Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Confessions Of An Erotic Writer: The Bachelorette Party

"A dancing gig turns into an orgy"

41
5 Comments 5
4.3k Views 4.3k
3.1k words 3.1k words

A few weeks later, Angie was preparing to attend a bachelorette party. All I knew was that a teammate of hers was getting married and the bridesmaids were on Angie's softball team. I would get more information after a run-in with Aaliyah at the nearby cafe.

She told me there was a plan for private entertainment but the company had a conflict in scheduling and the entertainer was planning on attending the gig that offered more money in tips. Ali asked if I would fill in for the guy. I agreed and made plans to work around my schedule by taking time off and staying at a hotel for a couple of days.

The original entertainer was supposed to be dressed as a cop or something but since Ali wanted to keep my identity a secret from Angie, she paid the team's equipment manager to borrow the mascot costume (a bear costume wearing the jersey of that season's featured sport) and brought it to me after Angie left for the party.

I was given instructions on when to show which would be an hour into the party. In my head, I had planned it out. I'd arrive, dance and strip, then leave for the hotel. It was really warm that afternoon and even as the sun was setting, the humidity was bad. I cranked up the air conditioner in the car to keep me cool on my drive to the party's location.

I parked around the corner to avoid being spotted by Angie. After exiting the vehicle, I put on the mascot head.

I look ridiculous, I thought to myself as I saw my reflection in the driver's side window.

I walked around the corner and found the house. I heard loud giggling and "wooos" as I made my way up the steps.

"How the hell does anyone see in this fucking thing?" I muttered before pressing the doorbell.

Ali answered the door. She had changed since I last saw her. Her t-shirt and shorts had been replaced with a red mini dress with spaghetti straps that offered a spectacular view of her cleavage. A sash with the word "Bridesmaid" adorned the outfit.

"You made it! Great," she said, taking my hand.

We walked into the living room, where the guest of honor and her bridesmaids were drinking wine and laughing loudly. I stood there as Ali introduced me.

"Hey, girls! Look who came out to give Lacey a gift! It's Bearry!" (Yeah, the fucking mascot was named Bearry).

I waved to the room as Ali changed the playlist to the songs I would be dancing to. I did my best Bearry impression as I made my way into the room. I saw Angie sitting on the couch next to the bride-to-be. She was wearing a black mini skirt and white crop top. Her erect nipples pressed against the fabric and I found myself becoming aroused as I recognized this outfit as one she had worn on one of our earlier dates. I fucked her hard in the backseat of the car that night.

I positioned myself in front of Lacey and began dancing. I lowered myself close to her lap and performed a grinding motion that got a lot of screams and "wooos." I moved to either side of Lacey, dancing in front of a bridesmaid that was seated next to her, Angie on her left and Ali on her right. I made my way around the room and as the second song was halfway through, Ali grabbed me and brought me back to the couch. She pulled down the mascot pants, revealing the thong she had given me to wear. It should be noted that I had to get a wax job in order to pull this off.

"That's not Derrick," I heard one of the bridesmaids say.

Derrick was the springtime mascot and from my understanding, he was gay.

"Definitely not him," I heard another girl say. "That bulge is way too big."

I decided to remove the pants and shoes because I wasn't interested in tripping in that damn costume. After stepping out of the pants, I proceeded to thrust my bulging cock toward Lacey.

She was very attractive. I believe she was a pitcher. Normally, when I saw her, she would have her blonde hair pulled back in a ponytail and be wearing gym clothes or her uniform. This evening, however, she was wearing a white, backless dress that didn't leave much to the imagination.

As I danced in front of her, Ali grabbed my ass and pushed me closer toward Lacey. The bride's face became red, as did Angie's when I moved over to her.

Ali began poking fun at them. "C'mon, you two! Live a little!" She pulled down the banana hammock I was wearing, freeing my cock, which had become three-quarters of the way erect.

Ali wasted no time putting it in her mouth. Just as before, it felt amazing. I watched her through the mesh-material eyes as she maintained a firm grip on my waist and deep-throated my rod. I looked to my left and saw Lacey watch and pull her dress up a bit so she could rub herself. My focus switched to Angie, who had positioned herself in the corner of the couch, her left leg propped on top of the seat with her foot on the cushion. She watched as her face went from being red to very turned on. Much like her friend, she began rubbing herself.

I moved over and Lacey took my very erect cock into her mouth. "God, I feel like a whore for doing this, but I may not suck a different cock after tonight," she said.

I watched as she pulled my erect member away from Ali and put it into her mouth. As Lacey took my cock into her mouth, Ali began licking my balls.

"Mmmm...so smooth," she said as her tongue tickled my sack.

"Oh my God, you sluts," Angie said while still massaging her pussy.

"Bitch, shut up!" Ali said.

"This is just like last year at the tournament," Lacey said.

"Shut up!" Angie replied. "I said that would never happen again."

Ali looked up and over at Angie. "A lot of good it did trying to fuck that one umpire," she said. "Motherfucker screwed all of us literally and figuratively!"

That comment caught my attention. Angie cheated on me last year but had the nerve to test my loyalty? Fucking bitch! Sure, I cheated on her a few weeks ago but to do what she did was what pissed me off. In that moment I was conflicted. I had two of her teammates' mouths on my cock and balls, yet I learned about her infidelity.

Fuck it, I thought as I moved over to Angie.

I grabbed her by the legs and pulled her towards me. I thought she would resist but she didn't. She wrapped her legs around me as she pulled her skirt up.

"I always wanted the team mascot to fuck me," Angie said, sliding her panties to the side. "Fuck my tight pussy, Bearry. Fuck it now!"

I wasted little time in sliding my cock inside of her. She was soaking wet. As I thrust my cock deep inside her, Lacey leaned in and pulled Angie's top down, revealing her bouncy tits. She licked her left nipple and as she did, Ali got on the floor and buried her face between the bride's legs.

You're probably wondering what else was going on during this time. This room was full of softball players. I can tell you this much; every woman in there started fooling around with each other. Sounds of kissing and moaning joined the music still playing. I never saw such a sight before and believe me, it was arousing.

I pounded Angie's pussy hard and furiously as I was still dealing with the revelation she had fucked someone else over a year ago. To me, karma had caught up to her.

"Oh my God, this cock is so amazing!" Angie cried out.

"Let me get some," Lacey said, pulling my hand in her direction.

Ali remained on her knees in front of Lacey's exposed bush. She had a neatly trimmed patch of pubic hair that adorned her mound, the light brown revealing her true hair color. Ali took my cock into her mouth as I moved over.

"Goddamn, Ang!" Ali exclaimed. "You taste good!"

She moved around me on all fours and placed her head between Angie's legs. I watched her tongue tease Angie's labia as I slowly entered Lacey.

"Oh fuck!" Lacey said. "Mmmm...yes, fuck my cunt, Bearry!"

Her eyes rolled back into her head and honestly, I thought I was going to blow my load in her at that point. Compared to Angie, she was tight. I had been slamming my rod into her about as hard as I'd done Angie. I slowed down, though, not wanting to cum prematurely. However, if I did, there was enough delicious ass in there to get me aroused within a couple of minutes.

I pulled my cock out and slapped it against Lacey's already-soaked mound. As I slid it back inside of her, I felt someone's head underneath me. I looked down and it was Holly.

EvaMiracle
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EvaMiracle

Holly was a pitcher and an outfielder with fiery red hair, amazing green eyes and perhaps the most amazing body on the team. Rumor had it she was desired by the entire team and many aspired to sculpt their body the way she did hers. Everything she wore looked good on her; that included her uniform. That evening, she was wearing a very revealing black dress. By the time she slid under me, she was only wearing a black thong.

Her perfectly round tits highlighted her body of perfection, her nipples erect with arousal. I felt her mouth take one of my balls into her mouth, sucking on it slightly before letting go. Then, I felt her tongue glide along my shaft, to my balls and to my taint. This was unfamiliar territory for me as no woman had ever done that to me. I slowed down, my cock halfway inside Lacey. Taking in this new sensation, I pulled out of her, my cock resting on her pubic mound. I didn't look at what Holly was doing. I just felt it. Her tongue went from flicking my taint to licking my asshole.

I small stream of cum erupted from my cock and onto Lacey's pussy. However, I regained control and didn't blow my entire load all at once.

"Holy shit!" she exclaimed.

After adjusting to the feeling of a tongue licking me in new places, I slid my cock back into Lacey.

"Oh fuck! Yes, fuck me!" she moaned.

After a couple of minutes, Holly moved out from under me and bent over the couch. She pulled Lacey's dress down, exposing her tiny boobs. I watched as Holly took the entire tit into her mouth. Then, she turned her gaze to me and using her head, motioned for me to get behind her. I pulled out of Lacey and got behind Holly, who had already removed the thong she was wearing.

Her ass was amazing. The roundness of it was noticeable in anything she wore, but exposed, it looked like a masterpiece. She watched me get behind her and I slapped her ass. A soft squeal followed before she whipped her hair to the side and resumed teasing Lacey's tits.

I slapped my throbbing cock on her firm, round ass before sliding it inside of her. Grabbing her hips, I thrust myself deep inside of her.

Holy shit, this bitch is tight, I thought to myself.

Her pussy constricted and squeezed my cock as I pumped it in and out of her. I knew there was no way of holding back. I pulled out and blew my load all over Holly's ass.

"Goddamn!" Lacey exclaimed, after seeing the amount of cum I unloaded onto her teammate's ass.

"That's hot," Ali said lustfully.

I backed away and watched the two of them lick the cum off Holly's ass before kissing each other passionately. By this time, Angie had taken off her clothes and pulled me back towards her.

"I hope you have more in the tank," she said, looking up at me and taking my semi-erect cock into her mouth.

It wasn't long before I was hard again. Angie vigourously slurped and sucked my cock, stroking the shaft as she gave my balls attention.

As the trio of girls I had previously fucked got involved with some of their other teammates, Angie got on the couch, her knees digging into the seat cushions. Her voluptuous body begged to be fucked. She wiggled her ass towards me, inviting me to enter her pussy once again.

At this point, I was dripping with sweat. I removed the top part of the costume, being careful not to pull off the head of the outfit. There was some feeling of relief, but it was still hot under that mascot head.

I entered Angie's already wet hole and proceeded to pound her pussy like I had done before. Beads of sweat fell from my body onto her lower back and ass. It turned her on even more.

"Yes, fuck me hard!" she said, her teeth clenched. "I love feeling your sweat drip on me while you fuck my pussy!"

By this point, the feelings of animosity towards her had subsided. I was just fucking her in a way she had never revealed to me before. I smacked her ass and would take an occasional breather to compensate for the excess heat that was trapped in the mascot head.

After the fourth time I pulled out to take a breath and cool off, the team's closer came over with a bucket of ice and some water.

Her name was Rhonda and she was a very small thing for a girl who could put some velocity behind a pitch. She stood at 5'1" and was someone I never really had noticed...until now.

Standing naked by my side, her long, dark hair went down to the small of her back. Her perky tits were erect with arousal and just above her shaved pussy was a tattoo that read: "MVP."

As I took a few seconds to regroup, Rhonda rubbed cubes of ice all over my sweat-covered body. It felt good. I slid my cock back and forth on Angie's ass to let her know I had not forgotten about her.

She looked back and smiled.

"Mmmm...yes, cool him off so he can fuck me some more," she said.

Rhonda took another handful of ice and placed it under my balls. The feeling was equal parts amazing and uncomfortable. Somehow, I maintained my erection. She gave me a smile and returned the ice to the bucket.

She got on the couch to join Angie in the same position she had been in the last several minutes.

"Fuck us, Bearry," Rhonda said before she leaned over and kissed Angie.

I slapped my cock against Angie's ass before moving to the side and doing the same to Rhonda. Her ass was cute. It was small, but it was very shapely. I slid my cock into her as I rubbed Angie's pussy with my fingers. Both girls began moaning. Rhonda got louder as she became increasingly wet and my thrusts more forceful.

I fucked her for a few more minutes before switching back to Angie. I slid my hard member inside her and she enjoyed every second of it.

"Oh yes...fuck me! Fuck me! I'm so close!" she said in her orgasm voice.

Grabbing her hips, I increased my pace. Within seconds, I felt her cum all over my cock.

"Oh fuck! Yes! I'm cumming!" she squealed.

I slowed down before removing my cock and putting it back inside of Rhonda.

"Time to end this," she said with a wicked smile.

She took my right hand and placed it on her right tit. I fucked her hard and fast. She knew I was close.

"Hold on just a little longer," she said, breathing heavily.

Rhonda's orgasm took me by surprise. Unlike Angie, whose climax was centered on my cock, Rhonda's was a sudden spurt of juices that covered my shaft and balls. It wasn't exactly what you would see in squirting porno videos but it was enough to draw a reaction.

"Oh fuck!" Angie and I said in unison.

There was a brief second of panic on my part because I thought I had blown my cover. Turns out she didn't hear me over her own voice and the others moaning in the room.

I pumped my cock in Rhonda until I felt myself ready to blow. Both girls got on the floor and I sprayed my cum all over their tits. I watched as they kissed each other and took turns massaging my cum deposit all over each other. They looked up at me and smiled as I helped them off the floor.

They went upstairs as I sat on the couch and took in the girl-on-girl action in front of me. Somehow, I became aroused again. Ali noticed this and crawled over to me so she could suck my cock. Within ten minutes, I filled her mouth with my third load that evening, which she readily shared with Holly, who came over to watch and masturbate in front of us.

Holly's attention went to Lacey, who was having her pussy eaten by another teammate. Ali looked at me.

"You better head on out," she said.

I nodded in agreement. I collected the costume and put it on so I could return to my car. The damn thing was still hot and the pure joy of getting out of it was a feeling that had only been rivaled a couple of times since.

I returned to the car, removed the mascot head and breathed a sigh of relief. I headed home to change before going to the hotel. I didn't want Angie to find out that it was me the whole time. Of course, she wouldn't return to our apartment until around noon the next day.

She and I would split a few weeks later, but there is one more story to tell from that weekend.

Published 
Written by EddieErotik
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments