Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

From Babysitters to Swingers. The Preliminaries.

"Samantha and Pam had been babysitting for two families and found out they were swingers."

38
15 Comments 15
18.0k Views 18.0k
3.2k words 3.2k words

 

We had been excited about being invited to have a party with all four of the people we had been babysitting for after we found out they were members of a swinger’s club in town. We had been to a party with all four of the parents and it had been a great success. Both of us thoroughly enjoyed it and the sex that we had with them.

The men drove us home and they both said how happy they were that we had fitted in so well and we had been such willing partners. I said it was them who did the ‘fitting in’. We all laughed.

They were comfortable fucking us after the other one of them had cum in us as they did with their wives. Tony said it was even better tonight than at the swingers as at the club all the men were required to use condoms.

When I got home I could not remember ever having had such an interesting experience. I have previously had sex with a few boys and it had been fun. Neither Sam or I had ever had older men fuck us or two different men fuck us the same night before. These people were adults and married and approached sex in a mature fashion.

Both Sam and I had enjoyed a most enjoyable experience and we were treated as equals even though we are single and a few years younger than them. They were accustomed to enjoying their sexual experiences together and with others, without any inhibitions. We had been nude with them all for hours and we had sex with all of them.

Having sex with more than one person openly was something we would need to become accustomed to if we were to join them at the swinger’s club. It was a new but wonderful experience and at no time did I have any regrets or felt guilty about having sex with married men…and women...

The next day Judy rang to ask would we like to come over at the following weekend for lunch and have a swim. They had really enjoyed our company. We could talk about the swingers party and have another one of our own if we felt like it. The children would be at their grandparents' place.

I discussed it with Sam and we both agreed it would be wonderful and just to be fucked by Ian and Tony again.

I let Judy know we would be there.

This time we had a far better idea of what to expect and no reservations about what might happen. The men picked us up and drove us to Judy and Ian’s place.

As soon as we arrived Judy and Jan greeted us. We undressed, and Sam and I immediately started with the Jan and Judy kissing and having oral sex. They wasted no time in getting things moving. I think they were as anxious to be with us as we were with them.

It was obvious they enjoyed being with other females as much as they did with the men.

After we finished with the girls, Ian and Tony were already in the pool, so we joined them. They wasted no time either and within minutes the guys were fucking us in the water. It was not a serious fuck, just a fun fuck We both learned the meaning of a quickie.

After lunch, Jan asked Ian to fuck her. It was really interesting watching two people just having sex for the pleasure of it and not a serious fuck. Then Judy joined them and made a threesome. Obviously, everybody was relaxed with what was happening.

Tony had his arm around me playing with one of my breasts. It felt lovely. Everything was so casual, and I was enjoying him doing it. Whilst he was doing this I kissed him gently, to let him know I liked it. Then I took his cock in my hand and got it hard and began to stroke it. His cock is about seven inches long and quite thick and, like Ian, he is circumcised. I love the feeling of the silky skin and the way the skin just slides over his hardness when I stroked it.

Sam joined us and all three of us were kissing, fingering, wanking, and sucking. Sam and I took turns at sucking on his cock. Then Tony began to fuck Sam and I positioned myself over her face, so she could lick me out as she was being fucked. It was amazing with the three of us all working hard at pleasuring ourselves and each other. Sam was busy licking me as Tony fucked her.

I had my arms around Tony’s neck as he worked at fucking Sam. Obviously, he was doing wonderful things to her as I could feel her sort of moaning as she was licking me at the same time. My juices began to flow, and she was trying to lick me and swallow the juice at the same time making gargling noises. It was a combination of things and don’t think she could decide what was her preference.

The problem was solved when Tony came. He was filling Sam up, groaning with each spurt and she was loving every moment of what was happening to her.

She, in turn, gave up on me as she had to reapply her priorities to Tony filling her up.

After Tony pulled out of Sam, I told him to give me his cock to suck. It was covered in the mixture they had made together, and I devoured every bit of the tasty syrup off his cock. It didn’t take me long and after I had finished Tony off, I went back down on Sam as she hadn’t cum. I then began madly licking Tony’s cum out of her cunt as it slowly leaked back out. A nice creampie.

Sam came again while I was down on her.

After that, I told her, “It’s my turn now.”

Sam then finished me off and I came as she licked my clit. My clit was pretty touchy from her previous effort, so it didn’t take her long. Jan and Ian had just cum themselves and had seen what I was doing to Sam. Then Jan asked me if I would like a doubleheader. She seemed a little surprised when I agreed, and then prepared herself for me.

I was still on a high from all the licking and orgasms I had been involved in. I didn’t give it a moment’s thought and went straight down on her and devoured what Ian had filled Jan with, licking her gaping cunt as I had licked Sam’s. My second creampie. Two lots from two men and two women. That was something I had never imagined I would do. She didn’t cum but obviously enjoyed what we had achieved together.

As we followed the others indoors Jan said, “I would never have believed you could do that. That was amazing.

Ian was pouring everybody a glass of Champagne.

Judy heard her and said, “I am absolutely amazed you could have done that.”

“When you are so wound up, nothing is beyond a possibility. You may get a similar chance to do what I had done one day,” I explained. “I couldn’t help myself.”

I admit I never realised I had been a bit extreme… twice.

Judy hugged me.

“I must try and do that myself.” She said.

I replied, “I will line Ian and Tony up again one day and we can all enjoy it”.

Then she said, "I think you had better clean up, your face is a mess."

As I walked off she slapped my bum in jest.

Then she said, “You are disgusting!" and she laughed. I wasn’t sure if I had been chastised or humoured.

Then I went to their bathroom. Looking in the mirror, it was plain to see my face covered in what I had so greedily devoured off the two women. I washed my face and found some mouthwash. I had a taste in my mouth from them all and I believed I should clean myself up a bit if I was going to kiss anybody.

The glass of Champagne I had when I returned tasted strange. It could only have been the mouthwash.

The rest of the day was relaxed. There was a lot of kissing and touching being done. I wanted to mix with Judy and Jan as I wanted to learn as much as I could about women having sex together.

Ian and Tony both fucked us. I had what they called a knee trembler – a stand-up fuck. Sam did it doggy standing up holding onto a chair.

Judy and Jan watched us, and I think they were amazed that we did not hesitate and had no inhibitions and we let them fuck us without question. To us, it was just fun. The opportunity was too good to pass up.

The men were their husbands, but they didn’t care about what they were doing to us. Everything was cool.

I never knew sex could be so casual, or as much fun. Neither Sam or I had ever had so much fun being naked and having sex this way before. The whole afternoon was wonderful and no doubt the four of them were enjoying having us there too.

When it was getting dark I imagined that would be the end of the party.

DafniMo
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DafniMo

I had never had so much fun in my life nor believed that I would ever have enjoyed that much cock in a day. I had no doubt that we would handle the men at the swingers club without any problem.

Judy suggested we all go and have a drink before we left. Actually, that started another round of more than drinking. Sam and I sucked on the men and enjoyed a mouthful of the men’s cocktails.

I could not believe how much sex we all had engaged in and thoroughly enjoyed. The swingers club would be a breeze after today.

It was after 10 pm when Judy said she was getting tired. I certainly had never been fucked, sucked and cum so often, ever before and we were happy to call it a day. The men had been amazing being able to keep four women busy and happy. Heaven knows how often they had cum.

When the men were driving us home Ian told us the next time we all met would be at the swingers.

“After today it will be a walk in the park for you two. You are both amazing.” He commented

I asked, “You guys fucked us about six times today. Will we be fucked more than that at the swingers?”

Ian said, “Not normally, generally the girls have found that you get to be with about four men in an evening and maybe a woman. But it will be with different men. It will also be quite different to how we did it today.”

“Can we pick who does it with us, or do the men pick who they want to fuck?” I asked.

“No, it is a lucky dip. The men’s names are put in a bowl and the woman picks a name from a bowl and then you go with him. You can only go with a man once at each meeting.” Ian explained. “Everybody takes their time and enjoys what they are doing. Sometimes you must wait a while as the man may be doing it with another woman and then he must ‘reload’ as we put it. Sometimes it can be about half an hour between fucks and other times almost immediately.

“Jan often goes with another woman while she waits,” Tony explained.

“The women can get together at any time,” Ian commented.

“Are all the meetings at night?” I asked.

“Sometimes we have had had a Sunday meeting at one of the member's places. They have a big farm property out of town and the couple are nudists and have nudist parties there, but never nudists and swingers together, they don’t mix.” Ian explained.

“I hope we get to go to one,” Sam mentioned.

“Harry is the President of our club and the guy who controls everything. He really makes sure there are no problems. You will meet Harry as soon as we arrive as he will explain how things work there. It will be as we have described it. He controls everything as nobody wants problems. If something concerns you, talk to him, he will sort it out. Harry and Alistair are the oldest men there, but they are both really nice. They are a couple but enjoy fucking women as well. The women really enjoy going with them when they do. Don’t worry everything will be just fine.” Tony added.

They dropped off Jan first and then me. I was sorry the day had ended even though I was tired. I had more sex that day than I had ever had in my life.

 

…………………………………

 

The next evening Jan rang me and asked how we felt and if we had overdone it with them. I assured her we both liked it and were fine. No soreness or any other repercussions.

Then she suggested we make a time to go to her place, just the girls as she put it. It was so both of them could explain how the club worked. We decided to go even though the men had explained it. The opportunity was too good to miss.

I could have been wrong, but I felt they wanted sex with us again.

At the meeting, Judy reassured us we would have no problems having sex with any of the men. I mentioned Harry and Alistair. They told us both of them were older but treated everybody like they were their best friends. The other men were all Ian and Tony’s age and all married, apart from Mike and Sarah. Sarah was more than happy just to enjoy the company of other women most of the time. Mike only went with women.

We didn’t say anything about really wanting Mike, or Mr Digby, as we knew him, to fuck us, but I am sure they realised it.

Judy told us, “You will be fine. I know at first it is a bit awkward when you select a man you have never met before. I felt the same way, and after the first couple of men, I wondered why I worried. Everyone was most understanding.”

Jan then said, “Ian and Tony kept their eyes on us the first night and soon realised we were comfortable with what we were being asked to do with the men. We didn’t know any of them the first night, apart from the couple who introduced us. Every man there will treat you as you would like to be treated. It will be no different to what you have done with Ian and Tony.”

“You have been wonderful. It has made us both feel better before we start doing it with so many strangers.” I told her.

“You will recognise a few of the people I am sure. I think you might be surprised. Harry is the President and he makes the rules. You will be required to go with him the first night as he always initiates newcomers sometime during the evening.”

I then mentioned going with other women.

Jan told us. “Like the men, they are very nice, and you will like each one of them. Neither Judy or I have had any problems. They are all are about our age and some are mums like us.

“Maybe we should have a trial run,” Judy suggested.

We didn’t have to be asked twice.

I paired off with Jan as I had spent more time with Judy previously and I wanted to get to know Jan better.

We began kissing and I enjoy kissing to start with and kissing Jan was something special. As we kissed we fondled each other’s breasts and she soon realised my nipples were my trigger to everything sexual. I slipped a finger into her and began to massage her internally and she returned the pleasure and we were both heavily engaged in fingering and licking each other at the same time.

After a few minutes, I eased down as Jan was really working me up.

I decided to enjoy what she was doing and then I would do the same for her. I stopped long enough to explain, and she didn’t reply she just went down even harder and I was being finger fucked and licked by an expert. This was another wonderful experience with another woman.

We had changed from the sixty-nine position to one on one together. She was sucking the insides out of me and my clit was virtually on fire. I could not stay still as Jan was really working on my clit and I was trying not to cum and to prolong the wonderful things she was doing to me.

I could hear Judy and Sam enjoying their passion as well. There was no doubt all four of us were completely oblivious to anything else other than the desire to satisfy and be satisfied by women alone. The erotic sounds of four women enjoying sex with each other were beautiful to hear and added to the enjoyment Jan was giving me.

Never in my life have I enjoyed anything like what we had found with Judy and Jan. I was sure they felt the same about us. I was not sure they were preparing us for at the swingers club that day. It seemed like they wanted us on our own to enjoy themselves and not have to share us with the men.

I could take it no longer and I squeezed Jan’s head between my thighs and clamped her mouth over my vagina.

I came and after a few minutes to recover I started on Jan. That was another amazing experience and after she came, we kissed and rested. Both Judy and Jan were so much like the two of us, they loved having sex, and I don’t think it mattered if it were men or women. Both Jan and Judy had always been so reassuring. Ian and Tony had been every bit as kind and gentle as well as lovely to us.

When I left Jan’s place I felt far happier. Sam and I both felt reassured that we would not have any problems experiencing what happens at the club. I was certain that we had made a good decision. Only the action we were to be involved in would prove it.

The next time we met them it would be our introduction to the swingers club.

 

Published 
Written by Meggsy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments