Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Dirty Dealing - Part 2

"The deal may already be done, but Nick and Trey are far from finished."

69
13 Comments 13
1.5k Views 1.5k
2.0k words 2.0k words

Lifting his head, Trey looked down at me with an unexpectedly shy smile. "You're the first man to fuck me," he revealed.

I raised my eyebrows. "So this wasn't what caused your divorce?" I knew that wasn't any of my business, but considering the means by which Trey had gotten himself into my apartment, I didn't feel bad about asking.

"No," he replied, his smile fading. "My ex-wife and I just became different people than we were when we first fell in love. I don't blame her for our marriage ending, and I hope she doesn't blame me."

The trace of sadness I glimpsed in his eyes made me eager to change the subject. "But you've sucked dick before, right? You seem quite... experienced at it."

Now, Trey's smile returned full force. "I haven't, actually, but I've practiced with a dildo."

For some reason, the thought of him doing that made my cock twitch. "And did you fuck your ass with that dildo?"

"Yes," he whispered. Again, he caressed my balls.

Through a moan, I said, "Give me a sec to go get some lube."

"No. We'll just use your pre and some spit." 

It was only later that I wondered if he refused to let me leave the couch out of fear that I would change my mind about fucking him. And maybe I would have. Maybe during that short trip to my bedroom nightstand, I would have decided that taking his ass was a bridge too far, and an act I might end up regretting.

But while Trey straddled me and fondled my balls, the heat in his stare seemed to feed my own desire. I was painfully hard and desperate to nut, so when he made use of my precum and his saliva, I began breathing faster with anticipation. He'd lifted himself up, balancing on his knees, and I eagerly watched him take hold of my dick and guide it to his hole.

Trey started working the tip inside him. His expression bore a hint of pain, but he kept going. Finally, my entire cockhead slipped through that tight ring of flesh, drawing a faint whimper from his throat. 

I worried about hurting him. "You sure you don't want to use some lube?"

He shook his head firmly. "I'm good." As if to prove his words, he sank down with a surprising swiftness. I let out a pleasured groan, for he was so warm and tight all around me!

Meeting my eyes, Trey offered a playful wink. "This is worlds better than a dildo!"

I laughed low and soft. Some of the tension eased from my shoulders when I realized he was enjoying this. For a long moment, he remained settled upon me, and I figured he was letting his body adjust to my cock. When he again slid his palms over my chest, I had to grin. "You like doing that, huh?"

"You're so strong," he murmured. The feel of his fingertips grazing my nipples made me shiver.

"Yeah, well, you're no weakling." I didn't allow my gaze to linger on his chest, which was covered with plenty of dark hair. Looking downward, I couldn't help but admire his flat, toned stomach and muscular thighs. Even with my dick buried in his ass, his own cock was still hard. 

Placing his hands on my shoulders, Trey leaned forward, bringing his lips dangerously close to mine. "Let me show you just how much I can take."

He began moving then, and I was struck by his lack of hesitancy. I guessed he wasn't exaggerating about practicing before! But he hadn't stretched his ass with a plug, and he'd also refused lube. It made me wonder just how big of a dildo he had experimented with, because it didn't take long for him to start riding me with an easy rhythm. 

A helpless groan escaped me. Fuck, being inside his ass felt incredible! All my pent-up lust seemed like a dam about to burst. Staring up at him, I was transfixed by his expression. With heavy-lidded eyes and parted lips, he looked like his biggest fantasy was being realized. 

"I love the way your big cock feels!" Trey said through quickened breaths. "Ah, you're hitting just the right spot!"

I wasn't actually doing anything but staying rock-hard for him. He was the one sliding up and down my dick while rolling his hips. Though my cock was claiming his ass, I felt strangely at his mercy. Again, I lingered at the precipice of orgasm; I began shaking from the effort to hold back.

"A little slower," I begged in a strained voice.

Trey grinned before sinking all the way down upon me. I prayed he would stay still for a bit, just as he had when we first started. Instead, he placed his hands behind him, firmly against my legs. His lithe upper body stretched out gracefully, and his cock strained toward me even more.

"I'm gonna fuck your brains out," he said.

The second he began riding me at a furious pace, I almost shot my load. His cries grew louder as he took me hard and fast. All this time, my hands had been resting on his thighs. The thought of touching him in a more intimate way made me a little uneasy. But now, it was a matter of pride; I wasn't going to come before he did.

Never before had I touched another man's dick. I figured my arousal would wane, at least somewhat, when I wrapped my fingers around Trey's erection. But that wasn't at all the case. I derived an unforeseen satisfaction in stroking him, and in seeing his features contort with such fierce arousal.

"Yes, yes, jerk my cock!" Trey panted. By now, he was sweating, and I guessed his ass was plenty tender from our fucking. "I'm gonna come for you!"

LilliMoooLi
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LilliMoooLi

I couldn't believe the way he was bouncing on my dick! I stroked him relentlessly, my touch bordering on rough, but he seemed to love it. A desperate growl emerged from my throat as I tried to last. 

Trey let out a strangled cry, his muscles tightening around my cock. Even as his semen struck my chest in hot spurts, he kept riding me, but at a blessedly slower pace. When I was certain I wouldn't get a squirt of cum to the face, I released his dick and then reached around to cup his ass. I was so damn close, right on edge, yet my body ached with the instinctual urge to thrust. 

Trey seemed to sense my blatant need, for he slumped forward, resting his head against mine. "Fuck me, Nick," he urged. "Fill my ass with your cum!"

Gripping his buttocks, I held him fast and began bucking my hips. "Oh, Christ, I'm almost there!" 

"Harder! I want to be a gaping mess for you!"

Those filthy words drove me wild. Simply imagining his hole stretched wide from my cock made me surrender to my awaiting climax. While I struggled to suppress a roar, Trey moaned in satisfaction. I wondered if he could feel my dick pulsing inside him. I couldn't remember a time when the orgasmic contractions had gone on for so long!

Still shaking, I collapsed back against the couch. I caught the scent of Trey's cum on my skin. When he gently grasped my chin, I didn't resist his touch. No, I let him tilt my head upward so that our eyes locked. 

"Let me kiss you," he said.

I couldn't bring myself to say yes, but I gave him a brief nod. Almost immediately, he pressed his lips to mine. His mouth was so warm and inviting, and the kiss soon deepened. The moment our tongues met, I tensed a little. Trey grew insistent, cupping my face in his hands. He seemed as hungry for that kiss as he had been for our fucking.

Finally, he withdrew so we could catch our breath. I looked away, feeling that same mixture of confusion, shame, and desire. What was it about this guy that made my body so readily respond to him?

Trey began easing off of me. "You mind if I use your bathroom?"

"Of course not." I nodded toward the short hallway off the living room. "It's on the left." As I spoke, I yanked up my jeans and underwear. I didn't watch while Trey strolled from the room, though it was difficult not to sneak a glance at his ass. 

By the time he returned, I'd climbed to my feet and gotten dressed. "Would you like a drink?"

Gathering his clothes from the floor, Trey flashed an easy smile. "I'm fine, thanks."

A lengthy silence stretched between us as he got ready. Shifting my weight from one foot to the other, I tried to think of something to say; normally, it was Trey breaking the ice and managing to put me at ease. And he still looked plenty relaxed, despite the lull in conversation.

He retrieved his tie, draping it across the back of his neck so that the tails dangled over his shirtfront. Then, he took a business card from his wallet. "Here's my number." He didn't place the card on the table. Instead, he held it out to me, which I sensed was his subtle way of forcing me to accept it.

And I did.

"I hope to hear from you soon," he added, his gaze moving over my body. Was I merely imagining that it lingered on my crotch? I didn't think I was.

I couldn't shake off my awkwardness as I walked Trey the very short distance to the door. We exchanged goodbyes, and I was relieved he made no move to kiss me. 

Once he was gone, I tossed his card onto the table, then headed toward the shower. Washing away every trace of the first man I'd fucked, I grew more certain I'd never call him. This was a one-time thing, now over and done.

That was my plan, at least. But Trey clearly had another one.

The following afternoon, I'd just left work and was heading to my car when my phone rang. It was Denise, ecstatic in sharing the news about her promotion. I did a great job in feigning surprise. "Congratulations, sis! I knew you could do it!"

"Trey's taking me out to celebrate this evening." Denise mentioned the name of some fancy bar I'd never before set foot in. "He wants you to come, too," she went on, still breathless and giddy. 

"I don't know, Denise..."

"Oh, come on!" she urged. "Just stop by for one drink. Please?" Her tone grew wheedling.

Of course, I couldn't say no to her. And of course, Trey knew that. "Fine, fine," I said through a sigh, "I'll be there. What time?"

"Eight," she replied. "And you're the best brother ever!"

Her words made me smile despite my darkening mood. Again, I felt Trey was using my love for Denise in order to manipulate me.

Before my anger could gain a foothold, I told myself to stop being an asshole. Maybe Trey's intentions were innocent this time. He knew how close Denise and I were, and it made sense that he would want me there to celebrate her success. Maybe it had absolutely nothing to do with the fact that he and I had just fucked.

I remembered the performance he'd put on at the bar the night before, when he pretended my sister's promotion depended on whether or not I let him suck me off. Now, I could only hope my acting skills were as good as his. They'd need to be to keep Denise in the dark about what Trey and I had done.

Published 
Written by Obsolete_Fox
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments