Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Another Story About My First Girlfriend And Our Second Visit To Yorkshire - Part 3

"Steve 'up's' the game for June"

48
16 Comments 16
3.5k Views 3.5k
3.1k words 3.1k words

And like this, the group blow-bang by June began. All five men stood around her closely, each holding his hard cock towards her young face as she began sucking each of them one by one, using her hands to stroke the cocks on either side of her.

‘This was what she did last time, Tim,’ I said, ’It was fantastic.’

Tim was watching, his eyes wide and he said, ‘Holy fuck, she is incredible, I had no idea your June was into this, mate.’

June steadied herself by parting her legs a little as she got into her rhythm of sucking the group of cocks around her. She would suck and lick each one for a few minutes, before shuffling around on the carpet, and straight onto the next cock. Always using her hands to stroke the cocks on either side of her.

She started with Steve’s cock first, him being the first of the group to approach June on that fateful day in The Tavern. ‘Oh god yes, baby girl, you beautiful little slut,’ said Steve.

When she moved on to Mick, he said, ‘That's it, you dirty little girl, suck all our cocks baby, they are all for you tonight.’

Next in line was Paul, who ran his fingers through June's blonde hair as she devoured his cock.

‘Oh, June baby, you dirty little slut, that's it, use that mouth for what it’s made for,’ he said.

Moving on to Ray and him saying similar filthy words as June sucked him deeply.

‘Does she like all the dirty talk and the names, Mark?’ Tim asked me quietly.

‘Oh yes, I think she does,’ I whispered back.

After June had sucked Ray for a while, next in line was Martin, his cock now massively hard, I looked at it and thought she would never get it into her mouth, let alone inside her pussy.

June stared at Martins' cock, looked up at him, and smiled. He then took her head in his huge hands and guided her mouth onto his huge black cock, June's very first black one.

She opened her mouth slowly and began taking him inside, we all looked on in amazement, the other four guys were watching keenly as well.

Inch by inch, June took Martin inside her mouth, opening her lips wider now and tipping her head back as he slowly slid inside her mouth.

It looked almost comical, his cock was longer than her head, yet still, she soldiered on so to speak.

I could hear her spluttering a little and gurgle in the back of her throat, obviously trying to take this enormous member down her throat.

June began bobbing her pretty head up and down on Martins's cock as best she could, not quite taking all of him, but nearly when suddenly Martin grabbed her head firmly and thrust himself deeper inside her throat. She struggled and patted his thighs with her hands, unable to speak of course.

Martin was having none of it and held her head tightly now as he face fucked her hard.

’Stop struggling you little slut and take this down your teenage throat,’ Martin said.

Eventually, she stopped struggling, placing her hands on Martins's tummy, and let him face fuck her hard. The noises she made were incredible however, she made these soft little animal-like grunts and gurgles as he pummelled her throat with his cock.

After Martin had enjoyed doing this, he pulled her off his cock, leaning down he said to her, ‘Good girl, I’ll be doing that again later on tonight and expect you to swallow my first load down your throat baby girl.’

I glanced next to me and then, saw Tim with his cock out and in his hand. He was stroking it slowly while he watched Martin face fucked June.

‘Sorry, mate, I couldn’t help myself,’ he said. ‘Watching that is just too much.’

I laughed and said, ‘It’s ok, I will be joining you in a second.’

June then continued her group blow-bang, sucking the other guys in turn, one by one, still stroking the cocks on either side of her with her hands.

After around forty minutes of continued cock- sucking, the guys told June they were ready to fuck her now. She was lifted and placed on the bed. The five of them then climbed onto the bed with her.

For the next two hours, the five men gang-fucked my girlfriend. This time they were relentless with her, perhaps knowing she was less nervous, or that it was not the first time, or because Martin was taking part, I had no idea. They were rougher with her, more forceful and more dominant, which was a massive turn-on to witness.

As the gang-bang progressed, both Tim and I, could not help but take our cocks in hand, stroking as we watched this incredible sight unfold.

This time, perhaps due to June having a little more experience, the men fucked her three at a time almost throughout. With each of them fucking her pussy, ass, and mouth at the same time. Once Steve had applied plenty of lube, June appeared to take them deep inside her bum with ease and it wasn't long before she was being spit-roasted, three holes at once, hard and balls-deep.

They pulled her around like a rag-doll, yet she didn’t resist or protest. It seemed her newfound role, or kink, in being gang-fucked this way, was indeed addictive for her now, as Steve and Mick had indicated, and watching her transformation’ was something special.

The five men continued fucking June in every way five men could. The first to use her ass was Steve, he had used plenty of lube on both his cock and inside June’s bum, and given how wet she had been throughout the evening, he entered her ass with ease. June did let out a little gasp as he first slid all the way inside, but I could see she was very relaxed by now and after arching her back and parting her legs a little more, he was able to fuck her balls deep soon afterward.

After Steve, it was Mick’s turn to enjoy June’s bum, so they swapped places, Steve, now fucking her mouth, as last time, straight from being inside her ass, Mick took his place and began enjoying June’s now relaxed and fully open asshole.

Then it was Martin’s turn to fuck her. As he entered her pussy that first time, Tim and I, watched her face closely. Inch by inch, he slide deeper inside a now open, relaxed, and willing June. However the look on her face and her gasp of, ‘Oh shit, oh my god, fuck,’ told us he was stretching her to a limit she had not experienced before.

‘That's it, baby girl, you open up that sweet teen pussy for your first black cock,’ he said, ‘I have plenty of cum to fill you with later girl, have no fear.’

He was lying on his back, with June astride him. She faced Tim and I, which meant we could watch her expression closely, as Martin entered her cunt.

After some more gentle pushing, he finally went all the way inside her body and began bouncing her up and down on his cock. The other guys all held her by her arms, all smiling at her as she was impaled on Martin’s incredible cock.

Once she was comfortable, Martin fucked her harder and harder, bouncing her young body on his cock. The others were still holding up upright, but she had a cock in each hand and was being kissed by them in turn.

Martin said, ‘Wait until you feel me deep inside your tight little ass, baby doll, that's yet to come.’

By this point, Tim and I were dumbstruck at watching the scene in front of us. We each stroked our own cocks as my June was fucked and fucked, by the five men.

After a while, some words were exchanged between the men, and June was lifted off the bed and placed back down on the floor, on her knees. The five men then all surrounded her once more, she looked up at them, wondering what they wanted her to do I suspected.

‘June, baby, we have decided we want our first eruptions to be inside your mouth and over your pretty face, so another blow-bang will be required I think,’ said Steve.

And so she began sucking each of the men once again, going round and round on each of them, again using her tiny hands to stroke the cocks either seaside of her.

The first to cum was Ray, he gasped out loud, keeping his cock deep inside June’s mouth as he ejaculated.

‘Oh fuck, yes,’ he said, gripping the back of her head as he came inside her mouth. I could see her throat working as she swallowed his spunk. He pulled out and before June could even take a breath, Paul had taken Ray’s place and pushed his bulging cock inside her mouth.

sarah_lanne
Online Now!
Lush Cams
sarah_lanne

Within minutes, he too was cumming, and told her out loud that he was by saying, ‘Swallow my load, June like a good little slut.’

As Ray had done, Paul kept his cock firmly inside June’s mouth, holding her hair tightly as he came. As before I could see her swallowing his cum down her throat.

Paul was followed by Mick, who face-fucked her furiously, gripping her head as he pummelled her mouth, making her deep-throat him with each thrust. However as he was about to cum, he pulled out quickly and came hard over her face, the spurts of his cum were thick and white and they coated her face lengthwise in long rope-like strands.

Mick moved backward, panting he said, ‘Holy fuck, that was fantastic, June, you dirty little girl.’

When it was Steve’s turn, Martin joined him and they both stood over June, still kneeling and breathing hard on the floor. Her face was coated with Mick’s long thick ropes of spunk, it dripped from her mouth, nose, and eyelashes. She even had blobs of cum in her blonde hair. She looked amazing!

Steve and Martin both looked down at her, Steve said, ‘Good girl, June, now it’s our turn.’

They both made June, suck each of their cocks once more, she switched between them both, using her hands at the same time to stroke them. When it was time for them to cum, they both took their cocks in their hands and told June to lean back and keep her mouth open. Watching her obeying their requests so willingly now, was a sight to behold. She was now literally under the spell of these men, all of whom, were more than old enough to be her father.

As I looked at her, naked apart from her black high heels, leaning back, waiting for Steve and Martin to cum, she had never looked sexier. Her face still bared the loads from the other three guys yet here she was craving two more. It was fantastic to witness!

Steve and Martin told her they were about to cum, so they both moved to the side of her, just a little. Martin was first and he sprayed his copious cum load across June's face from one side, almost on cue, Steve did the same from the other side, so both men sort of crisscrossed their eruptions, so as to cover her face liberally with sperm.

I had never seen two guys cum so heavily, their spurts rained down across June's gorgeous face and hair, thick white ropes of cum in around six or more spurts each. Some went into her open mouth, which she submissively swallowed.

She was now dripping in five loads of cum, the first from her group of admirers. Tim beside me, still stroking his cock and with his eyes wide, said, ‘That was fucking too much, incredible, June.’

We all had a short break and though June asked if she could go and clean herself up a little, the general view from the men was that they wanted her to stay as she was for the rest of the evening with them. She agreed of course, and Tim and I, as well as the five men all, drank in the vision before us of June, naked and with her face and hair now dripping with sperm.

After our break, for the remainder of the evening, Steve told June, that they all wanted to fuck her airtight, by this, he meant she would have all five guys' cocks working on her at the same time. My heart skipped a beat at hearing Steve’s words then, and Tim and I, just listened in silence as all five guys expressed a similar view as Steve.

June was then helped back onto the bed, and the men all surrounded her and climbed on beside her.

For the next hour, the five men fucked June together in every way possible. She was made air-tight throughout, with one of them inside her pussy, mouth, and ass for the duration. She also had a cock in each hand while they fucked her.

For Tim and myself, watching this was beyond anything so far. The men rotated around her on the bed, switching from her hands to her pussy, to her ass, and then to her mouth. The order of which always seemed to be the same. Hands to pussy, to ass, and then to her mouth. Dirty and taboo of course, but erotic beyond imagination.

However, what really tipped the balance was watching her take Martin inside her bum for the first time. The other guys had already enjoyed her this way many times up to this point, so I assumed June would be relaxed enough for Martin’s onslaught on her ass. Nevertheless, he proceeded slowly and gently at first, having pre-lubed his cock and applied additional lube to June’s ass.

Her face was picture-perfect though, as he slowly slid his enormous cock inside my girlfriend's small bum. His eyes went wide, and she gasped loud and long, at first she stopped him going all the way in, saying, ‘Oh god, stop, I can't take any more, Martin.’

‘Yes, you can baby girl, just relax some more and I’ll go gentle at first,’ he replied. It appeared, June was trying her best to do as Martin asked, and relax more for him, he slowly pushed ever-deeper inside her ass, and her gasps and cries continued, but eventually, she managed to take him inside her.

June let out a huge sigh and began breathing hard as Martin began fucking her ass properly now, he would pull almost completely out of her, then slide back in, balls-deep, increasing his pace after a time. As this was happening, one of the others guys would be under her, fucking her pussy, with another in front of her fucking her mouth, while she used her hands to stroke the other two guys.

And this is how June was used by the five men from this point onwards, her grunts and gasps could only be heard now once one of the guys had pulled out of her mouth, if only briefly, before another offered his cock to her open mouth.

Pretty soon, I badly needed to cum, and so did Tim he told me, so we both continued stroking our cocks and eventually could not hold back any longer.

Steve saw this and said, ‘Don't worry about cumming on the floor guys, that just tells us you are enjoying watching us as much as we are enjoying fucking her.’

After nearly an hour of solid group fucking, the guys said they wanted to cum once again. Paul and Ray both came inside June’s ass, but Steve, Mick, and especially Martin said they very much wanted to fill her pussy with their second loads.

The three guys then flipped June over onto her back, Steve then began fucking her pussy hard, and soon announced he was about to cum. He cried out and came inside June, as Ray and Paul, held her arms above her head. She looked totally submissive like this and watching her was beyond anything I had ever imagined.

After Steve pulled out, Mick quickly took his place, and soon after he too said he was cumming, he arched his head back, as he erupted inside June’s young body.

Then finally it was Martin’s turn, he lifted her legs up over his shoulders as he pounded hard into her teenage cunt. When he was about to cum he said, ‘Who knows baby girl, maybe I will give you a nice little brown baby at the end of this.’

My eyes widened at hearing his words, and I looked at June, who had her mouth open and she was staring right at him as he spoke.

He cried out as his pent-up orgasm exploded inside June’s unprotected pussy, thrusting his hips hard with each pulse of his climax.

He collapsed on top of Junes outstretched body, breathing hard, as Steve said, ‘Now you see why we wanted you to keep off the pill, June darling!’

June lay there, bathing in the reverie of her submission to the group, her eyes wide as she listened to Steve’s words. The cum loads from the three men now poured out of her used pussy.

Afterward, we all sat drinking coffee, June lay exhausted on the bed, still naked apart from her heels, her face and hair still bared the now-dried- cum, from earlier in the evening.

Before we said our goodbyes, Steve and the other four guys all thanked me and especially June. They helped her get dressed and each kissed her hand, telling me how much they all enjoyed her during the gang-bang.

Steve then said, ‘Be honest with yourself, Mark, how much of a turn-on would it be for you if June missed her next period?’

‘I would say, a huge turn-on, for you both, Mark,’ added Martin, ‘Fingers crossed you find out the good news in time.’

‘I couldn’t agree more, Mark,’ said Mick.

I couldn’t speak, and simply opened my mouth to form words, yet none would emerge!

Published 
Written by Lazycalm56
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments