Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Great Start for a New Year

8
4 Comments 4
9.1k Views 9.1k
2.5k words 2.5k words
One of my longtime fantasies has been to be sandwiched between a couple. My imagination surfed between two situations: in one I fancied myself in the middle of a man and a woman, at other times between two men. In the former, I imagined myself down on all fours, eating pussy while getting fucked. In the latter male version, I would be sucking cock. Either alternative could get me hot, because they both included getting fucked, my favorite pastime. For years it was only a fantasy. I didn’t think it would happen. Then I went to a wild New Year’s party at a swing club.

At the end of December 2010, about four months after my ex-girlfriend and I called it quits, I was dreading sitting home alone on New Year’s Eve, the biggest party nights of the year. I began thinking about a swingers’ club I had been to seven or eight years ago with a woman with whom I had had on ongoing booty-call arrangement before I got involved with my ex. I looked up the club on the internet. I found the web site and made a reservation for the “gala New Year’s Eve party.” I would have to wear a suit and tie, drive two hours, and being a single male pay a premium entrance fee, but I thought it might be fun, possibly a chance for a hookup. Anyway, I figured it had to be better than sitting home alone watching the stupid ball descend in Times Square, which I consider to be about as exciting as watching paint dry.

So I went. Wearing my best suit, a navy three-button with a subdued pin stripe, blue shirt set off by a newly purchased red and gray striped tie, driving more like three hours in heavy holiday traffic, and paying the extra hundred at the door. The fee seemed like an added insult for not having a date, but was actually the club’s method of discouraging single men. Single women entered free.

Although I didn’t go with the intention of hooking up with a guy, as I mingled and chatted it quickly became apparent that the club clientele was extremely homophobic. More like anti-gay, actually. So I ruled out that possibility and hoped for a shot at any lonely girl who might be drunk enough to consider getting naked with me. To be sure, I had lowered my usual standards, it being New Year’s Eve at a fucking swingers’ gathering, and was prepared to pair off with any woman who was available. After all, I’m not exactly the most attractive banana in the bunch, nor am I as young as I used to be. I really thought my ex, being two decades younger, probably had serious daddy issues.

The crowd consisted almost exclusively of couples. Predominantly white, with a scattering of black, Hispanic, and Asian individuals. Most were average looking folks, like any group you might see in church on Sunday morning, if it were customary to wear party hats in church. Yes, there were party hats and noisemakers, and yes, I wore a stupid hat. When a topless woman with huge tits hands me a little sparkly green dunce cap and tells me to put it on, I obey. I drew the line at noisemakers, though.

A few women struck me as so gorgeous they looked out of place, and I wondered what the hell they were doing at a swap party. If I had a girl that good-looking, no way I would share her. One was so hot I would have offered my face if she wanted to sit down. In my opinion, most of the men were not attractive. More beer bellies than a Weight Watchers meeting.

The swingers turned out to be a wild bunch. Scenes I witnessed in the first hour: an older woman blowing a guy on a stool at the crowded bar, topless women in thongs moving among the revelers passing out Jell-O shots, a bald guy eating pussy in the hot tub, and a naked, heavy-set woman on her hands and knees getting fucked in one of the public sex areas while seven naked guys stood around watching, stroking their cocks while waiting for a turn. I passed. I hate to stand on lines, and I’m only interested in gang banging if I’m the one being banged.

I know, sometimes I think like a real slut.

The festivities got more intense as midnight approached. I was sitting at the bar chatting with the only other single guy I encountered. He told me he was Jack, a regular who attended the club as often as possible. I was listening to his story and watching the partiers when a short, plump woman in a tight red gown approached me. A low-cut neckline displayed her ample boobs.

“Hey,” she said, smiling up at me. “You new? Don’t think I’ve seen you before.”

“My first time,” I said.

“I’m Dorothy, but call me Dot.” Five-foot two, eyes of blue, curly blond hair, she looked like she had been pretty hot before the years and pounds added up to now. She showed a wide smile and a mischievous twinkle in her eye. She touched Jack’s shoulder and said, “Has Jack been telling you stories? You can’t believe anything he says.” They laughed together. Dot turned back to me. “You alone?” I nodded. “Why don’t you ask Beth to dance. She’s sitting by herself in the booth.”

“Who’s Beth?”

“She works the door, probably signed you in. You couldn’t miss her.”

If it was Beth who took my money and issued me a name tag when I arrived, I certainly had not missed her. She had long black hair and bright blue eyes. A black bikini top barely contained her voluptuous breasts and studded booty shorts clung to a world-class ass. I hadn’t seen so much exposed female flesh since my ex left.

“Black outfit? Long hair?”

“That’s Beth!” Dot said happily. She rubbed my thigh and said, “Go talk to her. Ask her to dance.”

Another topless girl sidled up to me with a tray of Jell-O shots. I began to think that the women in the club were anxious for me to have a good time. When she served Jack he leaned in and kissed her left nipple, and I made a mental note to keep an eye out for her on the next round of shots. Maybe I’d kiss the right one.

I usually regarded women as hot as Beth as out of my class, but the alcohol made me bold. Moving through the crowd, I made my way to the entrance and found Beth seated behind the counter in the booth. She looked bored and totally edible. “Are you Beth?” She gave me a hostess smile and said she was. I reached over the counter and we shook hands. I introduced myself and made small talk and asked her to dance. She surprised me when she came out of the booth and led me by the hand to the dance floor.

Beth wasn’t much for conversation, but she moved like a pole dancer.

AliceAmi
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AliceAmi

The deejay played “I Can’t Get No Satisfaction” and I hoped Mick Jagger wasn’t singing for me. The Stones faded into a slow number and I took Beth in my arms and pulled her close. My cock responded instantly, and she pressed against it. Slow dancing with Beth was like foreplay. I wanted to drop to me knees and bury my face in her cooch. The music stopped and the deejay began the countdown to the new year. Beth put her arm around my waist as we joined the others in the count. At midnight she turned her beautiful face up to me and we kissed. I came up for air and Dot was tugging on my sleeve. “Want to join us in the party room?” She asked. She was wrapped in a bath towel. I noticed that several other women had taken off their gowns and were wearing white towels. Beth and Dot held my hands as Dot led the way through the throng and into another part of the club.

The party room was dimly lit and overheated. Two king-sized beds filled the space with a narrow aisle between them. At the far wall a narrow table between the beds held an assortment of lubes and lotions and a fish bowl filled with condoms. A skinny middle-age guy sat on the bed to my left. He had nothing on but a pair of horn-rimmed glasses. A naked couple was making out on the bed on the right. I saw that the seated guy had a long thin dick and the woman on the other bed had a big bubble butt. He grinned at me. “This is Jeff, my husband,” Dot said, introducing us. He offered a limp hand. “You don’t mind if he joins us, do you?” I figured it wasn’t really a question and with Beth in the mix I wouldn’t mind if the L.A. Lakers joined in.

Beth helped me out of my clothes. Dot shed the towel and joined her hubby on the bed. I never felt so overdressed and couldn’t strip fast enough. I dropped my clothes on the floor and nudged Beth onto the mattress. She laid back willingly and I removed her top and began kissing her breasts. I kissed the right nipple, kissed her mouth, then went for the left tit and caressed the nipple with my tongue. She responded with little moans. I felt like I was in heaven. I had my tongue in Beth’s sweet hot mouth when Dot pushed me over on my back. As I continued to lock lips with Beth, Dot went down to my crouch and rolled a condom on my cock. I cooperated because I wanted desperately to fuck Beth and now I was ready. I tried to pry her shorts off. She raised her hips and I worked the tight spandex down to her thighs when Jeff took over and pulled it off. Before I could move, he spread her legs and pounced on her shaved muff like a hungry wolf. Shit! I hated him for beating me to it!

I’m kissing Beth and caressing her wonderful breasts. She’s holding on to me, panting and digging her fingers painfully into my bicep as Jeff slurps noisily on her twat. Dot is gently cupping my balls and sucking gently on the head of my cock. Beth is the first to come. She turned away from me, arched her back, and cried out so loud it sent chills through me. She was still writhing and quivering when Dot replaced Jeff between her legs. I hoped they didn’t wear out her pussy before I got to it.

I hadn’t expected it, so I was surprised when skinny Jeff replaced his wife and took my cock in his mouth. I knew immediately it was not his first blowjob. He was very good, obviously a heteroflexible guy like me, able to switch hit and gobble on anyone’s parts.

Beth got tense and she started thrusting her hips. She came again, more intensely the second time, and she gasped and went “Oh! Uh! Oooo!” When she came down from her orgasm, she rolled away and Dot crawled up on me and began planting sloppy kisses on my mouth. I tasted Beth’s hot coochie juice. “I want to do it now,” Dot said breathlessly in my ear. She straddled me and I felt her wet cunt against my groin. I reached for Beth and got a handful of sheet. She was gone. I was extremely aroused, on the verge of busting a nut. The lyrics of “Love the One You’re With” ran through my mind and I rolled Dot over and climbed on her. My aching cock found its way into her without assistance. She spread her legs wide and moved expertly under me as she kissed my neck and shoulders.

I was almost ready to come when suddenly a spurt of cold liquid hit my ass and pulled me back from the edge. Jeff’s hand was between my ass cheeks. I knew what he was up to, and I can’t say I minded. I was fucking his wife, after all. He probed my ass, climbed aboard, and rammed his cock into me. For a little skinny guy, he was quite aggressive. Every time he thrust his dick into my ass my cock went deep into Dot and she grunted. She came and I felt her pussy clench my cock in a flurry of quick hard spasms. Between the condom, the booze, and Jeff’s skinny pole in me, I had no trouble holding back. Multiorgasmic Dot was coming every minute or so. We continued fucking for few minutes when Jeff started groaning and I knew he was about to come. Dot squeezed me into her tits and screamed, “Oh my god! I’m coming again! I’m coming, ooww I’m coming coming coming!” Her screaming and his grunting sent me over the edge and I had a great, crashing orgasm too.

Jeff rolled off me and I rolled off Dot and we lay together catching our breath. I sat up to see if Jeff had used a condom and was relieved to see the cum-filled rubber encasing his dick. He still had his glasses on. He sat up, grinned happily at me, and leaned in a kissed me on the cheek. “Thank you,” he whispered, “That was wonderful.” Then he reached across me and gently shook Dot. “Was it good for you, honey?”

“Oh, my god, yes!” she said, not moving. Her eyes were closed and she looked very happy.

Jeff gently pulled the rubber off and licked the cum off my softening cock. His ways made me think of him as a gentle soul who didn’t get many chances to express his bisexual side. I found I liked I liked both of them.

Dot sat up. She put her hand on my shoulder and said, “The next big party is Valentine’s Day. I hope you’re coming back.”

“Sure,” I said. “What happened to Beth?”

“Why? Wasn’t I enough?”

“You were. And really great, baby.” I kissed her. “See you in February.”

I gathered up my clothes and headed for the bathroom we passed on the way to the room. I got dressed and went back to the other side of the club. The music was over and people wearing mostly towels now were gathered around the bar and tables. I searched for Beth but didn’t find her. I was beat and facing a long drive home. It wasn’t exactly my fantasy, but I did get sandwiched, and enjoyed it. A great start for the new year.

Published 
Written by onlyanalias
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments