Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Joan Takes A Slow Walk Past Construction Site.

"Joan Teases Construction Workers On Site, Daring Them To Take Her."

34
5 Comments 5
1.3k Views 1.3k
1.8k words 1.8k words

Author's Notes

"If you enjoyed this story, please press like. <p> [ADVERT] </p>I enjoy hearing your comments as well."

Joan woke up from a very erotic dream, her hand caressing her horny cunt. Her husband had already left for work. As she sat in the kitchen naked, looking out the window, drinking her coffee, her mind was full of naughty thoughts. She could hear the sounds of construction on the large complex being built up the street. Joan was thinking about all the sweaty, burly men working there and how they love to catcall and tease her whenever she walks by.

Joan decided she would go for a walk. It was a beautiful day, and a little naughty attention might help to quell the lust growing inside her body from the erotic dream she had woken up to. The thought of what could happen as she walked past the construction site made the erotic lust grow even more inside her swollen loins.

Joan picked out a nice bright blue set of short shorts, with a matching sleeveless top. She thought to herself as she pulled on her outfit, I bet I get the worker's naughty attention, and maybe more, in this outfit. Her nippled breasts were showing, eye-catching, her pussy lips were visible with no panties on her horny cunt, and the silky shorts pulled into the crack of her curved ass, accenting her sexy ass cheeks. The material clung to every sexy curve on her body. She also wore high heels that clicked loudly as she seductively walked along the sidewalk.

She combed her hair, pulling it back to give a clear view of her smiling face. Joan checked herself out in the mirror before leaving on her walk. She saw an attractive woman who would draw the kind of attention she was craving.

Although it was early, Joan poured herself a strong, alcoholic glass of courage. She had no idea how far her walk would take her to satisfy her hungry desire to be noticed, and maybe even taken, by these burley construction workers of all backgrounds and countries. Joan was willing to take this adventurous walk, not knowing the outcome. The risk of what might happen to her while out there, alone and unprotected, excited her whole mind and body.

The door closed and locked behind her as Joan took the first steps on her adventure. She had left a note on the table for her husband, letting him know she had gone for a walk and, if she did not return by dark, not to worry. She signed it, your adventurous lover.

It was just past noon. The construction workers should be eating lunch at the site. Joan seductively strutted up the sidewalk towards the construction site. She saw several neighbors working in their yards. They all noticed her and gave her a warm greeting as she passed by. Joan waved to them with a big smile as she continued her journey.

When Joan approached the construction site, she felt the juices in her body begin to flow. As she got closer, she could hear some music on the radio and men talking. As she came into the workers' view, they were having lunch. Their chatter stopped when they saw her.

As she continued her walk, a sharp voice rang out from the work site. "Hey beautiful, what a nice day to be out. Why don't you come over here and let us get a good look at you? Someone as pretty as you should not be out here all alone. We won't hurt you, will we, guys? We want to make sure you don't get into any trouble."

Joan continued walking seductively up the sidewalk. Another voice rang out billowing advice, "You know, miss, it's not safe for you to walk further down the road. You come over here, don't tease us and make us go over and get you. We have something special to show you."

Joan stopped and turned towards the men, her hands on her hips. "Listen, you can not tell me what to do; I am a grown woman, in case you did not notice. You guys are just a bunch of loudmouth horny workers, who wouldn't know what to do with a woman like me if I did come over to you. You're all talk and no action, I know."

One of the workers got up from the pile of lumber, and it looked like he was going to take action and come and get her. "Listen, cunt, you get your ass over here right now, or we will go and get you. You know you want it? So, get your fucking butt over her now. We don't have all day."

Joan started walking towards the men, saying, "You guys don't have the balls to take care of women like me, one who needs to be completely taken and fucked in all ways. I think the whole lot of you are all talk and no action." She was standing right in front of at least a dozen workers; every one of them was hot and sweaty, and a couple did not even have shirts on. Several were black, some Mexican, and a few white natives.

In seconds she was surrounded by the workers, "You fucking slut, you just got yourself into a big heap of trouble. The boss will not be back this afternoon, so no one is going to stop us from fucking the hell out of you."

Several workers grabbed Joan's arms, pulling her back into the construction site. Joan pretended to struggle and squealed out, "You fucking bastards, you don't know how to fuck a real woman."

Luxuriaa
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Luxuriaa

The men picked her up and carried her to the work elevator, which was completely open, leaving her exposed to the public as the elevator rose several floors up. Joan was trapped now, and she knew it. She was at the mercy of these horny construction workers, which she had tempted with her body and language. Inside her mind, she was excited, knowing what she had done to these workers. Now, all she wanted was the results of what she had created.

By the time they lifted the elevator door, they had stripped Joan of her shorts, top, and heels. As they pushed her towards a pile of lumber, she could feel the rough, dirty concrete under her bare feet. Joan pulled and squirmed as they lifted her onto the pile of lumber, putting her on her hands and knees. "You fucking assholes, I bet you can't even get a good hard-on to fuck this bitch." She loved turning these men into a fucking frenzy; she wanted to be taken so badly.

Joan could smell the sweat and body odor as the men dropped their clothes on the concrete. Her eyes fixated on all the horny oozing cocks hanging in the air, all of them ready to fuck her. The smell of sex was in the air; even her body was expelling juices onto the lumber as they took their raw desire to fuck this bitch and came at her.

A cock hit her face as the man grabbed her hair, pulling her lips onto his swollen leaking cock. Joan sucked his cock like a bitch in heat. Another worker slid between her legs and under her body, licking and sucking her horny cunt. He continued to work his way up her body, until he found her swaying breasts, taking them into his mouth, sucking and biting hard on her erect nipples, as he pulled her body down onto him, burying his cock balls deep inside of her cunt.

Joan moaned out in lust-filled passion around the pissy cock she was sucking, deep in her throat. Another worker straddled her exposed ass. He spits gobs of juice on her ass before guiding his cock into her waiting dirty hole. Joan squealed out uncontrollably, as his cock buried itself in her ass.

Without warning, Joan felt a sharp pain on her ass cheeks as a belt slapped her ass hard, over and over. Joan could not hold out any longer as her body exploded in a squirting pissing orgasm; the fluids kept flowing from her body as she experienced an extreme, screaming orgasm.

The cock fucking her face exploded deep in her throat; she gagged as the cum flowed from the pulsating cock, filling her mouth and throat as he held her head tight to his balls.

She was just starting to come down from her orgasm as another cock filled her mouth, and he grabbed her hair, forcing his cock deep into her throat, cum running down her chin and falling onto the lumber as they all continued to fuck her unmercifully. There were no taking turns, it was a full fucking gang bang, and she was in the main attraction. They filled all her openings with their nasty cum as they continued, shouting, "Breed this fucking bitch.

Joan came over and over until she was in one continuous orgasmic orgasm. Her tits were sore from the sucking and biting, along with the welted ass that continued to get whipped. The guys did not get tired, Joan had worked them into a fucking frenzy, and she was reaping the rewards for her dirty mouth and attitude.

The fucking and dirty cock sucking continued into the evening; Joan finally passed into a land of pure pleasure, no longer feeling or seeing the fucking of her body. When she came down from this treasured place, no voices were heard, just the sounds of the cars passing on the street below. Joan's body lay on the cum soaked lumber pile, in a crumbled cum covered mess.

Joan lay in the fuck juices for a long time, her strength slowly returning to her fucked body. It was getting dark when she sat up on the lumber, a breeze blowing across her naked soaked body. She did not see her clothes anywhere. She took her hand and scooped a handful of cum from her body, then licked her hand and fingers clean. She thought, "God, that tastes so fucking good."

Joan slid onto the concrete floor; she was a little shaky at first as she searched for the elevator and her clothes. The dirt stuck to her cum covered feet as she made her way across the building. She saw the elevator, and inside were her shorts and top. She pulled them on over her sticky, smelly, fucked body. Her whole body ached, but it was such a good pain. She had wanted this afternoon to happen, and she was not disappointed.

Joan arrived home; her husband was sitting in the kitchen as she walked through the door. He came to her and gave her a big hug when he saw his totally fucked wife. Her husband knew what his wife needed now, and he was ready to give her everything she needed to complete her experience, no questions asked, as he was his wife's cuckold.

Published 
Written by warren1946
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments