Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

One Lust Filled Night-Part4

"A planned night of single pleasure turned into a night of surprises."

9
5 Comments 5
7.5k Views 7.5k
628 words 628 words
Becky had me sit on the edge of the bed. She came to stand in front of me and spread my legs apart to stand between them. Her breasts looks so full as I found myself staring at them. Her hard nipples were straining against the material of her bra as if they were trying to tear their way out. She had me reach around her to unfasten her bra and after it was discarded into a corner, I began to lick and suck on her nipples, pulling them deep into my mouth.

I reluctantly released one of her hard nips when she stepped back a little. I looked up to see if I had done something wrong, but her smile told me she had other plans. She started to shift her hips from side to side as she slipped her thumbs into the band of the thong she wore. She pulled the band away from her hips as she did a slow, enticing dance in front of me. When she was done, her back was to me. She stopped moving and started wiggling her hips real slow and very erotically.

I could not believe how hot I was. I was never turned on by a woman before, but the feeling was quite enjoyable. I knew I was wet and I had the most wonderful cravings. My imagination was running wild as I watched her dance of seduction. I looked up as she turned her head to watch me. Her hair had fallen over one eye, and, at that moment, I knew I would do whatever she asked of me.

She was smiling as she kept rotating her hips. I watched as she started to lower the band of her thong. At the same time, she was bending over pushing her ass closer to my face. As she moved her hip to the left, she lowered the right side.

AmyStafford
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AmyStafford

Then she did the same as she shifted to the right. The thong pulled from between her ass as she slowly pulled it down. When it cleared her hips, she let it drop. She stayed bent over, pushing her ass closer to me.

"Don't you want to feel it?" she asked.

I could not take my eyes of the crack between her ass cheeks. It was separated and I could see the opening. I looked lower and I could barely see her pussy lips. They glistened and I knew she was just as hot as I was. I thought back to her words. Oh, yes, I wanted to touch her. I really wanted to do more than that, but I'd never been with a woman before. Slowly, I reached out and touched the softest skin I had ever felt.

I was amazed when I heard her moan. My touch made her moan. I reached up with both hands and started to gently massage her cheeks. As I did, I opened them more to be able to see more of her ass and her cunt. She lowered her head and I looked down to see her grab her ankles. When she bent her knees, my breathing stopped. Her pussy was open totally for me.

"Please, touch me. Do whatever you feel like doing," she said.

Slowly, I reached out my right hand and ran my finger from the top of her crack down, across her asshole, and across her pussy lips. I went right to the very bottom and back up again. She wiggled her ass like an invitation for more. I just didn't know where to start. She must have sensed my hesitation.

"I love to be spanked," I heard her say.

I slapped her ass. Gently at first. When she did not move away, I slapped it harder.

Published 
Written by gubica
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments