Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Lake Swing - 02

"The foursome continues to explore"

29
8 Comments 8
2.5k Views 2.5k
6.2k words 6.2k words

Dave and Susie found a table with a great view of the sun setting across the lake and ordered cocktails from the bar. Gin and tonic for him, and a vodka seltzer for her. They sat in silence, watching the sun slowly fade into the evening sky.

Dave relived the events of the day as they sat. Things were definitely different about this trip compared to previous years, and he was not sure how much of it could be attributed to the proposed room-sharing agreement. 

“Do we need to talk about today?” Dave said.

“Why, aren’t you having a good time?”

“Sure. I just—”

“Then what’s to discuss?“ As long as we are all having fun, what’s the problem?” It was hard to disagree; however, he didn’t want to push things too far.

After around fifteen minutes, Andy and Sam arrived. “Have fun?” said Susie, raising an eyebrow. It was obvious what they had been up to, and no answer was expected or given. Sam had on a tiny black dress, her cleavage on full display, her legs stocking-clad. Dave couldn’t help wondering if they were true stockings or thigh-highs. Andy was dressed similarly to Dave, in shorts and a red shirt.

“Should we go by reception and see if there is any chance they have a room for us?” Andy asked.

"Oh, we already did, and still absolutely nothing,” replied Susie. Dave was going to say something, but she gave him a kick under the table, and he disguised his words with a fake cough.

The couples sat across from each other and ordered appetizers, house salads, and steamed mussels, as well as more drinks. Dave had been sober while driving the boat; now he was intending to make up for it. The food came, and everyone cheered, “To a weekend on the lake.” The mussels were excellent, cooked perfectly in a spicy red broth, and they all shared them with crusty bread.

After a few minutes, Dave felt a foot reach out for him and start to swirl over his toes and ankle. Figuring it must be Susie, he played back, rubbing his foot up the feminine leg. However, this foot was stocking-clad, and Susie’s was bare. Dave took a huge gulp of his drink, wondering how far this was going to go. Obviously, it was Sam’s foot.

Dave considered disengaging when a text came up on his watch; it was from Susie. “Go with it,” it said, with no other context. He could only assume she knew exactly what was going on and was likely doing the same to Andy across the table. It felt so wrong, yet so good and naughty at the same time.

Then, the foot rose higher, to his knee, and slowly up his thigh. Soon it was going to meet his huge erection. He wasn’t sure if this was part of the rules or not. Go with it. What was that supposed to mean? The foot made contact with his cock, causing it to jerk inside his shorts.

Dave made another fake coughing sound. “Dropped my fork,” he said, deliberately letting it fall to the ground. He ducked under the table and saw Susie’s foot embedded in Andy’s crotch, massaging his obviously rock-hard cock. Dave sucked in a breath and reached for his fork. As he did so, Sam’s legs spread apart, revealing her thong-clad pussy to him. It was red lace, clinging tightly across her pussy lips. As Dave held his breath, her hand went between her legs, inside the thong, and made a few rubs on her clit through the underwear. Dave banged his head as he sat abruptly. What the heck was going on? He was confused but had never been as turned on and ready to go.

Their main courses arrived. They had ordered a selection of seafood—halibut and salmon—as well as tenderloins and a variety of sides to share family style. Once the food was divided up and everyone was eating, the foot arrived again, this time diving right for his crotch. Dave sat back and let it happen. He’d never considered “foot jobs” as any part of his sexual repertoire, but combined with the alcohol and the setting sun, the feeling was exquisite. His entire body was buzzing with electricity, and he knew he was going to give Susie a good seeing when they got back to the room.

After a few minutes, the foot disappeared, and Dave figured the fun was over. Then Sam looked up at him with a questioning look and sat back in her chair. It didn’t take Dave long to figure out what she wanted. He took another swig of his gin and went for it—now or never, he thought—realizing Susie was probably getting the same service from Andy. Obviously, the girls had done some planning ahead here. 

Dave slipped off his flip-flop and set his foot on what he knew to be Sam’s knee. He waited a second for a reaction or a hand to bat his foot away. Nothing happened. Emboldened, he reached further, internally thanking Susie for insisting both of them had had pedicures before the trip. His foot met warm lace, and he felt her legs spreading under the table. As he began to massage her lips and clit with his foot, he saw an expression of lust cross Sam’s face, and her eyes softened. Dave continued to massage her; the lace-covered flesh felt fantastic on his foot as she pushed back gently.

Sam kept opening her legs until he was massaging her entire pussy. She had her eyes half-closed and appeared to be in a trance, sucking on the straw of her drink like a miniature cock. Dave was worried the waitress might notice as she came back to ask for dessert orders, so he withdrew his foot. Sam’s eyes opened, and she sat up straight in her chair as they made their order, agreeing to share a New York cheesecake.

Then, “Ooops.” Sam's fork clinked to the ground. “I dropped my fork also.”

“I’ll get it.” Dave was hoping for another view of her panties, however, Sam was already under the table on her knees. Then he felt something else—a hand in his crotch, massaging his erection. He hoped no one could see under the tablecloth. It felt absolutely incredible, even though it was just a hand. Susie had touched his hardon hundreds or thousands of times over the years; now it was another woman touching him. In public, and while his wife was fooling around under the table with his friend. It had him at the point of exploding.

He was on the verge of cumming when Sam said, “Got it,” and mercifully stopped her ministrations. Relief washed over him; having to get up from the table with a wet spot on his shorts was not in his plans for the evening. 

Things went back to normal as they finished dessert and ordered espresso. Once they were done and the table cleared, Susie announced she needed the restroom, and to no one’s surprise, Sam went with her. 

Once the women were out of earshot, Andy said, “Did the same thing happen to you that happened to me?” 

Dave nodded. “Yup. Are you OK with it?”

“I am if you are. God, it felt good.”

“Me too,” said Dave, remembering the feel of Sam’s stockings under the bare flesh of his foot. “I’m not sure how far this thing is going, but so far I’m totally OK. Never better, in fact.” The last of the sun disappeared behind the hills as they talked, and a sense of peace fell over the restaurant.

The girls returned with a whoosh. “Let’s explore.” Susie took Andy’s arm, leading him from the restaurant. Dave raised an eyebrow at her but didn’t otherwise object.

“Looks like it’s you and me then.” Dave reached for Sam’s hand. Walking along the lake shore while his wife was up ahead with another man sent shocks of excitement mixed with a hint of jealousy through him. It’s just handholding, nothing more, he thought as they walked. Sam came closer, and he could feel the slope of her breast rub against him. It felt like his cock was going to burst out of his shorts. Her tits-larger than Susie’s-firm and warm through the thinness of her dress. Dave drew her tight into him, getting a whiff of her perfume. He had no idea how far Susie was planning to go with this. He was in excruciating ecstasy and wished the evening would never end.

“Let’s go in the lake,” Susie said from up ahead. Dave could see her and Andy were at the lake shore and... He couldn’t be sure. Had they been kissing? He didn’t say anything, but he saw Sam had noticed the same as she stiffened in his arm.

“But we don’t have swimsuits,” called back Dave. “Are you saying we should skinny dip?” Something they hadn’t done since college.

“Nope, I’m going in like this.” Susie made a beeline for the water. What the heck? Thought Dave. Sam was already off following them. Was Susie crazy? They’d have to walk across the entire resort in wet clothes. However, he was not going to be the only one left out, and he quickly caught up, kicking off his shoes as they entered the lake. The water was warm, and as it crept up his legs and torso, the feeling of his wet clothes against his body was intensely sexy, the fabric rubbing against his already sensitive skin. He caught up to Sam and embraced her from behind. She leaned back into him as he wrapped his hands around her, feeling her soft body against him.

Susie and Andy were definitely kissing now, facing each other chest-deep in the water. Fuck it, thought Dave, let’s see where this goes, and he spun Sam around. She leaned in for a kiss, and for the first time in twelve years, he was kissing someone who was not his wife. Her lips were plump but firm, fuller than Susie’s. Sam climbed onto his lap, and he felt her body against him, her crotch moving across his erection. The half-moon was rising over the distant hills. Dave’s entire body felt like it was on fire as their kisses became more passionate.

Feeling emboldened, he reached his hand to Sam’s breast, kneading it through her dress. Dave could feel her hard nipple harden under his touch. It was obvious she was not wearing a bra.

“Bite it,” whispered Sam, and Dave pulled down the front of her dress, taking her nipple into his mouth. “Oh yes, keep going.” Sam continued to grind into him as they kissed under the soft moonlight.

Was she going to cum? Dave wondered, and was Susie OK with this? Was he? He had no idea; however, he was powerless to stop what was happening. At this point, it was only their thin, water-soaked clothes that prevented full-on fucking as Sam continued to ride into him. Then, with a series of “Oh- yes” and “Oh gods,” she shuddered, and it was obvious she was orgasming.

“Please don’t stop.” Dave had no intention of doing so and continued plying her nipple with his teeth as they forced their bodies against each other in the warm water.

“Oh god.” Sam collapsed against him. “I wasn’t expecting it to feel so good,” she said, through ragged breaths. Dave hadn’t been either and was in the process of wondering whether his marriage was still intact when a whisper came into his ear.

“Having fun?” Susie and Andy had crept up on them during their little escapade; God knows how long they had been there. Susie looked anything but upset. For the first time in a while, Dave wondered what Susie and Andy had been up to. However, everyone still had their clothes on, so what was the worst that could have happened?

They all separated, taking a break from the shenanigans as they played and frolicked in the water. There was the occasional flash of boob as a dress top came down or the grab of a crotch as they swam and wrestled; for now, the intimate connection was gone, or at least suspended. Dave was glad; what had happened was immensely erotic. The feeling that they were doing something wrong was diminishing within him.

Eventually, they became chilled and made their way to the shore. At this point, the flaw in Susie’s plan became obvious. They had no towels, and their wet clothes were now a liability. The slight breeze against their bodies chilled them further.

“Fuck it.” Susie stripped off her dress, leaving herself in only a bra and a thong. “Last one back to the cabin is a loser.”

Dave’s jaw went slack. Were they really going to run through the resort half-naked? Well, it would warm them up, he thought, stipping off his shirt and shorts. There were yells and whoops as they all ran back to the room, with Sam having to use her arm to secure her breasts as she didn’t have a bra.

By the time they got to the room, Dave was breathing heavily. However, he was definitely warm. Susie and Andy reached the room first, slamming the door open. 

"That was... crazy,” said Dave, breathless, as they all collapsed on the bed where there was yet another bottle of Champagne. 

“I guess we are staying over after all,” said Andy as Susie popped the cork and found four glasses. “I’m really sorry; we don’t mean to intrude on your fun times; we can give you some space if you guys want.”

“Nonsense.” Susie took him by the hand. “I need another shower now," and she pulled Andy toward the bathroom. Before they closed the door behind them, she whispered in Dave's ear. ”Have fun. Only soft stuff.” Then the bathroom door slammed behind them.

Dave stood, stunned. His wife, who had never expressed interest in anyone other than him, had disappeared into a closed-off bathroom with another man after doing god-knows-what with him in the lake. And he had just let it happen. What the hell was going on? He didn’t know what to think or feel; half of him was the most turned-on he had ever been. Were they pushing too far, too fast?

“I’m starting to get cold again.” Sam came up behind him, pressing her full chest into his back, interrupting his train of thought.

"Well, we can’t have that.” Doubts disappeared from his mind.

“Just soft stuff, right?” Sam reached around to touch his raging-hard cock through his shorts.

“That’s what the lady said.” Dave leaned back into her.

“Well, I think it’s your turn.” Sam pulled him back onto the bed. Dave went willingly, lifting his hips to let her pull his shorts off. “I think soft stuff includes mouths, doesn’t it?” breathed Sam, settling the matter by sinking her lips down on him. Dave’s eyes rolled back as her soft lips and throat enclosed him. Her mouth was warm and welcoming, and her silky breasts were pushing into his legs. There was so much excitement built up inside him from the night’s teasing that he was afraid he was going to explode in seconds.

Sam continued her work, alternately using her mouth and then adding her hand as she took him ever deeper. Dave always loved when Susie let him fuck her throat, using her mouth as a pussy. He wasn’t sure how good Sam was with that, so he didn’t thrust as hard as he usually would. His mind went briefly to what was going on in the bathroom behind closed doors, but he put it out of his mind. He trusted Susie completely, and this felt amazing.

After only a few minutes, he knew he was going to explode and pulled away. Sam raised her eyes in surprise. “You’re going to make me cum if you keep going, and I have a feeling there is a lot more in store for tonight.” Sam nodded and lay back on the bed. Dave reached up and grabbed his glass of champagne, pouring it over her chest and neck.


Sam let out a whoosh as the cold liquid splattered on her chest. However, Dave was sure she was going to like this, based on the lake experience. He started to lap up the liquid. At first, Sam giggled, and then, as he rolled his tongue over her nipples, she sighed in pleasure. He started to bite and nibble. At first, gently, and then with more force. It was difficult knowing how far to go. He and Susie had had years to figure out each other's wants and desires. With Sam, he’d had only a few minutes. Dave increased the pressure, and Sam’s sighs slowly turned to moans. He alternated his biting with kissing her hard on the lips, transferring droplets of champagne to her mouth each time.

The heat continued to build under the dim light of the bed lamp as Dave continued to grind his cock into her panty-covered crotch. He had to keep reminding himself soft stuff only, soft stuff only. Sam’s thong was the only thing preventing them from having full-on sex, and he wasn’t sure for how long it was going to be effective.

Once the champagne was gone, Dave raised his head, leaning over her. “You like some pain mixed with your pleasure, huh?” 

It was too dark to see if Sam blushed, yet she replied, “Only a little... and with the right person.” Dave hoped he was the right person, or at least right enough. He and Susie liked to go at it vigorously, with Susie often saying, You love to hurt me, huh? as he spanked her ass, bit her nipples, or slapped her tits. He was definitely not going to go right into that with Sam. However, it was exciting to think the possibility was there.

DerlyCuervo
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DerlyCuervo

“I guess they must have been extra dirty.” Sam waved at the still-closed bathroom door.

“Yeah,” Dave chuckled. “Are you OK with what’s going on? I've never done anything like this.”

“Us either," admitted Sam. “I’m nervous and half jealous, but this feels so good, and I feel like my body has been on fire all day.”

“Same,” replied Dave, and since there was no movement of the shower door, he decided to take advantage of some more time with Sam.

He pushed her back to the bed, trailing kisses over her breasts, nipples, and stomach. Her skin was soft and smooth, and her belly, while not the perfect rock-hard athlete six-pack, was perfect. A small pooch from where she couldn’t get the last few pounds off after having kids, however, only served to turn him on all the more.

“Is this OK?” Dave asked as he reached his fingers into the elastic of her thong. Sam nodded and raised her legs as Dave pulled the soaking material slowly down her legs. Sam’s pussy came into view, and Dave gave a hiss of approval. Susie kept herself entirely bald (at Dave’s request), waxing every six or so weeks. Sam’s lips were also smooth; however, as he’d had hints of earlier, she had a small landing strip of hair above her folds. Dave moaned and ran his tongue over the thin strip of hair, feeling its softness. Sam pushed into him, but he pulled back, teasing her.

“Please,” she whispered, but he wanted to draw this out. Dave moved closer, licking the place where her thigh met her body, using the flat part of his tongue to make broad strokes over the skin, avoiding her lips and clit, building the excitement within her. This was something he had used to do to Susie, but was realizing that, in their growing comfort, he had been reverting to a few perfunctory licks to get her wet before moving to penetration. This experience reminded him not to take his intimate times with Susie for granted and to continue to focus on her pleasure as much or more than his own.

Dave continued to lick the outside of her lips, edging ever closer to her warm, wet center. When she could take it no longer, he gave a long lick of his tongue along the lips of her pussy, grazing her clit. Sam moaned and pressed into him, her taste sweet and musky. Three more slow licks, then he buried his head into her, frantically licking her inner lips, embedding his tongue as deep within her as he could. Dave was wondering if she was going to cum a second time when a voice came from behind him.

“I see we’re both enjoying ourselves.” Susie gave Dave a light swat on the butt. He froze, certain he’d gone too far, but Susie continued, “Don’t stop on our account.” Then she reached down to cup his balls, stroking his burgeoning erection.

“I bet you’d like to fuck her, wouldn’t you?” Susie continued to stroke Dave as he licked Sam’s pussy. Then, thrusting two fingers deep inside Sam, Dave made the “come-hither” motion Susie liked so much, right where he imagined Sam’s G-spot to be. He must have been close, at least because she moaned and bucked against him.

“Wouldn’t you like to put your hard cock right in Sam’s pussy? Do it. Thrust right inside her.” All the while, Susie continued to stroke him.

“Yes…” Dave squeaked out; every nerve ending seemed to be firing on turbocharge.

"Well, you can,” said Susie, “if Sam is OK with it.” From the way Sam was behaving, she wouldn’t have complained if the entire football team wanted to run a train on her.

Sam nodded weakly. “Only if it’s OK with Andy.”

Andy nodded briefly in assent. It was good enough for Dave. Susie reached down, and Dave felt a hand roll down his cock. He realized Susie was slipping a condom on him, and his heart fluttered. Dave had had a vasectomy right after their second kid had been born, and they hadn’t used condoms in years. Susie must have been planning, or at least hoping for this, the entire time.

Susie looked Dave directly in the eyes. “Well, I guess this is it,” she said as he rubbed himself the length of Sam’s slit, then she lined him up with Sam’s entrance, and Dave thrust into her in one long stroke, stretching her lips and causing her to let out a sigh. Sam was so wet that there was barely any resistance. The physical sensation was little different than with Susie; in fact, Susie was tighter if anything (a testament to regular Kegel exercises); however, the novelty and the naughtiness of fucking someone else’s wife were almost overwhelming. 

Susie leaned up to kiss him, and for the first time, he tasted the warm musk of another man’s cock on her breath. Rather than repulse him, it drove him onward as he continued to thrust in and out, working up a steady rhythm. Sam moaned beneath him.

“Come here, stud.” Susie gestured toward Andy, who by now was rolling on his own condom. Susie presented him with her ass, legs spread wide. Dave smiled knowingly; this was Susie’s favorite position. Andy must be getting a great view back there.

“Fuck me,” Susie said as Andy slowly thrust his huge cock into her. She flinched as he penetrated her—the “initial stretch,” as she called it. A pang of jealousy ripped through him, but then he looked down to see his member embedded in Sam’s tight tunnel, and it all disappeared as he bathed in the erotic scene unfolding before him.

Susie was facing Dave with her butt toward Sam’s head, so Dave was free to kiss her and knead her breasts. He squeezed and mauled at her nipples, passion taking over. He couldn’t believe what was happening; there was no taking it back now; they were both fucking other people. You can’t unfuck that pussy he thought. Dave had heard that swinging—if that was what they were now doing—was the great ruiner of relationships, causing jealousy and feelings to come between couples and causing horrific splits, but for now, he didn’t care. They would deal with feelings when they all came down from this.

“I have always wanted to lick a girl's pussy,” Sam said, as Dave continued to pound her.

“Be my guest." Andy pulled out of Susie, who shimmied her body so that she was directly over Sam’s face; then an expression of ecstasy as Sam started feverishly licking Susie’s pussy.

“Oh man, it feels soooo good,” said Susie. “No offense, dear; you are awesome at this, but there’s something about a woman doing it; she knows exactly what a girl needs.” This continued for a minute or two, and then Sam took Andy by the hips and lined him up with Susie. Sam went back to licking Susie’s clit as Andy thrust into her. Susie started to moan in pleasure; they were all connected in one way or another, one writhing mass of human flesh bonded together.

“I need a break,” Dave said after a while. “I’m so close. I don't want to stop yet,” Andy agreed, and the men pulled out of the women, allowing them to form into a sixty-nine position, Susie on top. The men had never seen anything like it—at least not in person. There was no pretense at gentle foreplay now; both women had their arms locked around the other's hips, pulling them closer as they ravished each other with their tongues.

Then it happened. Dave knew Susie’s telltale signs; her legs began to shake, and her chest flushed. He reached in, grabbing her tits and squeezing her nipples.

“I’m cummmming,” Susie wailed, shaking and shuddering. This felt like it went on forever, though it had to be less than a minute, and then she was done, slumping down on top of Sam.

“That was fantastic,” they all said in unison, laughing together at the jinx.

“What now?” Dave’s urgency to orgasm had relented now, since he had been out of the action for a while.

“I want you to fuck my face while Susie licks my pussy,” said Sam. Dave wasn’t going to argue, and no one else spoke up either. Sam laid back on the bed, dangling her head over the edge.

“Ready?” Dave fed his length slowly into Sam’s mouth. Now he was willing to be more aggressive with her as his experience with her grew. Having a shorter cock meant it was easier for women to deep throat him. However, his thickness could sometimes pose a challenge. He was going to see if she could take it all. Once he was most of the way in, Dave withdrew. Taking her cue, Susie started licking around Sam’s lips and clit, then let out a gasp as once more Andy’s shaft entered her from behind. Dave thrust back into Sam, splitting her lips wide. She coughed and spluttered but persevered, and soon her lips were at the base of his crotch, the entire length of him embedded within her mouth and throat.

“Godddd,” Susie moaned into Sam’s pussy as Andy penetrated her from behind.

Dave pushed in and out more vigorously, fucking Sam’s mouth as he would a pussy; he could see her throat bulge each time he thrust in, the flesh of his cock filling her throat. Dave reached down and grasped her tits, squeezing hard, and then…slap. Gently at first, Dave slapped Sam’s left tit, making contact right next to the nipple. Sam moaned around Dave’s shaft as Susie continued ravishing her. Dave took this as a good sign and slapped the right, harder this time, and then, with no indication she didn’t like it, he rained blows down on her, first one side then the other, the blows ever harder. 

Sam’s chest started to flush red as the blows landed, firm but not enough to cause real harm or break skin. Susie had pulled back from Sam now; the pounding she was receiving from behind had made it impossible for her to continue licking. She still had two fingers inside of Sam, rapidly stroking her G-spot. Then Sam started to shake; her legs and body shook in ecstasy. She humped Susie’s fingers with a fever as she came, her head rolling back as her body shook to its climax with Dave’s fat cock embedded in her throat. He wanted to cum but wasn’t sure if the night was yet over or not.

“I’m close now,” said Dave. “I’m not going to hold it much longer.”

"Same here,"  agreed Andy, who was still fucking Susie.

“Finish with me this time, lover,” said Susie, barely able to focus enough to pull herself off of the long cock splitting her in two.

She lay back on the bed, slipping off of Andy, who ripped off his condom.

They both took their own partners in the missionary position this time. Often ridiculed as "boring," it was perfect and intimate after all they had been through that day. Electricity flew through Dave as he held onto Susie for dear life, slamming in and out of her like a piston. There was no stopping him now.

“Come for me.” Susie grabbed Dave’s shoulders, pulling him close.

And then he let go. All the teasing of the afternoon came out at once. Despite cumming already once that day, it felt like a gallon had built up inside of him; cum was shooting out of his cock, coating Susie’s inner walls. He pumped once, twice, and three times more, shooting ever more liquid into her. Scalding hot, it filled her, spilling out between her legs onto the bed.

Then he was done; all the tension and energy drained from him in one fell swoop. He collapsed onto Susie's body, still embedded within her. Susie reached up to stroke his hair, and slowly he started kissing up her neck. Eventually, he landed on her mouth, where they shared a deep kiss. “Are you OK?” he asked.

“Never better,” grinned Susie.

They both looked over to Andy and Sam, who were lying next to them on the bed, gently stroking each other, and obviously finished as well. 

"Well, I guess we won’t be needing the pullout couch after all," joked Andy, causing a round of laughter.

Gallantly, Dave shuffled himself into his own wet spot, shifting Susie to the edge of the bed, then nestled up to her. “I’m done. See you folks in the morning.” And then he fell into a passion-induced sleep.

Dave woke first the next day, at first wondering if it was a dream. Then he looked around at the destruction before him. There were wet clothes, rumpled bed sheets, empty champagne bottles, and used condoms everywhere. It looked like a rock band had had a three-day bender of destruction.

The rest were all still sleeping. Gently, he nudged Susie awake, gesturing her to be quiet. Even though he was more than OK with the events of the past night, he wanted a chance to chat with her alone for a few minutes.

Silently, they pulled on their clothes and snuck out like a pair of teenagers, scared their parents were going to catch them out.

They walked to the restaurant in silence, holding hands the entire way. Susie squeezed his hand ever tighter as they walked. They seated themselves at the restaurant and ordered coffee black, French toast for her, and steak and eggs for him, and once the waiter had left, Dave asked.

“Are you OK with what happened last night?”

“Yes. It went further than I expected, much further really, but it was fantastic.” Dave wondered how far she had expected it to go, given she had had supplies of condoms with her, but let it go.

“This isn’t going to destroy us, is it? He said, a hint of worry in his voice.

“Only if we let it, and I have no intention of doing that.”

“Me either. So, does this make us swingers?" Dave asked right as the waiter delivered their dishes, almost certainly overhearing.

Susie replied, “I think only if we do it more than once.” Another bolt of excitement went through Dave. He’d been so focused on the events of the previous night that he hadn’t been thinking of the future.

“Is that something you want?” He asked, and Susie nodded slowly. 

“Yes, I think so, but I want to take it slowly and not hurt us.”

“Same with me. With Andy and Sam or with others too?” This was something Susie obviously hadn’t considered as she stopped in her tracks.

“I’m not sure yet, but I’m definitely willing to discuss it,” she said, kissing him deeply before diving into her food.

Dave’s mind was a swirl. What had happened was erotic and electrifying, and he definitely wanted to do it again, but the last thing he wanted to do was hurt their marriage and their relationship. He was jolted out of his thoughts by Andy and Sam’s arrival. Sam looked stunning in a pair of pink short-shorts with a white top pulled tight against her chest, while Andy was dressed in his usual shorts and a polo.

“Hey guys.” Andy plunked himself down in an empty chair. "Man, my head is killing me. Coffee, please,” he motioned toward the waiter. Sam sat beside him. This time, however, she made no attempt to play footsie. There was an awkward few seconds of silence, which, given that most of them had all had various parts of their anatomy inside the others for half the night, seemed somewhat surprising.

Dave broke the silence first. “Are we all OK?” he said hesitantly. Sam nodded.

Andy said, “We are if you are; we don't want to feel like we overstepped.”

“It’s all good,” said Dave, “we both had a great time but don’t want to jeopardize our relationship or yours.”

“Same with us,” said Susie. Andy and Sam ordered, and they all sat sipping coffee in a pleasant silence.

Andy sipped his coffee and started digging through his phone. Dave’s phone dinged with a text from Andy. He tried to discreetly check the message, but it was hard to do without being noticed. Andy had forwarded him the cancellation email for Andy and Sam’s room. At first, Dave didn’t get it, but then a second message arrived.

Scroll down. Intrigued, Dave did so, and there, right at the bottom, were the details of the cancellation, along with the name of the canceling party—Sam’s name. Dave had to look twice. Sure enough, it was her name and phone number, not Andy’s.

Dave looked up. “Anything you ladies feel like telling us?” Dave said it in a semi-stern voice.

“We still have three days left, and only one room between us?” Susie knew the secret was out but played innocent.

It was clear the girls had set up the entire encounter. Maybe it had gone further than they expected, but everyone seemed keen to continue exploiting where it would go from there. Susie exchanged a knowing look with Sam. Apparently, even though they all knew, no one was going to say it out loud. They ate, all chatting and talking comfortably as the sun rose around them.

They were almost finished when the agent they had dealt with at check-in arrived and waved to Andy. “Sir, there is finally a room for your friends after a guest had a death in the family.” 

"Oh, don’t worry," Andy said with a chuckle, ”we won't be needing it after all.” The agent raised their eyebrows but didn’t say anything in response, disappearing back toward the lobby.

Just then, a round of mimosas arrived. Susie dished them out and raised her glass.


“I guess this brings a whole new meaning to the name 'swing bar,’” said Dave, and they all drank deeply, wondering what the next three days had in store for them.

Published 
Written by nicksouth
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments