Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Denise's Party

"I got far more than I expected."

249
62 Comments 62
11.2k Views 11.2k
1.6k words 1.6k words

Author's Notes

"This is true in all the fundamentals. Obviously, I've changed some names."

Denise and I work together at a city publishing firm.  Our immediate boss is Peter. He also happens to be the owner’s son, which helps him get away with a lot. He’s quite eccentric, even without that, and very open about sex.  He told me a number of times that he and his girlfriend (who also works with us) belong to a swinger group and regularly participate in partner swapping and group sex.  In fact, he invited me and my husband to attend one of his parties, "just to check it out.”  I wasn’t particularly shocked by any of this, I knew all that went on.  But I’m not at all sexually adventurous and I was pretty sure my husband was not ready to see me going for sex with other men.  I admit I was curious about it all, though.

 It didn’t surprise me when Denise confirmed that Peter had also invited her to one of his doings. She's a blond babe, for certain.  But I was a bit taken aback when she said she’d actually been to one.

“I mostly watched the others,” she explained.  “Although I did have sex with this one guy. Amelia, Peter’s girlfriend, did it with three guys, though…No shit, I saw her.”  Suddenly there was a pleasant twinge and some wetness down there. For some insane reason, that thought picture really excited me!  Of course, I didn’t let that on.

A few weeks later, Denise mentioned that her parents were spending the summer in Europe and that she was housesitting.  She asked me to help her move some necessities to their place.  I knew her family came from money but I was truly surprised at the three-floor, nine-bedroom mansion. Not quite Downton Abbey, but close.  After unpacking, we took advantage of the well-stocked kitchen and bar.

We were two G&Ts in when Denise asked, “So, you turned Peter down on the swing parties, right?  You weren’t interested at all or just not at Peter’s?” I explained my reasons but I was certain she saw I was simply too uptight about sex to do anything so daring.  “I probably should have done the same. It was seriously weird trying to be all sexual with our boss there.”  

_

Early the next week, Denise and I met up for lunch.  I could see right away she was excited about something.  “I’ve been thinking.  This house is mine until October, so I want to have a party.  Plenty of space and lots of bedrooms, after all.  So people can, like, hook up if they want.”

“You mean a sex party?" 

“Not specifically.  But if people want to.  But drinks, food, and all the regular stuff, too.  So you’ll come, right?”

Me?  “Oh Denise, I don’t think I could.  I’m not looking for any extramarital action.  I…well, you know…” 

“You don’t have to do sex or any of that.  Just be there.  See how things go.”  But I couldn’t see myself even as an observer.  I don’t like parties in general.  Having to make meaningless conversation and all.  And I hate the feeling that I’m being sized up for my sex appeal - with men coming on to me.  Still, there was that core curiosity lurking.    

Denise set the party for three weeks from our lunch.  As it turned out, my husband was scheduled to attend a conference on the West Coast for five days around Denise’s date, so I didn't have a ready excuse.  Then…well, the more I thought about it, the more I convinced myself there wasn’t any harm in just being there. To support Denise. What could happen really?  I told her I'd go.

She asked me to stay at her parent's house the weekend of the party and we spent Friday evening and Saturday morning setting up a bar and arranging for finger food, etc.  In the evening, we took extra care dressing and doing hair and makeup.  For the party, we were both short-skirted, and I chose a particularly form-fitting dress.  Later, I wondered about that.

The party began in the usual way, around 9 PM.  Drinks, talk, flirting.  Still, it was better than I’d feared.  Some interesting people and conversations.  At some point, I noticed that quite a few partiers had disappeared.  One of them was Denise.  I figured she’d gone off with the guy who'd been earnestly chatting her up.

CelesteFord
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CelesteFord

I got myself another drink and wandered around a bit.  On the second floor, looking for an unoccupied bathroom, I distinctly heard Denise’s voice coming from an open doorway.  When I peered into the room, I was stunned to see Denise spread-eagled with two guys taking turns with her.  WOW!  I was completely mesmerized for minutes...just watching them banging away. My heart rate was rising, and I could feel the wetness beginning between my legs.  

 I’m not sure how long I’d been watching before I realized there were other people behind me.  I glanced down at the feet of several men (they were all men) but didn’t dare meet their eyes.  When I glanced back at Denise, she was on her side with one man screwing her from behind while she sucked the other’s dick.  OMG!

I knew I was getting both deeply embarrassed and highly aroused at the same time.  Then a hand gently slid down my back and caressed my right cheek. The man closest to me whispered, “Hot, isn’t it?  I think she’s enjoying herself, don’t you?”  For the first time, I looked directly at him, and the others.  Three, no four, good-looking, youngish guys. 

“You’d like to fuck me like that, wouldn’t you?”  I can’t imagine what possessed me to say such a thing! It was so absolutely out of character.  I could feel myself flushing and perspiration breaking out on my forehead. At that moment, all I wanted to do was run for it. 

But he only replied softly, “Yes.  I certainly would.”

I didn’t say anything more.  I simply led him to the third-floor bedroom I was using.  Even now, I can’t tell you if I intended all of them to follow or not.  But they did. If there was any foreplay, I don't recall it. There was just me with my dress hiked up and the whisperer dropping his pants, exposing a great erection.

"Come on, then. Fuck me." In seconds, he was thrusting deep into my wet pussy while I held his ass, urging him on. Before this, my husband was the only man I'd ever been with. This was not better in any sexual way, for sure. It was entirely about the situation and the wildness of what I was doing. Letting a total stranger have me with a bunch of other men watching us. It was like being in my own porn film!

All those guys were now standing inside the room or at the door. When the first finished, I didn't even hesitate to beckon another one to take his place. As I remember, three of them came in me before I actually focused on that group. It was larger now, essentially queuing up! I couldn't tell how many.

I didn't care. I simply closed my eyes and took them. It must have been after five or six that I open my eyes and saw there were men all around me on the bed. Some were now jerking off onto my face and body while others were trying to push their dicks into my mouth. I was naked also, though I don't remember removing my dress. They shifted me around the bed as I sucked numerous cocks and got banged by numerous others. I was being such a slut, I could not believe it was me! Things did get a little frenzied and I had a few moments of near panic, but they settled into a more controlled...well, gang bang.

It may sound strange but it wasn't sexual satisfaction I was getting, but an incredible high. Almost as if I'd taken some kind of drug. Even when I started to get sore and I was so filled with semen I could no longer feel them slip inside me, I just wanted more.

Some of the time I was laughing, and some of the time I was sobbing. Breathing hard and often gasping for air, I still asked them to fuck me harder! Finally, after... I have no idea how long... maybe I'd been done by every man at the party or maybe they just ran out of cum, but eventually, it stopped.

I wiped some of the goop from my eyes and stammered, "How many of you?"

"Twenty, exactly," someone replied, "We counted!"

Could that be true? Yes... it definitely could be twenty. It took some convincing, but they eventually left after my repeated assurances that I was ok... just needed rest.

I thought about getting up to shower, but I couldn't muster the energy. So, kicked the well-soaked and stained duvet from the bed. Then I got under the sheets and went to sleep.

Published 
Written by MindiM
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments