Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Turned By A Friend-Chapter Three

"Tim takes it to a new level"

43
7 Comments 7
8.2k Views 8.2k
1.3k words 1.3k words

Author's Notes

"Tim dominates me further."

Two weeks had gone by and I had not talked to Tim. I had seen him around school and the neighborhood, but we only passed casually saying hi or nodding at each other.

I thought maybe he was done with me. I was for the most part happy. There was an underlying sadness though that kept nagging at me.

I would lie in bed every night and think about sucking his cock. I would end up jacking off, thinking about him throat fucking me.

I finally called him to see if he wanted to hang out after three weeks of not talking.

“Hey, Tim. You want to hang out?” I asked him.

“Well, long time no hear,” Tim said laughing, “I was wondering what you been up to. Yeah, let’s hang out. Come on by my house.”

I hung up the phone and walked the quick five minutes to his house. He was standing on the porch waiting for me.

“I didn’t want you to have to knock. My dad is sleeping, he’s been working midnights,” he said, leading me down to the basement, “We just have to be quiet. We can play some video games.”

When we got to the basement only the television was on. The volume was low with MTV playing. I started to sit down on the couch.

“No. Not yet,” Tim exclaimed, ”Follow me.”

He proceeded to lead me into a back room of the basement, a spare bedroom.

“Lay down on the bed,” Tim commanded, “on your stomach, ass hanging off the bed, bitch.”

I did as I was told, wondering what was about to happen to me.

“What are you going to do, Tim?” I asked nervously.

“Bitch boy, I’ve been waiting three weeks for you to call me, Three long fucking weeks. I wanted to see how long it would take you to call me. I knew you would eventually call me because you are a cock slut now,” he said sternly. “You are going to learn that you better call me at least once a week.”

Tim pulled his belt off of his pants and doubled it up on his hand.

“I’m going to whip that ass so you don’t forget, bitch,” he said, grinning and handing me a dry washcloth. “Put this in your mouth so you don’t make too much noise.”

I put the rag in my mouth and prepared for the worse.

Tim pulled his arm back as far as he could and brought the belt down on my ass with full force. I winced in pain and let out a muffled moan. He brought it down on my ass once again, this time even harder. I tried to protest but it came out as more moaning. A tear dripped down my cheek.

“You bitch. You like this, don’t you?” Tim asked while whipping me again.

I shook my head. I was ultimately being punished for not calling him. I was humiliated and tears of pain and shame rolled down my cheeks. I could believe this, I was actually getting a hard-on. I was being punished and was throbbing and leaking precum.

Tim continued to whip me with his belt.

“That’s a good bitch. Take your punishment. I knew you would come back, you fucking slut,” Tim said with gritted teeth, “I knew from the first day that you were going to be my bitch.”

Tim threw the belt on the bed and took his pants off. His cock was glistening with precum and was the hardest I had seen it.

“Next time you leave me hanging or disobey me, I will whip your ass bare-bottomed,” Tim said laughing, “Now get up, take off your clothes and lie on your back in the middle of the bed.”

stargirl2424
Online Now!
Lush Cams
stargirl2424

I did as I was told. I didn’t dare remove the rag until I was told to.

“Your cock is throbbing, bitch boy,” Tim said, pointing and laughing. “Damn. You are such a pathetic slut.”

Tim reached down and started stroking my cock. After seven strokes I felt like I was going to explode. Tim must have sensed it and stopped.

“You are here for my pleasure. You are not going to cum from me,” Tim exclaimed as he started to climb on my chest.

Tim sat on my chest and was using his knees to pin my arms down. His thick cock was resting on my chin and across the rag in my mouth.

Tim took the rag out of my mouth. I instantly started tonguing his shaft and tasting his precum on it. I lifted my head up slightly and was able to just tongue his tasty balls. I could taste and smell the muskiness of him and was feeling my cock leak a spurt of precum. I was loving every minute of this.

Tim reached down, leaned back and put the head of his cock in my mouth. He started to rock my head back and forth on his cock, using my mouth like a pussy.

“That’s right, bitch. You know what your mouth is good for. Take that cock, bitch,” Tim grunted.

He pulled his cock out of my mouth and started to jack off. He kept slapping his cock on my face while he moaned in pleasure. I saw him tense up and a load of cum shot all over my face. It was in my eyes, up my nose, in my hair and dripping down my neck.

"You look so sexy with my cum all over you. I want you to lay there and let it dry while you clean my cock off with the rag," He commanded, handing me the rag, "Then we are going to play some video games."

I proceeded to clean his cock off while I felt my skin tightening where the cum was drying. Tim smeared the thicker globs into my skin, laughing as he did it.

We got up and both started getting our clothes back on. Tim only put on his shirt. He carried his pants and underwear with him to the couch.

Tim put Mario Bros in and sat down on the couch. I went to sit down.

“No. You, sit on the floor. The only thing you are playing with is my cock, bitch,” Tim commanded, “That’s your joystick.”

I did as I was told. I sat on the floor next to him and reached under his leg and started to slowly stroke his hard dick. Tim was moaning with pleasure. I loved hearing him moan.

I don’t know what came over me but I shifted to my knees and got between his legs and proceeded to suck his big hairy nut sack. I continued stroking him while I sucked his balls. He was loving it.

Tim suddenly set the controller down, scooted forward on the couch and lifted up his legs.

“I want you to lick my asshole, bitch,” Tim exclaimed, “Do it. NOW!

I slid my tongue into his ass and proceeded to lick around his tight asshole while I continued to slowly stroke his cock.

“That’s it, slut. Just like that. Oh my God, that feels amazing,” Tim moaned in ecstasy.

I continued licking his hole like it was a lollipop. I was so hard and oozing precum. I reached down with my left hand and undid my pants. I pulled my cock out and started stroking it.

“Oh, fuck I’m going to cum, slut,” Tim grunted.

I hurriedly shifted so my face was over his cock and he unloaded all over my face again. I let out a loud moan as my dick shot cum all over the floor and the front of the couch.

Published 
Written by Michfreak
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments