Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Getting Together With New Friends... Part 1. Girls.

"My boyfriend introduced me to his new friends."

26
12 Comments 12
7.3k Views 7.3k
5.1k words 5.1k words

Author's Notes

"My partner's best mate has a new girlfriend. He wants to have sex with her and encourages me to go with his mate."

Jeff and I were laying on the bed recovering from him giving me a good fuck. It had been about twenty minutes of erotic and exotic sex. I always like the ‘afterglow’ after a good and physical fuck. The heavy breathing and the rapid heartbeat all contribute to what makes an ordinary fuck special.

“That was great. Do you realise we have been doing this now for over two years and every time, it seems to be better than the last time?” Jeff told me.

“I couldn’t agree more it has always been good but since Jane and Tony have been sharing everything with us, I enjoy a good fuck with you. Tony is good but I like it with you better.”

“It’s the same when I fuck with Jane. I enjoy it with her, but I think she saves the best for Tony,” Jeff explained.

“Actually, Jane and I have talked about why we feel it is different and we have decided it’s the way you and Tony fuck us. You have both got a different technique and I seem to like your way better than with Tony and Jane feels the same way about it.”

“So, the two of you have compared notes?”

“Often,” I replied. “There are times it is just a fuck and other times when it is a big turn on like we just did.”

“That one was good wasn’t it?” Jeff commented.

“I am glad we both agree,” I replied.

“There is something I want to ask you. I have been waiting for the right time and I think this might be it,” Jeff said.

“Right time for what, another fuck?” I replied.

“You know Ian and I have been going to the footy a bit lately, well he has got keen on his present girl and from all accounts, she is pretty good in bed.”

“And you want to fuck her?” I asked.

“No, it’s not like that, listen. Her name is Aija, she originally came from Latvia. She migrated here with her Aunty and Uncle some years ago when she was seventeen. Her father had been killed in a war. There was a guy who lived in the same apartment block. He was twice her age and he kept suggesting she have sex with him."

Jeff continued, "Eventually, she agreed. She was completely naïve and had no idea of the consequences. They were undressed and he was sucking her cunt when her mother came home and interrupted him before he had begun to fuck her,” Jeff explained.

“Was it her first time?” I asked.

“I don’t know. Then her mother suggested that he fuck her instead, Aija witnessed it all. Then, her mother moved him in, and he lived with them.”

“Was that the end of it with the girl?” I asked.

“No. He kept suggesting she should think about letting him finish what they started. She was frightened he would get his way with her. Aija then moved out and went to live with her Aunt and Uncle.”

“Poor girl,” I commented.

“The Aunt and Uncle migrated here and bought Aija with them, she was about eighteen by then.”

” Have you met her?” I asked.

“Yes, but I haven’t fucked her,” Jeff said.

“Yet;” I replied. “How old is she?”

“I would say mid-twenties by now.”

“And experienced now, if Ian is shagging her,” I commented.

“That brings me to what I wanted to say. I wanted you to understand before I discussed this with you.”

“Go on I am all ears. This is getting interesting.”

“Ian has suggested that we could have dinner together and you could meet Aija and see if you like them. Then we can discuss what might happen after that.”

“Now I am beginning to see where this going. You want to fuck Aija and you wouldn’t mind if Ian fucks me, if I approve.”

“When she arrived in Australia, she had several affairs with girls at school and later when she was in a lesbian group at University. Ian mentioned that seeing you and Jane live together, she said she would like to meet you.”

“Now you believe ‘I’ might like to meet her, and we could all have a foursome together. You must like her to have even considered that?”

“Yes, I do like her, and I know you like Ian, enough, I hope, to sleep with him. She is attractive but not beautiful and I think that the two of you would get along together. She has a University education, has a good job, and is very intelligent. I like her and I think you would like her as well.”

“It remains to be seen if I like her and Ian enough to sleep with them both,” I said slightly sarcastically.

“Now I have that off my chest, let's fuck again and see what you think after that.” Jeff’s asked.

I lay back and just let Jeff fuck me. I was thinking about his proposal.

I live and sleep with Jane as my partner. The relationship is intimate. Then there is her boyfriend Tony and the four of us have enjoyed our relationship as Friends with Benefits for over two years.

After he had cum, the subject of Ian and Aija was not mentioned again until the following morning at breakfast. Jane had come home from work late and all three of us had slept together. In the morning Jeff, Jane and I had a threesome and Jeff licked her out while I sucked his cock.

At breakfast, I raised the subject of Aija and Ian. Jane said she would have no problems if I do as Jeff had suggested and the four of us have sex together should we feel we would enjoy it with them. She would be interested to see how it worked out.

Before Jeff left to go home, I told him, “Make the arrangements with Ian. I will be happy to have dinner and meet them both and we can decide if we want to go on with it.”

Jeff said, “I don’t think there will be a problem, I believe that you will like her.”

I love Jeff enough to believe if he wanted to fuck this woman why should I not agree. I might enjoy myself with Ian, as I like him.

The following weekend Jeff again arrived on Friday night for his regular weekend with us. The next morning after he and I had once more had our usual fuck I was showering when he joined me.

“What is happening with Ian and his girlfriend?” I enquired.

“Let’s talk over breakfast… bend over.”

I did as he requested and he gave me a doggy in the shower, something we have been known to enjoy on more than one occasion.

At breakfast, Jane and Tony joined us.

Jane asked,” What is happening with your workmate, have you tried out his new girlfriend yet?”

“Not yet, but it seems they are both interested,” Jeff explained. “Aija is looking forward to meeting Cathy and to be honest, I am quite fascinated and am looking forward to giving Aija a good fuck myself. Ian tells me she is quite animated when they are doing it together.”

“Then it’s me who decides,” I added.

“If it were me, I wouldn’t hesitate,” Jane said. ”You never know you both might have an interesting time together.”

“Then it’s all agreed,” Jeff added.

“I think I may have been railroaded into this somehow,” I added.

“Go on you have never complained before about anything Jeff has set up. Go for it,” Tony commented.

“Ok, set up the date. It seems you are all convinced it will be interesting. I remain to be the one to be convinced,” I added.

We changed the subject to what we were going to do for the rest of the day.

                                                                ****

During the week, Jeff arranged with Ian for the four of us to have a meal together at a nice restaurant on Friday night. I could meet Aija and decide if I wanted to have an experience with her. It appeared to me though, that it was a foregone conclusion that Jeff was going to fuck Aija and Ian was going to fuck me.

The dinner eventuated and I was really surprised. I found I liked Aija more than I had expected, and even though I had met Ian before, the prospect of us all having sex together had become more acceptable and I was now looking forward to the following weekend where we would all get together at a local resort and have our little orgy.

On the way home I asked Jeff. “Happy now? I think you wanted this a lot more than me, however, I have to agree, Aija seems interesting, I think I will enjoy her more than I had expected, I liked the way she put her hand over mine on the table when we decided to have the weekend together. It was a nice way to say she appreciated that I had agreed. Ian is nice however it remains to be seen, how good he is in bed.”

Jeff explained. “I like Aija and there is no way I would let any man get more from you than I do. I think you know that.”

“I have put up with you for two years. After all the cock I have had in my past, I still enjoy yours and the man behind it more than I have any other man or his cock, I can assure you I am more than happy. Ian will just be another man and a cock.”

“Marry me then,” Jeff replied as he had asked many times.

“Get fucked, that will never happen. Jane is my true love. You know you are second in line and don’t forget it.”

“Love you too,” Jeff replied cheekily.

 

 

****

The weekend started well. We met at the resort Friday evening and had pre-dinner drinks in the lounge and then went to the dining room. There was no reference to the anticipation we all had about our impending experience although, I sensed Aija was checking Jeff and me out silently. It was obvious that we would all fulfil the arrangement we had agreed upon.

When I booked the resort, I had organised two adjoining rooms in a quiet section of the hotel where our lustful sounds may not be heard.

After dinner and over a coffee it was finally decided that Aija and I would begin the affair. The boys wanted to watch a football match on the TV and would join us later. Jeff and Aija would spend the first night together after she and I had enjoyed ourselves and I would sleep with Ian. There was hardly any organisation needed, all four of us had a fair idea of what we would be doing together.

As Aija and I went up in the lift, we were alone and Aija turned to me and said, “Thank you for agreeing to do this. I have had some experience with other women, but I believe you and your partner are well experienced.”

The lift arrived at our floor with us both embracing. Fortunately, nobody was waiting.

We walked hand in hand to our rooms. I told Aija I would open the door between our rooms and for her to join me, ready for bed, as soon as she was ready.

I said, “I will be showering beforehand.”

“I wish to do the same,” she replied.

After a while, I heard her ask from her room “Are you ready?”

“All willing and able, I can’t wait,” I replied.

Aija entered the room, she looked stunning, completely naked and her perfume stirred my senses.

“You look beautiful,” I told her, as I surveyed her manicured pubic hairline and very firm attractive breasts.

“Have you had a boob job?” I asked.

“No, they are natural,” Aija replied.

Without words, we again kissed, and our naked bodies pressed together, warm from the shower and the effect of her perfume was immediate. We both knew we had a deep feeling for what we were about to enjoy.

As we kissed, I opened my leg a little and she responded immediately by moving her leg into position and pressing and rubbing her delightfully trimmed vagina against mine gently.

Our breasts were rubbing, and I could feel her warm firm skin against my nipples. It felt wonderful.

The feeling was amazing. All eight lips were caressing together, it felt heavenly. My hands immediately felt for her firm breasts which had a lovely uplift.

Her hand quickly followed, and we were standing in the middle of the room completely naked and caressing as only lovers can. It was not the first time either of us had experienced the caress of another woman.

After a minute or two we were still completely engaged in enjoying the sensations now pulsing through our veins.

I began to press my body more firmly against hers indicating we should move toward the bed. I had pulled the covers off and the bed only had the sheet exposed. As Aija’s legs touched the bed she fell backwards with me on top of her. Our kiss ended and I lifted her legs onto the bed.

Within two seconds I had slid myself down between her legs and she immediately responded by parting them to the full extent and lifting her knees realising what I was about to do.

She had done this before, and the experience was not new to her.

My nose was only an inch away from her short-manicured hair and the sight of her labia damp with anticipation was just delightful. The first touch of my lips upon her labia felt amazing as the four surfaces touched and I could detect the faint scent of a woman and the taste of her body.

I shivered with delight at the combination I had so often experienced before. This was a new partner for me, and obviously, one who had previous experience and was more than willing to once more enjoy the passion of two women engaging in oral sex.

The taste of her was exquisite. I have enjoyed the same pleasure on many women, but she was up there with the best. I shan’t compare her with Jane as I have known Jane for three years, well before we began the FWB arrangement we currently enjoy. I have in the meanwhile only enjoyed two other women in the same way. Each as different in their own way but Aija was something exquisite.

JosetteBeauty
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JosetteBeauty

There is something about European women that I have found to be unique. Probably the diet, but whatever it is, it’s wonderful. I have spent a few years as a model in Europe and enjoyed many a girl in similar circumstances. The longer I spent giving Aija something she was enjoying, the longer I too enjoyed being where I was.

I had no idea of how long I spent tasting, licking and sucking on her exquisite vagina and then her small but enjoyable clitoris, but it was obvious she too was getting similar pleasures from my attention to that part of her. Her juices were flowing enough for me to be able to devour every drop of her nectar. I gathered any guy who fucked her would also enjoy the depth and warmth of her and the lubrication she provided.

After some time together she began to show the signs that her orgasm was not far off. I concentrated on her clit and very quickly she responded by lifting her ass off the bed to force her cunt hard against my mouth and lips. My tongue was working overtime on her clit, and she was working on the intensity of her orgasm.

I looked up along her body past her breasts which she was using both hands to squeeze and pull on her nipples. She knew how to bring herself off and get the maximum pleasure from her arousal. She began to moan quite loudly and wriggled, and her body jerked with each spasm of her orgasm.

I continued to provide the ultimate sensation to add to her experience. Her body continued to jerk with each spasm as I licked her clit. Even I was getting wet from just being involved with her. She was making all the noises loud enough for me to know she was having an extremely satisfying orgasm.

It soon became evident that our first experience together had been a huge success.

After she had exhausted herself, I stopped and climbed up to be beside her. She was lying prostrate on the bed, breathing deeply with her eyes closed, enjoying the sensations of the orgasm she had just achieved with her first time with me.

I lay with her for a few minutes and then felt her hand find mine and squeeze it.

She opened her eyes, looked at me and said, “That was one of the most amazing experiences I have ever enjoyed. You are not the first woman to do that but you by far the most competent person I have ever enjoyed doing it with. It was sensational. It was one of the best orgasms I have ever enjoyed."

Whether that was true or not made me feel good.

We kissed with the taste of her inner body all around my mouth and on my tongue. It did not appear to distract from the pleasure we both had achieved and were now sharing in another way.

After we had completed the pleasure of kissing each other. We both lay their side by side.

“I am so happy we were that good together, I cannot remember being with another woman and enjoyed myself as much as I just did,” Aija confessed.

“I too am so happy we have started on the right foot, so to speak. I have not enjoyed giving a girl the same treatment for a while. I too thoroughly enjoyed every moment with you.” I confessed.

Mentally I thought of many of the amazing times I have enjoyed licking and sucking on Jane's cunt. Aija had provided me with a similar pleasure.

After a while, Aija said “I believe I should see if I can emulate that same experience with you. Let me know when you are ready.”

I said, “As soon as you are ready, I would love to enjoy the same with you.”

“I have been with many women the same way. How long has Jeff been your lover?” Aija asked.

“Just over two years, but Jane and I have been together a year longer. We had another FWB group that we both enjoyed for a while, but one guy wanted me to be faithful to him only and I have never been faithful to only one man or woman in my life.” I told her.

“What happened?” Aija asked.

“Jane and I decided to end the relationship with them and that caused one hell of a row. We had to get the police to stop him from harassing us. That was traumatic. We moved to avoid any further scandal as we were not popular with our neighbours.”

“Wow, that must have been horrible.”

“It was, but Jane met Tony and the three of us were together and then he introduced Jeff and he and I just clicked, and we have all been together since. There is another couple that lives together, and they frequently join in with us and the six of us enjoy everything possible sexually, and we have never had any form of problem. It’s the old saying, ‘one for all and all for one.” We have never disagreed having sex within the group ever.

With that Aija moved herself to a position where she could provide the same pleasure, I had given her

As soon as she had her head down between my legs, she used her fingers to spread my lips open and inspect my labia and vagina.

There was not one moment of hesitation, Aija went straight down and was soon performing her ritual of sexual pleasure upon me that was the equal of any I have enjoyed. Her routine was a little different to mine, or for that matter, Jane’s, but gave me so much pleasure.

She first licked me from the bottom of my perineum to the top of my vagina, ignoring my clit. This felt awesome, then she concentrated on each lip of my labia. Slowly but surely, she visited one and all of the parts of me that give me sexual pleasure in that region, using her lips and fingers expertly. Within a few minutes, I was enjoying the treatment upon that part of me that gave me extreme pleasure. She had two fingers right up inside me rubbing my G spot as she licked me at the same time. I was enjoying it immensely.

Aija maintained her attention and varied the way she used her fingers or tongue, her routine was quite different from Jane, who had a pretty constant technique which I always enjoyed and provided me with a great orgasm. She knew where my favourite erogenous zones existed and exercised them randomly, never giving me a clue as to where she would ‘tickle’ me next.

Aija used her tongue exquisitely and would rub my clit for a while until she could recognise my movements then distracted me with another of her little techniques, raising and lowering my sensations and delaying the inevitable big climax and orgasm. She was playful in a lovely way.

Every nerve in my body was concentrated below my belly button. My legs were moving constantly to get the maximum sensation from her treatment and I gather she had been manipulating me for at least twenty minutes before I could no longer control the sensations and I let her know breathlessly, “I am going to cum, make it good.”

Aija did not reply but let me know by really increasing the pressure, speed and placement of her fingers and tongue, she was virtually ploughing my cunt with her fingers and I could feel my juices running down, and then it happened. I came.

‘OOOHHHHHH…. FUCK!” I screamed.

My orgasm was amazing, it was very different from my normal one if there is a normal one. My juices ran down and Aija sucked and slurped them from me as fast as they flowed from me.

“I LOVE IT… I LOVE IT,” She said.

I bucked and bounced but she managed to keep in contact with me giving me pleasure constantly before I exhausted myself and I just collapsed on the bed exhausted, breathless and my heart beating like a drum. I had cum and cum well. I was relaxed now, I had not one ounce of passion left in me. It had all flowed from my cunt to her tongue.

Aija realised that I had no more to offer, so she came up to me, kissed me lightly on the nipples as she made her way to my mouth to transfer the taste of my vagina she had enjoyed to my lips, which were more than familiar with the taste of that part of me.

Then she lay beside me as I had done to her and waited until I had recovered from what was another marvellous orgasm, that only a woman can provide and enjoy.

When I was able to talk, I told her, “I am now more than happy that Jeff had convinced me to meet you and see what you had to offer.”

“I love Ian, but I am a bit like you, and I don’t believe I could live and enjoy sex with just one man or woman. You impress me.” Aija told me.

“I am sure Jeff will enjoy fucking you as much as I am hoping to enjoy Ian’s cock inside me. I have never enjoyed any man as often as I enjoy Jeff.” I told her.

“Then I am sure I will be happy too. Ian has told me about you two as well and I am looking forward to enjoying Jeff’s cock as much as you do,”

We both got up and I opened a bottle of champagne that I had ordered and put in the bar fridge.

We drank half a glass each and toasted our newfound pleasure together.

“Do you think you could handle a sixty-nine with me?” I asked.

“That sounds like my number just came up,” Aija said.

The two of us virtually ran to the bed. I got there first and lay down and Aija needed no introduction to her position on top of me and quickly positioned herself above my mouth ready for me to eat her out. She wasted no time. She wrapped her arms around my legs and was licking me moments before I got into position to eat her. She was on her knees exposing her cunt. She had two lovely firm ass cheeks and I used my fingers to knead them a little, which felt good.

I then adjusted a couple of pillows, so I had my head elevated a bit. This now gave me room to finger her asshole as I sucked her clit. As soon as I touched her asshole, she jumped a bit. There was an increase in her flow for a second or two.

“You do make a girl feel like she could do this forever!" Aija exclaimed.

At that moment I was rimming her ass. Then she groaned with the pleasure, so I slipped my finger halfway into her ass.

“Oh, sweet Jesus, that feels amazing,” She said.

I then used my thumb to slip into her cunt and manipulated them, so she had two fingers massaging both her ass and cunt.

“I thought I had done everything but that is the first time I have had both my ass and cunt being fucked at the same time. I am going to have to get Ian to do that for me. I love it,” she said before going down hard on me and slipping her tongue into me as far as she could.

I pulled my fingers out and began to lick her pussy as a cat licks up milk.

We continued to lick, suck and finger each other for a few minutes before she then pushed her cunt firmly back down onto my mouth. She was about to cum, and my climax was accelerated at the same time.

The next couple of minutes we were like two snakes entwined and twisting around each other as we both came together, trying to maintain the contact as we wriggled and turned. We were both cumming and letting it all happen. It is an amazing feeling cumming while you are licking another girl while both of your cunts are streaming with the nectar your partner has produced. We were both vigorously licking each other’s clit and vagina in a frantic effort to please and be pleased with the same time. It was only something you could do with some experience,

Eventually, we both were satisfied with giving and receiving the same pleasure at the same time.

Aija turned and came to me and we kissed our faces covered in cunt juice, we were both wet with sweat from the exertion.

“God that was good,” Aija said, “Ian and I have cum like that doing the same thing. I nearly bit his cock off one night I was cumming so hard at the same time,”

I laughed “I know what you mean,” I told her. “I must say you are no novice; I think I have found a good friend and playmate.”

“How will your girlfriend feel about that?”

“I have a feeling that she will enjoy a threesome with you if you are interested. Both of you are extremely good at that it seems. We sixty-nine often so there won’t be any excuse not to.”

“I have never had a threesome with another man or woman,’ Aija confessed.

“Well, tonight might just be the night you find out how wonderful that can be. I am sure Jeff or Ian wouldn’t mind trying it out with you, I know Jeff would not hesitate and I am more than willing.”

I told her I was going to shower again as it wouldn’t be long before the guys turned up. “You know they won’t want to waste any time. They will be wanting a fuck us the moment they arrive. I hope their teams won, Jeff can be a bit down if his team loses and I have to work on him to get him up to feeling like it.”

Aija joined me and we kissed as we showered. It was fun.

While we were towelling each other, the phone rang, “Get some clothes on, I have just ordered a bottle of champagne on room service,” Jeff said. “We won't be far behind.”

Jeff and Ian arrived at the same time as room service arrived, so they bought the tray in.

Aija and I just dropped our gowns and I said: “While you two are showering I will pour,”. Neither had time to even kiss us. Ian went to their room with Aija and Jeff used our bathroom.

“No shagging until we are all together,” Aija said. as she left to go with Ian.

I followed Jeff to the bathroom, and he asked,” How was it? Is she as good as Jane?”

“I think you will like and enjoy her. She is no novice, with women at least. We had a couple of really good fucks,” I told him.

“I hope you haven’t worn her out. I am looking forward to giving it to her and be warned, Ian is craving to get into you as well.”

“Good, I have had my fill of women for the night. A good cock will make me more than happy.”

I towelled Jeff and by then Aija and Ian had returned. We opened the champagne, had a glass and Ian came to me and said, “I have had one win tonight let’s see if I can achieve another,”

Aija took Jeff’s hand and said, “Anything they can do, we can do better,” and led Jeff into her bedroom.

Published 
Written by Meggsy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments