Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Babysitter’s Adventure to Hawaii - Chapter Six...

"Another wonderful adventure with this fantastic married couple..."

10
5 Comments 5
15.6k Views 15.6k
3.0k words 3.0k words

Our trip to Hawaii began from our local airport on the morning of Wednesday, July 18th to Los Angeles where we took a connecting flight on to Honolulu. We arrived at our destination where Jon got a rental car for us to use while we were there. We went straight to our hotel which overlooked the Pacific Ocean with a beautiful private beach for hotel guests, and one of the most fantastic views from our sixth-floor hotel windows from either of the two adjoining rooms.

 

We were all very tired from the long flights and wanted to take showers and then just go to bed and sleep. The next morning, we went down to the dining hall for some fantastic fruit and nuts from the island’s ‘free for the taking’ bar. We ate our fill then went back upstairs to our rooms.

 

Kay had already made arrangements for her son JJ to be placed in the nursery/daycare at the hotel for the first day so we could enjoy ourselves together for a few hours to unwind. She had packed both of her wrap-a-rounds for the two of us to wear, both for our and for Jon’s pleasure. He really enjoyed seeing us in them and looked forward to removing one from whichever gal he was about to fuck.

 

He started with mine first, beginning by kissing me and slowly slipping it off my shoulders, letting it drop to the floor, exposing my completely naked body to both him and Kay who sat there watching us. He put one hand on my right breast and the other on my clit, gently rubbing it lightly in a circular motion as he moved some of my wetness on and around it and then pushed first one finger, then two into my vagina.

 

I started to squirm and slowly moved down onto my knees and then my back, before lying down and spreading my legs wide for him to enter me with his rock-hard twitching cock. He slipped in easily and deeply and began to fuck me.

 

After we had been going at this for maybe ten minutes or so, he pulled me in close as he was now twitching and throbbing, his cock deep inside as my abdominal muscles squeezed tightly down, clamping on his erection. Suddenly he was ejaculating his warm cum deep inside me and I could feel it hitting my cervix. I smiled at him while Kay watched, quietly sitting in the background. She knew from the expression on his face that he had ejaculated his load in my pussy and was starting to pull his cock out.

 

When he had finished and was removing his now flaccid cock, Kay came over to clean both of us up by first going straight down to my pussy where she licked up all his leaking semen. After she got what she could see, she went for what was left inside, taking care of that too and giving me extra pleasure from her ministrations. After finishing with me, she went straight over to her husband’s cock and started by first licking then sucking on his balls before moving on to his semi-erect cock, where she gave him a good cleaning with a fantastic blowjob. She was tasting not only him but also the remnants of my sweet nectar left over on his cock.

 

It took Jon about thirty minutes or so to recover from fucking my pussy, so Kay and I got onto the other bed into a sixty-nine position and went for it with each other’s wet pussies. She and I both like the taste of each other so it was no wonder that Jon regained his strength and had another erection while watching us. He was soon ready to fuck; his wife Kay this time.

 

Kay noticed that Jon was getting a little impatient and wanting some more pussy, so she stopped flicking her tongue on my clit and said that she needed to take care of Jon’s needs. She reassured me that when she had finished her wifely duties, I would be able to have both of them again.

 

Jon slowly removed his wife’s wrap-a-round from her sexy body so he could now fuck her hungry pussy, still dripping from my efforts. Kay laid down on their bed as Jon climbed on top of her and I watched as he pushed his cock in her pussy quickly and she squirmed and moaned loudly as he started to pound her. They were together for a little over fifteen minutes as Jon fucked her, changing positions once before he finally exploded deep inside her cunt and this triggered her orgasm and she sprayed her juices all over him. What a sight.

 

When they had finished, I moved in as Kay did earlier on us, to clean them both of their juices. I started on Kay’s pussy, wet with her ejaculation and Jon’s cum, as she continued to moan while I cleaned her up. Moving over to Jon’s flaccid cock, still dripping with his cum and Kay’s sweet juices, I sucked his cock clean and licked his balls, savoring the taste.

 

We spent the next few hours in any number of sexual episodes together. Jon fucked us both, Kay and I enjoyed several wonderful sixty-niners and Kay and I spent time kissing, hugging and sucking on Jon’s cock. We all enjoyed each other before taking a shower and going back downstairs to pick up JJ so we could all go out and eat and do some sight-seeing.

 

We spent that afternoon and the next two days visiting various attractions on the island where we all enjoyed great times together. We were just too tired after all this to do much else, so there was no sex for me on these days, although I always pleasured myself each night to help me sleep. I did hear Jon and Kay once and they seemed to be going at it hard and fast, which speeded up my own pleasure that night.

 

On Sunday, we went out to eat and then returned to the hotel where Jon and Kay went to their room for the day and I kept JJ. We played together until he took a nap so I laid down and watched some TV. JJ and I shared one room while Jon and Kay had the other connecting room, and this gave them some private time together. I can reasonably assume they had sex when I wasn’t there.

 

On Monday morning, we went down to the dining hall for some more of the hotel’s wonderful breakfast and again Kay had made arrangements for JJ to spend the day in the nursery/daycare center. Jon, Kay and I were then able to go out to see some of the sights and things geared more for adults than children. So we were gone about five or six hours taking in the sites, eating out and then we returned to the hotel. We went back to our rooms to get comfortable and relax a while before Kay went back down to get JJ.

 

Jon and I sat talking for about twenty minutes while she was gone. Kay picked up some deli sandwiches and a beer for our meal. JJ had already eaten while in the nursery/daycare so she just got him a carton of juice.

 

We were again ready for another round of sex with each other. Jon seemed to want both of us for himself, so when JJ got sleepy, Kay and I put him to bed and we both got undressed and put on the wrap-a-rounds before going back into their room. Jon was already undressed, lying naked on the bed.

 

He sat up and said, “Okay, Kay, my sweet, come-n-get-it, as she removed her pink wrap and climbed onto the bed and on top of him.

I sat down in the chair watching as her cunt slid down over Jon’s hard cock and they began going at it like two rabbits for maybe ten or fifteen minutes with both them moaning loudly. I sat and gently stroked myself, wallowing in lustful feelings watching two people having such pleasure from each other.

 

Jon grabbed her butt cheeks, pulling her down tightly against himself as I heard her squeal. I knew he was cumming hard and deep inside her. He stopped when I heard Kay say, What took you so long? before bursting into laughter.

 

Jon looked surprised and even startled at this, not knowing what to say or do for a brief moment, before breaking into laughter himself. We all knew that she was just pulling his leg so she’d be more in control. These two were something else! Jon lay there spent as Kay and I again got onto the other bed, hugging each other and getting back into the sixty-nine position which for some unknown reason seemed to be the best for us - giving us both very good access to each other’s pleasure spots.

 

Jon recovered about an hour later, once again ready for some more wet pussy to fuck.

April_Stone
Online Now!
Lush Cams
April_Stone

Kay again was first to notice him becoming impatient and she shook me, telling me to get ready for Jon who would want me very soon.

 

Before I knew it, he had entered me, with his cock going really quite deep into my tight, little, wet pussy making me scream and moan loudly as he rode me deep, hard and fast for what seems like an eternity. We kept changing positions and I did notice the clock as he first entered me and again when he finally pulled his flaccid cock out for the final time from my wet pussy. According to the clock, we had fucked for about forty-three minutes. Not an eternity, but a wonderful passage of time for both of us.

 

When he’d finished this time, and pulled his cock out, I felt limp from exhaustion. Kay did her duty again, cleaning us both of our love juices. I had just received the most amazingly wonderful orgasm from him that could remember. This was the grand mal of sexual experiences, something very, very seldom experienced in a woman or girl. If only it could be like that every time.

 

I was still convulsing on their bed, so after Kay had cleaned Jon who got up going to take his shower, she moved on to me very quickly, holding me and hugging me very close trying ever so hard to calm me down from what she knew was my most wonderful orgasm.

 

A couple of days later, while JJ was again in the nursery/daycare, on our third time with each other, Jon only fucked Kay and me once each, but did finger fuck us both two times each, and ate our pussies twice. Kay and I both gave him several blowjobs. After spending some time wallowing in pleasure, we took showers and went to get JJ out of daycare. After Jon went down to get JJ, they returned where Kay had ordered us some pizzas. After eating, JJ and I went back to my room where we played until his bedtime.

 

Judging by some of the noises I could hear, Jon and Kay took this time for some more sex before finally going to bed for the evening.

 

Next morning, we all took a boat tour to one of the other Islands which was an all-day excursion, returning late that evening. It would probably have been better had we put JJ in daycare for this trip as I’m sure we would have enjoyed it much better on our own. JJ did, however, enjoy the boat trip going over and for about two hours on the Island and aboard the tour bus, but after we had lunch he was tired so after a fairly full day on the Island, he was just getting over-exhausted. Neither Kay nor I could do anything to get him to take a nap, as hard as we both tried.

 

When we finally arrived back at the hotel very late, I took him to our room putting on his pajamas and lying down on my bed with him beside me and he finally calmed down enough to go to sleep. I was then able to put him over into his bed. Kay came in so she could be with him while I took a quick shower and got ready for bed. As I returned from my shower he was still soundly asleep, so Kay was able to go back in with Jon who was already totally wiped out. I lay down on my bed and went immediately to sleep.

 

The next morning, we once again went down for breakfast before doing some things around the hotel that JJ wanted to do. Later, when he got tired, I took him back to our room where it was quiet so he went to bed and took a nap while I sat reading and logging onto my computer to send some e-mails.

 

Jon and Kay stayed on the beach for a few hours and then came back up to their room later taking showers so they could spend that evening just going out to a nightclub for some drinks and dancing; a time just for the two of them so they could be alone and enjoy each other’s company. Since JJ was in his bed sleeping in my room, I took a little time for just me after JJ went to sleep for the night. I read, played some games on the computer, and watched an old movie on TV.

 

The next night, as our holiday was drawing to a close, I once again went into Jon and Kay’s room. I started by giving Jon a blowjob that left him moaning loudly and by then, both Kay and I were as horny as hell. She and I began fingering each other, hugging, kissing, massaging, rubbing, caressing, and bringing each other to some overwhelming and wonderful orgasms. Jon was still high as a kite after just having his cock given the experience of a lifetime, by none other than little ole me. Kay was utterly shocked that I’d be able to pull something like that off but she and I continued pleasing each other for another hour or so while Jon lay there spent and moaning.

 

Kay and I finished up then and decided we’d just both go on to bed so I went back to my room.

 

The next morning, while Kay was taking her shower, Jon came into my room asking me if we could have sex together while Kay was bathing. I ask if Kay would object to him being in here with me alone and fucking me without her in there watching. He said, she wouldn’t object and he’d take care of her later.

 

I was not really sure we should do this but I was just so horny that I let him have me without a pause. He was thrusting in and out while I moaned in sheer delight as my pussy throbbed while he was inside me. Kay finished her shower then came into my room and said, “Well, I see you two just couldn’t wait ‘til I finished my shower - huh!”

 

She then laughed, so we knew she wasn’t mad, but maybe just a little hurt or disappointed that Jon had gone ahead and fucked me without her in there with us. Jon finished up on me then told Kay that he’d get her shortly because he was sorry that he just couldn’t wait and that it would never happen again. He did fuck Kay a little later so she received a wonderful seeing too that morning. After we all got dressed, we went down to the dining hall for breakfast before some more sightseeing.

 

For the remainder of the time we were there, we did quite a few things together. We only had sex together one more time when Kay once again put JJ in the nursery/daycare so we’d have another day to get into a romp together for a final time.

 

The last time we all got together, Jon fucked both our pussies a couple of fantastic times each and I’m not sure how many orgasms Kay actually received from him, but for me, my first fucking from his hard cock brought me to three fantastic orgasms, not to mention several rippling effects in there too. On my second time with his hard cock inside me, I again managed three orgasms.

 

Both fairly exhausted, Kay and I gently enjoyed some girl-girl action giving and receiving pleasure that only girls seem to know how to do.

 

We all returned home after this glorious trip to the magic isles where intrigue abounds, and believe me it was an adventure I’ll not ever forget. All three of these people are wonderful and a splendid family to know as I still do. On our flight back, Jon slept almost all the way back from Honolulu to Los Angeles, completely exhausted from having kept two gals sexually satisfied. Which, by the way, he did!

 

This saga has been one of my experiences as a babysitter, which are some of my most memorable experiences. It has brought me to the realization that time only stands still in our memories and as long as we remember them, they’ll never get lost. Now that I look back on all my many wonderful adventures in babysitting for a wonderful couple over the years, I don’t think I’d want anything to be any different, and as for their wonderful little man, JJ, who is now a teen, he is still very much like my own little brother as he always will be to me.

 

My message is always to enjoy your time, never pass up an opportunity with someone or something that might bring you great and wonderful memories.

 

Goodbye and good luck all!

 

Amy

Published 
Written by KJessica
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments