Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Giggles

"Steve is dog sitting for a couple of weeks. When he spots a few younger people having a naughty party, he can't help himself, so he watches them."

80
18 Comments 18
3.8k Views 3.8k
7.1k words 7.1k words

Steve sat on the terrace watching the tropical rain. It was roaring down making it hard to see the pool a few yards away. He knew it would flow over but there wasn’t anything he could do. The good thing was that the water would be cool. Normally it was warm like a bath and didn’t help much in the heat.

He took a sip from his beer and lit another cigarette. Mimi, the labrador he was watching sauntered over and lay down at his feet with a sigh.

“Hang in there, this will soon be over and we can go for our walk.” He patted her and she sighed again.

Steve was house and pet-sitting while his friend John and his wife had gone back to England for their grandchild's graduation. They had moved to Panama a few years earlier wanting to get away from the expensive living and bad weather. Steve had met them at an expat event and even though there were some twenty years difference in age they had become good friends. John and his wife Laura lived in the seaside town of Coronado while Steve lived in Panama City. When they had asked him to watch the house and dog he had gladly said yes. Two weeks by the beach would be great.

The rain suddenly stopped and Mimi got up and trotted into the kitchen and then onto the main entrance door in the living room where her leash hung. Before Steve had made his way there, she gave one sharp bark.

“I’m coming, I’m coming,” said Steve while looking for his flip-flops.

The trees were dripping water and the grass on the lawn was wet and slippery as he made his way to the double gate and unlocked it. The house was located on a gravel road among a few others. Steve turned right where there were fewer puddles and Mimi walked in front of him sniffing the ground. Steve heard music coming from the house upfront to the left. It was often rented out to people over the weekend and this one was no different apart from the music coming from it. Normally it was salsa or merengue but this evening, it was David Guetta followed by Avicii, which was very unusual.

He and Mimi walked past the house and continued to the main road, where they turned around. As they approached the rented house again, Steve heard giggles and a mix of Spanish and English. The voices told him it was a large group of at least eight, maybe more people, both boys and girls. Next to the house was another that was slowly turning into a ruin and consumed by vegetation. The gate hung loose, and out of pure curiosity, Steve pushed it open and went into the overgrown garden. He made his way through the tall grass, bushes, and broken pots, Mimi on his heels.

When he came to a spot where he could get close to the fence that separated the two houses, he approached it carefully. The music was loud, and the laughing and giggling would block out any sounds he and Mimi might make.

On the other side of the fence was the large porch, a lawn with a decent pool, and a hot tub. A few sunbeds were strewn around and a table stood under a large parasol. Steve’s eyes opened wide as he saw what was going on. He had been right; it was ten people in the backyard. He counted six guys in their mid-twenties and four girls who were a lot younger, somewhere between sixteen and eighteen. He based his guess on the fact that he saw two school uniforms draped over a couple of chairs. All the girls were topless and had bikini bottoms on. The boys wore shorts. On the table and the grass lay beer cans and a few bottles of rum, whiskey, and vodka mixed in with sodas. It was a wild party.

The girls jumped in and out of the pool and the boys cheered on and pointed at the boobs bouncing all over. Steve smiled, oh those wonderful years of crazy parties and wild sex. As he kept on watching one of the girls, a skinny tall girl walked up to one of the boys who was lying on a sunbed. Without a word, she pulled down his shorts and began to jerk him off. When the others noticed what was happening they formed a semi-circle around the couple cheering and hooting. The skinny girl switched her hand to her mouth and gave the guy a sloppy blow job until he came and the crowd went nuts.

“Yeah, girl, what a great blowjob,” said one of the guys and high-fived her.

“Thanks, if anyone would like one, just let me know. Sucking cock is so hot.”

She dove into the pool and the others filled their glasses and continued to drink and dance to the music. Steve slowly turned around and he and Mimi made their way back to the road. He had a hard-on like he hadn’t had in a long time. Fuck, he thought, I need pussy. It had been a couple of months since he had fucked. Not that he couldn’t get any, it wasn’t hard for a decent-looking man his age to get some in Panama. He had just had a lot of things to do with his online business so he had left his sex life on the back burner.

When they got back to the house, Mimi lay down and rested, and Steve made dinner for himself and then poured dog food on her plate. She was sleeping deeply, but at least her food would be there when she woke up. He took his plate out onto the terrace and ate in silence. At least some silence. As soon as the sun had set, the night came to life with insects, while frogs added their song to the night.

He watched YouTube videos and drank more beer until he had a nice buzz going. He wore his headphones, but when he took them off to get another beer, a new sound reached his ears. Well, kind of new, he hadn’t heard it since he left the youngsters. It was giggles and laughter, much louder than before. Again, his curiosity took hold, and he went to investigate.

Back at the fence, the scene had changed slightly. Now, they were all naked, the music was slower, and there was a whole lot of fucking going on. One girl, a hot black thing, was on her knees on a sunbed being fucked from behind while sucking another guy's dick. One couple was standing and she was leaning against the side of the house with a leg around the guy's waist. Closest to where Steve stood one of the guys was lying on a sunbed while a sultry girl with large firm boobs and cinnamon-colored skin was riding him. She was loud, not afraid of showing how much she loved his cock.

“Oh baby, baby, fuck me, fuck me hard!”

Suddenly, she opened her eyes that had been closed and she stared right at Steve. He froze. She took a double take and then a smile grew on her face. She continued to ride the guy but her attention was on Steve. She licked her lips, kissed the air towards him, and when she straightened up she kept eye contact while playing with her boobs. Steve watched until the guy came and she slid off him and gave Steve a wink before looking for the next cock to fuck.

Steve went back home and jerked off on the terrace using a towel to wipe the cum off his belly when he was done. He hadn’t seen something so sexy in a long time. He wondered what it was like to have such a young pussy around his cock. She had fucked before, what he had seen was far from her first rodeo. He sighed and went inside and after turning the lights off, he went to bed.

The following morning he woke up from a wet nose against his cheek.

“Good morning, Mimi.”

He pushed her away and got up. She was moving her tail and dancing around the bed.

“Hang on, let me make some coffee, and then I’ll take you for your walk.”

Ten minutes later armed with a large mug of black coffee they turned left on the road walking towards the beach. Steve had slept in and it was close to eleven. The sky was blue and the sun was scorching his head and shoulders. He should have brought a hat and a T-shirt he thought but was too lazy to go back and get them.

They made it to the beach which, as usual, was empty. There were miles of white and black sand without a single human being on it. A few birds ran up and down looking for sandfleas in the surf and others glided over his head looking for fish. Due to the sun, he decided to turn back. Mimi had made her business on the way to the beach so there was no need to continue.

When they turned onto the road where the house was, they ran into three of the girls from the previous night. The tall skinny one was not with them. The one he had made eye contact with me recognized Steve immediately.

“Hi there, did you have a nice time last night?” she said when they blocked his and Mimi's way. They stood shoulder to shoulder and it was obvious they had something to say.

“Yeah, about that. I’m sorry I was looking at you guys. I was walking the dog and heard the noise.”

“Aha, but you didn’t answer my question.” said the cock rider.

“Yes, it was cool.”

She giggled. “Yeah, you like watching young girls fucking?”

“Oh, c’mon, don’t make me out to be all bad. I could hear you from my terrace.”

“Fair enough. What’s your name?”

“Steve.”

“I’m Graciela, but my friends call me Giggles. This black beauty is Carla, and this is Ines.”

Ines was a short, petite girl he hadn’t noticed the previous night, which added up to a total of five girls.

“What's the occasion, why are you here,” he asked.

“We finished our midterm exams. Our friend, Isabel, who is still sleeping. Her uncle owns the house and he lent it to us for the weekend,” said Carla.

They spoke very good English, pretty much like natives, so he asked. “What school do you go to?”

“One of the international schools in Panama.”

“That explains the English.”

Giggles giggled and played with her hair. She looked so fuckable in her black bikini and thong bottom. The other two had similar bikinis, but Carla wore pink and Ines white.

“Anyway, we are off to the beach. If you see a blonde girl walking past your place looking lost, That’s our friend, Sandra. Let her know we are on the beach,” said Carla.

“Have a good time.”

Steve slowly continued with Mimi, but then he just had to look back, and when he did, the three girls were facing him and, in one voice called out, “Pervert,” before bursting into laughter and turning around, so I got a good look at their round asses.

The padlock on the gate often got stuck, and while he was trying to get it open, he heard footsteps behind him. It was the blond girl Carla had mentioned. She looked a bit bleary-eyed from her hangover.

“If you are looking for your friends, they are on the beach.”

She lifted her hand as a thank you and then slowly continued walking, wiping sweat from her brow. Steve was a bit concerned she would pass out on the way but decided he should let her be or he might seem pushy. In any case, she was carrying a bottle of water.

 

Steve was working in the backyard when he heard someone calling my name.  He washed the dirt off his hands and wiped the sweat from his face with a towel. When he peaked around the terrace, he saw Giggles standing alone at the gates.

“Hey, what can I do for you?” he asked when I was close.

“We wanted to ask if you would like to come over later tonight, for a BBQ.”

Steve was quite surprised at the invite, and wasn’t sure if she was fucking with him or being honest.

“Why would you invite a pervert so much older than you guys?”

She tilted her head and giggled. “Me and the girls thought you might spice things up. The boys are a bit tired from last night, all fucked out, so to speak.”

It was his turn to laugh. “I had never heard that expression before. “Fucked out?”

“Yeah, like out of fuck, or not being able to fuck. You know what I mean.”

“Right, I get it. Let me think about it.”

She adjusted her boobs, lifting them up and then dropping them. One bounce, and they were still. “See that? I know you want some,” she said, and giggling, she began to walk away, swinging her ass much more than necessary.

Good Lord, what had happened to teenage girls? They weren’t so forward back in the day, when Steve was her age. Maybe it was all the online porn and social media in general that had created this openness about sex. But he wasn’t complaining.

He shaved his dock and balls during his shower that night before dressing in khaki shorts and a polo shirt. There were few things sexier in life than watching a woman go balls deep on your cock, and most didn’t like doing it if there was a bush. He made sure Mimi had food and water and then he locked up. He walked a few yards to the house across from him and pressed a button on the large gate. After a few seconds, it slid open and he walked up the driveway. The yard was clean, grass cut, flowers in cute little flower beds, and there was a white birdbath.

He had almost reached the front door when it opened and Isabel stood in the doorway. Up and close she wasn’t as skinny as he had thought. It must have been the light the evening before that had played games with him. She was tall, taller than her friends, with green eyes and white skin.

“Hey, you must be Steve, our friendly peeping Tom?”

“Very funny, I guess I am.”

“I’m just fucking with you. Come on, get inside the food is ready, there are beers and liquor if you want.”

He followed her through the house which was more luxurious than where he was staying. A lot of marble, statues, a huge LED TV, and a sound system that made him think he was in a nightclub. In the backyard, the rest were either standing by the large BBQ or sitting at the table under the parasol. He noticed that Sandra looked a lot fresher than she had when he had seen her last.

“You know the girls. The dude doing the BBQ is Simon, those over there by the bar are Eric and Marcos and this here is Carlos,” she said, lastly pointing her finger at a guy lying on the closest sunbed. “Hey man, are you the relief?”

“Relief?” He was confused.

“Yeah, dude, we need relief from fucking, my cock is sore.”

Everyone laughed, and they gave Steve a thumbs up. he thought Giggles had joked with him but it seemed they wanted him to fuck the girls. Steve didn’t think he could pleasure all of them, but he sure would give it his best, starting with Giggles.

He wasn’t sure where to sit or stand and Isabel must have noticed it. She quickly handed him a cold beer from an ice chest and picked up a few sheets of paper from the table next to Carlos.

“Sit here or join us at the table but read the papers, they are important.”

She left him and Steve parked himself in a sunbed next to Carlos. The papers were in fact Doctors Certificated stating that the person named didn’t have any STDs.

“You must have planned this get-together for a while?” he said to Carlos.

“Yes, you are right about that. Think about it, we are all young and have decent money or at least our parents have. The odds that we have sex at least once a week are pretty high. That’s why we test ourselves before.”

“What about using condoms?”

Carlos scuffed. “Look at them,” he said pointing at the girls. “Do you think there is time to look for a condom and put it on when one of them has set their eyes on you? Nah, man, it's all about the moment.”

“I don’t have a certificate.”

Carlos got up and dug two beers out of the ice chest and handed one to Steve. “With all due respect. You seem like a guy who always wears a condom, no matter what.”

Steve nodded. “You are right about that.”

Back in high school, Steve had a crush on the school nurse and for one reason or the other, she took pity on the horny eighteen-year-old and let him fuck her in her office a few times one spring. One day Steve woke up and when he went for his morning wee, fire came out. When he talked to the nurse about it, she blushed, gave him pills, and told him not to tell anyone, and don’t fuck for two weeks while he ate the pills. She had given him chlamydia.

When they had finished their beers, they made their way over to the BBQ and were given large plates with patacones, chorizo, steak, and chicken. Giggles stood to one side with a massive bowl of salad that she heaped on her friend’s and Steve’s plates, telling them green was good.

Sitting among the youngsters Steve was surprised at the high level of conversation. He had thought they would discuss movies, fashion, sports, and such, and he had talked to his friends at their age. The girls, even though they were a lot younger than the guys kept up. Topics like politics, religion, and freedom of speech were talked about in heated discussions. Steve quite enjoyed it and was happy his Spanish was good enough to keep up. During the dinner, more alcohol was consumed and it didn’t take long before Giggles could be heard over the other’s laughter.

“Let’s get this show on the road,” she said.

Steve sat where he was since he didn’t know what she meant. All around him, they got up and began to undress. To his left, he had the petite Ines’s naked body. She had small, firm boobs with tiny brown nipples and her pussy had a small bush above the clit. To his left was Carlos, a decent shaved dick swing in the night.

Suddenly all eyes were on Steve and he felt himself blush. He suddenly had an urge to get up and get out. He had never been in an orgy before and wasn’t sure he would be able to keep it up with so many eyes on him. What if one of the guys had some kind of bisexual streak and began to stoke him? That was a no, no for him. Giggles must have seen his hesitation in his eyes.

“Steve, you are among friends. Nothing will happen that you don’t want to happen. We all respect each other and a no is a no.”

He relaxed a little and finished off his wine. He had switched to wine since he knew after too many beers, his bladder wouldn’t keep up and this wasn’t a time in his life where he wanted to have to run to the bathroom every so often. He got up and took off his clothes.

There was a short silence while the others took him in and then Ines, who was the closest girl, said, “Ni manera! I think I pass.”

“What do you feed that thing?” asked Carlos.

Steve, feeling brave after the booze, said, “Hot pussy, and plenty of it.”

They all burst into laughter, and then Ines put her hand on his limp cock. “Holy shit, just look at it, it’s massive.”

The girls came around from where they had been sitting to have a look at Steve’s ten-inch cock. They giggled, coed, and touched it in turn, and while they did, it grew harder until Steve was fully erect.

Lakshmi25
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Lakshmi25

“What the fuck man, you can’t bring that here, that’s unfair,” moaned Simon from across the table.

“Yeah, dude, the girls’ pussies will be all flabby and wide open when it’s our turn,” added Eric with a sigh.

Giggles hushed the moans and whines from the boys and said, “Look, we all have nice tight young pussies. Sure, he will make us gape for a second or so but then they will tighten up again, don’t worry about it. I’m going first, I want to know what it feels like to suck a dick like that. You all can do what the fuck you want, but don’t bother me for the next ten minutes.”

She took Steve’s hand and led him towards the pool where a sunbed stood apart from the rest. She made him lie down on it and then straddled his face.

“When was the last time you ate a young, juicy pussy?” she asked and giggled.

“Not since I was your age, I guess.”

“Well, enjoy it,” she said and lowered herself, and at the same time, she took his cock in her mouth and moaned as it slid in deeper.

Steve looked up at the shaved pussy and gave the clit a tentative lick. She shivered and then he began to eat her out. Licking her lips and sucking her clit until she was dripping juice onto his face. He licked her anus and when it was wet and ready he wiggled in a finger which made her arch her back and moan even louder. She was sucking him slowly, enjoying the long shaft and the thick girth which made her jaws ache and her lips taught. She licked his head and sucked the pre-cum out of cock.

“Oh, fuck, Steve, I’m coming,” don’t stop.

He kept sucking her clit and fucking her ass with his finger until he felt it tighten and the girl tensed while arching her back. She didn’t make much noise since his dick was filling her mouth. When her orgasm was over, she moved off him and pulled him up.

“C’mon, fuck my pussy, give it to me!”

Steve had a moment to look around and he saw the others fucking on the sunbeds. He made out Ines and Sandra leaning against the table and Ines had her fingers deep inside her friend.

“C’mon, stick it in me.”

Steve turned back to Giggles, who was now on the sunbed offering him her pussy. He grabbed her hip with his right hand and with the other he guided his cock to her pussy. Gently, he began to push it inside.

“Ay, ay, it's so big, so big,” she moaned.

He kept going, and she slowly opened up for him, and then she tightened around his shaft.

“Are you okay?’ he asked.

“Uhu, I’m fine, fuck, you are big.”

He grabbed both her hips and began to fuck her slowly at first but as deep as he could. She moaned and groaned and asked him to do it faster which he did. He was close to coming but held back wanting her to enjoy his big cock as long as he could.

She turned and looked at him over her shoulder. Her eyes were half closed so was her mouth and she was sweating. A film had formed on her skin and glistered under the moon.

“Fuck my ass, Steve, fuck my tight ass.”

“Okay, here I come.”

When he penetrated her, she screamed into the air, and Steve could have sworn he heard birds fly off. She moaned and groaned loudly but didn’t complain.

Steve had always found anal sex to be a way to hold back his orgasm. With just the anal ring tight around the base of his cock. He managed to fuck her for several minutes before he began to come.

“Oh, Giggles, here it comes, oh fuck!”

“Yes, in my ass, come in my ass.”

His balls contracted, and he pumped three loads into the teenager before he gently pulled out, still hard. She slumped down onto her stomach and lay there, breathing hard, before slowly turning around.

“That was amazing, you have the best cock I have ever tried. I think I am addicted to it.”

Steve laughed. “At least you didn’t overdose.”

She wiped the sweat from her brow and then played with her boobs and pulled at the still-hard nipples while looking at him. “I think that would be a great way to go. C’mon, let’s jump in the pool to freshen up. I know the other girls are eagerly waiting for their turn.”

Steve left Giggles soaking in the pool and got out after a few minutes. He walked towards the others and when he came close to the table he stopped and watched Ines eating Sandra's pussy. Sandra was half lying on the table supporting her upper body with her elbows and Ines was comfortably sitting on a chair with her friend’s legs over her shoulders. Every so often Steve got a glimpse of Sandra's pussy which was cute and shaved. Neither of them seemed to be interested in Steve’s semi-erection so he continued.

“Hey, why don’t you come here and feed me some of that giant chorizo?”

Steve looked around to see who had spoken and saw Carla waving at him. She sat next to Carlos stroking his erection and when Steve got closer, he noticed the young man was leaking pre-cum. It ran down his cock at a slow pace like hot lava.

When he came close enough Carla reached out and grabbed his cock. As soon as her slender black fingers wrapped around Steve’s pink cock it grew hard.

“Oh fuck, that is a nice cock. Come closer,” she said and pulled at his dick.

When he was just in front of her, she let go and eased with some difficulty his dick inside her mouth. Once she was comfortable, she began to suck him. It was almost pornographic with a lot of slurping and spitting on it. Her eyes bulged in her skull as she took him as far back as she could and then gagged. She did it over and over again until he came in her mouth. All this time she had continued to stroke Carlos without missing a beat. Talking about hand-to-mouth coordination, thought Steve while she licked his cock clean and sent him on his way with a slap on his butt.

He stopped by the bar where he poured a big glass of ice-cold white wine and drank it eagerly while letting his cock and balls rest. To his left side sat Simon on a chair while Isabel rode him. When she saw Steve, she waived him over.

“You seem to have a good time,” said Steve while watching the young girl riding the cock.

“Mm, I love it, I love sex. You look a bit slack,” she said between moans.

Steve lowered his gaze and she was right. His dick wasn’t even at half-mast, more like a quarter hard. “Fuck, I need to rest.”

She leaned forward so Simon could suck her tits and then leaned back again before saying. “Go to the master bathroom and look in the cupboard. Second floor to your right.

Steve wondered what she was talking about and since he needed a short break, he did what she had suggested. He found the bedroom and walked into the lavish bathroom with a giant tub. He located the two cupboards and opened both of them and when he looked inside, he smiled.

A carton of blue pills lay on the bottle shelf. He picked it up and read the important part aloud. “100mg.”

He popped a pill and drank some water. He knew from playing around with the pills before that it would take a while before they took effect. He wandered around on the second floor snooping while passing the time. In one bedroom’s bedside table drawer, he found a large vibrator and a butt plug. He didn’t know who the bedroom belonged to but it was someone who enjoyed sex.

He went back down and grabbed two chorizos from the by-now almost cold BBQ and ate them slowly. While he did, he watched Isabel who was now sucking Simon while she lay between his legs. His dick woke up from what he was seeing and Steve became hard again. His head grew bigger and redder than before and when he moved up to Isabel’s side and she saw him she took the cock out of her mouth.

“Oh my god, now we are talking. I want some of that.”

She left Simon with his hard-on and lay down on the grass with her legs spread. She had quite a meaty pussy and it was wet. Steve knelt between her legs and she put them over his shoulders.

“C’mon, give me that old man’s cock!”

He lined up his dick and began to work it inside. She was tighter than Giggles and he had to wiggle a bit longer but finally, she let him and then he sunk in like a hot knife in butter.

“Oh my, oh, oh, you are huge, man, fuck!”

Her eyes were wide and her mouth formed a perfect O in her face. She put her arms around him and when he began to thrust, her nails dug into his skin and he knew she would leave marks. She was a warrior and met his every thrust and when her pussy began to tighten around his shaft, he fucked her even harder.

“Yes, yes, come in me, fill my pussy!”

She was thrashing with her head, and her hair was plastered to her face. Her nails dug in even deeper when she held him tight, and her body convulsed during a long-drawn-out orgasm. Steve came a few seconds later and slumped down on top of her. She kissed his neck, and ear and cried into his neck.

“Oh, oh, Steve, that was the best fuck of my life, oh god, how will I ever have another cock like that.”

After a few moments, she wiped her nose and he got off her and stood up. Like nothing had happened she straddled Simon again, worked his cock back into her pussy, and then Eric slid up behind her. He slapped his dick which was quite long but not very thick against her ass-cheek.

“Knock, knock, what about some cock up your ass?” he said and laughed.

“Fuck yes, give it to me,” she said and sighed as he with one thrust was balls deep.

Steve let them continue and sauntered off too where Ines and Sandra were still making out. He had this fantasy about fucking a petite woman and now he had the opportunity, if she would stop licking her friend, that is. As he arrived Sandra had her orgasm and almost slid off the table from having multiple orgasms. Steve helped her sit down in a chair and handed her a bottle of water from the ice chest nearby.

“Thanks, fuck, I am so tired. That little horny bitch won't stop eating me out,” she said nodding at Ines who was smiling from ear to ear.

“I can’t help it, you have the best-tasting pussy here, I swear to god.”

“Whatever, I’m taking a break.” She got up and walked over to the pool where she dove in.

“So, Ines, I was thinking…” he was cut off by her.

“I know, you want to see if you can get that trunk of a cock in me, right?”

“Yup, couldn’t have said it better myself.
She giggled and got up from her chair. She sat down on the table and pulled Steve in between her legs. He wasn’t hard, but the cock head was still swollen and red. Ines licked her fingers and began to play with it. Squeezing it gently and then caressing it. In almost an instant Steve was hard again.

“Og fuck, look at that,” she said and pushed his erect cock against her body. His balls were touching her clit and the tip of the head was way past her navel. She looked up at him.

“Will you hurt me?”

“No, I’ll be careful and you can always say stop.”

“Hang on, wait for me!”

Steve turned towards the house and saw Giggled running towards them. She had one arm over her boobs to stop them from bouncing too much.

“I want to help,” she said when she stopped next to Steve.

“Ok, go ahead.”

She took his cock and lined it up with her friend's tiny pussy. She used two fingers to spread her lips and then the cock head against the hole. “Go ahead.”

Steve began to push but it was too tight. “Shit,” he growled in frustration.

Giggles, giggled and slid two fingers into her friend, and began to finger fuck her quite fast. It didn’t take long before that sexy wet sound could be heard and Ines began to squirm like a worm on a hook.

“Fuck, I got to see this,” said Carla coming up behind Giggles, cupping her hands over her friend's boobs.

“Me too,” said Simon.

Steve realized that they all were standing around him and Ines. It made him feel good to have an audience and he smiled.

“Ok, try now,” said Giggles while pulling out her finger and then grabbing his cock. She began to push it inside Ines and this time it was easier than before and the head slid in.

“Oh, wow, that is big,” said Ines and giggled.

“Go on, just give it to her,” said Simon

Steve began to push harder and the people around him cheered him on as Ines slowly opened up. She was hyperventilating and trying to grab something with her hands but it was just the plastic of the table. Giggles to her left hand and Sandra to her right and the tiny girl smiled at them.

“Oh fuck, god she is tight,” said Steve and then let go of a loud groan when his balls finally touched her pussy.

There was a collective cheer from the onlookers and then he began to fuck her. With long slow thrusts, just leaving the head in her and then pushing back in again. Sandra leaned in and licked her clit and Steve loved the sensation of her hair against his cock. Giggled used her free hand to slide it between his legs and cupped his balls which she gently massaged and teased with her nails.

Ines came hard, not once but twice right after each other and she fouled out her pleasure. “God, Steve, more, give me more, fuck me, you goddamn donkey man!”

Everyone laughed while Steve fucked her faster and she came again and again before he emptied his balls and pulled out. When he did his cum began to drip out onto the grass. Ines lay still on the table hardly breathing.

“Are you ok?” said Sandra, real concern in her voice.

“I’m not sure, it feels like I am wide open and the wind is blowing  up inside me.”

Sandra took a look at her pussy and laughed. “You are fine, just a little bit of a gape.”

“God damn, my body is shaking, I can’t get it under control.”

Giggles leaned in and kissed her friend softly on the mouth while caressing her pussy. “that’s okay, you and your pussy have never been fucked like that before. Relax and enjoy the moment.”

The group left Ines alone on the table to recover and poured a drink. They lounged on the sunbeds or in the soft grass talking and laughing over what they had done. Steve felt good, not only from the great sex but also from the invitation they had given him.

Carla crawled over to him across the grass and she reminded him of a black panther sneaking up on its prey. “hey big man, do you still have some juice in that cock of yours?”

He looked down at it and said, “I sure do.”

She gently pushed him down so he was lying on the grass and then straddled him. She grabbed his cock and with one swift move she was sitting on him with his cock in her pussy.

“Oh, oh, this is good, fuck it’s good,” she said while riding him.

He played with her boobs and they kissed deeply while she kept on riding him in steady movements, nothing rushed or too slow. Her orgasm built up and when she was coming she dug her nails into his chest and growled. “So you don’t forget me,” and then she slid off him. She turned around, pushing her pussy against his lips, and then began to suck him. It didn’t take long before he came and she swallowed every drop.

Steve also fucked Sandra on a sunbed and then he and Giggles had another round and they both came within a few minutes of each other. They lay holding each other tight and she said, “Maybe I should come back and stay with you for a weekend?”

“Maybe you should, but I’m going back to the city next weekend.”

“Oh, I’ll give you my number, and maybe we can hook up?”

“Sure, sounds great.”

Steve kissed her on the nose and stood up. The world began to spin and he realized all the booze that he had drunk had finally hit his head. On top of that, his dick felt raw from the fucking so he decided to head back home.

He kissed the girls goodbye and shook hands with the guys and then made his way out and across the street. Mimi greeted him at the door and he gave her a pat on the head. When he looked down at her he realized he was still naked but too tired to go back for his clothes.

Nothing exciting happened during the week and a half that he stayed until his friends came back. They arrived mid-morning with a drive share and Steve had coffee ready for them. Laura declined the coffee and said she wanted to unpack so John and Steve went out on the terrace. It began to rain and soon it was pouring down.

“How did you spend the days while we were gone? Asked John.

“Did some garden work, read my book, watched movies, drank beer, pretty much the same I do in the city apart from the garden.”

“Uhu, you didn’t visit anyone by any chance did you?”

Steve straightened up, wondering what John was after. “No, well, I went to the beach a few times. Why do you ask?”

John had one of those oversized tablets instead of a laptop. He touched the screen a few times and then handed it over to Steve and said, “I got this in my email the other day. Care to explain?”

Steve’s stomach tighten like a fist when he saw himself fucking Giggles and around them, the other couples were doing the same thing. Based on the angle from where it was filmed, Steve figured the camera was just under the roof, facing the pool, parasol, and table. It was a wide-angle shot.”

“Well, how do I explain this, the thing is..”

John put his hand up to silence him before saying, “I know you have no wife, no kids, and is pretty much a one-man island, if not you’d be in deep shit.”

“Why?”

“The man that owns that house, uses it as a honey trap for his competition. He fills it with hot girls and then makes sure his competitors are invited. Once the film is made, he blackmails them.”

“Oh fuck, that must be illegal.”

“Sure is, but the man happens to be the brother to the president, so nothing comes out of it if someone would complain. You see that girl you are fucking?”

“Yep, god, she was a good fuck.”

John chuckled. “If I was you, I’d take an extended vacation for a few months. That’s his daughter and the petite one, is his niece. I guess you picked the wrong time to go booty calling.”

Steve felt the blood drain from his face and he gave the tablet pack to John. “Fuck, I better get a move one.”

“You should. Thanks for watching Mimi and the house, please come back for a visit, if you are still alive in a few months.”

Steve went to get his bag from the entrance door and heard John laughing behind him. He got into his car and drove as fast as he could back to the city making sure he wasn’t followed.

At the airport, he only had a carry-on bag with him. He could buy more clothes when he arrived at his destination. His phone buzzed and he looked at the screen. There was a picture of Giggles and next to her a stern-looking man. The message said, “Daddy wants to meet you, soon.”

Steve put the phone away and prayed the flight would leave without delay.

Published 
Written by NatashaTsarinaErotic
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments