Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Quiet Weekend At The Cabin

"A quiet role play weekend for two becomes something else entirely..."

32
14 Comments 14
8.0k Views 8.0k
3.0k words 3.0k words

Author's Notes

"This story was told to me by a couple of friends of mine, Rob and Lisa. They are a couple, and a very loving couple at that, who've told me other short stories in the past about the things they get up to. <p> [ADVERT] </p>However, this time I wrote it all down as Rob described it to me, and with their blessing here it is below, for you to enjoy."

Last weekend Lisa and I had plans for a quiet weekend away from our home, at our cabin some miles out of town in the woods, but little did she know that I'd been talking to our friend Heather. Heather and Tom are two of our closest friends, and she and I had decided to surprise my wife Lisa and Heather's husband Tom with a fantasy weekend that they'd both love and enjoy.

Lisa and I had planned a master-slave getaway as we sometimes role play and she loves it, and Heather knew that both Lisa and Tom love being helpless/used and dominated. Heather and Tom often role-play when they're alone. Lisa and I do too, but Heather and I  thought of doing it this time as a group, so that as well as adding in what fantasies they have, it would turn both of us on as well. So I took Lisa to a local craft show near where Heather and I had planned on surprising both Lisa and Tom by meeting up.

Only Heather and myself were in on the secret. Lisa had no idea of our plans, and Tom was under the impression we were letting them use our cabin for the weekend and that Lisa and I wouldn't be there. So Lisa was a bit disappointed when we all met up.

"Master," she said quietly to me, "I guess me pleasing you all weekend is off?"

"You will do as I tell you when I tell you!" I responded, but equally quietly, so that Heather and Tom couldn't hear.

Then I pressed the small button in my jeans that made her anal plug vibrate, just to remind her who's the master and who's the slave. Her eyes went funny for just a few seconds, but she loved knowing I was in control of her in public.

I had put a collar on her that was made to look more like jewellery than a slave collar, but on the back, it did have a hook that I would use later. She loved wearing it while we were out and about, and knowing that only she and I knew what it was. Meanwhile, Heather had also prepped Tom with his anal plug, as she often likes to wear a strap-on and fuck him during their role-play sessions.

Our day as two friendly couples was fun, and we all enjoyed each other's company as we have a lot in common outside the bedroom as well as in it. So after an enjoyable day together, we all went to dinner at a local tavern and had a few beers with our meal. Although our cabin was only a few miles down the road I stopped drinking after two beers and so did Heather because we were both driving. Lisa and Tom had no idea what was in store for them, and with Heather's and my encouragement they had a few more drinks, which really loosened them up, and at one point we even heard Heather talking to Tom in quite a sharp voice.

"I'm in charge and don't you forget that!"

Lisa was surprised at her tone, but I knew what was happening, and I could tell that Heather pushed the button on Tom's vibrating anal plug just then, because he began to quiver and closed his eyes.

By about eight o'clock we'd finished our meal and decided to head back to the cabin. On the way I put my hand on Lisa's leg near her inner thigh and smiled at her, letting her know she was in for a fun night. A little while later we all reached the cabin in one piece, and once inside Heather said she was going to shower as she'd fallen in the mud outside and still had mud on her pants.

Then she turned to Tom, and with a harsh note in her voice, she said, "You come with me, you need a shower too!"

They picked up their bags and headed off to their bedroom, but before she left, Heather came over and quickly whispered in my ear, "I'll knock on your door when you two can join us."

I nodded, then took Lisa's hand and said, "I think we also need to shower."

So off we went to our bedroom, and after we'd unpacked our things I told Lisa to strip down. As she did so I looked over her fantastic body and thought of how lucky I am to have her as my partner. Then I ordered her to undress me as she'd undressed herself. When she got down to just my underpants she knelt on the floor in front of me and slid them down. My cock was semi-hard by now and she was eye to eye with it.

She looked up at me with an unspoken question in her eyes.

"YOU MAY SUCK IT!" I answered.

She immediately took it into her mouth, and made energetic love to it as she always does.

I could feel my balls wanting to give it to her there and then, but I ordered her to stop.

"Only if you're a good girl will you get your cream," I said.

I made her stand, then went over to my bag to get her a surprise present, a new toy I'd bought just for her. With her standing naked apart from her butt plug which was still in place, I showed her the new toy I'd got for her. It's a remote-controlled vibrating strap-on, except this one doesn't require straps as it's L shaped. It inserts deep into her pussy and then the foot of the L extends out forwards to use on some other lucky person.

I watched her fit it into herself then I turned it on, slowly at first, but I steadily increased it's speed, and as I did so I also turned on her anal plug and then laid her on the bed. She was moaning and closing her eyes and I loved watching her enjoy it, but also I loved the feeling of having total control over her. I could see and hear that she was beginning to really enjoy the twin sensations from the two different plugs, but I had to stop it when I heard a knock on the door. It was Heather, and I knew they were ready for us.

I went to my bag and pulled out a soft silk rope. Then I bound Lisa's hands in front of her and looped the rope up through the collar I'd put on her earlier in the day. I told her to stay on the bed till I came back to get her, then I went out to the living room stark naked, to start a fire in the fireplace. The fireplace is a see-through type that can be seen from the living room and the bedroom next to it. We usually keep the bedroom side closed for privacy for our guests, but I noticed that this time it was open and I could hear and see through it.

I got the fire going, and as I warmed my body in its heat I heard Heather telling Tom, "You're going to get what you like if you do as I say."

'Hmmm!' I thought, 'What does she have planned that we hadn't talked about?'

I went back to our room and Lisa was still on the bed just where I'd left her, so I turned on the vibrators for a few minutes to tease her some more then I put a blindfold on her.

"Come with me, bitch, you're needed!" I said.

Then I helped her off the bed, still with plug and strap-on in place and she waddled along slowly, trying to keep them in as we went round to Heather and Tom's room.

When we got there I saw that candles were lit as the only illumination, and the light from them and the light of the fire were just enough to see by. It made for a cosy and intimate feeling as I looked around the room to see the light flickering on the walls. I also dimly made out that Tom was lying naked on the bed on his stomach.

He, like Lisa, was also blindfolded, his hands cuffed behind his back, his ass propped up with pillows high in the air, and his legs spread wide and bound to the sides of the bed. Low music was playing and Heather looked so sexy, her exquisite body lying naked on the bed with Tom's face between her legs. I watched as she ordered him to lick her, and telling him that if he wanted it, he'd better do as he was told. His vibrating ass plug was still in and she turned it on some, which he clearly enjoyed from the sound of his moans and the sight of his cock getting hard.

My cock was hard as hell watching all this and I told Lisa to get on her knees, then I held her blindfolded head and guided her open lips onto my throbbing cock. For the next few minutes, both Heather's and my moans, the soft music and the crackling of the fire was all that could be heard. I could tell Heather had already had at least one orgasm and she was hungrily watching Lisa's mouth on my cock, and I knew she wanted a chance to wrap her lips around it too.

EllenHope
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EllenHope

I had Lisa stand and took the bottle of lube I'd brought and lubed her fake cock. I then picked up a pair of handcuffs from Heather's side and put them around Lisa's already bound hands. Heather watched me doing this while blindfolded Tom continued to lick her. Despite the uncomfortable position he must have been in, Tom's ass was high in the air and I reached over and pulled his plug out. You could tell he was well lubed and used to getting his ass stuffed. So I guided Lisa round to get on the bed behind him and then I gently guided her new strap-on cock into his open and wanting ass.

"Use that cock bitch, fuck him good!" I told her.

Both Lisa and Tom were still blindfolded, so neither of them could see me as I turned on the vibration on Lisa's strap-on ever so lightly to add a bit more excitement for them both. Heather waited while I did this, then motioned for me to join her and I crawled in behind her on the bed. My cock slid down between her ass crack and I could tell by the way she wiggled and moved against me she wished it was in her ass instead.

So while we watched Lisa fucking Tom, I pinched and played with Heather's pert breasts and bullet-like nipples while kissing her face and neck. Meanwhile, Tom and Lisa seemed to be getting into the rhythm of the moment, as I guess Lisa realized it was his ass she was fucking and she's always wanted to try fucking a man.

"Give it to him good!" Said Heather as she still held Tom's head to her pussy, and Lisa willingly obliged.

I heard Lisa cum at least twice during the next few minutes, and the sweat rolled off her beautiful body and onto Tom's ass, where it joined with his and dripped onto the pillows below. Meanwhile, I could tell Heather had had multiple orgasms too, as the bed was now soaking wet. I was surprised to find I could also feel Tom's tongue and mouth touching the tip of my cock with each lick, which was a real turn on for me.

Heather reached up and took off Lisa's blindfold so now she could see what was really happening. Heather then lifted her leg over Tom's head and slid down to my side, then took hold of my cock and opened her wetted lips, to slide it into her mouth and onward toward her throat. She knew how much Lisa loved to watch our friend Laura suck my cock in college when we had our threesomes, and now she wanted to give Lisa some enjoyment from watching her doing the same. Heather is very talented with her mouth and no other woman has ever been able to take as much of my cock down their throat as she can.

Lisa was really loving the new sensations from the fake cock and each time she orgasmed she gripped hard onto Tom's hands to steady herself. Tom could feel what was going on with her, and as she made love to his ass he thoroughly enjoyed the sensations as well. Heather's mouth felt really good on my cock, but she wanted to give Lisa another fantasy she's always wanted, so she moved off me and guided my cock into Tom's mouth. She told him that since he had done as he was told she'd reward him with what he loves, then she held his head up slightly and pushed his mouth deep onto my rock hard cock, and slowly made him go deep and back out again.

"Suck harder if you want his cream!" She told him.

Damn! It felt so good, and I really wanted to give it to him too, but I also wanted to save it for Lisa (one of Lisa's fantasies has always been to watch another guy go down on me!). I was so close, but I made him stop. Then I lay there with my cock against his face as Lisa climaxed for yet another time.

So there I was, my cock as hard as granite, and now I had pre-cum leaking from the eye, but somehow I was able to keep from blowing my load in Tom's mouth, and instead, I saved it all for Lisa. She was now so exhausted she fell onto Tom, making him topple onto my cock. So Heather reached down and unlocked the cuffs from Lisa, and then freed Tom's hands, that were still cuffed behind him. She then got up and untied his ankles from the bed and rolled him over onto his back.

I got up and carried Lisa over to a soft chair and laid her on her back. With her hands still tied and in front of her, I carefully removed her strap-on cock and butt plug. Her pussy was soaking wet and dripping from all the orgasms she'd had, and now she was exhausted and running with sweat as I licked her face and neck.

Meanwhile Heather had Tom on his back, his legs spread high in the air, and she'd put on a strap-on to fuck his ass even more. She was telling him what a good whore he was and because of this, she was going to let him cum. Then as she slid her strap-on in and out of his ass she lubed his cock and began stroking him very slowly.

Lisa looked so good in my arms, but exhausted, and I was just going to hold her as she came down from all the orgasms she'd had, but she looked up at me with eyes pleading.

"Master, can I have one wish?" she said.

I thought she was done for the night but I guess I was wrong.

"Since you've been a good little whore what do you want?" I asked.

"Fuck my ass?" She replied.

I couldn't believe she wanted more! I had yet to blow my load for the night, but although my balls ached to empty themselves into her, I was content because I thought she was too tired to go on, and it made me a happy man to see her so tired and satisfied.

But now she'd asked me to fuck her ass, and wanting to please her as much as she'd pleased me, I lubed my straining cock and slowly eased it into her tight, and incredibly pert little ass. She moaned as the slippery shining wet head of my cock pressed in past her slowly relaxing muscle, and gently pushed on into the soft warm flesh beyond. I felt the heat of her body rising as I stroked her beautifully rounded ass cheeks, and the aromatic smell of fresh sweat mixed with the delicious smell of her body wafted up to my nostrils as she lay below me, the perfect slave to my all-powerful master.

As I continued to push my cock head further into her softly yielding flesh she suddenly pushed back against me.

"I'm yours, master, please fill me up?" She said.

With that my cock exploded and I blew my load into her ass, every last drop of it.

It felt like I shot a gallon into her, thrust after thrust I pumped my ropes of hot wet sperm into her equally hot, wet, trembling body, till my balls were dry and aching and I was truly done for the night, deep in her ass and utterly satisfied.

We stayed like that, with me still inside her, and I held her there and hugged her for what seemed like an age, then I looked over to see what Heather and Tom were doing. She steadily brought Tom to orgasm with hands and mouth and we watched as eventually, he shot his load all over his stomach and chest. Now he lay on his back on the sodden sheets, covered in a heady mix of bodily fluids and his own spreading cum, that glistened in the flickering candlelight as it slowly slid off his chest to wet the bedsheets even more.

Then Heather slowly got up, took off the strap-on, wiped some of the steaming sweat from her stunningly naked form, then found her phone and took pictures of us all. Firstly she snapped several of Tom in his glory, and then she turned the camera on Lisa and me, still joined at the hips and smiling dreamily in the soft and flickering light.

Wow, what a weekend! We won't forget that one in a hurry.

Published 
Written by BJintheUK
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments