Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Gazebo #8

"When speaking is not necessary for a good time in the summer."

7
6 Comments 6
8.4k Views 8.4k
3.2k words 3.2k words
Walking through the park, just like any other day, I relish in the sights and smells of early summer. A slight breeze tickles the hem of my knee length skirt. I turn my face into the wind and smell rain. Opening my eyes and looking up into the sky, I see what no summer walker wants to see, dark rain clouds. Knowing this park well, I turn on the path and head towards gazebo #8, planning on waiting out the rain under cover. I don't make it.

The sky opens and the rain pours out. Thankfully it is warm out, but by the time I reach the relatively dry safety of Gazebo #8 I was soaked. My white shirt and skirt cling to me like a second skin and I can see steam rolling off my body. Looking around the gazebo, I can see I am alone. Good, no one else took refuge in my hiding place. Leaning against the railing, I watch the rain come down in sheets. The visibility is close to zero and the opening to the gazebo is like a door of rain.

The breeze kicks up and makes me shiver. I need to dry out my clothes a tad or I might catch a cold. Looking around once more and seeing that there is no one around and no one to see through the rain at me, I shimmy outta my skirt and shirt. Standing there in just my bra and panties, I wring out my clothes and hang them on the railing to hopefully dry a bit. Leaning against a support beam, I look out into the storm and see movement.

Like out of some dream, two people part the water curtain to the entrance to the gazebo and come into my hiding place. Standing there barely covered, I stare at the new comers, a man and women holding hands, staring back at me. No one speaks, and then the woman smiles as her eyes roam over my scantly concealed body. Feeling embarrassed, I try, without success, to cover up. The woman smiles again and peels herself out of her own clothing, a pretty yellow sun dress. My mouth opens in shock and shame for her own boldness. She is wearing nothing under the dress. I can see the rain water dripping from her hair, down her body and nesting in the trimmed hair of her pubic region.

My eyes are too focused on the naked woman squeezing out her dress to see that the man has also voided himself of his clothes. The man turns to his companion, relieves her of her dress and walks to the railing close to me and hangs their clothes next to mine. Folding his arms across his impressive chest, he leans back against the support beam next to me and drinks me in. The way they both hungrily devour the look of my body hardens my nipples and quickens my breath. I shouldn't be excited by that look, but help me, I am. Trying not to stare at his tone body and desperately trying not to look down at his lack of pants area, I turn slightly to look at the woman.

She glides over to her man and looks up at him expectantly. Without takes his eyes of me, he starts to caress her breasts. I watch as her nipples respond to the touch, hardening and slightly swelling. She leans her head back and sighs, arching her chest farther into his hands. Giving me a wink and a devilish grin, he bends his head to take one of her nipples into his mouth while tweaking the other. Over the sound of the rain I can hear the sound of sucking and her heady moans. I watch her run her hands through his wet hair, giving it a tug every now and again.

Not sure where to look but unable to look away, I stare boldly at the couple as they continue to touch each other. When did I start rubbing my nipple through my bra? Are my panties wet from the rain or watching these two? Slowly he dips to his knees and moves his head to block my view of the lovely wet patch of public hair on the woman. The sounds she was making made me start to whimper without realizing it. The man lifts the woman up and perches her on the railing edge, giving him easier access to her pussy lips and the hidden treasures within the folds. Outside gazebo #8 the rain continues to pour and inside the open-air covering, the air seems to be getting hotter.

Continuing his work on her nether regions, neither notices me sliding closer to get a better look at the action. I am not sure what has come over me. I don't know these people, but I am hypnotized by their sights and sounds. Would they be doing this if they didn't want me to watch? I wonder if they will let me join. Do I want to join? Closer. Closer. Closer.

I can smell the heat rolling off their skin. Taste the passion in the air. I see his muscles bunching in his shoulders as he strains to keep the woman still on the railing. The woman leans back farther and for an instant I think she is going to tumble over the edge. I shoot forward and grab her arm to steady her. Not startled in the least, she opens her eyes and drills this look deep into my sudden sexual need to be a part of what is going on at the moment. I try to pull away, but she grabs my arm and continues to look at me. I watch her perfectly pink tongue slowly lick across her perfectly red lips. When did I begin panting?

I feel myself leaning in to kiss her. My brain is questioning the action but my body is cheering me on. Our lips touch, tentatively at first, but then born on a passion and hungry need I didn't know I was harboring, I crush my lips against hers. She sighs into my mouth and I match the sound into hers. I feel a hand on my ass, gently pushing me against her body. I know it is the man and I find myself not caring. With the storm continuing outside Gazebo #8, the passion builds inside between me and the two naked strangers.

My mind races at all the possibilities of what could happen with these naked strangers. The feeling of her tongue in my mouth, tasting me, encouraging me to taste her, is exquisite. I lean in closer smelling the need on her skin. Or was that my skin? In that moment, with our tongues playing together, I want everything these two had to offer. I want to surrender my body, my will, my shame to them and come out the other side as a different person.

The woman brakes our kiss and for a second longer my eyes remained closer and my body still leans into the kiss that is no longer happening. Opening my eyes I see them both staring at me, her at eye level and him on his knees. Smiling at them both must have been some unspoken consent because he shifted position from facing her to facing me, looking up expectantly. I feel the rush of blood through my veins, my cheeks going red, my clit engorging, my passion making my breath catch in my throat. I give a nod. What am I nodding about? Is that what they were waiting for? Apparently, a nod is exactly what they were waiting for.

The woman shifts closer to me on the railing and leans into me. I look from the man on the floor before me to the woman next to me. She starts to kiss me, her hands gingerly taking my breasts in her hand and rubbing my nipples through my still damp bra. Her other hand moves to my back and pushes me closer to her mouth while fiddling with my bra strap. I gasp into her mouth as I feel the man’s hands on my hips, curling his fingers into my panties and slowly dragging them down my legs. I step out of them and he places them aside. I feel his hands and lips lightly wander their way back up my legs. His hands reach my ass, one on each cheek, tilting my pelvis forward, granting him better access to my swollen pussy lips. I can feel his hot breath against my naked and wet flesh.

Tentatively, he takes a first lick. I shiver, but not from the rain. My knees go weak and he steadies me with his hands on my ass as he works his tongue deeper into my slit. With a wet pop, my bra opens and slides down my arms, revealing my breast. Soft, warm lips encircle my nipples, one at a time, a slight grazing of teeth and I sigh. Remembering what the woman had done to the man when she was getting worked on, I wound my hands into his hair and pulled him closer to me, sealing his lips to my lower lips.

I feel like I was being suspended in time, nothing but pleasure registers in my mind. The woman worked on the top half of my body and the man on the lower half. I become passion. I become sensation. I become nothing more than each and every tremble of pleasure I experiences.

SofiiaDreams
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SofiiaDreams

Moaning becomes my voice. Sighing becomes my breathing. I was nothing outside this moment in time and wanting nothing more than it to never end.

But like all great things in life, the moment ends and I lean against the railing trying to catch my breath. I feel the heat on my naked skin as if a thousand kisses have been bestowed upon me. In a haze, I barely register I was being moved, re-positioned to bend over the railing. Gently my legs are kicked out wider, making my ever hungry pussy open up in response. A smarting crack against my ass makes me jump in surprise as the man moves behind me, positioning my hips for penetration.

Leaning farther against the rail, presenting myself to him, I feel his cock hard against my inner thigh. Looking down between my legs, I see the woman smiling up at me. When did she move under me? What am I do... All thought ceases as a feel his hard cock slide across my already pleasured and clearly not exhausted clit. Pressure from below tells me what the woman has in mind between my legs. As his cock slowly glides back and forth against me, clit to slit, I feel her mouth on the underside of his cock licking and sucking. Just when I think that this delicious torture will not stop; he thrusts completely into me. No warning. No resistance. Nothing be pure adulterated bliss.

My mind tries to wander from the moment. Never in my life have I let my inhibitions get the better of me, let my emotions take control, let my raw need be the boss vanish. But here I am, bending over a railing in Gazebo #8, getting fucked by a stranger in the middle of a rain storm, while his lady licks me and I can continue to hide from the one thought that occupies all others; I fucking love it! I want it, all of it. Everything this couple has to offer, I want to be a part of it.

A jarring thrust brings me crashing back to the moment. The punishing rhythm of his cock deep in my pussy is divine. The slow, sensual lapping of her tongue against me clit drives me closer to the brink of sexual oblivion. Griping the railing with white knuckles I moan, less human sounding and more animal the hard he grinds into me. That familiar tightening of my stomach muscles, the weakening of my legs and the hard aching of my nipples all pointed to one thing; I am going to cum.

Just when I think I am about to tumble over the edge of the building orgasm, the man stops assaulting my inner walls and cervix. Slowly he slides out of me and I think I have never experienced that kind of emptiness before. Just before the embarrassing thought of what my gaping pussy must look like, I hear sucking. Leaning slighting back, my ass rested against the man's stomach, I look down and see the woman licking her man’s cock. She is cleaning it of my juices, and loving it. Her eyes close and she takes her time, savoring the mingled tastes of the two of us.

I am suddenly in a trance, watching her enjoy his full cock. I guess I am not the only one enjoying it, because I hear soft moans escaping him. The position we are in makes it impossible for me to join. I lick my lips and imagine what he must taste like with my moisture on him. Standing there, in front of the man and above the woman, I feel forgotten. Whimpering, I push my ass back against the man. Fuck it if I will let them start this and not finish me off. I have come too far not to get some satisfaction.

Clap! At first I think it is the sound of thunder until I feel the stinging on my ass cheek a fraction later. Looking over my shoulder I am greeted with a devilish grin from the man as he raises his hand to spank me again. I lean back into it, taking the force with all the grace my current position can afford. I can still hear her sucking at his cock. Smack! Smack! Smack! Harder this time, I can feel what must be a bright red ass, and I realize I don't care. I have never been spanked before and it is wonderful. The mingling of pain and pleasure dances across the surface of my skin with ever hit.

I thrust my ass back again, waiting for the next pleasure sting, but instead I am met with his engorged cock roughly slamming into me. Intense pleasure runs through my veins and I feel lightheaded for a brief moment. The woman starts on my clit again and I believe there is no better place on earth than in the power of these two people. I look down, between my hanging tits that move with the motion of his driving cock to watch the lady. Watching her head move and feeling her tongue incenses me. Before I can stop myself, which seems to be the way this day is going, I reach down and caress the woman's hair and gently press her deeper into me. My breathing quickens and she gets my hint and moves her tongue faster.

This is it. No turning back. I will cry if they stop. Mercifully they don't stop.

With a force I had not previously known existed in anything other than dime store smut books, I cum. Not just cum, but a total mind and body rearrangement of nerves and senses. I scream in pure pleasure. I ride the wave that has become my orgasm. On and on the man’s cock drives into my spasming pussy and the woman's tongue licks my swollen clit. I see nothing but the rain. I hear nothing be the rush of blood through my veins. I feel everything. Gradually the shiver of the most intense orgasm imaginable leaves my body; I hang there, spent over the railing, barely conscious. My pleasure fractured mind returns to my body.

I feel him still inside me not moving. My pussy feels hot and swollen. I feel sleepy and satisfied. Tentatively, he moves back and forth with a slowness I didn't think was possible with this stranger. Standing there with my legs spread wide I feel his cock grow harder, fuller, his balls draw up against my ass slightly. He is close, very close and he is trying to relish in the sensation. I realize this is my moment, my time to repay the passion.

As soon as I feel him almost slide completely out of me, nothing left but the tip, I move forward, making him fall out. I step aside and kneel next to the woman on the floor of the gazebo. Surprise registers in his eyes. He was not expecting this but he is excited. He looks down at his lady and grabs the back of her head and guides his cock into her mouth. She takes it easily enough and laps at his balls while he is deep in her throat. He pulls out and looks at me. My turn. I open my mouth and look up waiting for the chance to please him. He does the same with me as his lady.

Back and forth he goes between our mouths, a few times, before I know it will not last much longer. He is grinding his teeth and straining his hip muscles. He wants to cum and I want to help. He withdraws from my mouth and enters hers again. I lean forward and grip his balls and massage them lightly. This is his undoing. He steadies his woman's head and I feel his balls twitch and his cock bounce as he cums. Grunting and rocking his hips in time with his spurts, he continues to orgasm. The woman takes his seed graciously, love and devotion in her eyes as she looks up at him.

Taking great pains in having to remove his cock from her mouth, he does and looks down at the two of us. He puts out his hands and helps us up off the floor. I rise up and look around. My eyes rest on my clothes hanging and I walk to them as if in a fog. I place my hands on the railing and close my eyes, trying to compose myself. What now? Do we talk? Do we exchange numbers? Opening my eyes, I prepare myself for more of the unknown and turn around. I am alone.

Spinning around, I notice that the rain is letting up and all that remains of the mysterious couple is a pair of foot prints at the bottom of the two steps. Quickly I dress, not wanting to be seen naked again. All around me is the sound of water dripping off leaves and trees and the roof. As I slide my panties up, I feel the throb of my sore ass against the cotton bottom and feel the wet stickiness of my satisfied pussy against the crotch and smile. Fully dressed and at a loss of what to do, I exit into the brightening day. Turning, I look at Gazebo #8 and blush. Early summer in the park has never felt so sweet.

Published 
Written by LadyLexxx
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments