Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Our Favorite Parking Spot Part 2

"The van returns!"

38
6 Comments 6
1.7k Views 1.7k
3.2k words 3.2k words

Author's Notes

"If you read part one, you would have read how Wendy and I got lit up by a big van while having sex at our favorite parking spot. <p> [ADVERT] </p>This led to a little exhibitionist show with our new mystery voyeur friends."

"Hey you wanna come over for a beer?"

Wendy and I just looked at each other. We were half naked and just watched these total strangers have sex in the front seat of their van. They had returned to our favorite parking spot after watching us fuck last week.

"What do you think?" I asked.

Looking out the window, she responded hesitantly, “I don’t know Michael, what do you think?"

I looked at her and smiled, then she mischievously grinned and said, "Sure, why not!"

So, we got ourselves put back together and walked over.

The other couple had dressed too and got out of the van to meet us. We introduced ourselves as Michael and Wendy, the guy's name was Jake the woman was his wife, Sara.

Jake was about six-two, dark hair, and fit. As I mentioned before he had these big rough hands. Sara was about five seven, dressed in a tight T-shirt and shorts. She had long, dark hair and a nice, curvaceous body. I couldn’t help to notice that she wasn’t wearing a bra since her nipples were as hard as pebbles, straining against her tight T-shirt.

Jake and I shook hands and so did Wendy and Sara, and then we all just burst out laughing. I mean, we just saw each other naked, why were we being so formal? Jake gave Wendy a big hug and I did the same to Sara. Jake, not shy at all, helped himself to Wendy’s ass with a meaty paw as he hugged her. Wendy’s eyes lit up and when they separated, I knew why. Jake had a large bulge forming in his jeans. I know that Sara could feel my hard cock forming too as I hugged her. She winked and smiled at me when we parted.

That broke the ice, and everyone was more relaxed as we got to know each other.

We all walked to the back of the van and got inside and sat on the floor facing our new friends. It was a big, one of those customized jobs with wood paneling and a foam mattress on the floor. Jake got us all a round of beers from a mini fridge and said that it belonged to his younger brother who was in the service and currently deployed. Jake went on to explain that they would take the van out every couple of weeks just to make sure it kept running well.

Sara explained that last week they were coming back from a movie when they spotted our car. They got a little mischievous and thought they would spook a couple of teens making out and have a laugh. When they saw us, they realized we were a bit older then got an unexpected sex show.

Sara giggled, “We were so turned on that when we pulled into our driveway, we jumped right into the back of the van and fucked like teenagers!”

Like us, they could not stop talking about the incident all week so they decided to go out again in hopes that they would find that same car and return the favor.

Wendy said, "Well, you certainly did, God it was so erotic watching you! We can't believe what we did last week either! It was a first for us that's for sure!”

Sara looked over to Jake, then turned to Wendy and giggled, "Well, we have a little confession. We took the van again so we could invite you over if we found you."

“Oh?” I said smiling, "Do you mean invite us over for more than a beer?”

At which point Jake reached over to Sara and started to run his hands along her bare thigh, then slid his hand under her shirt, cupped her breast, and pinched her nipple. She closed her eyes then opened them and purred, "Mmmm, yeah something like that."

We watched as Jake pulled Sara's T-shirt off, once again exposing her full tits and deliciously hard nipples. Sara turned to Jake and pulled his shirt off and began unzipping his jeans. Jake squeezed and caressed Sara's breasts, then bent down and teased her nipples with his tongue. Sara moaning reached into Jake's open pants and began stroking his cock.

My own cock was rock hard as I watched our new friends. I turned to Wendy, she had unbuttoned her pants and was fingering herself with one hand and squeezing her breast with the other.

She leaned back into me and whispered, “Make me naked, Michael.”

I reached over, unbuttoned her blouse, and pulled it off then quickly unhooked her bra.

Wendy's full 36D breasts spilled into my hands. I massaged them and pinched her hard nipples.

She purred, "Mmm, yeah, baby."

I pulled her slacks down and off, leaving her naked, except for thin black silk panties. Wendy turned and pulled my shirt off, then unzipped my pants. She reached down and found my waiting cock. I moaned with pleasure as she rubbed my shaft.

Abruptly, she stopped and pulled my pants and underwear off together. My swollen cock sprang free as she yanked them off my legs. I pulled Wendy to me, grabbed her tits again, and brought them to my mouth, teasing and nibbling her round hard nipples. Reaching down, I pulled her panties to the side and slowly started fingering her hot, slippery clit.

Sara, now naked, was being finger fucked by her man. She was slowly moving her hips in time with Jake's two fingers buried deep inside, rubbing, and penetrating her hot slick pussy.

Both girls were now moaning and slithering with pleasure. Jake and I stepped up the speed of our fingers. It turned into a contest to see who could make their woman cum first!

Wendy almost lost it and yelled, "Fuck! Michael, I can't take it!"

I stroked her even faster and harder!

"Want me to stop?”

"Fuck NO!" she cried out.

I decided I didn’t want her to cum yet. I slowed my pace, alternated rubbing her pussy with my hand and fingering her swollen clit.

Jake was working Sara up into a frenzy as he punished her with his fingers, rubbing and pushing fast and hard. Just when I thought she was about to cum. She pushed his hand away.

"Jake! I need your cock, like right now!" she demanded.

She didn't wait for an answer and grabbed the waist of his jeans and tugged off his pants and underwear.

Wendy looked over and gasped, "Oh my god!"

Jake had a monster of a cock! It had to be about ten inches, and it was thick! Now I know why Wendy liked men with big hands!

Sara got on her hands and knees, Jake got behind her and slowly, slid is cock into her waiting swollen pussy. Teasing at first, he rubbed the head of his cock along her pussy lips. She quivered and moaned, and then he would slide in a little then out, repeating the motion always going a little deeper each time. She whimpered as he entered her.

"Christ Jake! You are such a fucking tease! Fuck me, you bastard!" she cried.

Jake laughed, "She loves it like this, don't let her fool you!"

Sara looked up at us and gasped, "Wendy, you have no idea what he is doing to me, mmmm, fuck I love it!"

I had a feeling that Wendy wanted to know firsthand. Just the thought of that turned me on even more than I was now!

Wendy, mesmerized watched Jake teasing Sara with his thick hard cock. I was still fingering her slowly and could feel her heart beating faster.

Sara moaned, "Mmmm, yeah, babe all the way in, fuck me, harder! God! I want it all! Please, baby, fuck me!" she begged.

Jake obeyed his pleading wife and began to pump her faster and deeper. Sara grunted and whimpered with every thrust as he picked up the pace.

I could not believe she could take that entire monster, but she did. We watched as Sara's tits swayed with each thrust, Jake grunting too, held tight to her hips, his balls slapped her ass as his cock pounding her hot cunt. Wendy was stroking my cock but could not take her eyes off the scene in front of us. I was fingering her faster now.
 
I was not sure when it happened, but her panties were gone, and I had three fingers inserted up inside her now. My hand was slick with her pussy juice, her snatch hot and slick and dripping.

Sara suddenly screamed, "I'm cumming, Fuck! I'm cumming! Awwww fuck!" she cried.

She moaned and yelled as her exploding orgasm sent spasms throughout her body! This pushed Wendy over the edge too.

She gasped and cried out, “FUCK!” Wendy came harder than I ever saw her cum before. Her own orgasm sent quivers of pleasure pulsating up and down her spine. Her legs squeezed together tight, trapping my hand. I swear I could feel her pussy vibrating!

After a minute she finally relaxed, and I withdrew my hand. It was slick with her juices, so I wiped my hand on her tits then licked the combination of her sweat and pussy juice off her breasts, sending added pleasure spasms through her body. I lingered at her sensitive nipples, licking, biting, and sucking her hard nubs.

Jake pulled out of his wife; his cock was glistening with pussy juice. Sara, panting, moved over a bit and lay down on her side. She grinned like a Cheshire cat, then got a mischievous look in her eyes. Wendy, panting a little herself stared over at Jake's still erect cock then looked over at Sara.

Samantha_Joness
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Samantha_Joness

Sara, knowing that look, smiled and said, "Wendy, switch places with me I want to watch Jake tease you with his cock and fuck you like he fucks me.” Then looking directly at me said, “I'm sure, Michael won't mind. He wants to watch that too. Don’t you Michael.” It was not a question; it was a statement of fact.

My own cock was harder than I ever felt before. I was picturing how Jake was going to punish Wendy’s pussy. How she was going to beg, like Sara did to fuck her, fuck her hard.

Sara looked at my swollen cock leaking precum and said, “Besides, I think I'd like a little taste of what you got primed and ready to go over there, Michael."

Wendy taking this all in glanced over at me but didn't have to be invited twice. Naked and on her hands and knees she crawled over to Jake and his glistening monster of a cock. Sara, making room skootched over and sat next to me.

Wendy licked her lips and grabbed Jake’s cock with two hands, taking him into her mouth. I could not believe my soon-to-be wife was sucking another man's cock! What is more, it was still slick from Sara’s pussy! I almost shot my load at just the thought of that!

Wendy could not take all of Jake’s cock, but she was trying her best. Jake moaned as she sucked and licked his enormous shaft. She ran her tongue down his shaft then up the other side, would pause and then tease the head of his cock. Finally, Wendy impaled her warm mouth with Jake’s slick monster shaft as far as she could go, almost gagging before she returned to the tip again.

Sara now started to lightly stroke my cock and rub my balls. Her nails tickling and teasing me. Kneeling in front of me she took me in her mouth as well. As she sucked my cock I reached down and massaged her tits and pinched her nipples. She let out a moan as she worked me over. She bobbed her head up a down on my cock then would use her tongue to trace the contour of my erection. She took one ball in her mouth, sucked gently, let it go then do the other.

I haven't had another woman besides Wendy suck me like this since well, I can't remember when! I had my eyes closed, loving the way Sara would bring me to edge, then slowly bring me back down. I wanted to cum so badly, but she wouldn't let that happen yet.

I heard Wendy moaning and whimpering. I opened my eyes and saw that Jake was now kneeling behind her and fucking her doggie style the same way he fucked Sara. Teasing her cunt, a little at a time with just the tip of his bulbous cock head. One big hand on her left hip the other mauling right breast. Occasionally he would let his cock fall and use it to stroke the engorged folds of her pussy lips.

Like Sara, Wendy began pleading with him to fuck her and stop teasing! She would try to push back and get him to impale her with his cock, but Jake was having none of that. He held her in place then slapped her voluptuous ass twice.

She whimpered and cried out, “Please fuck me! I can’t take it anymore! I’ll do anything!”

Sara stopped and released my cock from her mouth looked up at me and giggled; "Now she knows!" She turned around and ordered Jake, “Stop torturing the girl and fuck her, now!

With that Jake impaled Wendy’s dripping wet pussy down to the hilt with his big thick cock. She screamed and moaned as he withdrew halfway and then slid in again. He repeated the action rocking Wendy back and forth.

I was amazed; my heart was pounding as I watched the action. Jake had both his hands placed on Wendy’s hips, her tits rocked back and forth as he found a rhythm and started to fuck her harder. Wendy moaned and grunted with every thrust of his meaty weapon.

Sara released my cock from her mouth but squeezed it tight. She looked up at me then turned to watch her man fuck the shit out of my future wife.

After a minute she said, "You like that, don't you, Michael? You like watching my husband fuck your woman, don't you.” Again, not a question, but another statement of fact I couldn’t deny.

I groaned, "Ahh Yes, Fuck Yes!"

She then started to suck me harder and faster. She was almost keeping time with Jake as he pounded Wendy's pussy! I couldn't hold back, and Sara knew it! My cock exploded with hot white cum! Spasms of hot liquid shot into her eager mouth and dribbled down her chin. Sara took all of it and licked me clean, she then reached up and gave me a soulful kiss, and I tasted my seed on her tongue.

These two were something else!

Meanwhile, Jake's balls were slapping Wendy's ass as he banged her harder. She was moaning and whimpering with every thrust.

She yelled, “Cum inside me! Cum inside me now! I'm so close! Fuck! I’m gunna cum!” Then she screamed, “I’m cumming, I’m cumming!”

Jake did not let up the punishment he was dishing out, he shouted back to Wendy, “You like my big cock, don’t you.

“God yes! I love your cock; I love your cock!” she cried out.

Jake then slammed Wendy’s pussy one more time hard and deep, grunted, and shot his hot load inside her steaming cunt! He pulled out and then slammed her again, white hot cum spurting down her thighs. She moaned and screamed as her own orgasm took hold again, and then they both collapsed as their pleasure spasms subsided.

As Jake pulled his cock out, Wendy whimpered and hot cum dripped from her pussy. She turned over on her back and lay there panting. “Oh, my fucking god Sara, he does that to you all the time?” she said breathlessly.

Sara laughed, “Well not all the time, but he does have his moments!”

Wendy looked over at me, “Sorry, Michael I didn't mean for you to think you didn't please me, but that was fucking incredible!”

I laughed and responded, “Oh don't worry babe. I thought it was fucking incredible too!”

Wendy was still on her back, hot cum still oozing from her pussy; Sara slid over and whispered something in her ear. Wendy's eyes got wide.

She whispered back, "I've never done that before, I don’t know."

But before she could say anything more, Sara climbed over her in a sixty-nine position and flicked her tongue against Wendy’s slippery clit, making my girlfriend spasm with pleasure. After another tease with her tongue, she dug deep and ate her man's cum from Wendy's hot dripping pussy. Wendy, gasping and moaning as Sara’s tongue did its work cleaning up the cream that Jake had deposited.

I looked over to Jake and his eyes were as wide as mine. He looked back at me, laughed, and said, “This all-new territory for us!”

Sara's pussy was getting closer and closer to Wendy's mouth. Wendy though had her eyes closed and was enjoying the licking she was getting. She suddenly opened her eyes then reached up with her own tongue and gave Sara's pussy a lick, then two, then dove deep with her tongue. Sara moaned and cried out with ecstasy! The women pleasured each other for several minutes, then both screamed and orgasmed hard at the same time. Sara moved off Wendy and collapsed.

Yikes what a sight. Both women breathing hard and panting, the smell of sex was strong in the van. I could not believe what I just saw. Jake got us fresh beers and we sat around naked and chatted.

Sara exclaimed, "I don't know what came over me Wendy. I've never done anything like that before! I'm so sorry if I freaked you out."

Wendy blushed a little and said, “Oh no worries, I think I fucking liked it!" We all laughed at the understatement of the year!

We continued chatting; reliving the action saying how incredible it was to watch each other. Sara then looked over at Wendy and with a sly smile said, “Do you want another go at Jake? Don't know when we can get together again.”

Wendy with a big grin on her face, crawled over to Jake and Sara moved over to me. I was ecstatic myself; Sara had an incredible body, and I was hoping I would get my turn fucking her.

The girls played with our cocks until we were ready then both of us began banging each other's partner. Wendy wanted it doggie again; Sara wanted to be on top but facing Jake and Wendy so she could watch. She eased her pussy down on my cock then began fucking herself with my shaft. My view of her ass moving up and down was incredible and the sound of my girl being pounded by Jake again, priceless!

Afterward when we were all very satisfied and spent we eventually got dressed, exchanged numbers, and said our good-nights.

But before we walked away, Sara bit her lip and said, "You know we have a couple of friends you might want to meet."

We are going to need a bigger van!

Published 
Written by Buddrs
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments