Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What's love got to do with it

26
22 Comments 22
1.7k Views 1.7k
1.1k words 1.1k words

Jessica beat me to the draw when she fucked Emma and Laura. One close call; I actually tasted Jessica’s pussy honey when I first kissed Emma.

We’ve often hunted as a team; a gin together, before cruising the club for fresh meat. Another day another slut, that’s the name of the game.

How others see Jessica amuses me. Alley cat morals, no boundaries that bitch won’t cross. Funny how I have a veto right over who she fucks.

One I’ve never used. Not even when my slut of an ex threw herself at Jessica. I mean really; the ashes from our torched relationship hadn’t cooled and Jessica couldn’t resist stoking the fires of that girl’s puss.

And then, the next night, the smirking hussy so salivated over the details that she had to shout me a second gin. That’s so Jessica; my fabulous best friend, loose as fuck and the sweetest slut on the planet.

Then Laura turned up.

I picked Laura up weeks ago; Emma was busy with the local football team. We ended up spit swapping and finger fucking in the next-door alleyway. Impressive lover; revealing more filthy goodness every time I’ve subsequently fucked that dirty cum-slut.

Odd really, it took me awhile to realize she’d cracked the façade of Jessica and my relationship.

Emma had never been the meat in an all-girl sandwich. So, one night, Jessica and I, thick strappies jutting lewdly from out cunts, just took her. Whimpering with anticipation, Emma impaled her sopping pussy on Jessica’s girl-cock. Once embedded, I pressed and stretched her anal ring with my strappy. I nodded at Jessica and with synchronized pounding, we fucked the shit out of her. Reducing her to an incoherent mess of multi-orgasmic jelly.

With Emma too dazed to talk, Jessica and I left her snoozing and reconvened in the bar. We were sipping gin when Laura flounced up and passionately kissed Jessica. Then fed me their spit as her tongue swirled with mine.

“Jealous! Next threesome booking is mine, lovers,” Laura said.

Jessica and I exchanged glances and shrugged. Hardly unexpected as Emma was a chatterbox.

“That was quick,” I said.

“Duh. With you two in common, Emma and I have so much to text about.” With a wicked giggle, Laura added, “We’re getting our skates on. The Emma and Laura fuck will launch the four-way fuckbuddy coven.”

“A race to the bottom, darling?” Jessica asked.

“We have that sorted thank you, Miss.”

Seriously! Jessica called Laura darling.

Emma appeared, showered and sheepish, in a dress that did little to hide her pokies. She snuggled against me, laying her head on my shoulder as my arm went around her.

“Thanks, Miss Chloe. Thanks, Miss Jessica. Love you both.”

“Knew you’d enjoy. Love you, baby,” I said, kissing her forehead.

“You’re welcome, Emma,” Jessica added, “Though Laura’s now gagging for a threesome with Chloe and me.”

“She’s got to fuck me first and complete the circle, Miss Jessica,” Emma replied.

Byna
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Byna

“Let’s do it now Emma, I’ve got time for a threesome tomorrow,” Laura said.

“You don’t mind, Miss?” Emma said, gazing up at me.

“Of course not, you’ll have fun. You got the energy?”

“Energised by the thought of it. Maybe I’m a slut, Miss.”

“Maybe? Definitely; I love who you are, baby.”

Coyly glancing at Jessica, Laura asked, “You don’t mind Miss?”

“No. Chloe and I know how to have our own fun.”

“Need my permission, Laura?” I jokingly asked.

“Course not, Miss,” Emma interjected, “We'll always share, but I belong to you and Laura belongs to Miss Jessica.”

“Any issue with that?” I asked Jessica, as Laura snuggled into her arms and they kissed passionately.

“I don’t if you don’t,” Jessica eventually replied. And stunned me, it was ages since I’d seen Jessica’s puppy dog eyes.

“Good, settled then,” Emma said, slipping from my arms and taking Laura’s hand, “Let’s go fuck up a storm. Miss Chloe and Miss Jessica, we’d love you to join us in an hour.”

“But you two can’t fuck beforehand,” Laura added, “We’ve agreed Miss Jessica’s next cum is with me.”

Emma giggled at the look on my face. “Surprised, Miss?”

“Gobsmacked actually, baby.”

Hand in hand they wandered off, sniggering conspiratorially. Then Laura turned and flashed her tits, her little inverted nipples now pokies too.

“I am so in lust with that girl,” Jessica said.

“Of course, darling.” That’s all you can say when your best friend is knee deep in denial.

I ordered another round and requested a song from the DJ. Jessica almost choked on her drink when 10cc’s ‘I’m not in love’ started.

“Bitch,” she said, smirking.

“Let’s review the facts. Puppy dog eyes. Orgasm denial. You’ve only ever called me darling.”

“I don’t know why I like you.”

“I know where the bodies are buried.”

“Oh God, everything is much more fun with you at my side.”

Sliding my hand under her dress, my finger pressed her damp panties into her slit. “Want to cum baby?”

“You’re such a tease.”

As I massaged her clit, Jessica whimpered. “Answer me,” I ordered.

“Fuck; yes, I want to cum.”

“You’re not going to, are you?”

“Fuck, not this time.”

“That’s a first, I’m impressed,” I said, before sucking her juices off my finger, “You are so whipped.”

“Usually, I’d run you know.”

“Yeah, but this time I won’t let you. We need this fuckbuddy coven.”

“I’m a little bit scared.”

“I can imagine. I’ll be there to guide her.”

“Do you mean what I think you mean?”

“Yes, baby. When we have our threesome, Laura will see me using you, fucking you like a two-bit whore. That’ll show her how I put you into sub-space.”

“Fuck, only you’ve ever been allowed to do that.”

“As you care for Laura, you can’t have secrets anymore, baby.”

I tenderly kissed Jessica and 10cc stopped warbling about not being in love.

As we snuggled together, Jessica whispered, “Might just be a little in love with you too.”

 

 

 

Published 
Written by CuriousAnnie
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments