Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

$10 / hr motel room fun #1

"A dare is a dare!!!!!!"

54
26 Comments 26
23.7k Views 23.7k
672 words 672 words
The $10/hr motel room #1

I was at our regular bar with my ‘naughtier-then-me’ girlfriend Barbie. And we were enjoying too much to drink leading us into the depravities of the sexual cellar! She usually starts this crap about daring each other to do things we both know we should not but secretly want to!

Well it was not long before our table was being shared by several guys. We were dancing and they were buying so it was all good. It seemed to narrow down to these three guys who were together. Not really odd except here were a mere two of us!

Well she whispers out loud:

“Sharon I dare you to fuck both of them. I bet you can’t or won’t !!!”

I am on the verge of bitch slapping her titties! Instead I say:

‘OK Barbie, I dare you to lick (whatever the guy’s name is) his asshole.’

She gasps and says there is NO way NO way she will do that.

So I start clucking and doing a chicken walk around the table.

Of course these three guys are sensing a win-win for them. And to her credit or due to stubborn determination she finally says:

“OK fine. Game on Sharon!”

We leave and try to figure out where to go next. Barbie had found this motel that sold rooms by the hour instead of a whole night thing. We all look surprised and ask how does she know this?

It really didn’t matter as we ended up there and with two rooms. She and her chosen guy in one room and me with the other two in another room.

Since it was pretty clear that I was going to fuck, I just matter-of-factly slipped off my tee and bra and my tight ass jean shorts and thong. While I was stripping they just stared while undressing themselves. Guys are not comfortable getting naked in front of other guys. But I guess seeing naked lil ole me kind of broke that ice!!!

I sat on the edge of the bed and started sucking on the one guy’s cock getting him really hard.

Silvana_grey
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Silvana_grey

The second guy climbed behind me and cupped my tits and pulling hard on my nipples. I moaned and slurped while he also fingered my pussy making me wet.

The guy I was sucking was ready to fuck so he had me get onto my knees and he behind me. After slipping on a condom, he rubbed his cock’s head around my lips and then pushed into me. Took me a little to accept all of him but being a trouper I sure was u for it!!

The other guy of course wanted his cock sucked which I complied. Once the guy getting sucked was hard he wanted to fuck me too. So they traded places. I could concentrated on my #1 guy’s cock after he stropped off his condom. The #2 guy really started going hard and fast into me all while I was sucking the other.

#1 guy finally can’t last anymore and tells me he is cumming thinking I will pull away. Instead I grabbed on with one hand steadying myself with the other & swallowed his generous cum… he was loaded! About the same time I am over the edge and cum myself. While trying to swallow I am being rocked by orgasm. This sets off the guy fucking me & he spasms into me after driving in as deep as he could.

We all three collapse onto the bed. Me in the middle grabs each of their cocks with my two hands and asks if they can spare another $10 for a second hour…

Within a few minutes I am on my knees again getting fucked while sucking.

Barbie did lick his ass as her dare required and ended up fucking him but just once. They were both already back in the bar by the time we three recovered and staggered back. I staggered from soreness not alcohol!!!!

Wonderfully spent $20 !!!!!!!!

Published 
Written by carmen_has36
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments