Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

In My Dreams – Visitors

""Do a woman's dreams reveal her secret sexual desires?""

16
3 Comments 3
2.0k Views 2.0k
1.1k words 1.1k words

I had just awakened from a steamy dream, which seemed so real, and was the kind of dream I love to have. You know how sometimes you can remember a dream right after you wake up, and that's what happened to me. It was so unusual to remember all the details of such a sexy dream, that I just wanted to write it down and share it.

My dream started with me lying on the bed, but there were no covers, just the sheet under me. That was strange, though I was wearing my usual sleep outfit so that was normal, but as I looked around, I noticed the lamps were on, which was also odd. Then I heard voices in the bathroom, men's voices.

“Hello? Who's there?” I asked.

“We are,” A man replied. “We'll be right there.”

'We'll be right there?' Who was that? And what did he mean by 'we'? I thought I should have been afraid, but I wasn't. Funny things happen in a dream, and in this dream, I was more curious as to who the voices were.

Soon a man in his twenties or so walked into the bedroom, naked! Then another followed, and then another, and they were all naked! Soon there were four men in my bedroom, and they moved and arranged their naked bodies near the four corners of my bed.

Without a word, the two guys near the top of the bed gently but firmly sat me up, took hold of my sleep top by the bottom hem, and pulled it up and off! Then they laid me back down, and before I could even react to it, one guy near the bottom of the bed grasped my ankles, held my legs together, and lifted me so that my rear was off the bed. The other guy then grabbed my bottoms by the waist and pulled them up and, as the other guy let go of me, took them off. Then they let my legs back down on the sheet. I was stunned and realized I was now completely naked on the bed.

Next, each of the guys took hold of me, two holding my hands, and two holding my feet. The guys near the top of the bed each moved an arm toward the top corners and held them there. At the same time, the guys near the bottom of the bed took my feet and moved them toward the bottom corners. I knew resisting would be futile, so I decided to go along with whatever they wanted to do. They held me by my wrists and ankles, and I couldn't budge. I thought I should have been scared, but again, in my dream, I wasn't.

So, there I lay, naked and held spread eagle, and I wondered what they were going to do. Were they going to have their way with me? I found out soon enough.

All four guys started to caress and fondle my arms and legs at once, each running a hand up and down me while holding me still with their other hand. On my arms, they were sliding their hands from my wrists to my underarms, tickling a bit and rubbing gently. It felt good. With my legs, they were gliding their hands and caressing with their fingers from my ankles to my hips. That also felt good. But it seemed like an octopus was after me, with arms, legs, underarms, and hips all being played with at once as I was held in place. It was so strange, yet it felt really good.

JulietRiver
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JulietRiver

Soon the guys at the top moved on to my breasts, cupping and fondling them and playing with my nipples while still holding my hands in place. The guys below moved to my pussy, one caressing the outer folds while the other slipped a finger into my already wet snatch. Everything was happening at once, all so quickly, and it was overwhelming. My response was to squirm wildly, not from fear, but from intense and building pleasure.

These strange male visitors were definitely having their way with me. Despite my squirming, they held me and continued. My breasts were being played with; my nipples tweaked until they were hard. And my pussy was being diddled, in and out. These guys were hitting all my buttons, and I was going wild, loving the pleasure of it as they were groping all my intimate places.

Soon the men working my breasts moved and pushed their hard dicks into my hands, and it was clear what they wanted me to do. So, I began giving them both a hand job, while they continued playing with my breasts, caressing my mounds and stroking my nipples. Meanwhile, the guys below had climbed onto my spread legs, straddling me to hold me in place, which allowed them to continue fondling my pussy. They were driving me crazy as they held my legs down and apart while they stroked and swirled the most sensitive parts of my snatch. And there was nothing I could do to stop any of it, as I enjoyed their most delicious ravishing of my body.

Without warning, one of the guys below got off me and knelt between my legs, keeping them spread with his legs. Soon he was slapping his dick against my vagina and then pressing into me. It was just another great feeling among so many as he pushed in slowly, then started his in-and-out thrusts, while his buddy down there continued to diddle me, caressing my clitoris, fingers swirling me to untold pleasure.

These guys had me out of control, two playing with my breasts while I gave them hand jobs, one diddling my pussy and driving me crazy at my clit, and one fucking me with gusto. It didn't take long before I couldn't stand anymore and needed a release. I felt the urge to come, and soon it turned into a full-blown orgasm.

And then I woke up. The dream was still so alive in me, so real, with those four guys continuing to do my whole body. But they weren't there. It was then I realized that my hands were at my pussy, fingers caressing my clitoris, and my other hand playing in my vagina. My pussy, my fingers, and the sheet were all wet, but I was so relaxed, so spent. Apparently, I had masturbated to match what the guys were doing to me, and I had a wet dream, as they say.

But it was such a wonderful dream, so real, and such a turn-on. I'm glad I could remember the details to share them with you. Maybe hearing about my dream will inspire you to have one of your own. I know you'd love it.

Published 
Written by BobbieRotica
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments