Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Another Story About My First Girlfriend And Our Second Visit To Yorkshire - Part 1

"It seems Steve and Co. were right about her"

49
16 Comments 16
2.7k Views 2.7k
2.1k words 2.1k words

The events I write about here follow on from a few weeks after June and I spent the evening with Steve and his three older friends at his grand house in Yorkshire. Those of you familiar with that story will know what happened of course and should remember Steve asking me to return to Yorkshire soon with the lovely June, for a repeat session with himself and the guys.

After that night, June and I returned to London, both full of erotic memories of her first gang-bang with the guys. She told me how much she enjoyed herself and how she loved being their ‘plaything’ for the evening at Steve's lovely house. We spoke at length about how much of a turn-on it was for us both, me equally as much as her and she confessed that she wanted to experience this again soon.

Steve and the guys had made us both promise to return to Yorkshire soon, so we made plans to do so around a month after that incredible evening.

Those readers familiar with my other story will be fully aware of June’s age at the time, but for those reading for the first time, she had recently turned eighteen years old.

Upon returning to London, I phoned Steve within a few days on June’s instructions. He was overjoyed of course and said he would be telling the others that day about our plans to drive back up to Yorkshire soon.

He said, ‘Mark, this is wonderful news, and so soon after our last evening with June.’

’She suggested it, Steve, and asked me to contact you today,’ I said.

Steve said, ‘Remember what I told her? Once she has experienced a proper gang-bang from guys like us who know how to enjoy a teenage girl this way, she will want it again and again, Mark, make no mistake.’

‘I would like to introduce another of my long-time friends to June this time if that's ok with you, Mark?’ he asked.

I mentioned this to June who asked me to find out more from Steve about his other friend.

‘His name is Martin, he is a little older than me at fifty-eight, but adores young teenage girls who are submissive and willing to be gang-banged this way,’ he replied. He added, ‘I have shared some photos of June with him, and he cannot wait to meet her.’

‘Thank you, Steve, will he want the same as the four of you with June?’ I asked.

‘Most certainly yes, Mark,’ replied Steve, ‘How keen is June for a repeat session with us all, Mark?’

I replied, ‘She is very keen as she really enjoyed what you all did to her that night, Steve.’

‘That's fantastic to hear, Mark, and we will make the next session even more enjoyable for your lovely girlfriend, I promise you,' he said.

‘I’ll pass that on to June, Steve,’ I said.

‘I have a couple of nice surprises planned for her as well this time,’ he added, ‘Please don’t tell her that, Mark.’

I agreed with Steve that I would not mention this to June.

‘Mark, I take it June is still not on the pill?’ he asked.

Gingerly I replied, ‘Erm, that's correct, Steve, she is not on the pill yet.’

Steve quickly replied by saying, Mark, that's so wonderful to hear, please ensure she does not begin taking birth pills before you visit us up here in Yorkshire.’

‘Ok, Steve, erm, yes of course.’ I replied, as the last time June not being on the pill had come up in conversation with Steve, I was not sure what else to say to this.

‘Put her on the phone now please can you?’ he asked.

I passed the phone to June, then she and Steve began chatting about our planned return to Yorkshire. I couldn’t hear what was being said, but June giggled a fair bit and said ‘Yes’ and ‘ok sure’ to Steve a few times. June ended the call by saying, ‘Ok, I agree.’

I asked her what Steve had wanted her to agree to, and she said, ‘He wanted me to agree to him introducing another of his friends this time, a guy called Martin, also when I asked what they might want me to wear, Steve said that same chiffon dress with the same heels as last time.’

‘Oh wow!’ I said, ‘They must have really loved you in that dress I think, you do look amazing in it,’ I added.

She added, that Steve was most insistent with her that she remained off the birth pill before the planned trip up north, and told me she had agreed with Steve that she had no plans to start taking the pill yet.

‘I told him the same,’ I said, ‘He seems quite hung up about you keeping off the pill doesn’t he darling?’

June replied, ‘Steve said that he and the guys only want me that way, Mark, so I have agreed to what they want.’

I asked her if she was excited about us going back up to visit Steve and his friends for another evening with them at his house. June replied, ‘Yes, very, now I know how much you enjoyed watching it as well, Mark, I very much want us to go again.’

‘Oh I loved watching you with Steve and the guys, darling, you were incredible,’ I said, ‘We should contact, Tim and ask if he would still like to come with us, ‘ I asked her.

‘Yes, we should,’ she replied.

The next day I phoned Tim and told him all about our plans and the weekend in Yorkshire ahead. Of course, as I suspected, he was very keen and said he would love to come with us.

We arranged to drive up to Yorkshire for a weekend in three weeks. This time, June and I booked ourselves into a small bed- and breakfast guest house, with an extra room for Tim. We did this to not draw any odd questions from June’s brother, as this would be only a short time after we had stayed with him in Todmorden.

The weekend eventually arrived, and Tim and I loaded our overnight bags into my car, very early on a Saturday morning. The three of us then began the long drive to Yorkshire.

ArinaGail
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ArinaGail

Before we left, I called Steve one last time, telling him about Tim coming with us and that we were all packed and about to leave London.

‘Drive safely, Mark, and it’s all good about your friend, Tim coming. I am sure he will enjoy watching as much as we know you will,’ he added, ‘I have contacted the guys again, Martin included and everyone will be here for June on Saturday evening at The Tavern at around 8 pm, Mark’.

‘I can’t tell you how much we are all looking forward to enjoying the lovely June together, once more, Mark and we have all been abstaining these past three weeks, just for her.’

‘I will tell her that, Steve,’ I replied, my heart racing in my chest at hearing his words.

After a few hours we arrived in Yorkshire, the drive was uneventful and the weather was still amazing for late summer that year, especially in Yorkshire. An hour later we were all booked into our little guest house, which was charming. It had that lovely old-world vibe about it that English guest houses manage to create so well. After a nice dinner, the three of us then went back to June and my room, where Tim and I sat drinking Coffee, while June got herself ready for the evening at Steve’s house.

While she got herself dressed, Tim and I spoke more about the evening ahead and he asked me more about June’s gang-bang with Steve and the others last time. As I told him more details, his eyes lit up and he said, ‘It must have been incredible, Mark, I have to admit I can't wait for tonight.’

‘It was, Tim and I am with you on that point. ‘I replied.

Around an hour later, June emerged from the bedroom. She looked as she had done last time, sensational!

She was wearing the same black and pink flower-patterned chiffon dress, that she had worn that day only a few weeks ago, and the same black suede high heels with ankle straps. Her hair looked gorgeous and she had styled it in the same short wavy style she had for Steve and the guys last time. Her makeup was impeccable, and her lips looked glossy and were a sexy shade of dark pink. She added some silver hooped earrings and a matching necklace as jewellery.

‘Anything under the dress tonight, darling?’ I asked her.

June sheepishly smiled and said, ‘Of course not, Steve was very clear about that, as he was last time, Mark.’

‘They are all going to love you tonight, my love,’ I said. Tim said similar, and after June had some Coffee and touched up her lipstick, she applied some perfume and said she was ready.

‘Feeling nervous?’ I asked her.

‘A little, yes, but not like last time,’ she replied.

We had arranged to meet Steve, and the others at The Tavern on Stoodley Pike for drinks first, before we all headed to Steve’s house for the remainder of the evening. So the three of us grabbed what we needed, stepped out of our guest room, then out to my waiting car to make the short trip up the mountain and on toward the Tavern Inn. After around half an hour of driving, we reached the crest of the mountain, and the lights of the pub came into view. I parked my car near Steve’s Range Rover, which I recognised. He had parked away from the main entrance under a bright overhead light and there was another car next to his which I also recognised from our visit to his house that first time.

Tim and I got out, followed by June, who couldn’t help giving us both a big flash of her legs as the short flimsy little dress had ridden high up her wonderful legs. She stood there, her clutch bag in her hand, the breeze teasing the dress hem tantalisingly.

I took her hand in mind, and with Tim on the other side of her, we all walked towards the entrance to the Inn.

Upon entering the pub, I spotted Steve, Mick, and the other two guys by the bar. They waved at us and we all walked over to say hello. Tim introduced himself to the men who all shook hands with him and then with me. All their eyes were of course focused on June, who smiled and said hello as each of the guys took her delicate hand and kissed it one at a time.

Steve spoke first, and said, ‘You look stunning, June, totally stunning.’

‘Thank you, Steve,’ she replied, blushing slightly.

Mick said, ‘I second that, baby girl, I, for one can’t get enough of you in that sexy little dress.’

Paul and Ray also complimented June on how she looked, the men all looked her up and down and Ray let out a low wolf whistle, saying, ‘Those legs of yours, baby doll, should carry a health warning.’

June laughed and thanked them both, Steve leaned closer to her ear, then said softly, ‘Nothing under it as we requested I hope?’

June, still blushing said, ‘Nothing at all, Steve, I kept my promise.’

‘Good girl,’ he said.

Steve bought a round of drinks for the three of us and another for himself. He then took June’s hand pulling her closer in between himself and the other men.

‘We have a little surprise for you tonight baby girl,’ he said.

June was about to say something when suddenly a shape appeared from behind where Mick stood, I looked towards the movement to see a huge guy standing there.

‘This is our mate, Martin, and he will be joining in the fun with us all later tonight, June,’ said Steve.

As Mick stepped to the side, I caught my first view of Martin, he was huge, at least six-feet-six tall, and built like a rugby player. His size, however, was not the most noticeable thing about him. What was immediately apparent was, that he was black. Martin leaned closer into the group and took June’s little hand, then said, ‘So this is the naughty little teenager I have heard all about then.

He kissed June’s hand, then added, ‘You are a gorgeous little girl, and I am so looking forward to joining in with the others later on with sharing your hot little body sweetheart.’

Published 
Written by Lazycalm56
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments