Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Happy Birthday Gangbang

"A fantasy becomes a birthday reality."

32
8 Comments 8
24.6k Views 24.6k
3.4k words 3.4k words

It was coming up to my birthday, the big four zero. Well, not exactly coming up to, it was still several months away. The thought depressed me. When you are young, you think of forty as old; past it, you wonder if someone that old even thinks about sex, let alone does it.

In my case, I did, often, like twenty times a day for thinking about it, at least every night for either doing it or for using hands or toys to come. Once, I would try to do that in secret, hiding in the bathroom, or going downstairs once Dave, my husband, was asleep, so I could come two or three times without disturbing him, but he caught me downstairs one night, and admitted to me later that he found it an incredible turn on, watching me use my fingers or a vibe on myself, so after that I did it in bed with him watching.

The act of performing in front of him turned me on as much as he claimed it did to him. I would lie on top of the duvet, naked as usual; I never wore anything in bed unless he wanted me in a sexy nighty so he could take it off me. I would use the vibe to tease myself with, nipples first, until they were as hard as they could get, then down between my legs, clit first, making it swell and tingle, then sliding it inside me, and pumping it in and out, slowly at first, trying to make it last, then speeding up when I grew too desperate, and fucking myself to a full climax that would leave me twitching and with legs trembling.

Sometimes he got so turned on, he would grab the vibe from me and either use it on me to make me come again or take its place inside my ever hungry pussy and fuck me until I was coming for him and he exploded inside me.

With it being the year of that birthday, he was trying to get me to tell him what I wanted as a birthday present. No matter how hard I tried, I could not think of anything. Makeup I preferred buying for myself, that way I could get the things I liked and wanted, rather than a random choice that I never usually used. Jewelry, I had enough of, same with clothes.

Finally, he turned to my fantasies, in the hope that he would find something there that he could arrange as a birthday gift. A lot of my fantasies had been made reality during the marriage because we talked about our dreams, our wishes, and fantasies, usually in bed, either before or after sex. I always preferred after, because once I had described one of my fantasies in detail, Dave was usually ready for another fuck. I seemed to have that effect on him.

The only fantasy I could think of that was a possibility but had never tried was a gang bang, It was something I had never had the courage to try before. We had come close, with a group sex session involving some of our friends, but not a for real gangbang, where I did not know the men involved, and where they just took me and used me.

We spent quite a few sessions in bed talking about it, me telling him what limits I could be happy with, and the things I did not like and which were taboo. Things like real pain were out, same with any of the things involving marking me, or piercings, burns, choking; nothing so extreme would be allowed. It was to be about sex, not brutality.

Spanking was allowed, nipple clamps were good, but nothing more severe. I wanted to be taken by surprise and treated like a real slut, a cum-toy, just something to be fucked for their enjoyment, but no matter how much we discussed it, I could see no way it could be done without me knowing it was faked.

To be honest, as far as I was concerned, it was just a way for us both to create arousal in each other, I never thought for a moment that it was ever going to happen. Like I said, I had never had the courage to try it, and don't suppose I ever would. Over the weeks, the topic was dropped from our bedroom talks and I never thought of it after that.

As it happens, Dave decided to take me out for a meal to celebrate the birthday. One of our favorite restaurants, with me in a long, backless dress that only just covered my tits, and with the usual black stockings and suspender belt that he loved seeing me wear, and high heeled sandals. The meal was superb as always, a bottle of wine, and a taxi back home afterward, both of us a little tipsy and a lot horny.

For my present, Dave had given me a wireless remote control vibrator that I was wearing during the evening. It was controlled by a small control box that he had in his pocket, and he enjoyed turning it on during the evening, usually when the waitress or waiter was at the table, watching me trying to retain control with the vibe on a low setting.

Once, when I was coming back from the ladies room, he turned it on with the setting turned up a little more, and I had to hold onto the bar to stay on my feet, it was so intense. Watching his reaction, I knew he was just dying to try it on full power and watch as I came helplessly for him.

Dave went straight upstairs when we got in. I checked all was ready for the morning and filled the kettle and coffee maker, so all that was needed when I got up was to flick the switch, then I went up to join Dave, hoping he was not already asleep, as I wanted to fuck before I went to sleep.

As I entered the bedroom, I saw Dave sat in a chair over to the side of the room. It took a moment to realize that he was not sat in the chair, he was tied in it, a gag around his mouth, arms tied to the chair arms, and what looked like a bruise on his forehead. Even as it sunk in, a bag was thrown over my head, and arms grabbed me from behind. My scream was cut off by a hand going over my face, over the thick fabric, and pressing on my mouth. I was struggling, trying to twist free, and then attempting to kick out, but not making contact with anyone.

A strange woman's voice told me, "Stop it, and you will not be harmed; we only want your jewelry, now where is it?

"Dressing table, the second drawer," I told her, "who are you? How did you get in?"

A hand smacked my face through the bag. "Shut up," I was ordered, "now sit."

I sat, the side of the bed feeling solid and safe.

"Is this it?" said a harsh male voice, "where is the rest of it? Where is the safe?"

"That is all there is," I assured him, "we have no safe."

"Liar," the voice screamed, "we know there is more, now where is it?"

"That is all there is," I told him, "apart from what I am wearing."

"Take the bag off," the order was yelled, "see what the bitch has on her."

Whoever was behind me did as they were told, removing my earrings and the pearl-drop necklace. My hands were grabbed and all my rings were taken, along with my watch and a bracelet.

"Hardly worth the effort," he said scornfully, "check his pockets, see if he has a key or electronic card on him."

She did so, coming back with Dave's wallet and the vibrator control.

"No key," she told the man, "just this."

She pressed the button. I tensed, trying not to show any sign of any effect it was having on me. She pressed again and again, accidentally turning it up high. Trying to ignore it was impossible, and I fell to the floor, squirming wildly as I came. The woman reached a hand between my legs, then stood up, laughing.

"Oh God," she gasped, "she is wearing a vibe, a remote control vibe. This is the control box."

"What? Are you sure?" he asked.

She clicked it off, watching as I stopped twitching. "Try it yourself," she told him, throwing it to him.

He pressed a button, then moved the control until it was on full again. The woman was holding me up, arms held behind me as I started coming again, twitching and squirming in her grip, moaning then whimpering as I came again and again, until it was turned off. 

 He stopped, looking at me appraisingly. "Maybe we can have some fun, while we try to refresh her memory over where the rest of it is."

"You still think she has more?" the female voice asked from behind me.

"Does it matter?" the man answered, "you saw how nicely and how easily she comes. You got any better plans for the rest of the night?"

He smiled at me. "Call the others up, and tell them to check the doors are locked," he laughed, "we wouldn't want burglars, would we?"

The others came into the room. I did a quick count. Not including Dave or me, there were four men and a female. The apparent leader of the group turned to me.

"Okay, shed it, Princess." he growled, "show the goodies."

"What?" I asked, confused, "goodies?"

"Yeah, get them out," he explained, "flash them."

The female behind me put her head close to mine. "He means, show the tits," she told me, "he wants the dress off."

"Certainly not," I told him, "you think I am going to undress to give you bunch a free tit show? Dream on."

"I was kind of hoping you would want it the hard way," he told me. "Sal, strip her."

The female looked at him hopefully.

"Really?" she asked, "and can I... you know... before you all...?"

The leader looked around, getting nods of agreement from the other three men.

"Okay," he agreed, "but we get to watch, right?"

Sal smiled happily.

MilfLovers2
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MilfLovers2

Actually, when you got past the badly-matched makeup and bad hairdo, she was rather attractive. I was already aroused now. Imagining her against me, pussy rubbing against mine. Oh God, what was wrong with me?

She reached for the neck of my dress and took hold of the zip behind my neck. I pulled away from her. She tried again, and again I twisted away from her. She nodded at one of the men, and a tall one stood up, grabbing my wrists and holding them high, forcing me onto tip-toe.

Sal reached her arms around me, rubbing her body against mine as she started to undo the clip so she could unzip me. I kicked out, catching her shin. She yelled, then reached out, grabbed the dress at the front, and yanked hard. The dress ripped free, tearing along the seam to the waist, and showing everyone I had not bothered with a bra.

Sal knelt, pulling hard and completing the destruction of my dress, and leaving me in just stockings and suspender belt. The men were silent, enjoying the display of bare skin. Seeing the thin cord, she slid the remote vibe out of me. Then, Sal reached for the suspender belt.

"No", the word came as more of a cry of protest from the leader. "leave that, Sal," he ordered, "and the stockings."

Nods of agreement and approval came from the others.

"Okay, " Sal growled, "but I am not letting the bitch get away with kicking me. Geoff, pull her over that armchair."

The one holding me dragged me over to the chair, pulling me across it so my feet were off the ground, my belly on the back of the chair, and my bum prominently on display. I hung there helplessly for a few seconds, then it was like all the bee-stings I ever had were suddenly collected and applied to my arse.

I screamed, squirming wildly, and just catching a glimpse of Sal with my slipper in her hand, the arm raised, then there was only pain as the second smack hit my behind. I was kicking out, and yelling, and then my ankles were being held as the next blow landed. All I could do was buck helplessly, unable to stop another smack, and then I was crying as the next landed, and the next.

Even through the pain, and the humiliation of being spanked in front of the leering men, I could feel myself growing wet and horny as my crotch rubbed against the rough fabric of the chair, and I hoped Sal would not notice. The smacks kept coming,  I lost count, but when Sal stopped, my backside was one massive throbbing fiery pain. She pulled me upright, thrusting a hand between my legs, and raising her fingers to my face when they came up wet, my juices clearly visible on her fingers.

"Look at this, it turned her on" she announced. "Lick it, bitch," she ordered.

I did as she told me, sucking my own arousal from her fingers. As I finished, she grabbed my face, kissing me, tongue going into my mouth, teasing until I responded to her, and wincing as her fingers twisted my nipples. then she bent, grabbing the remnants of my dress. She ripped a strip of the fabric loose, then bound my wrists tightly as Geoff held them for her, then I was thrown on the bed, and the tied wrists fastened to the metal headboard.

"Get her legs tied open," ordered Sal, "and I mean wide, I want to see what toys our Princess has."

"Toys?" asked one of them.

"Yes, Toys," snapped Sal, "you think our Princess don't want to come whenever she feels like it?"

She rooted in the bedside cabinet, then stood up with both hands full.

"Look what I found, bitch," she gloated, clipping the nipple clamps on me, "we like a bit of pain then, sexy slut?"

I ignored her until a sharp yank on the chain sent waves of agony through my nipples.

"Yes, Sal," I answered.

"Nice vibes too," she said, holding two of them up, "I think this will fit nicely in that tight arse of yours, don't you?"

"Yes, Sal, whatever you want," I said, as her hand reached for the nipple clamps chain again.

She turned the vibe on, sliding it into my tight bum-hole, forcing a soft moan from me. Then she lay between my wide open legs, pulling the pussy lips open and starting to tease me with her tongue, while the four men, and Dave I noticed, watched avidly. I was squirming helplessly as she probed deeply, her thumbs pressing and rubbing my clit.

I tried resisting, but she was so good at it, she had me so aroused, grinding against her face as she forced me higher and higher, until I was coming for her, screaming as I hit the top. She squirmed her way up my body, kissing me on the lips, and I could taste my own love-juices. Then she rolled off me.

"She is all yours, Mike, " she told the one I had thought of as the leader.

He came over to the bed, unzipping his trousers, and I realized I was about to be fucked, by him, and probably by the others as well. Someone gripped my head, turning it, and a rigid cock was stuffed into my mouth and started pumping in and out, as I struggled to take it all, while Mike had lunged into my gaping cunt, and was fucking me hard.

No pretense at foreplay, just rough hard fucking. Somebody was teasing the chain on the nipple clamps, pulling it, stretching the tender nipples out. The cock was pulled out of my mouth, sticky cum spurting over my face, and another took its place, face fucking me hard. Then Mike exploded inside me, the hot flood of his cum pushing me over the top and I was coming hard, fluids flooding from me as another cock thrust its way into me.

My hips were gripped as I was banged hard, pulled onto the new cock, as it fucked me, then Sal was using a vibe on my clit and I was coming, and my ravisher was still fucking hard until I came again for him, all my cunt muscles clamping hard on his prick and forcing a climax from him..As his cum shot into me, Sal snuggled next to me, teasing my nipples with the chain.

"Enjoying it cum-slut?" she asked, smiling as I nodded. "Good. By the way, Dave says to use your safe word if you want to stop it."

I looked at her, not sure if I had heard right. My safe word? So this was not... Dave had arranged it all for... the bastard, just wait. Sal smiled as she saw understanding in my face, then returned to teasing my clit, and I was coming again for her.

Another coming in my mouth, cum splashing across my neck and tits, then new cocks in both ends, and more fucking, more being made to come and come by Sal with the vibe and I was bucking, thrusting up at the invading cocks, me fucking them until they came, in me or over me.

Finally, they all seemed drained, and I thought it was over.

"Hey, Dickhead is getting annoyed," someone called.

I looked around, and saw Dave, fighting against his bonds, and wondered how much he had seen. Had he noticed how eagerly I came for each new cock, how hard I sucked and fucked?

"Get him to fuck her," Sal said.

Nods of agreement from the others, as Dave was untied, and led to the bed, trousers unfastened and allowed to drop around his ankles.

"No," called Mike, "I want her arse-fucked,"

Smiles all round as my legs were untied, and the vibe slid out from my bum. Then two of them held my legs high.

"Wait a sec," Sal called, "I might as well get something from all this."

She straddled my neck, pussy up against my lips. Hmm, no panties, I noticed.

Dave pushed into my bum, his rigid cock forcing the cheeks apart, as he thrust into my tightness. His hands grasped my hips as he ground into me, fucking me hard as I used my lips and tongue on Sal's cunt, teasing and probing, feeling how wet she already was, and loving the ease with which I was making her moan with pleasure.

She was coming hard for me, juices flooding over my face as she screamed her delight, then she was lying across me, rubbing hard at my clit as Dave bum-fucked me, seemingly with intense enjoyment, and I felt him explode inside me, warm cum filling my arse as Sal brought me to a screaming climax until my backside was bouncing off the bed, as she made me come and come for her, until I slumped back onto the bed, completely sated.

Then, nipple clamps were undone, arms were released, and I was lying across the bed, covered in sweat, my own and Sal's love juices, and so much cum. I turned to Sal, who was still lying near me, her hand stroking my tits.

"So it was all arranged just for me?" I asked, "a birthday gangbang?"

"Well, Dave said it was about the only fantasy you still had that you had never tried," she told me, "and he thought you should get to see if you enjoyed it."

"Oh, I did," I smiled, "especially tasting that sexy pussy of yours. You were really very convincing as the nasty bitch."

I looked at her, then at Dave, as he came over to us. Conniving, devious bastard, Dave, who was stood there, smiling.

"Did I ever introduce you to the guys from my office?" he asked me, "Mike, Geoff, Alan, John and this is Mike's lovely wife, Sal."

"Happy Birthday Gangbang," the others all chorused.
Published 
Written by marie5555
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments