucumber through your own bedroom window,” and she smiles, “so would you like to lick it now, or later”

“Now would be great,” I reply, trying to not sound too eager, and by the grin on her face, I didn’t do that to well at all.

Irene gets up onto the lounge, leaning over the arm of the chair, she reaches around with both hands and spreads her arse cheeks; allowing me full access to her arse. I don’t hesitate, and begin licking her arse from top to bottom allowing my tongue more time around her sweet tight hole. I can just see my wife and Chris out the corner on my eye, and Jacqueline is slowly stroking his cock while he is fondling her breasts. Then she lowers her mouth over his cock, and starts to slowly tease and suck his knob before taking his full length into her mouth.

“Ooohh, damn Bob, Jacqueline can suck cock real goooood,”said Chris, rolling his head back.
“You do know, uh, that, uh, you’re going to have to fuck, uh, uh, her arse now, don’t you Bob.”

I’m in no rush, so I start to play around with Irene’s clit, and push a finger into her arse.

“Mmmm, that’s good. I think ah, there’s room, mmmmm, for more,” said Irene.

I then push a second finger into her tight arse. I stop playing with her clit and insert two fingers in to her pussy, facing them towards her pelvis, looking for the elusive G spot. It was not hard to find Irene’s, as it had swelled up quite well with tonight’s events.

“Oh fuck Bob, ah, that’s sooo fucking good,” Irene moans, as I’m finger fucking her arse and pussy at the same time.

I look over at Jacqueline, she has now climbed on to Chris’s hard cock and is fucking him. I can see my wife’s sweet juices all over his shaft, and running down his balls. Chris has both hands on her arse, spreading her cheeks wide, as I watch him push two fingers into Jacqueline’s tight rear hole.

That makes her cum so hard, she arches her back while screaming, “Fuck me Chris, fuck me hard, don’t stop, pleeease... don’t fucking stop, ah, ah, ah, ahhhhhhhh.”

Chris slams his cock into Jacqueline harder with every thrust. When she can’t take any more of his cock slamming, she grabs him around the neck, and lifts herself off his hard member, covering him with her creamy cum.

Irene is now thrusting herself hard onto my fingers.

“Oh, oh, fuck. I’m cumming, and I’m cumming fucking hard. I hope you’re ready, ah, ah, ah, ahhhhhh, for this Bob. Pull your fingers, uh, uh, out of my pussy now,” Irene demands, her body tensing up as I do as she asks.

I can’t believe it, she squirts all over me with her pussy juices. I pull my fingers out of her arse, then kneel behind her and replace them with my hard throbbing cock. I give Irene no time at all to come down from her orgasm, and thrust myself hard into her tight arse. I can still feel her cumming as her body hasn’t stopped trembling from her last orgasm.

I look over, and Jacqueline has turned herself around on Chris’s lap. I’m now watching him guide his cock into her arse. It’s almost too much for me to handle, as I’ve always find it such a turn on watching other men fuck my wife. So I lean forward with my cock deep in Irene’s arse to concentrate on satisfying her.

“How are you going Irene?” I ask

“Feel my pussy, ah, ah, ahhhhh, I’m still cumming,” She replies, panting rapidly.

I grab a breast with one hand and the other her pussy, she is still dripping cum. I give her wet mound a few light slaps, causing her to scream and cover my hand with her juices at the same time. Chris is now fucking Jacqueline’s arse hard.

“Can I cum on your breasts?” Chris asks, still thrusting his cock into her.

She turns to Chris and answers, “Of course you can, you can cum wherever you like.”

I begin to ram my cock hard in to Irene’s arse again, and her moans have gotten so much louder, as she has now reached her orgasmic peak.

“Please cum, please cum in my arse Bob, I can’t, ah, take,aahhh, anymore.”

I give her everything I’ve got now, and I’m fucking her even harder than before.

I look over just as Jacqueline climbs of Chris’s cock, kneels in front of him, and lets him cum all over her ample breasts. I can see Jacqueline still rubbing her pussy, and her juices are dripping on to the floor. That’s all I needed for me to grab Irene’s hips and release my load deep into her arse.

All completely satisfied, we rest for a few minutes before getting dressed, as it is now early hours of the morning. We say our goodbye’s and thanks for the evening as they leave. As I shut the door, Jacqueline grabs and hugs me.

“That was so much fun, but you do know, it’s you I love,” She said squeezing me tight.

“I know, and I love you to, my love,” I say, kissing her on her forehead.

“So can we have them over next weekend?” my dear wife asks.

I look into her beautiful eyes, and smile, “If you want. I’m more than happy to have them back anytime.

Published 
Written by Bobsadventures2013
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments