Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Libidinous People

29
23 Comments 23
4.0k Views 4.0k
964 words 964 words

Author's Notes

"Thank you to the readers and authors who kindly support my adventures in the other genres. Special thanks to the talented author, OptimisticThoughts, for his edits on this piece."

Sometimes you need to let all your inhibitions go and just feel! Don't think! Just feel! There are no emotional or intellectual connections wrapped up in an orgy to complicate things or distract from sensations. An orgy is quite simply a "pleasure of the flesh." Nothing more, nothing less. 

My eyes immediately spot her lips sucking his big, black cock. Dark-skinned fingers entwine around her blonde tendrils, pulling her face to his crotch. His jeans are open just enough to allow her mouth access. Her skirt is flipped up in the back, showing off her perfectly rounded ass cheeks, red from spankings. The gobbling cock-sucker is approached from behind by another who sinks her fingers into her pussy, dripping juices down her legs for all who want to see. I feel my panties dampen with moisture, sticking to my lips. 

My head whips back and forth as all the rapturous sounds capture my attention. Moans, groans, gasps, pleas, and screams fill the dimly-lit room. Sectionals line the black-curtained walls. Sex is in the air. I can smell it. Nothing else matters here, except the enjoyment of being sucked, stroked, and fucked. There is no other cause to be here.

R

A

W

Then, I see her - rather her four-inch red stilettos pointed straight up in the air. The back of a black curly-haired head hides her pussy from me, but the stiletto owner's face tells the story of what is happening between her legs. Oh my, her face is now hidden from my gaze as a young woman steps up on the couch, straddling her head, smothering her beautiful face with her pussy. More fluids drip from my cunt as my clit begins to ache.

My feet melt into the floor, unable to move. My mate takes my hand in his, squeezing it to give me courage. A brown-haired handsome man with tatted arms approaches, swiping his dangling cock against my bare leg. My mate lowers my hand, brushing the back of my hand against the stranger's cock. And so it begins.

I twist my wrist to firmly grasp this stranger's fat cock, daring to look him in his amber-colored eyes. The one I came with nestles beside me, covering my hand with his, helping me stroke this colorfully tatted stranger. Up and down our hands move in unison, massaging, rubbing, and pleasuring. The tatted stranger moans. My other hand moves to withdraw my mate's cock, as I now give two handjobs at once. Both men groan from my touches. I feel incredibly sexy.

My mate moves his hand to my backside, slipping up my skirt, seeking out my pleasure hole from behind. When he slips not one but two fingers inside me, I release a loud gasp. A very pretty redhead wants to join our party, snuggling up to the tatted stranger. He turns his head to engage in tongue-play with her. I tremble as I watch their mouths move with ferocious need. My hands jack the two cocks faster and harder, watching for quickening breaths. 

LatoyaBeauty
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LatoyaBeauty

"I need to fuck!" someone yells. 

C

A

R

N

A

L

I glance around at all the faces, scrunching in ecstasy, crying out from another's touches. We are all sharing a similar feeling at this moment. It binds us. Still dirty, maybe, but we feel forgiven acting as a group. Tonight we just want to experience the purest enjoyment of our bodies. Nothing is taboo. 

My mate withdraws his fingers and pushes me to my knees. There I rest being alternately fed by these two beautiful men. My mouth moves from one hard cock to the other. The pretty redhead kneels behind me, wrapping her arms around my front, sliding her hands inside my shirt, squeezing my tits. I withdraw a cock just long enough to beg her to pinch my nipples. She obliges. We lose ourselves in the pleasures of the flesh, feeling the carnal connection between us.

I glance over my shoulder and me and the redhead silently agree its time to be fucked. We stand back up and lower our skirts, bending over the couch. With asses presented to the men, we bow our heads in submission. My mate moves in behind her as the other claims me. They plow into us, with coordinated efforts, and the fucking starts. Even amidst the squeals of passion, we can hear their cum-filled balls smacking against our skin.

I seek out her green eyes and we share an understanding of hunger. Two pussies stretched, stroked by thick dicks, being pounded over and over again. My fuck-boy spanks my ass, pleasantly surprising me. My mate joins in, spanking the redhead he fucks. Light pain is a kissing cousin to pleasure. I see others glance over to witness the reddening of our asses. We are being fucked like animals. My stomach tightens and I reach my hand over to stroke the redhead's clit. Her arm crosses mine and she returns the favor. We take turns cumming. One triggers another and another and yet another, like dominos falling. Once satisfied, no words are spoken. Bodies separate. 

N

E

E

D

My mate and I find a spot on the couch to rest, engaging in voyeurism until our libidos are ready for more. We watch pussies stuffed with fingers, tongues, and cocks. Every hole is filled. The strongest of men collapse with spent cocks. It doesn't matter who is touching what, just that our desires are quenched. By then end of the night, we will be completely naked, exposed, and unguarded. Any lingering inhibitions will be gone, lost in the orgy. Tomorrow we will rejoin society and all the responsibilities and expectations that come with it. But that is tomorrow. Tonight is about indulgence in the most primal form. 

 

Published 
Written by KimmiBeGood
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments