Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Holiday Hens Get Laid

"Abby's Hen party get taken back to the lads Villa"

6
1 Comment 1
402 Views 402
3.2k words 3.2k words

It was a hot July in Tenerife, myself and seven friends were on a lads holiday. We were all either married or had girlfriends but every year my mates and our partners would go away for a few days separately and the rule is whatever happens on holiday stays on holiday. It is a ritual and we have been doing this for a few years now. Our partners were in Magaluf at the same time as we were in Tenerife.

We had rented a large Villa with loads of rooms and a big pool area. It was huge and you could get lost in it.

As me and the lads arrived I could hear loud laughing coming from the hotel over the road. We could still hear the noise as we dumped our travel luggage in our rooms, and went to look over the Villa balcony to see what was going on.

We could see a group of women by the pool enjoying themselves. They looked a bit drunk. They were in their thirties and forties and all had killer figures. They wore tiny bikinis showing off more flesh than usual. I heard them talking about a bride so I guessed it was a hen holiday.

My mates were now all hanging over the balcony, their eyes popping out of their heads at the quality of tits and ass on display.

"Not bad at all," said my mate Jake.

He was referring to who I guess was the bride, she had long black hair, nice sized breasts, good ass, and was tanned. In fact, all the women were in good shape which didn't take me or my mates long to notice.

We wasted no time in getting down to our pool which looked over onto theirs.

Before long we all made our way over to the women and started talking to the them.

We found out the bride Abby was due to get married in two weeks, and they were all on a hen holiday or you could say a hen party that they told us would last three nights.

As my friends got to know the women I noticed Abby make a beeline for me. She slowly walked up to me, pausing for a moment to smile, then introduced herself,

"Hi I'm Abby."

"Hello Abby, nice to meet you, I'm Jack," I replied.

"Sorry about the noise, we're all excited for our holiday," said Abby.

"Oh don't worry it's your last weeks of freedom so make all the noise you want," I replied laughing.

Then she introduced me to one of her other friends.

"This is Kate; she's a wild one," said Abby.

Kate was attractive but looked wild as she had spiky blonde hair on top, shaved on the sides, a tattoo on her big shapely ass which was a big rose that went from her ass cheek all the way down her leg, she also had piercings on her tongue. She had bright green eyes, large breasts and looked like the type of girl who was dirty in bed; she just had that look about her.

Abby and I then spent a while getting to know each other. Abby told me she was nervous about her wedding and I sensed she was unsure about the whole thing but I did not want to pry so I just told her to enjoy her holiday.

I noticed my mates were all getting to know Abby's friends and were getting on really well.

We all got on so well we arranged to meet up at a bar later that night.

A few of the lads had a sleep for a few hours in the afternoon as we were knackered after the flight, and after some food we all got ready to go out for the night.

It wasn't long before we all threw on our shorts and tops and were on our way to the bar to meet the girls.

As we arrived, we could see Abby and the girls. They were all wearing tiny skirts which were skin tight and micro tops barely covering their tits.

I had always noticed that girls on holiday just have fewer inhibitions, maybe because they are away from home and there is nobody to judge them, and if there is, they will probably never see them again anyway.

"This is looking good," I thought.

And I bet all the lads were thinking exactly the same.

They were all happy to see us and we soon started chatting and getting to know them really well as the drinks flowed.

We were having a great time laughing and enjoying the night as we flirted and danced with each other. We visited many bars and I could see some of the girls were a bit wasted. It was about midnight and instead of going on to a club we invited the girls to come back and party at our Villa, which we had already stocked with loads of booze.

As we arrived at the Villa, it wasn't long before I could see Abby's friends pairing off with my mates and several were already kissing. My mate George was with Abby's friend Chloe, and I could see they were right in the corner of the Villa. They were kissing full on whilst I noticed Chloe was stroking Georges cock through his shorts.

Another of my friends, Adam, was with wild Kate and they were also kissing. Adam had his hands all over Kates ass.

"Fuck," I thought.

They were wasting no time the horny bastards.

I noticed some of my friends had sneaked off with a few of the other girls and disappeared into the bedrooms.

It was then that I felt a pair of hands go round my waist from behind and realised it was Abby. Then I felt her hand slide down and find my cock. She fondled it through my shorts and pushed her tits into me from behind at the same time.

"Nice to see you too," I said.

And she smiled back at me and swept her long black hair away from her face. We chatted for about five minutes but we both knew what was on our minds.

"Let's get some privacy," I said.

So we made our way to the bedroom at the back of the Villa.

As we passed the other bedrooms in the corridor we could hear noises so we both poked our heads in to see what was going on , as if we didn't know.

My three mates were all fucking one of Abby's friends. One was pounding her from behind, the other was lying underneath her sucking her tits, while my other mate had his cock lodged in her mouth. Abby's friend was letting out loud screams as they all got stuck into her. They all switched places and had her suspended in the air and fucked her from all angles.

They were taking it in turns pounding their cocks into her tight pussy. She had her legs spread apart as my other mate slid his cock into her and fucked her really hard.

"Oh my fucking god," she yelled.

My mates were also jamming their cocks into her mouth in turn as she sucked on their lengths and grabbed each of their cocks in turn, swallowing as much of their thick dicks as she could take down her throat.

"Stick your big cocks in me," she shouted.

"I want all of your fucking cocks in my," she screamed.

She was then turned over and fucked in the ass and the cunt at the same time. She was groaning loudly as they all switched places several times and she sounded like she was definitely cumming at one point as she screamed out loud.

My one mate had his dick up her cunt and my other mate was pounding her ass hole, while my third mate started cumming all over her face and tits. She was absolutely loving it you could tell.

"Fuck me like the slut I am," she shouted.

She was fucked senseless by three big hard cocks which were being shoved in all her holes as she revelled in all the attention she was getting.

Abby looked really turned on seeing this and I could see she was desperate for a good fucking herself. I was dying to fuck Abby like she'd never been fucked before.

We carried on walking down the corridor and in another room we could see my other mate being sucked off by two of Abby's friends. They were both hot and had banging bodies. I could have shoved my mate out the way and banged them both senseless myself. One of the girls had her ass on his face, while his cock was in her mouth balls deep. The other girl was licking his balls and had her middle finger wedged up his ass hole whilst she also licked his cock. The jammy bastard had two tongues all over his dick.

Abby's friends then got on their knees and my mate fucked them both from behind, slamming his cock in one and then taking it out and slamming it up the other ones hole whilst mauling both their shapely asses. They were screaming out and obviously loving it , the dirty bitches.

We just carried on walking but soon noticed yet another one of Abby's friends being fucked over a leather chair in the corner of another room. It was wild Kate and she was getting well and truly banged by Adam. Kate's blonde hair was a right mess and ringing wet with sweat as her big shapely ass was on view with her rose tattoo that I recognised from earlier.

JesseWoigt
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JesseWoigt

At that moment my other mate turned up and joined in by shoving his cock in Kate's mouth. She didn't hesitate to suck on it whilst she was getting a big cock slammed into her pussy from behind by Adam. They both picked her up in the air and spread her legs wide as her big tits were bouncing around. My other mate then had his turn thrusting his cock into her pussy whilst Adam shoved his cock in her mouth.

Suddenly yet another one of my mates turned up and joined in too, so now there was three of my mates fucking her from all angles and mauling her naked body. She was grabbing at their cocks, screaming out for more. They all fucked her in turns for a good while. Then slowly one by one they came all over her face, tits and ass.

She was covered in jizz, and even her eyes were clogged up with cum.

Abby put her arms around me and looked me in the eyes.

"I want you to fuck me now!" she said.

I picked her up and carried her to my own room which had a massive four poster bed in the upstairs area of the Villa. Yes I had organised the trip so had the best room of course.

Abby stripped off her top and tiny skirt. This only left her wearing a small thong. Her thong was tiny and I admired the sexy shape of her curves. She had an amazing body, very feminine and curvy. I looked at her with so much lust and just wanted to stick my cock in her and fuck her damn brains out. She was so damn sexy and my cock was as stiff as fuck in anticipation of what I was about to do to her with it.

She soon had my shorts off and started licking my big hard dick through my boxers to tease me. She slid her tongue along my swollen pole, and gently traced the edges of it with her fingers making it even harder. My cock was so hard it was sticking out of the top of my boxers as she teased the end of my head with her exploring tongue making me groan and take deep breaths.

She then pulled down my boxers and my cock sprang out as she feasted her eyes all over it before wrapping her lips around it and taking it into her mouth.

I pulled her hair back so I could see her mouth sliding up and down my hard dick. After she had sucked my cock for a while I threw her back on the bed and explored every inch of her sexy body. I spread her legs wide and slid my tongue inside the edge of her thong to taste her cunt.

I could feel how wet the material of her thong had become from her moist juices. Her body was on fire and I could also feel her swollen pussy lips begging for my hard cock to satisfy her.

I started licking and sucking her all over and sliding my fingers into her cunt as she submitted to me and let me ravage the fuck out of her as she lay there squirming and moaning. I pleasured every inch of her amazing body. I pulled off her little thong and spat on her pussy lips and basically played out my perversions all over her naked body.

I then pinned her up against the wall and slid my cock straight into her, holding her one leg up so I could get right in there with my cock. Her tits were in my face so I pushed them together and sucked them both, sliding my tongue from one nipple to another. I grabbed her waist and pulled her up onto me. I kept on thrusting my cock into her soaking cunt as I supported her by my arms under her legs.

My hands grabbed her firm juicy ass and I raised and lowered her in a slow deliberate rhythm as she slid up and down the length of my cock. I started thrusting faster and faster almost shaking her body as my cock pounded in and out of her cunt, her tits flying all over the place as I jerked her body up and down. She was screaming and for a second looked into my eyes and then sank back down sliding the full length of my cock back into her pussy and letting out a loud moan. She wiggled her ass around as if to make the most of the feeling of my cock sliding inside her.

I then pushed her onto the bed and bent her over, grabbed her ass cheeks and rammed my cock straight back into her inviting cunt. I pulled her head up by her hair and kissed her hard whilst I was banging her from behind as she looked into my eyes. I shoved my cock into her pussy doggy style and slapped her ass hard. My cock slid deeper into her soaking hole as she screamed out loud while I pounded her like fuck.

I pulled her legs out from underneath her and shoved a cushion under the top of her thighs lifting her ass up giving me even better access to her pussy. I then pushed the full length of my dick back into her cunt from behind as I spread her bum cheeks apart with my hands and pounded her pussy with my rock hard cock again and again.

She was crying out as my big hard cock pounded into her again and again. She was just loving being fucked this good.

It felt good hearing her scream as my cock thrusted furiously into her welcoming hole. She was loving being treated like a slutty whore and I was loving the fact that she was getting off on it as much as I was.

"Fuck my dirty slutty hole," she yelled.

"Give me your big hard cock you bastard," she cried.

She was lost in ecstasy as she carried on dirty talking to me as I banged the fuck out of her tight wet twat.

I kept fucking her brutally while she was pinned to the bed loving the fact that I was truly dominating her and treating her like a real fuck doll, making sure I was well and truly in charge of the situation, which I know I fucking was, that's what I'm like. She had no fucking choice but to take my cock wherever I wanted to put the damn thing.

I was really enjoying giving her a good fucking, no messing about, just pure animal lust.

I then lay on my back and told her to get on me facing away so I could see her beautiful ass sliding up and down my dick. She did this for a while as I watched her ass bouncing on my cock, it looked so fucking good. She was bent right over and I could see her pussy filled with my cock and her pretty ass hole in full view too.

"Oh god I'm fucking cumming," she cried.

I nearly came myself but managed to hold on.

I grabbed her and flung her onto her back and got on top of her bending her legs up so they were by her head. I pushed my cock back into her soaking cunt and fucked her hard like I owned her damn pussy. She knew she was being well and truly fucked and she fucking loved it too. I moved her around the bed fucking her hard from all angles, kissing her hard on the lips.

Grabbing her legs, flipping her over and pulling her towards me. I was man handling her so much she didn't know what was coming next or which position I would be jamming my rock hard cock into her next.

I lifted her up again and ordered her to hold onto the top of the four poster bed while her legs were wrapped around my waist. She was now suspended in the air, her body fully stretched out, holding on to the bed posts. I quickly shoved my cock into her gaping wet hole and banged her hard as she screamed out loud.

My hard throbbing cock jammed in and out of her pussy and I could feel I was about to cum. The sight of her shapely ass being pounded by my cock nearly tipped me over the edge.

I made a loud groaning noise as I felt I was about to explode, and so I lowered her onto the bed and made her suck my cock for what was only seconds before I slid my length back out of her mouth and shot my load over her body whilst wanking myself furiously as my cum spurted over her.

She lay back wiping my cum off her body and licking it off her fingers.

Lumps of cum dangled off her hand as she played with it with her tongue and let it drip into her open mouth. She was a filthy bitch and I fucking loved her for it.

I took in her beautiful body again and kissed her softly tasting my own cum on her lips.

What a night and what a holiday it turned out to be.

Published 
Written by CelticWarrior
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments