Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Bondage Punishment

"Nicola's husband finds a suitable punishment for her infidelity."

22
10 Comments 10
11.5k Views 11.5k
2.3k words 2.3k words

It was Nicola's own fault, all down to her greed and carelessness. She knew the rules. She was allowed her own fun with her girlfriends, all with husband Ray's permission, but only allowed those men chosen and approved by Ray, and only then when he was there to share in the fun.

Then, she had been approached by a man at the gym, and sexy chat in the jacuzzi had led to her letting him drive her home. A polite invite to a cup of coffee as thanks was quickly accepted, and before she knew it, they were both naked in her bed, her and Ray's bed, and she was being fucked hard by him.

She might have got away with it, had Ray not arrived home hours before his usual time, and had caught the two of them while they were relaxing in that post-orgasmic haze that followed a really good fucking. Ray had been so calm and civilised about it, watching as the man had dressed, and then gave her an embarrassed smile before leaving rapidly, leaving her alone to face Ray.

"Tell me that you at least had the sense to make him wear a condom," Ray demanded, "you know the rules."

Oh yes, Nicola knew the rules. There were not that many of them, but the main one was that she only had other men if he was there to watch and to join in. The next major rule was that any other men had to wear condoms. Nicola nodded fearfully.

"That is something," Ray conceded, "now we need to find a suitable punishment for you."

He looked at her as she sat on the bed, legs curled beneath her, waiting for his verdict.

"Will I be spanked?" Nicola asked, "I know I deserve it. I deserve anything that you want. I am so sorry, Ray."

"I know, but are you sorry you did it, or just sorry that I caught you?" Ray asked.

Nicola had no reply and lowered her eyes, ashamed.

"This is way beyond just a spanking," he told her, "I will think of something more memorable to teach you never to do it again."

"Whatever you decide," Nicola told him, "I will gladly accept. Anything at all."

"Alright then," Ray accepted, "I will hold you to that, and I will choose when, where and what, and you will accept without question no matter what."

Nicola nodded her acceptance, glad that Ray was willing to forgive her in return for the punishment. Ray was mysteriously busy in the garage most evenings of that week, and Nicola felt certain it was something to do with her punishment.

Come Saturday evening, Ray went to her wardrobe and brought out a pair of her white shoes with heels so high she had hardly ever worn them. He then produced a small package and presented it to her.

"Your outfit for tonight, sexy darling," he stated, "nothing underneath it, naturally."

He left the room to let her change. Nicola opened the package, finding it contained a matching halter-neck top and mini skirt, both of gossamer lace, and neither of which would hide anything. Nicola realised she had been over-generous in calling it a mini-skirt. More like a micro-skirt.

Top and skirt were both fastened with ribbon, and the skirt only just covered Nicola's private parts. It was also slit completely up one side, so only the ribbon strap kept it on her. She looked at herself in the full-length mirror, adding the shoes to get a better view of her ass as the heels forced it up nicely.

She had to admit, she looked like a porn fan's wet dream. To accentuate the image, she added a faint touch of pale pink lipstick to her nipples, hoping it would not come off and stain the fabric. A few dashes of perfume and she was ready to go.

On joining Ray, they went to the garage, and Nicola went towards their two-seater sports car, which they usually used when they went out. Being so low, it meant she showed off everything she had when Ray made her wear skimpy clothing.

"No, not today, darling," Ray told her, "today we are taking the estate car."

Nicola looked at him in surprise, they rarely used the estate. She had so many American friends, she couldn't help but think of it as a station wagon. Ray's face was giving nothing away, and she quietly got into the car, feeling sure that this was connected with the threatened punishment. "Ah well," she thought, "I did agree to anything he wanted."

Ray drove out of the town, to a local beauty spot, popular in summer as a picnic area. For some reason, the lights on the site were all on, bathing the area in bright illumination. She wondered why they had come here, and when she saw several other cars parked there, her bewilderment grew.

Ray got out of the car, then opened her door for her, helping her out of the vehicle. She was led to the rear of the car, and the rear door was opened wide. Nicola saw that a mattress had been placed in the back, and there were things bolted to the sides, near the roof. As Ray helped her into the back, she saw the things were actually straps of some kind.

Once lain on the mattress, Nicola's wrists were raised and secured in the straps, leaving her arms high above her head near the sides of the roof. Then her ankles were similarly secured so that she was lying on her back, all four limbs high and spread wide.

"As you seem to enjoy random cocks without my approval, I thought the punishment should fit the crime," Ray informed her, "this is a well-known dogging site, where men come to watch, and indulge in, sex with strangers. I found the local website and posted that there would be something special available tonight. You would be surprised how many hits that post got, darling."

Nicola trembled at the revelation. So her punishment was to be a sex toy, a cum-slut for anyone who wanted her. Oh, God, and she had agreed in advance, without knowing, to anything Ray wanted. Ray picked up a sports bag, slinging it over his shoulder.

"Condoms, Nicky," he told her, "just hope I brought enough."

By now a few of the strangers had gathered around the car, enjoying the spectacle that she offered, almost naked, arms and legs tied spread wide and high, impossible for her to stop anyone doing anything. It was a dogger's dream come true. Some of them already had phones out, capturing her predicament on memory cards to put online as soon as they got home.

"Anyone want to see more?" Ray asked.

He got several murmurs of approval to his question, and climbed into the rear of the car, pulling at the ribbons holding Nicola's top in place, then sliding it off her body as the bow-ties came loose, leaving her topless. By now everyone was capturing the fun on their phones, and Nicola was blushing fiercely.

She could hardly believe it when Ray offered to remove the skirt as well. Not that it was hiding much, the position she was in, but it was at least a semblance of modesty. A single tug of the ribbon and she did not even have that. The crowd could all clearly see her nakedness, cunt gaping wide, and a blush covering her upper body.

"Before we start," intoned Ray, "would we all like to see how nicely she comes?"

Needless to say, there was not a single voice of dissent. Ray reached into the bag and pulled out an object. It took a moment for Nicola to recognise it. It was their remote control vibe, the one Ray could operate from his phone. No, surely he would not do this, not make her come in front of the group.

She knew from past experience that with the vibe, he could play her like a musician could play his instrument, it was impossible to resist. The vibe was slid into her, and she felt the light buzzing as it was turned on at low speed. Even so, she could not help squirming helplessly as her body reacted. He increased the speed to a level where Nicola knew she was moments away from coming.

"Ray, please, no, please Ray," she moaned. Incredibly, the buzzing ended. "Thank God," thought Nicky, "he changed his mind, he is not making come in front of everyone."

When she looked around, Nicola realised she was only partly right. He was not going to make her come in front of everybody. Instead, he was showing the control on the phone to one of the few females present. The girl held the phone carefully, then started playing with the vibe controls, first slowly, then full speed for seconds before down again to slow and easy.

She varied the speeds and intensity for a while, bringing laughter when Nicola was bouncing hard up and down as it went higher, then more laughter as she was allowed to lie relaxed before being made to suddenly start again.

Then, the power started increasing steadily, up and up, until Nicola was writhing helplessly, then the vibe hit full intensity, and Nicola was coming, screaming as she came. The vibe kept on at full power, forcing Nicky to come again, and again, squirting with the power of it.

It took a few moments to realise the vibe had stopped. Every man there had one hand on his phone, the other rubbing his crotch. The girl handed the phone back to Ray, then climbed into the rear of the car, climbing over Nicky's helpless body. She lay on top of Nicky, kissing her deeply.

"I asked Ray for your contact details," she whispered, "he promised me more fun with you, so long as he got to watch. I agreed, so see you soon, sexy slut."

While Nicola was taking this in, she felt the girl crawl back out, before feeling warm breath on her gaping pussy. The vibe was removed, then soft hands grasped her hips, and long hair brushed across her belly as a tongue started cleaning her love juices from her slit, probing deep and expertly.

She writhed and bucked as the girl really started working on her, flicking her clit between sharp teeth and firm tongue, then nibbling gently. The girl knew what she was doing, and she kept Nicola on the very edge of climax until Nicola was almost crying. At last the girl relented and took Nicola to a shattering climax that left Nicola twitching helplessly.

Ray gave her time to recover, even getting in the back with her, stroking her tits and then snaking his hand over her stomach to feel between her spread thighs.

"Lots more to come yet, my cum-slut," he murmured, "and I promised you to Jan sometime soon. She has promised to make you come until you pass out."

Without warning he took a strip of fabric from his pocket and wrapped it around her head, blindfolding her.

"Some of the men are worried about being recognised," he told her, "besides, it is supposed to heighten all your other senses, and I do want you to feel every single cock, my little fuck-toy."

He left the car and started organising the rest of the entertainment.

"One at a time," he ordered, "condom to be used, Move away when you have come."

At first, Nicola could distinguish between the men who were fucking her, feeling the differences in the thickness of their cocks, or the speed that they pumped in and out of her, sensing satisfaction as some made her come before coming themselves, and she felt their cocks twitch as they exploded deep inside her, into the condoms that Ray was handing out.

After a while, she lost focus, and lay in an unending haze of coming over and over, invisible bodies between her widely spread thighs, hands pinching her nipples and squeezing her tits, and climax after climax washing over her.

Sometimes she was moaning, other times she recalled screaming as a particularly powerful climax engulfed her, and all the time there was cheering and applause for those who made her come.

After what seemed like hours, a different noise that she felt she should have recognised. Clearly, all the men did, because the fucking ended, and she was left in darkness and silence. Then there were voices and footsteps, muffled words.

"All gone, Sarge," "nobody around now."

She thought it was all over, but then another body in between her legs, and a hard cock pushing its way in, and the fucking restarted. Her brief respite had allowed her to get her breath back and recover some of her senses, and she was soon bucking wildly, screaming her pleasure as she was made to come, and again by a fresh cock.

The fucking went on and she had more climaxes forced from her hungry slit before it finished. After some time, the blindfold was removed, and she closed her eyes against the glare of the blue lights flashing close by. Strong hands sat her up, untying her straps, and helping her put the tiny skirt around her waist, and retrieving her top for her to slip on.

She spent some time trying to convince the policemen that it was just a joke someone had played on her, and finally they drove away, leaving Nicola to wonder about the last four fucks and the coincidence that there were four police officers who came to her rescue.

Holly_Bae
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Holly_Bae

Published 
Written by marie5555
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments