Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Nurse Practitioner Makes House Calls - The Finale

"Disclaimer: This story is purely fictional"

6
11 Comments 11
8.4k Views 8.4k
758 words 758 words
So there we were, the three of us, myself and two ladies who had the bodies of Greek goddesses, all naked, on my bed.

My Nurse Practitioner, Sherry, and her trainee, Marilyn, had come to my home, on a house call, to give a treatment to me, but at the moment, they, lying on my left side, were fervently kissing, caressing, and fondling each other while occasionally moaning with delight.

I had never considered that watching two women pleasuring one another would turn me on in such a huge way, but as I watched them my cock became rock hard, throbbed, and excreted copious amounts of pre-cum that ran down the shaft of my pussy pricker and onto my quivering hot balls.

Sherry and Marilyn were lying on their sides facing one another, with Sherry on the far side facing me. She saw what was happening with my dick, reached across Marilyn, and gathered a glob of my goo on her fingers. She licked it off of one of her fingers and told Marilyn to lick it off of another finger.

Marilyn sucked it off, rolled it around on her tongue for a few seconds, and then swallowed it. Then she said, “That’s fucking delicious stuff… Where did you get it?”

“Off of your Italian Stallion’s cock, Hon” Sherry replied. “Yes, it tastes wonderful, but wait until you taste his cum”.

“Damn, if it’s that good I can hardly wait to suck his dick, but first I want us to get each other off to 'ORGASMLAND'”.

While I slowly stroked my cock and watched them reach their volcanic orgasms, I remained as patient as possible... As good patients should... But I did enjoy shooting off a couple of times while waiting.

After the ladies recovered from their volcanic orgasms, Sherry told Marilyn that it was time for them to begin my treatment. She instructed Marilyn to get back across me to my other side. As Marilyn slithered across my slick torso, she put her lips around the mushroom head of my dick and swiftly sucked and swallowed more of my joy juice.

We just lay there silently and still for several minutes, resting and reflecting on what had just happened as our breathing returned to normal levels

Then Sherry told Marilyn to demonstrate what she had hopefully learned about how to fuck a man instead of letting a man fuck her.

Marilyn crawled on top of my legs and grasped my dick in one hand while stroking my nuts with her other hand.

Karla_brown
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Karla_brown

My cock was already hard, but after she pumped it a couple of times it became like a flag pole. When it did, Marilyn put her lips around the head of my dick and massaged it with her tongue. Sherry then instructed her to see if she could deep throat my tool all the way down to its base without gagging.

Unfortunately, when she tried that, Marilyn gagged and removed her mouth from my tool.

I was a bit disappointed because her mouth around my cock had felt so damned good.

Sherry said, “Hon, you will have to practice more on that manoeuver before you can become my certified full-fledged assistant, but practice makes perfect. You will soon get it down pat and no longer gag when you deep throat long dongs.”

Then Sherry told Marilyn to forget sucking my cock for the time being and just go ahead and fuck me.

Marylyn then moved forward to get her glory hole just above the head of my dick. Then she slowly lowered herself so the head of my raging cock was opening her cunt lips. Once she felt that, Marilyn lowered herself further until my cock was buried deep within her tantalizing twat.

Before I could tell Marilyn how wonderful it felt for her pussy to be sucking on my dick, she said, “Earlier I told you to call me “Mare” and I called you “Italian Stallion”. Everyone knows that stallions mount mares, but in this case, this Mare has mounted you and I’m going to fuck you as you have never been fucked before.”

She kept her word!!!

She rode my cock like a passionate cowgirl gone wild.

After we had both shot our wads, Sherry applauded our performance.

Then she said it was her turn to ride.

So she did.

This continued, over and over, until the three of us were totally gratified, satisfied, and sexually spent.

As the cartoon character Porky Pig would say, “That’s all, folks”


Published 
Written by PhilAnders
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments