Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Turned By A Friend-Chapter Two

"My friend continues turning me."

69
9 Comments 9
10.4k Views 10.4k
1.2k words 1.2k words

Author's Notes

"More of the true story of Tim and I."

Tim, and I left the woods and walked home as if nothing happened. I was dying inside. I hoped that it was a one-time thing, however, I also had enjoyed our sexual play in the woods. Tim had manipulated me into sucking his cock and I actually enjoyed it. Thoughts of what we had done, ran through my mind. I was starting to get hard but said nothing to Tim.

“Well, here we are man,” I said, “time for me to head toward my house.”

“Alright, man. We good?” Tim asked. “It was an awesome time, I don’t want it to ruin our friendship.”

“Yeah, we are good, man. It was fun I suppose,” I said with a slight chuckle.

“Awesome, I will talk to you later,” he said, turning to head toward his house.

I headed home, my mind racing. Maybe, he meant it was over. Maybe this WAS a one-time deal.

I kept playing the day's events over in my mind. I thought about me on my knees, about his cumming on me, about him using my mouth over and over. I was feeling humiliated but was so turned on.

I finally got home, it was just getting dark outside. I went straight to my room and lay down in bed. I reached down and grabbed my cock, it was sticky with pre-cum. I pulled my hand out of my pants and looked at it on my fingers. I tasted it. It was sweet and a touch salty. I loved it.

I stood up, took off my clothes, and got under my covers. I began stroking my cock. The day's events had me so spun out of control. I rapidly pounded my cock and in two minutes I exploded cum all over my stomach.

I wiped some of the cum up with my fingers and smelled it. It smelled pretty good. Without hesitation, I sucked it off my fingers.

“MMMMMM,” I moaned out loud.

It tasted amazing. I didn’t want anyone else’s in my mouth, but I liked mine.

I woke up the next morning, thinking about what had happened.

I had just finished breakfast and there was a knock on the door. I peered through the window and saw, Tim. I opened the door.

“Hey. What’s up?” I said. “You’re up and out awful early.”

“I woke up this morning thinking about yesterday,” he said, grinning widely.

“Me, too,” I said, grinning nervously.

“Want to go hang out?” Tim asked.

“I was going to take a shower. I feel filthy,” I said, smiling nervously. “I will come by your house when I get done.

“Perfect. I will see you, then" Tim said. He turned and darted off my porch.

I practically ran to the shower. I jumped in and took the world's fasted shower. I ran upstairs, got dressed, and was running out the door heading toward Tim’s house within minutes.

“Wow, that was fast,” Tim said, laughing, “Come in.”

I looked around and noticed, no one else was home. A small panic came over me. We were alone in his house.

“Let’s go up to my room,” Tim said motioning toward the stairs.

I followed behind him, heart pounding. I wondered what he was planning. I was nervous and excited. I once again started to think of yesterday's events. My dick started getting hard.

“Sit on the bed,” Tim said. “What are your thoughts about what happened yesterday?”

“I was turned on all night,” I said, looking down at my feet.

SofyaReyes1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SofyaReyes1

“Did you jack off?” Tim asked.

“Of course I did. You didn’t give, me any release. You never sucked me,” I said sarcastically.

“I’m not going to now either. I want you to take off your pants and jack off for me,” Time ordered.

I stood up, pulled off my pants and underwear and lay down on the bed. I started slowly stroking my cock.

“Tell me about yesterday. Tell me how you liked sucking my dick,” Tim said, licking his lips.

“Yes. I loved sucking your big-fat-cock. It felt so good in my mouth. I loved how good it tasted. When you came all over my face, I almost came in my pants,” I said, moaning. “I want to suck it more.”

“That’s right, bitch. I knew you loved it. I told you, I want you to suck it all the time now,” he said, walking over toward the side of the bed. “Move over so your head is hanging off the edge of the bed.”

I shifted to the side of the bed and positioned myself so I was laying across the bed with my head hanging off.

“Keep stroking your cock while I fuck your face, bitch,” Tim said while pulling his cock out.

He wiped the head of his cock on my lips. I licked my lips, tasting his sweet pre-cum. “Open up. Take this dick, cocksucker.”

I opened my mouth. He slid his fat cock into my mouth and began slowly fucking it.

“Oh my god!” Tim exclaimed, “This is even better than yesterday.”

Tim began pushing his cock deeper into my mouth. I was gagging on his thick dick and he didn’t even care.

I kept stroking my cock as Tim violated my throat. I was choking and gagging on his cock. Spit was running into my eyes, but I didn’t care. I couldn’t take it anymore I exploded a huge load of cum all over my groin, legs, and stomach.

Tim, let out a deep moan and chuckled.

“Yes, bitch. Cum all over yourself. I’m going to fuck your face, then shoot my load all over it," Tim moaned.

He pulled his cock out of my mouth, stuck his balls in my mouth, and started stroking rapidly.

“Suck on my balls, until I cum all over your face, slut.”

I did as I was told. Within minutes he let out a yell and coated my face with a thick load of cum.

“Get up and stand in front of me I want to see you standing there covered in cum,” Tim said smiling.

I stood up and stood before him. I felt so degraded and humiliated. I loved submitting to him. He had released something inside me.

“Grab that towel on the back of the chair and come over here and wipe my cock off,” Tim commanded.

I walked over, grabbed the towel, and went to wipe his cock.

“No. Do it on your knees. From now on you will always service me and clean me up on your knees. Is that understood?”

I nodded. I dropped to my knees. Tim sat on the bed and let me wipe his cock and balls.

“When you get done, I want you to wipe up with the same towel, get dressed and then get the fuck out of here,” he said sternly.

I finished wiping him up. I cleaned off with the same towel as ordered. I got dressed and started to leave.

“Wait,” Tim said, “I almost forgot. There’s five dollars on the dresser for you. Thanks for the service, slut. I will talk to you later.”

I grabbed the five and quickly left. I have now become nothing more than his cheap cock whore.

Published 
Written by Michfreak
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments