Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

An Experience NO Girl Should Ever Pass-up

"So that’s what an orgasm is all about…"

51
45 Comments 45
22.4k Views 22.4k
1.6k words 1.6k words

Every other weekend I used to go over to my grandparents’ house to cut their lawn. On one visit, I was upset and quite depressed having just broken up with my boyfriend. I was cutting the lawn when their neighbor waived as he usual did. I was in a rotten mood and felt as if I hated all men.

After I’d finished and burned off some adrenaline, I felt more relaxed. The exercise was a good stress reliever. I felt awfully rude, so I went to apologize for not waving back. He opened his door and I began to apologize, but he exclaimed that he’d just thought I hadn’t seen him.

He had a glass of water in his hand and offered me some. We walked over to some shade and sat in garden chairs and I eventually told him what had happened.

“Well, don't feel so bad,” he said, “it happens to all of us and that’s why I am still single.”

We traded war stories for a while and I realized how easy-going he was.

About a month later, I had just finished mowing the lawn and was looking up at his house when I saw him and went to talk a little more. He was much older than me, but I enjoyed his mature advice. It was hot and I was soaked in my sweats that day. We sat in the shade again enjoying a cool drink but still sweating up a storm. I followed him inside for a refill.

The AC was on and I felt it hit me instantly. He looked at me with a big smile as he handed me a fresh drink. I suddenly realized that my nipples were poking out since I wasn’t wearing a bra that day because of the heat. I was a perky 36-C and very, very perky at that moment thanks to the sweaty wet fabric and the sudden cold temperature.

I tried to cross my arms after a chuckle and he cracked a joke in order to try and remove the tension in the air. I don't think it worked, but I guess we felt the same about the situation and we wound up kissing. We just looked at each other, pause, and then, like magnets, our lips joined in a kiss. Then we were all over each other and he literally picked me up and carried me into his bedroom, where he said, and “Let’s both take a shower to cool off.” Great chat-up line.

We were both sweaty so I agreed, feeling pretty sure where this was headed. I was very nervous as we stripped and oh, WOW, as he pulled off his pants, his full erection bobbed into view. I was now certain where this was headed.

I'd had sex with my boyfriend a few times but it was always in the dark so I didn’t get to see him, but could only feel him inside me when we did have sex. It was always very fast, really more self-serving for him and not so much of me.

We moved to the shower and this was my first real nude experience in the light. I couldn’t help but stare at his manhood, marveling at the wonder of it, proud, erect and glistening from the water in the shower. My mouth was watering.

We kissed as he felt me all over and we lathered each other up.  Mmm WOW, slippery soap all over me as he washed every inch of my trembling body.

I wanted to wash him in return and with great concentration, I made my way to his shaft and balls. They were so nice and slippery as I washed him trying not to make him cum, knowing how fast my ex would have ejaculated had I done the same to him.

“It’s ok,” he said, guiding me to continue and I delighted in playing with his cock, so stiff and with the soap smooth and slippery. WOW again. I continued rubbing up and down on his shaft as we continued kissing.

Before it went too far, we rinsed and dried off, still locked in kissing as we stumbled to his bed. After some more deep long passionate kissing, he slowly moved down my body, focusing momentarily on my breasts during his journey, and then down to the cleft between my legs.

It was his turn to say, “Oh! WOW!”

Suddenly I was aware that I had a larger than normal clit compared to some of my girlfriends. I was just about to panic when he reassured me and said how much he loved it, and then started to kiss me there.

StarsBDSM
Online Now!
Lush Cams
StarsBDSM

He licked me and parted my lips forcing the tip out and sucked so gently.

I was squirming in sheer delight when an electrifying charge ran through my body from head to toe. My muscles tensed up all over and I couldn’t stop bucking. I was seeing stars as he continued and I begged him to stop.

He stopped. I caught my breath. I realized I had just experienced my first real orgasm. It was unbelievable and beyond anything that I had expected or heard about from my friends.

“Again?” he asked.

“Yes, oh please yes, don’t stop.” He started again to suck, kiss, rub, lick and tease my clit, but I asked him just to suck on it again. Watching him as he took my clit in like a vacuum with deep suction as his tongue licked it and with a long deep stroke, the pressure set me off once again. He kept sucking as I continued with a rolling orgasm, my pussy pushed up to his mouth, until my bottom sank to the bed and he knew I needed time to recover.

I was faint and a little dizzy as he came up to kiss me, the sweet taste of my juices on his mouth. I felt him trying to enter me but I asked him to stop.

He looked worried; probably concerned that he wouldn’t get his release. “I can get a condom but I promise I won't cum inside you,” he said, trying to reassure me.

“Oh no, I want to watch!” I giggled back. I scooted to the side and parted my legs wide spreading opens my pussy lips, just as I do when I masturbate. I always like to look at myself by sitting up with my legs spread wide apart as play, imagining that my fingers or a dildo are the real things. My fantasy was about to be fulfilled. I was there watching as he positioned his erection and then started to enter me.

“Slowly!” I said, “I want to savor this.” It was so much better than my fingers and I watched intently as he slowly pushed inside me, going in between my legs which were wide apart as far as I could get them. My cunt was aching for him to part them with his erect cock.

And then, there he was, his mushroom head between my swollen lips, entering me. I was shaking with desire, and more and more I felt him as I watched him as he slid in ever so slowly. I was so wet that he slid in with ease and it was better than I had dared to think. We kissed after he had fully entered me, and I had to tear my eyes away from watching my pussy swallowing all of him.

He stayed deep inside me, holding it in as we kissed. I could feel his hard cock twitching inside me as if it knew what was to come. He started to withdraw and then push back in again. As we kissed, we both looked at each other and our bodies worked together as we continued to screw

He understood immediately when I started to rub my clit that I wanted to make myself cum while he was still inside me. His thrusts slowed as he let me enjoy my cum, and my orgasms took on a new meaning with a good hard cock deep inside. My muscles tensed around him, and the contractions of my orgasm were what he needed and I heard him grunt as I came, telling me how good it all felt.

Finally, he said he could not stand it anymore he needed to ejaculate. A nod from me was all it took, and he started to increase his speed, triggering another orgasm in me as he quickly pulled out, making a wonderful mess all over me with jet after jet of his wonderful cum over my stomach and even reaching my breasts.

After some more cuddling, I had to leave. All week I was in La-La Land, still on the high from my new experience.

After that day, I used to go over early to his house and we’d make out in the bedroom before going at it like rabbits for hours. And then, then I’d go to my grandparents and cut their lawn to avoid suspicion.

He was too old for me to date, and my parents would have had a fit, but I kept seeing him for sex at every chance I got while I was still living at home.

Even after all this time, he is still the best fuck I’ve ever had. That hasn’t stopped me trying to find something even better. He must be out there, somewhere. I’ll keep working hard at it.

 

 

Published 
Written by KJessica
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments