Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

From virgin to slut-true story

"How I was initiated into sex-true story"

15
4 Comments 4
52.5k Views 52.5k
1.7k words 1.7k words
Famous Story
Initiation into sex

I never went to college. High school was it and that is where, at sixteen, I learned a great deal about sex and very little else. The school I went to was mostly black and latino. I was in the minority.

My problem was I wanted to get fucked because I was having orgasms just thinking about it.

One spring day after school I was offered a ride home in a van. When I got in I saw there were another two guys in the back. The sides of the van were blacked out and that is why I did not see the other guys. I figured the worst that was going to happen is, I was going to get fucked, which is really what I wanted

“OK let’s have some fun.”

While John was going to a secluded spot I helped them to strip me naked

They spread my legs and Rob put three fingers into my pussy, Jim kept my legs apart, soon after he was finger fucking me I started shaking and had my first orgasm. What a thrill.

Jim grabbed my tits and was twisting my nipples hard, which made me wanting to come again.

John parked and came in the back, pulled out his big black cock out. He sat on the bench seat and pushed me on the floor and told me to get on my knees. He grabbed my hair and told me to open my mouth.

“I am going to teach you how to give good blowjob.”

“Now start liking the tip and then I am going to push the rest into your mouth and down your throat.”

I gagged, he pulled back and pushed it in again and did this until I stopped gagging. He then went on to fuck my face while the other two played with my cunt and asshole. They pulled out their cocks out and put them in my hands so that I could jerked them.

Had to admit to myself that I was loving it.

I could feel John’s cock swelling as he was pushing into my mouth faster, his balls were hitting my lips. He shot a huge hot load down my throat, and it kept coming as he kept pushing his cock down my throat. I was so excited that I had a huge orgasm as Rob kept finger fucking me. When John pulled out I licked his cock clean. I loved the taste of his cum. That’s when I got hooked on sucking and swallowing cum.

Rob pushed me on my back, straddled me, bent over my face and fucked my face, Jim spread my legs and pushed his very large cock into my cunt. Rob was face fucking me and he came right away, they are all young, and it doesn’t take much for them to drop a load. I came as Jim was fucking me, Rob shot his load down my throat. It tasted so good I wanted more.

Jim turned me over on my stomach, put the arm rest down, spread the cheeks of my ass and using some of my cunt juice, stuck his middle finger up my ass. I was not comfortable but did not say anything. He moved his finger in and out then put in two fingers and used his hand to open my asshole.

“I am going to fuck her ass.”

I could feel the head of his cock at the entrance of my hole, he got more pussy juice and rubbed it on his cock. Using his hand he guided his cock into my asshole, I thought I was going to die. When he got it all in the pain decreased. He grabbed my hips and started pumping in and out.

While I was laying there with my face down Rob tried to stick his cock into my mouth. All I could do was to lick the head. I started shaking and climaxed. Jim fucked me hard and slapped my ass, it felt so good, suddenly he let go a real hot load up by ass.

I took Rob into my mouth and sucked him, sucked his balls and jerked his shaft. I felt his cock throbbing and he was saying he is coming, I stuck his cock into my mouth and took a full load which I swallowed. It was so good, I was hooked on cum.

Rob wanted my ass, he got behind me and my hole was still wet from Jim so it was easy for him to get in. He grabbed my hips and fucked as hard as he could. He shot his load a couple minutes after he got in. I had cum coming out from every hole and the seat was full of it too.

We all took a break, Jim had a joint which he lit and passed it around. I got high on it.

“Johnny don’t you want a piece of her?" asked Jim.

“No," answered Johnny, "I don’t want sloppy seconds.”

I got dressed and John dropped the other two near the school, and drove me home, it was already 4pm.

I got out of school at 2pm so we had been at it for two hours.

AfroditeMiller
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AfroditeMiller

I went home and took a shower, I smelled from cum all over and my mother would surely ask me why I smelled like that.

John asked me if I could get out later. My mother goes for her second job at 7pm so I said, “Pick me up at 8pm.”

John picked me up at 8pm and he drove to a beach parking lot. There were a lot of other cars, they come there to make out.

John and I went in the back of the van. We smoked a joint that relaxed me a lot. He opened the window on my side and reached for me. He pulled down my top and my tits were exposed. He moved his mouth down and stated sucking on my hard nipples.

I came right away. He put one hand between my legs and reached my panties, pulled them down over my feet, and pushed two fingers into my cunt and finger fucked me while he was sucking my tits. My pussy juices were running down my legs. He pushed my skirt all the way up and I felt totally naked.

I looked at my window and saw a face looking in. I tensed up and John asked me what is wrong. I told him somebody is looking in.

“Let him enjoy, It does not bother me.”

John spreads my legs wide, got on his knees and put his head between my legs. His mouth moves up to my cunt and his tongue was going into my pussy. This the first time somebody sucked my pussy. My legs were shaking, I moaned and climaxed on and on, it would not stop and his tongue kept going in and out. His mouth acted like a vacuum cleaner and sucked out all the juices.

He got up and dropped his pants and shorts reminding me what he did in the afternoon. He took his big hard cock and put it to my mouth. I licked the pre cum off the tip and took his cock into my mouth. He fucked my face, his cock was all the way down my throat when he shot a huge load, I loved the taste of cum. He pulled out his cock and I licked off the cum that was on his cock.

He pushed me on my back and brought my legs up to my ears, held them there as he pushed his cock into my pussy. He fucked me hard, his cock was rubbing my clit and I climaxed. I felt his cock swelling and he yelled that he was coming. He shot a big hot load that filled my pussy.

His cum was running out of my pussy over to my asshole. He held my legs up near my ears with one hand and used two fingers from his other hand to open my asshole. He shoved the fingers in and out in preparation for fucking me in the ass.

Having been fucked in the ass earlier I knew what to expect and hoped it would not hurt as before.

He turned me over and bent me over the arm rest and asked me to pull up my knees so that my ass can easily be reached. He kissed the cheeks of my ass and ran his tongue to my hole. I was in haven.

I felt the head of his cock at my hole and he pushed in slowly so as not to hurt me. He got past my sphincter and the pain subsided, he got all the way in, grabbed my hips and started fucking, faster and faster. I was thinking the guy at the window was getting a good show. John is pumping holding on to my hips, my face is on the seat, I felt his cock throbbing and a couple strokes later I felt his hot stream of cum filling my ass. He pumped a little more and more cum was coming out of him. It felt so good I didn’t want him to stop but he pulled out and some of his cum was dripping on the cheeks of my ass.

We were both exhausted, I turned around and laid on my back. John took his middle finger and stroked my pussy, my clit, I climaxed again.

We both got dressed. John drove me home, he looked at me with that knowing smile telling me we are going to do this again.

At school it became known that I was easy, take me out and get laid for sure. I enjoyed myself many times before I graduated and left school.

After I left school I met a woman that got me a job at a massage parlor. I made a lot of money doing what you can imagine.

After two years I was offered work as an escort. It was a lot of fun and I got to satisfy my sexual needs under more comfortable surroundings. I did this for about three years.

I got a job in customer service and stayed there until I met Rick.

Rick does not know about my early past, maybe someday I will tell him.

Published 
Written by Jaque69
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments