Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Big Slut on Campus: Part Two

"Jackie finally realizes her gangbang fantasy in a mash up of Mabon and myth"

5
1 Comment 1
31.4k Views 31.4k
3.8k words 3.8k words
Famous Story
Jackie made her entrance at twilight, as the tops of the tall trees faded into the inky sky and the undersides of the low hanging leaves shimmered orange in the firelight. To the people watching in the yard, she seemed almost to materialize as she left the shadows and entered the ring of light from the fire.

Her robe was black, sleeveless, loose and flowing to her bare feet and plunged into the deep cleft of her breasts. Black lip gloss and nail polish gave her a sinister appearance, and her eyes reflected the flames the the filigreed silver mask she wore.

She felt the stares, and her insides roiled with fear and excitement. Closer to the fire, she felt the heat and heard the soft crackling of the burning wood. The hot shimmer of her craving for sex spread through her.

She could see more clearly the group on the other side of the flames, all silent now, watching intently, waiting for the sensual event they were promised. She scanned the faces, careful to avoid their eyes, and counted eight men and thought, It’s finally happening. I wonder how many will actually do it?

Sara, in a white shift and wearing a crown of woven straw introduced her, speaking slowly and dramatically in her best theatrical voice.

“I am Demeter, goddess of grains and crops. Behold Persephone, my god-born daughter, whore of Hades, wanton goddess come to celebrate with us the sacred festival of Mabon. Admire her now in the light of the flames before she retreats to the darkness.”

As Sara spoke, Mark emerged from the shadow of the trees. Below the scarlet mask his lips twisted in an evil grin and his erection bulged under the blood red cloak. Her mouth and throat were dry as dust, as if all the moisture in her was trickling out, collecting between her thighs . . .

Six months ago Jackie’s fantasy about doing several guys in a gangbang had become an obsession, so powerful it compelled her to make it happen. She had convinced her cousin Ronnie to help set it up, and he tried, but the spring semester ended without achieving her goal. She hadn’t given up the desire though, and when she returned to school in September she found a new ally and had a new plan and a perfect setting.

Her ally now was Sara, a theater major who Jackie met in the first session of summer school. They quickly became close, and when she explained her fantasy, Sara offered to make Jackie’s one-woman orgy the highlight of her annual Mabon celebration.

“It’s called the Feast of the Ingathering, a celebration of the harvest,” Sara said, excitement twinkling in her deep brown eyes, “You can do it at my party and you’ll reap a harvest of willing guys.”

Sara’s house was the setting. A barn that had been converted to a tenant house, it sat alone at the end of a short gravel lane, a hundred yards or more from her landlord's house. Tall old oaks and maples surrounded it. It had eye-level square windows and a brick floor. Except for an enclosed bathroom and a galley kitchen on the end wall at the entrance, the interior was one large open space sparely furnished. Sara’s queen bed was at the far end, on the wall opposite the entrance.

“It’s perfect,” Jackie said when she saw it. She and Sara were sitting on stools at the island counter in the kitchen, the remains of a round of Brie, a bowl of multigrain crackers, and a bottle of Chablis in front of them. She lifted her wineglass to Sara. “Thank you so much for offering it. I’m really excited.”

Jackie was explaining the fantasy, when it began and how she became obsessed with it. “I guess I’m a slut,” she said, looking up at the hand-hewed framing and the underside of the cedar-shake roof. "It’s like doing it with one guy only gets me warmed up. I always want more than they can give me.” She nibbled on a cracker. “I’ve been thinking about it so long . . ."

Sara said, “I admire you, you know?” She reached over and stroked Jackie’s curly brown hair.

“You admire me because I’m a slut and to want to take on a bunch of guys? Because I love to get fucked and mauled, and let them use me anyway they want? Seriously?”

“No, I admire you because you have more nerve than I could ever hope to. As much as I love sex, I’d be afraid to do what you’re going to do, more than one man at a time, guys you hardly know.” She wrinkled her nose. “Of course, right now I’m not doing it.”

“You’re beautiful, Sara. You’ll meet someone soon.” She admired Sara’s hair, so blond it was almost white, and the azure blue of her eyes that made her skin look paler. She wondered if the hair on her pussy was the same, but with a pink eye. Maybe she shaves, she thought.

“I hope it’s soon. Listen, I’ve been thinking about my festival party and I have a super idea.” She got another bottle of wine from the refrigerator and worked on the cork as she spoke.

“You will be the goddess Mabon.”

“A goddess. I like that!” Jackie clapped her hands and jumped like a little girl.

“Let’s see,” Sara said, pursing her lips. “I know! Persephone! She’s Demeter’s daughter, and Demeter’s the Greek goddess of grain and growth and the harvest. You know Hades, right? Well, he rapes Persephone and takes her to the underworld. Then the earth goes dormant, like in winter? But then she comes back to Demeter in the spring and the crops and things grow again. It’s a mash up of pagan rite and myth, I guess." A thoughtful frown wrinkled her brow. "But I think it’ll work.”

“Yeah, sounds cool,” Jackie said. She drank some wine. “So I’m going to get raped?” sounding like she wouldn’t have a problem with it.

Sara laughed. “God, you’re up for anything, aren’t you? No, of course not. We’ll get a guy to pretend to rape you.” Her eyes lit up. “The two of you will perform it! Okay?”

“Who are you?” Jackie laughed. “This reminds me of one of those old movies where somebody says, ‘Hey kids, let’s put on a show!’” They both laughed.

They clinked glasses. “Here’s to Mabon!” Sara said. “Jackie rules!”

“And I’ll get my wish to have several guys touching every single part of my body, filling every single place . . .” Mabon was days away and Jackie could hardly wait.

On Saturday, the day of the festival party, Jackie arrived early to help Sara get ready. They decorated the yard with corn stalks, gourds, apples, and pumpkins. They loaded the grill with charcoal briquettes and stacked wood in the fire pit. They tapped a keg, and filled a cooler with ice.

Sara put six straw bales together to form a low stage and covered them with a red sheet. “My friend Mark—he’s an actor too, he’ll be here soon and we’ll plan the rape,” she said gleefully. “I asked him to be Hades.” She touched Jackie’s shoulder. “Can you flirt with him?”

“To get him in the mood?” Jackie chuckled.

“I asked Mark because I think he’s always in the mood. He’s the horniest guy I know. He propositions me constantly.”

“If he can’t, I guess we could simulate it, like they do in the movies?”

Sara introduced Jackie to the guests as they arrived later in the afternoon. Except for two couples, she had invited all single male friends. She had told them that Jackie would have sex with them if they wanted, the climax of the festival, and they seemed fascinated by the idea.

As Jackie mixed with the others she noticed the two women eyeing her strangely. No matter what they were thinking, she knew she was the center of everyone’s attention. She flirted shamelessly with the guys. Two asked her if she was really doing this, if she was really willing to let them fuck her, and she invited them one by one into the trees behind the house to make out a little, just to encourage them with a little taste of her tits. She told Sara she did a great job recruiting a group of apparently nice guys who were decent-looking, well chosen potential partners.

Six men, two couples, and two single women were drinking and talking when Sara took Jackie aside and told her it was time to get ready. When they were in the house changing into their costumes, Jackie saw that Sara’s pubes weren’t nearly as blond as her hair. She thought the color of the furry vee was the shade of carrot cake. And I love carrot cake...

When she stripped she notice Sara’s eyes on her breasts. She saw Sara blush as her gaze dropped and lingered on the slit of Jackie’s freshly shaved pussy, and it gave her a buzz.

When Jackie made her entrance her mouth was dry and she was acutely aware of her cunt. It was sopping wet and leaked hot juice down her thighs. It tingled with need. She felt the butterflies fluttering wildly in her belly.

As she listened to Sara’s introduction, she thought how long she had dreamed of this moment, the planning and waiting to finally reach the point where her fantasy could be realized. She watched Mark coming toward her, the evil grin on his lips and the blood red cloak swirling around his muscular legs, the stiff cock under it pointing at her. . Here it comes, she thought, determined, despite the thudding of her heart. Here we go . . .

“Now behold Hades,” Sara said, gesturing toward Mark, “the god take her and will have his way with her. When he is sated, Persephone will retire to the darkness, and any of you who wish to quench your own desires in her beautiful body must go to her there.”

Jackie heard men speaking softly among themselves as Mark approached. He lifted the shift over her head and tossed it away. Naked, Jackie was magnificent. Her skin was bronze and her crotch was hairless. Her nipples stood ripe in the pink aureolas of her proud breasts. The sight of her nubile body drew a murmur of comments. She seemed made for sex.

Mark spun her roughly and shoved her face down over the straw bales. She felt the sharp stalks prick her breasts and the rough ground hurt her knees. Looking over her shoulder she saw him remove the cloak. His cock stood straight out below his rippled abdomen and hairy chest.

Nina_Beam
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Nina_Beam

She shivered at the sight of it, the sight making her want it even more to soothe the tense quivering of her body.

He knelt and grabbed her, pulled her to him, his fingers digging into her flesh. He spread her by roughly kicking her legs apart, and immediately rammed deep into her, making her yelp “Aahh!”

She heard a woman say “Oh, my god!” apparently shocked by the savagery and brutish penetration of the theatrical rape. As the cock rammed and withdrew, rammed and withdrew, Jackie was glad she was wet. Over the sound of his groin slapping her ass she could hear the voices of the people watching, words spoken soft and excited. Yes, watch me come, watch me shudder and come, come . . .

The tingling increased and spread through her insides. She closed her eyes to shut out the world and concentrate on the feeling. Her hands gripped the covering of the straw. Higher and closer, almost there, and

Mark grunted and came.

She felt his cock spasm and the heat of the cum even through the condom. It was over, he was finished, and he pulled out and released her and walked away. One person clapped and others joined in to deliver a round of applause, hoots, and whistles.

The bales made a crunching sound as she fell on them. His withdrawal left emptiness that her pussy clenched frantically trying to fill. She realized her pelvis continued to thrust and she stopped and lay still. Consoling herself she thought, It was only the start, the real performance is coming now . . .

The applause dwindled as Sara kneeled beside her, a tender smile on her face. “How was it?”

“Quick and anticlimactic. I just got started, I didn’t even come,” Jackie whispered, “Where did he go?” She looked around for Mark but he had disappeared.

Sara put an arm around her and kissed her lightly on the cheek as she helped her get up. “You were good, though, so convincing I got wet, but you didn’t look very happy. Well, I guess you wouldn’t if he was really forcing you.” She bent and scooped up the black robe. “Were you even close?” They walked to the door of the house with their arms around each other. “I’m going in with you.”

Inside the house was dim, only slivers of pale moonlight and firelight glowed in the windows. Sara led her to the bed where she saw Mark waiting in the shadows. He reached and pulled her onto the bed. As she leaned back in his arms Sara kneeled in front of her and put her hands on Jackie's thighs.

“Poor Persephone,” she said, in a low hoarse whisper, “Can I make you come now?”

She didn’t wait for an answer. She spread Jackie’s thighs and dropped to her naked crotch like a cat pouncing on a mouse. They must have planned this, Jackie thought as she felt Sara’s hot mouth touch her. Her tongue explored her and her lips closed on her clit as it fluttered at its tip, nearly driving Jackie out of her head. She ran her fingers through Sara’s hair and moaned. This is a strange surprise, she thought, closing her eyes and enjoying the unexpected devotion Sara lavished on her pussy.

Over the slithery sound of Sara’s mouth, Jackie heard the slipping of bare feet over the brick floor. She opened her eyes and saw two shadows approach. Two naked males emerged in the dim light. They climbed on the bed, one on either side of her. The man on her left began kissing her breasts. The man on her right kneeled beside her and pulled her hand to his cock. It felt as hard in her grasp as the bricks.

Mark supported her as she twisted to the right and brought her lips to the head and kissed it. She tasted the condom lube, felt it slick on her tongue. Sara’s mouth was making her desperate to come and she took the cock deep enough to gag, and a jolt went from her throat to her cunt, increasing her almost painful arousal. She moved her head to work her lips up and down the shaft and felt the fiery tingle of orgasm grow until her insides exploded with the cock in her mouth and Sara’s fingers deep in her cunt.

As Sara got up the strange man on her left moved quickly to replace her tongue, putting his cock in Jackie’s still twitching cunt. She hardly felt Mark get off the bed. The one fucking her used strokes long and smooth and she moved her pelvis with them. “Oooh, it’s sooo gooood,” she moaned to the cock in her mouth. All I need now is an other one in my ass.

Jackie gasped as she felt the cock touch a spot so deep inside no one had ever reached before. She felt every inch of it slide along the nerve endings of her cunt. She spread her legs as wide as she could and felt the electric burn when his pelvis hit her clit and his balls tickled her ass.

She saw a flash of white on her right and realized it was Sara’s milky nakedness rising onto the bed.

“Oh, God!” Sara yelled hoarsely, “Will somebody please, please fuck me!” The cock left Jackie’s mouth with a wet pop as the man attached to it pulled out and rolled over on top of Sara.

She’s horning in on my gangbang, Jacked thought, but the slight resentment faded in a sudden peak of ecstasy as the long insistent strokes of the cock in her made her come again. A long whelp escaped her throat and her body stiffened. She wrapped her legs around the waist of the man fucking her. “Harder!” she grunted, craving more. “Harder! Harder!” He obliged and pounded her and when he came she came with him.

Another one mounted her. Jackie squeezed down on the cock in her cunt and dug her fingers into the man’s muscular arms. “Oh fuck me fuck me,” she cried, urging him, urging her body to come. And then it came; so very intense she knew nothing but the long agonizing pleasure that shut out everything on the other side of her skin.

When the fire outside died all light faded and they came out of the total blackness to fuck her again and again. It’s like dreaming now, she thought, like drifting in a sexual fantasy. Her consciousness of time and events withered with the light, melted in a blur of bodies, hands mauling her tits, cocks in her, filling her pussy or mouth, choking her, bringing orgasm after orgasm.

As time passed she lost count of men and orgasms. She was only dimly aware of others bouncing on the mattress when Sara was being fucked beside her. She heard Sara’s husky howls and groans between her own repeated wails and moans at climaxes.

During a lull in the action she was alone on the bed with one man, kneeling between his legs, sucking bare cock, feeling the texture of skin on her tongue for the first time without the fog of latex. He groaned in the darkness and she recognized Mark’s voice. You left me hanging . . .

She had brought at least twenty condoms, and Sara had put them in a basket on the counter and told all the men they had to use them. Here he was without one. She raised her head, continuing to stroke his massive erection with her hand, and said, “Are all the rubbers gone, Mark?” letting him know she recognized him in the dark.

“Yeah. I thought . . . maybe you wouldn’t mind,” he said hoarsely.

“I don’t,” she said, “Come in my mouth,” and went back to attacking his cock with renewed energy. She dragged the edges of her teeth along the shaft, sucked and licked the head, drawing moans out of him. She held her breath and swallowed as much of his cock into her throat as she could until it swelled and stiffened and she drew back and let the hot cum fill her mouth.

The double penetration didn’t come until the end. Exhausted, wrung out like an old dishrag, Jackie was on top of a man lying on his back. She heard his rapid breathing but could not see his face in the dark. Her cheek pressed against a hard hairy chest. Strong arms enclosed her.

Her cunt was slack and numb, sopping wet. She barely felt his cock moving, but every thrust lifted her body a few inches. She felt a hand groping her ass and the sharp stab of a finger. As it probed her, new excitement roused her from the listlessness. The excitement intensified as she felt something wet and cold pressing against her. Oh, god, he’s going in my ass!

The gradual, prodding penetration was painful with an undercurrent of pleasure. Even as her ass yielded to the cock that stretched it, she became fully aware of the other one in her pussy. Her body turned to jelly in the clutches of men she couldn’t see and wouldn’t know if she could. When the one behind finally slipped deep into her ass the rigid shafts closed like jaws on the part between her holes and she moaned and whimpered like an injured animal as she came and came, locked in the throes of shattering orgasms.

It ended and the others were gone by midnight. Sara and Jackie lay together naked in the amber glow of a lamp. Odors of sweat and pussy and cum hung on the air. Sara cradled Jackie in her arms and stroked her hair. Jackie's nipples ached and she felt the raw burning in her cunt and asshole that told her she was going to be sore tomorrow—if not sooner.

“Are you worn out, sweet gangbang goddess?” Sara said, pushing strands of sweaty hair off Jackie’s forehead and blotting it with a corner of a sheet. “You’re all flushed and sweaty,” she said. “You have bruises on your arms and two hickeys on your neck.” She held up the silver mask. “Look. It got crushed.”

“Uh-huh, me too.” Jackie pulled Sara’s face close and kissed her. She tasted pussy on her lips and remembered. “You surprised me tonight. I think you’re pretty slutty, too.”

Sara smiled. “Oh, the rape scene made me so horny! When he shoved his big thingy in you I nearly came. I was more surprised than you, though, trust me. It was my first time.”

“I never would guess. You had some night. How many guys did you fuck?”

“Three, well, two really, I think one came back for seconds.” They laughed like a couple of high school girls talking after a dance. “One was Mark. He finally got me. How about you?”

“How many? Who knows? I lost count. Mark came in my mouth and I had two at once.”

“I guess that was when I wailing like a rutting pig,” Sara said, chuckling.

“I felt the different guys, and I came different with every one. I’m wasted.”

Sara kissed her forehead. “Well, that’s what you wanted, isn’t it?”

“Uh-huh.”

She studied her, gentle care in her eyes. “Think you would do it again?”

Jackie frowned. “Ask me when I’m not sore.”
Published 
Written by onlyanalias
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments