Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Me and my friend in a porno movie-true story

"Lets have fun in a porno movie"

17
9 Comments 9
15.1k Views 15.1k
2.3k words 2.3k words
Theater 2

Rick was away and I was horny as hell. Finger fucking myself was not good enough, I needed cock in my mouth, pussy and ass.

Normally, when Rick is home we go out and go to different places, porno movies, bars, parking lots, vans, limos and any other place we can find where I can get what I need, climaxing a lot, and what he wants, watching me getting fucked.

I thought of my friend Carol who likes the same things I do, she is not married but has friends that will accommodate her and go with her and do what she wants.

She is the one that told us about the dark bar where Rick and I had a lot of fun and where she has been going a lot.

Carol is a couple years older than me, has a great figure, long legs, nice bust and a great ass. Rick said to me that one day he wants to fuck her. I told him,

“Don’t let me stop you.”

I called her and told her that I was horny and needed to do something. She said come on over and we’ll watch some porno, have a couple of drinks, smoke a joint and then go out to the bar.

“I am sure you’ll get what you want in no time.”

I thought about it and asked if she had ever been to a porno movie theater.

“No, what is it like?”

“The theater Rick and I have been going to is an old one in a seedy part of town. It is now showing full length porno movies. It is very dark and when you go there the guys know that you are there for only one reason. To get fucked. Upstairs is where the guys sit next to you and start to feel you up and before you know it you are almost naked getting finger fucked and you have a mouth full of cock.”

“When you walk in the lobby, there is counter where you can buy all kinds of toys and videos. There is a door past the counter which opens up to a large area where you get real serious about having a good time. It is very dark, there are couches and easy chairs and they built 3 small door less rooms with mattresses on the floor. The bathrooms are in the back where you can also get nailed against a wall or a guy will take you in the men’s room and do you in front of other guys.”

“This sounds real good, I am game. I’ll pick you up in an hour.”

I went to my drawers and pulled out my slutty outfit. Short black dress, black thigh high stockings, thong and black spiked shoes. No bra because I don’t need one, my tits stand up well without. I had a large vodka on the rocks and smoked a joint while I waited for Carol.

Carol rang the door bell and I went down. She was dressed like me.

We got to the movie house, went into the lobby and the guy behind the counter sold us the tickets and we went upstairs.

To get in you have to move a curtain and then a door. We got in and stood there getting used to the darkness. To the left of us was an area you could stand and lean against a 4 foot wall. This were some guys pleasure themselves. We spotted 2 seats 2 rows from the wall and sat down. We made ourselves comfortable. On the screen we could see 2guys DP’ing a woman while she was holding a cock in each hand. I was getting wet between my legs

A black guy came over and sat next to me, he looked at me and smiled, I smiled back, telling him I was interested .

Carole whispered to me she was going to move a couple seats away to make room. As soon as she did a guy came over to her and sat down on one side and then another guy came and sat on the other side of her. I knew she was going to have fun.

Another guy came and sat behind me and then another big guy came and sat on the other side of me. I couldn’t wait for one of them to make a move. I could feel my cunt dripping already.

My first guy put his hand on my knee and slowly moved it up my legs, then thigh and his fingers were on my thong. I moved forward on my seat so that my skirt rode up. The other guy was more aggressive, he pushed my skirt all the way up and pulled my thong to the side so that my pussy was naked.

They both pulled my legs apart. The arm rest in this old theater could be moved up and out of the way. I felt two fingers spreading the lips of my pussy and two fingers going in. My eyes were closed and I was tensing up and suddenly I came. Now I am feeling a thumb on my clit and slapping it from side to side. I felt another finger pushing on my asshole. My pussy juices were running down my legs and to my hole. The finger that was playing with my asshole was pushed way up into my asshole.

The guy in back of me opened my blouse and pulled my tits out. He was squeezing them hard he then grabbed my hard nipples and rolled them between his fingers. I tensed up again, started shaking and came moving my hips up and down.

The big guy went down between my legs, grabbed the cheeks of my ass, put his mouth against the lips of my cunt and stuck his tongue way up and moved inside my pussy then his mouth closed on the lips and he vacuum cleaned me.

My other guy pulled a 10 inch long and thick cock out of his pants, I bent over the side and grabbed it in my hand, stoked the shaft, put the head in my mouth and sucked all the way in down my throat. I kept moving my head up and down until I felt it getting thicker, I grabbed his balls and lightly squeezed them. He let go a hot stream of cum down my throat. This is what I wanted, I love the taste of cum. When he pulled out his cock another stream shot on my face. I used my fingers to push into my mouth and swallow it.

The guy between my legs moved tem up on his shoulders, pulled his huge cock and shoved into my wet, hot pussy and fucked me hard.

AfroditeMiller
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AfroditeMiller

I tensed up again and came on and on. I heard him saying.

“I am coming.”

He shot a huge load into me and filled my pussy to capacity. He pulled his dripping cock out and lifted my ass so that he could get to my asshole. I felt him going in slowly, I was very tight even though I had been fucked in the ass many times. He finally got all the way in, grabbed my hips and fucked me real hard. I was in haven. He let go of his hot load but kept on fucking me so that all of his load would get out. When he pulled out he still shot some on my belly.

My first guy zipped up and left, My second guy did the same but kissed me before he left.

I was a little tired. I pulled down my skirt, closed my blouse and told the guy who was playing with my tits that I was going downstairs later.

I looked to where Carol was and I saw her on her knees on the seat with one the guy fucking her and sucking the guy on the seat in back of her while she is jerking off the guy next her. After a few minutes the guy fucking her pulled out and she stopped sucking the guy in back. She wiped her mouth with the back of her hand telling me she just took a load. She looked at me with a smile, got dressed. We both got up and left to go down.

“How was it?” I asked

“Real good, I got so much cum in me I have to go to the bathroom.”

“How was it for you?”

“I got cum in all my wholes and I came plenty. But I could go for more, how about you?”

“Lets go to the bathroom.”

“Remember what I told you, You are going to get nailed as you go through that room. Are up to it? You don’t have to let anyone bother you unless you want to.”

“Lets go, I don’t mind if you want more.”

“If you go into one of the rooms that will be an invitation that you want to get fucked. I am going to do just that. I need more then I got. Let’s go to the bathroom first and see what is doing in there.”

I walked up to the guy selling the tickets and asked him.

“Anything doing in there?”

“I know what you girls want and I think there is more than you need.”

We walked past the counter down the hallway and opened the door. It was dark, you could hardly see where to go. We could see a lit sign saying bathroom and we walked along the wall toward the sign. We got into the bathroom and found 2 white women fixing themselves up and I asked if they had a good time.

“You bet.”

Carol and I cleaned ourselves up and went out. We could see better now. We could see the couches and the arm chairs. I could see a few guys watching a TV that I had not seen before. I could also make out the rooms.

“What do you want to do I asked Carol. We could sit on the couch and let things happen or use the rooms.”

“Let’s start with the couch”

We walked over to one of the couches and spread ourselves out. Within 10 seconds 2 guys came over and sat next to us.

“Do you want a drink? One of them asked me .”

“I said sure.”

He pulled out a flask from his pocket, handed it to me. I took a long swallow of whatever was in there. It tasted good, I passed it Carol who did the same. The guy with the flask reached for my leg and ran his hand right up to my pussy and pushed 2 fingers in, looked at me and deep kissed my mouth his tongue playing with mine.

He took my hand and walked me to one of the rooms. I laid down and he opened my blouse, pulled up my dress, took out his cock, and pushed into my already wet pussy. He fucked me hard playing with my nipples. I tensed up and moaned, a couple more strokes and I came. He pulled out his cock, pulled me up on my knees and put the head of his cock to my mouth. I opened up and guided a fairly large cock down my throat. I pulled back and stroked his shaft, squeezed his full balls. I sensed him coming, I pushed his cocked down my throat and he let go of a long stream of cum. I swallowed it. Just the way I like it.

He pulled out of my mouth and I cleaned his black cock with my tongue. I could hear Carol moaning next door. She was getting the treatment. My guy walked out and I see another guy coming in. He dropped his pants, pushed me on the mattress , spread my legs and I guided his pretty good size cock into my pussy. He fucked me and I came. He fucked me some more and I could feel his cock getting thicker, he dropped his load and filled my pussy.

He pulled out , flipped me on my stomach, pulled me up on my knees so that my asshole was there for him. He put 2 fingers in my ass, then he put something cold up my ass, pushed as far as it could go then I felt this thing really spreading my asshole, he pulled it out and drove his cock into me as far it would go. He grabbed my hips and fucked me hard. I could feel his balls smacking against my ass. He slapped my ass a couple of times and the stinging sent electricity into my body which made me come.

He pumped for another few minutes and shot a big load into my ass. He fell off of me and laid down next to me with a smile on his face.

“Did you enjoy this?”

“It was great!”

He showed me what he used in my asshole. It was a metal spreader which he screws until the hole is good and wide. It’s better than a butt plug.

I had had it. I got dressed, walked next door and saw Carol was still sucking this guy’s cock. I went over to the couch and waited. Some other guy came over but I turned him away.

A few minutes later Carol joined me with a big grin on her face.

“Had enough?”

“Yea lets go home, I am sore.”

I felt great and now I could wait for Rick to come home so I can tell him all about it.

Published 
Written by Jaque69
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments