Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Heidi’s Fantasy

"Heidi would like a gang bang at least once in her life."

45
8 Comments 8
6.6k Views 6.6k
7.8k words 7.8k words

Author's Notes

"Heidi’s Fantasy is an additional chapter to my story, ‘A Brief Encounter With Heidi.’ Unlike the original account, this is pure fiction. I promise you, the photo above is not Heidi. <p> [ADVERT] </p>But it does remind me of her as it is just how I remember Heidi's body."

It was Friday morning, and I’d arrived at work early to catch some labourers before they got involved in any other jobs. We had an issue with water about six miles up the new road we were constructing. It was in a place we had not expected, and I would have to design an extra culvert to go under the road.

I parked my car and went straight to where all the men stood, waiting to be assigned work. I was getting cat-calls and whistles before I could call out to the foreman. I heard filthy comments about what they would like to ram between my legs but pretended I did not listen. 

I had never worn a dress in my eleven months at the site. I have always worn clothes or overalls that disguised my figure. But I was going out straight from work that evening. I mistakenly thought the guys had accepted me as the site engineer and were past those petty, disrespectful comments. How wrong I was.

I called out to Garrett, one of the senior foremen. He gave me an angry look, and his eyes dropped to my tits that, for a change, were not well disguised by my work clothes.

“Garrett. Grab half a dozen men and get a truck. I’m meeting the surveyors up at L.78. We will need to put a culvert in there as the road is slumping.”

Garrett didn’t like being ordered around by a woman, and certainly not a young twenty-five-year-old like myself. He responded with a surly tone to his voice.

“I saw it yesterday and got the night shift guys to put an equipment shed up there. I’ll grab Jed’s team. Do you want a ride up with us?”

“No. I’ll wait for the surveyors and come up with them. They said they would be here by 9:00 a.m. Start the guys digging by the bank and see if you can locate the source of the seepage.”

He gave me another dirty look that said, ‘I know what to do’.

I walked back to the site office, my tummy doing flip-flops, my nipples throbbing and my pussy melting. Unbelievably, my pussy was wet from all the obscene comments the workmen had thrown my way. I hated their dirty talk, yet I could not deny that it turned me on. Having said that, I’m not sure I really wanted a shovel handle slammed up my fanny.

I went to the bathroom and locked the door. I probably didn’t need to lock it as none of the office staff would be in for half an hour or more. I stripped my dress and pulled on a man’s oversized T-shirt that I kept for wearing under my overalls, then donned my overalls. As I pulled the overalls up, I caught sight of the lacy thong I had worn that morning. I realised that it and the matching bra were not very appropriate for me to wear under the overalls, not that anyone could see. It was not the sort of lingerie I would wear to work. But I had a hot date with the receptionist that night. At least, I hoped it was going to be a hot date. Finally, I swapped my sneakers for some light work boots. And I left the bathroom.

——

My name is Heidi. That I am writing on a sex site tells you there is going to be a sexy adventure involved. The fact is, I’m not very experienced in anything to do with sex, and up until a week ago, nothing sexually exciting had happened in my life. 

I was raised with my little sister in a strict Brethren family in Georgia. So, I was well insulated from men and life in general until I’d almost finished University at the tender age of twenty-two.

I graduated with honours and was snapped up by Bevan Conners Engineers, in San Fransisco, even before my last year at Uni was finished. The first year on the job, they slowly worked me into their system, ensuring I was up to the task. But by my second year, I was being sent out to most of their largest work sites, effectively as the firm’s senior engineer. Their existing engineers were much older and slowing down, and not all had kept up with the latest practices.

This year, I had predominantly handled two of Conners’s largest contracts—the thirty-mile stretch of double-lane highway near Irvine. CA being the most important of them. I had to spend one or two weeks per month at the site and was living out of a suitcase at the Embassy Suites in Irvine.

——

I was woken from my musings by the sound of Garrett driving off in one of the small trucks. Jed was sitting in the front beside him, and five labourers were in the back. Jed gave a wave, then made the guy in the back laugh by inserting his finger in the other hand and jerking it in and out at me. The bastard thought he was god’s gift to women. Jed was about thirty and good-looking but had no idea how to treat a woman. I knew he would have been the main protagonist of the dirty comments earlier. He was another guy who had difficulty coming to grips with my being a woman and always tried to make my life difficult.

I ignored his filthy gesture and turned to my desk. The first job of the day was to print out the plans for the two hundred yards of road up at the L.78 mark. Then, I searched for the culvert designs we were using on other parts of the highway. I intended to take the culvert designs back to San Francisco the following day and sort out the best one to construct at the problem section. I folded everything into my satchel, ready for the surveyors, and then made a coffee.

Slowly, other staff drifted in. First was my understudy, who was two years older than me but had half the qualifications. Then Diane, our receptionist, walked in with one of the wage clerks. I walked over and sat at Diane’s desk, handing her one of the coffees I had made. I half-heartedly tried to coax some more information from her about her night with the Kiwi guy at my hotel the week before. I’d tried to set up a threesome with her, but it had fallen through. I’d been trying to get her to go out with me ever since, and she’d agreed to meet me after work that evening. I don’t think I’m a lesbian, nor her. But we’d both expressed an interest in broadening our horizons and seeing where our tastes leaned.

We had just started exchanging pleasantries when the surveyors turned up. I took them into the makeshift workroom and laid the plans on the table.

“We have water seeping under the road here,” I said, pointing to the map. “I’ll need level pegs around this area here, and we should have a better idea exactly where and when we get up there, as I have some men up there now clearing each side of the road and searching for the source.”

I asked if I could ride up with them, as I didn’t want to go up on the quadbike, as the weather forecast was not good for the afternoon. 

Steve and Ray crammed me in between them on the front seat of their van. I felt uncomfortable; the older of the two, Steve, had been running his eyes over me as if I was a Botticelli nude. Thank god he didn’t see me in my dress earlier or have any idea of the skimpy lingerie I was wearing under my overalls. The silly old bastard would have had a heart attack.

I’m not tall, but I am slender and shapely, and even in my baggy overalls, I can’t disguise my pert upturned tits that have nipples you could hang a hat on. My ass is my best feature, and the bastard rubbed his hip against it as we drove up the hill. I don’t get a lot of unwanted attention, as my face is not one that you remember ten minutes after meeting me. But although annoying, Steve’s attention was turning me on at some base level. I was happy when we arrived, parked alongside the equipment shed, and I could escape his attention.

I saw that Garrett had taken one of the younger workers to the left side of the road, and they were clearing shrubs and loose rocks ready for the surveyors. I didn’t know the kid that Garrett had seconded. I had heard he was related; his sister’s son, I think. 

Jed and the other four labourers were clearing dirt and mud from a rock abutment on the right side of the road, where the spring seemed to originate from. The only one of the five that I knew much about was Nathan. He had approached me several times when I was on site, asking for help with papers he was doing at night school. He wanted to be an engineer and was intelligent and very capable. I’d thought more than once that I should mention him to Bevan, the company’s owner/director, as he might want to sponsor the kid. But I'd kept forgetting to bring it up.

I took the plans I had printed over to the equipment shed. It was very cramped in there, full of tools, pumps and a large generator to operate lights on the night shift. I laid all my stuff and the plans I’d printed on the small, narrow table and pointed out to Steve and Ray approximately where I needed levels taken. 

Some genius had put a table and chairs in the sheds so the workers could use them to eat their lunch, but there was so little room the workers all tended to take the chairs outside for their smokos. A toilet was also on one end, accessed from an outside door. 

As Steve and Ray left to set up their gear, I checked the mobile phone was fully charged and hooked to the outside speaker. The phone was the size of a brick and was permanently attached to a large battery pack. Nothing like the little wonders we have today.

I didn’t stay in the shed for a minute longer; it was too hot. The sun had been on the tin building for a couple of hours, and all the equipment acted as a heat soak. I wandered across the road to stand by Jed, wanting to see if they had found the source of the water.

“Here she comes, our highfalutin taskmaster. About to begin bossing us around. Did you see her legs this morning, boys? They go right up to her….” And he cupped his groin to emphasise what he did not dare say out loud.

Still gripping his prick, he turned and asked me if I wanted some of it.

“Jed, I realise you are trying to be funny. But really, you think I would go out with a loser like you? A worker on a road gang. Come on, I’m not that hard-up or stupid.”

I saw the glint of anger in his eyes and knew I’d pushed a bit hard. But fuck it, he pissed me off, and he deserved it. I noted that the two black labourers and Nathan did not laugh. Only Jeff, the English guy, laughed and encouraged Jed’s vulgar gestures. I didn’t know much about Jeff. He’d only been with us for about two months but was much older than Jed, so I didn’t think they were mates.

The two black guys I liked. They had always shown me respect. Both were married, and I had met their wives at our Christmas function. Samba was a giant of a man, and Clive was even taller but not as bulky. They were the two strongest men on the site. Whenever we needed a pump or a generator moved, it would generally be Samba or Clive that people sent for.

Garrett crossed the road and asked what was going on. He had heard the high-pitched 'whooo' from the boys when I had put Jed down. And he saw the anger on Jed’s face.

“Just Jed is spouting off his misogynistic bullshit as usual. But he doesn’t like it so much when I give it back to him,” I said.

“Christ’s sake, Jed. She complains, and you get the sack. What’s the hell wrong with you? Get clearing, you guys; the surveyors are ready to start over this side of the road.”

I spent most of the morning with the surveyors, watching the predicted storm draw closer. Just before midday, I asked Ray how much longer, as the storm was approaching fast. He advised me they only needed half an hour and would have enough data to draw me up some plans.

“You must courier them to our San Fran office, as I’m returning there tomorrow.”

I turned and asked Garrett, “Can you get the boys to work through lunch? The surveyors don’t need much longer, and I want one more reading on the other side of that abutment before they go.”

Garrett was a strict union guy, and I knew he would likely refuse. So I butted in before he could answer.

“If they work until it rains, I’ll sign all your cards, and you can all knock off on full pay for the rest of the day.”

He hesitated, so I spoke again, “If I have to get the surveyors in tomorrow, I have to stay an extra day, and their account will be doubled. We are already beginning to have cost overruns, and you know how much they eat into your end-of-contract bonus.”

He nodded okay to me and went over and spoke with the boys. I thought we were still going to miss out as soon after it started to spit. But even though it got darker, the rain kept holding off.

Steve and Ray packed up just before 1:00. As they drove off down the road. The boys also began to pack up.

But I held my hand up, “We agreed to work until it rained, then you can pack up for the day.” I said, “I just need that trench a little deeper and longer to see the water running down the hill and not disappearing under the road.”

Garret looked up at the sky, “I doubt you will get much more done. But that was our agreement.” he motioned the guys to resume.

I got a dirty look from Jeff. He was a lazy bastard and stickler for using union rules to do as little as he could get away with. But they all took to their shovels again, and I wandered over the whole site, taking photos of every survey peg and broader shots, giving me an idea of where each peg was located. We got another half hour. I was thirty yards up the road when the rain hit. The sky just opened up, and the rain bucketed down. 

Garrett and the young guy he had working with him dived into the front of the truck, so they missed the worst. But the other five ran for the equipment shed, and I followed a good thirty paces behind. I was soaked before I had taken ten strides, and by the time I got to the shed door, I was wetter than a fish’s fanny.

When I reached the shed, my breathing was coming in sharp gasps. As my hands hit the door, I realised my shortness of breath was not all from the run. I was full of anxiety and nervous excitement about entering the shed and being crammed into such a small space with five rough workers.

I half expected the door to be locked because of my pissing Jed off earlier. But it swung open and presented me with the five guys busy removing their sodden overalls. My eye was instantly drawn to Clive; he had to be six-six, had the body of some Greek adonis, and had already stripped to only his boxer shorts. His skin was as black as night, the colour of liquorice. He gave me a toothy grin as he shyly turned away from me and hung his overalls on a hook. The others, thankfully, had left their T-shirts on and were also hanging their overalls up to dry. 

Jed reached behind me to pull the door closed. We were in such cramped quarters that his arm brushed across my shoulders, and the thrill of his touch made my skin squirm. The fact I didn’t like the guy made little difference; my breasts tingled, my nipples swelled, and I felt like I needed to sit before my knees gave out.

Samba yelled over the clatter of rain hitting the tin roof, “Leave the door open. I’ll throw the chairs outside to make some room for us.”

Jed pulled me against him, and the young guy, Nathan, backed into me to give Samba room. Being crammed against Jed like this, I could feel his stiffy in the small of my back. Again, I was shocked to find myself getting slick and thinking most improper thoughts.

Samba threw the four chairs out into the deluge and asked if he should also toss the table out.

“No.” Replied Jed, “We may need that,” and he pushed me over to the edge of the table and turned me around to face him. It registered with me what Jed had said. Could he be so blatant as to speak out loud what I thought he meant? Should I object and step back out into the rain? It wasn’t cold, and I couldn’t get any wetter.

But before I could move, Jed stepped in close and took the zip of my overalls in his fingers, “Let’s get these off. They’ll dry quickly hung up on the hot wall with ours.”

I realised how hot the place was. The air had cooled with the onset of the rain, but the air in the shed was going to stay warm for a good while because of all the residual heat in the place.

Jed eased the zip slowly down and peeled the overalls from my shoulders. I didn’t even attempt to stop him. Being taken by a group of men was one of my hottest fantasies. I never believed it would happen, and I still wasn’t sure I would let it go any further. But I sure was tempted to yell and tell him to do it.

The atmosphere in the shed changed with Jed’s undoing of my zipper. I cocked my ear, half expecting to hear a crackling sound from the sexual tension that suddenly built in the shed. I felt and saw the guys tense up, hold their breath and go silent, and I became super aware of the heat from the bodies touching me on all sides. 

Letting my overalls drop past my hips, Jed gripped my armpits and lifted me onto the table’s edge. Jesus! He was strong! Then he removed my workbooks and overalls and handed them to Jeff to be hung on the wall with everyone else’s. 

There was an audible release of breath from the guys, and Jeff exclaimed in his northern English accent, “Fuck, look at that body. Made for fucking if I ever saw one.”

I lowered my eyes and saw my wet T-shirt clinging to me and my nipples showing through its material like half-inch missiles. All the butterflies in my stomach exploded and fluttered into my thighs, and I felt a flush spreading from my hairline, down my face, neck and onto my chest. I slammed my eyes tightly shut, not wanting the men to see the desire I felt sure was showing on my face. I wrapped my arms around my breasts, hoping to project some semblance of embarrassment and resistance.

I felt hands pulling my arms away from my breasts and Jed’s hands peeling the T-shirt over my head. And I heard Nathan telling them to leave me alone, and I sensed he was trying to pull their hands off my breasts. Jeff growled at him to stand by the window and watch that Garrett didn’t come to check on us if he didn’t want a piece of me.

I knew then that they intended to fuck me. I wondered if I were to scream, shout and spit tacks, I would be able to stop them. I doubted it; things had already gone past that point. And anyway, deep down, I really didn’t want them to stop. I knew I was unlikely ever to get this opportunity again, and I’d fantasised for years about being gang-banged.

“Jesus, look at the underwear she has on. Who would have thought we had this little sex pot hiding under all those baggy clothes?” Again, by the accent, I knew it was Jeff speaking, but there were more hands than his pawing at my body.

Jed ordered me to take my bra off, and I heard Jeff say, “Show us your tits, girl.”

“No!” I snapped. I’m still not sure if I can stop them or if I want to. But I sure as hell will not help them; I’m not that big a slut. 

Jed begins to growl for me to do what he says, but Jeff comes to my rescue. “I’ll take the bra off. I’m dying to see these fucking melons.

I felt my bra being unhooked and discarded, and more than one pair of hands kneaded and pinched my tits. Jed pushed his way between my legs, forcing them apart, and the others pulled me back to lie on the table. As I fell back, I glanced to check Jed out; he’d dropped his boxers, revealing a very average pecker. That was a disappointment. It was nothing like I had expected. I thought the guys, being so big, would have similar proportions below their belts. And Jed, for all his bravado, I expected to be the largest. Well, maybe not; I’d heard all the stories about black men’s cocks.

I slammed my eyes shut again. They gripped my wrists tight, and I felt my ankles grasped and pulled apart. Jeb squeezed my butt, pulled the crotch of my thong aside and began rubbing his knob along my slit. Then, as I felt his knob slip in, he spouted some crude shit about how well he would fuck me. An ice-cold ball of fear gripped my stomach; if half of what he threatened was to occur, this might not be such a pleasant experience. But his thrusting cock was sending exquisite ripples of arousal flooding my groin and breasts, and I nearly forgot to put up a fight. However, I was still lucid enough to put up a token fight. I arched my back, twisted my torso, and pretended distress. And thankfully, the hands didn’t let go of my wrists and ankles. 

Emeli_Lakura
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Emeli_Lakura

Being held so tightly, and my eyes clamped tight, gave me a freedom I’d never felt before. I imagined I was floating up above and looking down on myself. Held and helpless, an innocent victim, about to be used by men to satisfy their base instincts. A vision that should horrify me, but instead, for some reason I can’t begin to understand, it lets me enjoy the lusty feelings of arousal without any guilt. Totally released from responsibility, I slammed my hips against Jed’s every thrust. I hoped my humping body looked like I was trying to ward him off.

I was so excited I nearly climaxed. But Jed’s attitude and his being such an arrogant, selfish asshole held me in check. I was determined to withhold that simple triumph from him. It was challenging to keep my frenzied body in check as he was working my body hard, and all the other hands roaming over my sensitive zones had me struggling to stop myself from groaning and urging him on.

Thankfully, Jed came before I gave in and moaned out loud. And as he withdrew and stepped away, I opened my eyes slightly to see who would take his place. It was English, Jeff. He was not the sort of guy I would have entertained letting into my bed. He was pale-skinned, overweight and older. I figured he was nearly fifty and had a hungry, dangerous look on his face. By his comments, I knew he was a dirty bastard and likely to be cruel. He was the shortest of all the guys, barely six foot, and his stiff prick was far from impressive; it had a mean hook to it but was hardly bigger than Jed’s. He roughly pushed between my legs and took to me like a maniac. 

The edge of the table was beginning to bite into my arse, so I was relieved when Jeff lifted my legs onto my chest, bent forward and spoke the most obscene language into my ear. He told me what a slut I was, and he told me all the nasty things he intended to do to me. It was not very flattering, but hearing the filthy swear words spoken aloud excited me beyond reason.

I had my first orgasm as he hungrily assaulted my cunt like a rutting animal. I tried to keep it silent but couldn’t stop the ecstatic cries of joy escaping from my lips.

“Listen to her squeal, she’s such a slut,” crowed Jeff. Then he began to howl that he was coming too. He collapsed on me; his weight made it difficult to breathe. Seeing my distress, Clive pulled him off me, and Samba stepped forward, closed my legs and pulled my thong off. Then he let his boxers fall to the floor, exposing a truly remarkable sight. The biggest cock I’d ever seen. Okay, I’ve only seen four, but I’d seen big ones in porn movies, and this looked the equal of any of them.

His voice was a low rumble, “Need to get you ready, girl. You ever had a black cock before?”

I shook my head. Fear must have shown in my eyes. Because he smiled and said, “It’s alright, I’ll be gentle with you.” And he pushed two of his massive fingers into my now messy, abused cunt. Each finger was almost as large as Jeff’s erect prick, and he eased two in as deep as they would go. He left them there for a minute, allowing me to get used to their girth. Then he withdrew them and spat a large glob of phlegm onto my gash before frigging me hard with his fingers again.

It was incredibly erotic to have a black man frigging me like this in front of all these men, and his magic fingers were arousing me even more than Jed's and Jeff’s cocks. I closed my eyes again, embarrassed that the guys would see how deliriously aroused I was.

But Jeff snapped at me, “Open your eyes. Watch what he’s doing. I want you to watch every inch of that massive rod sliding in.”

He had moved around beside me and lifted my head so I could see. I was so excited that when Samba removed his fingers, I tried to ram my hand down onto my cunt to keep the intense feelings flowing. But as my hand moved, someone caught it and steered it onto their cock. As I started to stroke the random cock, I felt a knob pressed against my lips, and even without looking, I knew it was Jeff’s as it was liberally coated in his and my creamy mess. And rather than feeling revulsion, I sucked him in and savoured the elixir of our frantic coupling. All this time, other hands were working on my tits. I was in seventh heaven and about ready to climax again.

I let Jeff’s cock slip from my mouth and glanced down again as I felt Samba remove his fingers and press his rod against my slit. I’ve heard that the stereotypes about black men are not always true. But they were true where Samba was concerned. Seeing that massive shaft pressed against my tiny hole took my breath away. And the startled look on my face made someone laugh. I seriously thought he would damage me if he tried to insert it all the way.

He grinned and, in his deep, gruff voice, said, “Once you get this in you, no white fella will satisfy you the same again.”

I lay there gaping as he slowly fed in the first four inches. My heartbeat increased, and my breathing became more laboured as he withdrew, then began to feed me even more. I stared in shock; two-thirds of his beautiful cock was now embedded, and I felt stretched beyond my limits, pretty sure I could take no more.

“Hold on,” Jed exclaimed, “There’s some Vaseline here that we use for the pump seals. I’ll put that on her.”

It was the first time Jed had ever shown any consideration to me. And I smiled at him, even though I knew he was only thinking of his own pleasure. Samba withdrew and buttered up his cock with the Vaseline while Jed took real pleasure in fingering some of it into my fanny. Then I tensed up as Samba began to feed the monster in again. I thought he might tear me apart, but it slipped back in with hardly any pain.

What little pain there was, was drowned out by the accompanying thrills that surged through me. My fanny was getting wetter and wetter, allowing me to stretch and accommodate him. I watched in awe as he slid inside until I felt his balls against my bottom. He leaned forward and kissed me, “Alright?” he asked.

Fuck! He was kissing me, and I had accepted every inch of his enormous cock. I started to move; he pulled the length of his prick right out so I could see his knob before easing it back in again. He did that several times, with my hips thrust forward to meet his urgent onslaughts.

The guys holding my wrists let them go and began squeezing my tits, and someone shoved a cock in my mouth again. My hands freed; I reached behind Samba, gripped his arse, and tried to get him to fuck me even harder. My juices were going everywhere, all over the insides of my thighs and around my bottom. He increased his tempo, and I forgot where I was and who was fucking me. I know I had more than one orgasm, and at one stage, when I felt another one close, I reached between us, found my clit and began to masturbate it furiously. And as I came, he erupted, and I felt his red-hot ejaculations shooting into my core.

I didn’t think anyone could come that hard; it felt like he had emptied a cup of hot custard inside me. The thrill of it had me rocking my hips furiously onto his massive shaft, and my orgasm was so intense I lost all sense of time and space. I was brought back to reality by Samba whispering in my ear, “Christ! What a wonderful fuck you are. An incredibly tight cunt! You’re made for fucking, girl!”

I felt as proud as punch that this older black man thought I was terrific. If my gang bang had finished then, I would have still been a happy girl. But it was not over; Clive elbowed Samba out of the way and lifted me into his arms. I thought for a second my head would hit the ceiling; he lifted me so fast. He held me tight to his chest and leaned back against the wall for balance.

Clive was six-foot-six tall, with a finely chiselled body, and as I said earlier, was as black as midnight. He held me tight in his massive arms, comforting me, crooning sweet endearments in my ear, trying to calm the spasms still wracking my body. I felt flooded with emotion and compassion for this huge, gentle giant. I pulled his head to me and kissed him passionately. The stark difference in our skin colour brought on another surge of arousal.

A loud ringing broke into the protected bubble Clive and I had slipped into. From the corner of my eye, I saw Jed lifting the phone. He listened, then said, “She’s alright. We haven’t murdered her yet, but we’re trying.” And he hung up.

Jed spoke to the room, “That was Garrett. He’s driven down to the site office and will look for a van to come and pick us up, as it’s still raining. I guess we only have about another twenty minutes. So you have better stop whispering in the bitch’s ear and give her what she wants, Clive.” 

I hated being called a bitch, yet I eagerly rubbed my loins onto Clive, urging him to impale me and use me for his pleasure and give me another climax. A delirious enthusiasm took hold of me when he hefted me up, bumping my head on the ceiling, and lowered me onto his cock. I wondered how big he was. It didn’t feel that large. However, I thought that might be because I was already stretched and ruined by Samba's monster. Casting my doubts aside, I clung to Clive’s neck and started to hump myself on him; it felt so fucking good that any thoughts about size were forgotten.

There was movement behind me - someone moving a piece of equipment. Then Jeff’s warm breath in my ear, “You’re going to love this, slut. I’m going to fuck you in the arse.”

He had moved a small jackhammer box over and stood on it. He began to finger Vaseline into my butt, and I was surprised at how good that felt. I’d never thought about having anal but had heard it hurt. So I tensed as he pushed a Vaseline-coated finger deep into my butt. However, I was pleasantly surprised that there was no pain. Mind you, Clive’s beautiful shaft punching into my cunny was giving me such pleasure I doubt I could have felt much back there anyway.

But my legs stiffened, and I did tense when he withdrew his finger and fed his re-energised dick into my bum. There was a sharp stab of pain but then only pleasure. I relaxed and allowed this new sensation to spread through me. It was fucking amazing, two poles driving in unison and sending abrupt waves of raw energy into my nether regions.

I looked around to see what the others thought of this filthy assault on my body. Jed was standing, mouth open, with my T-shirt in his hand. I saw the bastard had wiped himself with it, and moving in behind us, I saw him hand it to Samba to clean himself. I looked over at Nathan, standing by the window. Sun shone through and was silhouetting him. I realised the rain had stopped, as the roof just above my head had gone silent.

Nathan still had his boxers on but had his hand down the front, playing with himself. I looked into his eyes and saw a range of emotions. Foremost was anger at what the guys were doing to me and frustration at his inability to intervene. But mixed behind that emotion was agitated arousal, and he looked embarrassed that I had caught him watching as he snapped his head around to look outside.

Without conscious thought, I turned back to Clive, kissed him and let myself slip back into the trance this deliciously unusual coupling engendered.

Nathan’s watching bothered me a little; I knew he would be horrified to learn that I was enjoying this and had wanted it just as much as the guys. I also felt guilty about screwing a black man in front of him. But hell, this felt so good; I pushed all thoughts of Nathan aside and concentrated only on the incredible sensations that were consuming me. I was fast being driven to another level of consciousness.

Jeff came quickly, a shame as I was approaching another orgasm and would have liked for us all to have cum simultaneously. He pulled his softening cock out of my arse, And I felt Jed leap onto the box and line himself up. He ran his greasy cock around between my glutes, but before he had a chance to push it in, Nathan yelled a warning, “Garrett’s coming up the road in the truck.”

Jed jumped off the box and grabbed his overalls, “Get dressed, everyone; we’re all in the shit if Garrett finds us like this.”

It nearly made me laugh. It was so close to the truth, he almost was.

Clive pulled me hard onto his shaft and gave me half a dozen quick strokes before lighting up and proclaiming to the world that he was coming. It set me off, overwhelming me with another truly marvellous climax.

Clive dropped me to the floor, and I collapsed against the table’s edge, unable to stand for a minute as I was still spasming from the sensory overload.

Samba and Jeff pushed past me and out the door, and I saw that Nathan had already gone. Clive was pulling on his boxers and had his overalls in his other hand. Jed looked panicked. I saw that he was shit scared. The enormity of what he had instigated seemed to be sinking in.

“Get dressed, you silly bitch; the others will only hold Garrett for so long before he’s in here checking you are okay.”

“Don’t talk to me like that. You’ll treat me respectfully from now on, or I’ll have your arse.”

“What? Nothing happened. It is your word against ours.”

I grabbed my T-shirt from the table and wiped it between my legs. Then, holding it up to him, he said, “This here says different. Tell anyone about what happened here; this will be my evidence.”

He went to grab the messy shirt from me. But Clive caught his arm, “You listen to Heidi, man. Samba and I are married. This gets out, and we are fucked. So get out there and talk to Garrett, ’cause if this gets out, I’ll make you pay.”

One look into Clive’s angry eyes, and Jed finished zipping up his overalls and backed out the door.

I looked around for my bra and panties; they were nowhere to be seen, and I knew where they would be: in Jeff’s pocket, the bastard. There was no way I was putting the cum covered T-shirt on, so I lifted the overalls of the hook and stepped into them. They were dry; I wondered how long we had been in the shed; it seemed like minutes. Clive must have had the same thought as he looked at his watch.

“How long? I asked.”

“An hour fifteen,” he replied. “Are you okay, girl?”

When I replied that I was, he repeated Samba’s comments.

“You are great fuck, girl. Best I had in years. I’ll sort Jed. I won’t let him blab to anyone.”

I zipped up and picked up my plans, satchel, etc., from the floor. I was folding everything into the satchel when Garrett entered the shed.

“Are you okay? You can sit up front in the truck with me. I couldn’t find a free van, so I returned with the truck when the rain stopped. I have some canvas in the back so they don’t get wet bums.”

I waved him off, “I want to stay up here a while longer. After all that rain, there should be a decent water flow out of the abutment, and it will be clear and easy to see. So I’ll take some readings and mark them on my plans. Leave me, and Nathan to help. Drive the others down and sign them out.”

“Nathan won’t be happy about missing out on an early knock-off. He may want to go home; I’ll return for you.”

“No, clock yourself out. Nathan wants to be an engineer and is always asking me stuff. So, I’ll teach him some of the area’s geology and what I must look out for in the culvert design. He’ll want to stay.”

Nathan came into the shed with one of the chairs at that moment. He mouthed something to me over Garrett’s shoulder. I didn’t understand him, so when Garrett turned to leave, he came and whispered in my ear, “Jeff has your camera - he took a lot of photos.

I followed Garrett out to the van and, with him standing next to me, called out to Jeff.

“My camera, please, Jeff. I need to take some more photos.”

Jeff handed the camera over. And Garrett gave me a puzzled look.

Something did not jell; Jeff handed the camera over without any fuss. I slipped the SD card door open, and sure enough, no card.

“I’ll have the card as well, please. I won’t be able to take many photos without that.”

Now Jeff balked. Garrett, beginning to get very suspicious, gave me another puzzled look.

“He used my camera and photographed me standing in my wet T-shirt without my consent. I’d hung my overalls on the wall to dry.”

Garrett spun around, “What the fuck's wrong with you, Jeff? Are you looking to get the boot? Hand the fucking card over. Now!”

Jeff reluctantly dug in his pocket and handed me the card. I slipped it into the camera to see if it was the right card. I noted as I waited for the first photo to show that there were now ninety-three photos on the card. I had only taken about twenty that morning. So Jeff had to have rattled off around fifty photos. Fuck, the first photo to come up was the last photo taken; it was a close-up and had been taken from low down. It showed two cocks rammed into my fanny. One was white, one black. I flicked to the next photo, and even on the tiny screen, I could see it was of Clive and Jeff, with me sandwiched between them. I realised that these two photos, and probably some more, had to be taken by Jed and that there would be photos of all the guys on the card if, as Nathan suggested, Jeff had used the camera as well.

I hurriedly turned the camera off, nodded to Garrett that all was okay, and watched their faces as Garrett started the truck. I opened my mouth to ask Jeff for my panties and bra, then thought better of it. Garrett was religious and would not condone what had happened. I thought it best to leave Jeff with that small victory.

Two very sick-looking faces were sitting on the back deck as Garrett drove down the hill. Jed and Jeff, they both realised they were fucked. I had all the evidence I needed if I wanted to do anything, which I certainly didn’t. But they weren’t to know what I was thinking, and I hoped they were unlikely to blab to all their mates now.

Nathan came over and asked what I wanted him to do. I pointed up the slope and told him to bring a shovel. As I walked ahead of him, I was reminded, by my rubbing overalls, that I was not wearing anything under them. And that made me realise that I was still fucking horny. I was dying to get home to my computer and download all the photos. I wondered if I would dare show Diane if I got her to my room that evening. I'd have to play that one by ear.

Nathan and I found the water source when we reached the abutment. A clear flow trickled out through the old, muddy water from the lower side of the bank. I spent the next half hour directing Nathan where to hammer in stakes. I took photos of where I wanted the culvert to start and finish.

I had a sinking feeling in my stomach that I could be copying over the photos from my afternoon's adventure. But each time I checked, Jeff’s images were still there. And each new photo I glanced at got me hornier and hornier.

When we returned to the shed, Nathan plucked up courage and asked about the photos. I told him I wanted to see them first, then maybe show him a couple. We talked about what happened and his frustration at being unable to intervene on my behalf. Then, before I knew it, we were groping one another and locked in a passionate kiss.

I dragged him inside the shed, pushed him onto a chair, and stripped my overalls off. He slipped out of his, and I was sitting on his lap in a flash.

Holy smoke, the young kid was nearly as big as Samba. Who would have thought?

When we had finished – our first fuck – I asked if he had a girlfriend. His reply, that he didn’t, had me grinning like the Cheshire Cat. And when I asked what he was doing that night, and he replied, "Nothing," I dropped my head into his lap and began working on getting him hard again.

My mind was thinking a million things as I bobbed away. How would Diane take my bringing Nathan on our date? And should I ask him to come to San Francisco the following day?

Published 
Written by mingemuncher
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments