Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Whatever You Want It To Be

""Does this mean we're all lesbians?""

7
6 Comments 6
2.1k Views 2.1k
972 words 972 words

Author's Notes

"They came. They saw. Then they all came together. But Amber wants to know how this consummation of her bicuriosity will redefine her sexuality. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Will she allow another woman to make her cum again?"

"What do you want this to be, Amber?"

I didn't know how to answer Barb's question. Which surprised me, as my nose was a centimeter away from her henna-colored bush.

The two of us lay in a jumble with four other nude, sweaty MILFs, who had moments ago made the leap from "bicurious" to "actively pleasuring each other's womanly bodies" in an orgasmic symphony.

From my position on the soft rug, I heard giggles, grunts, and groans reverberate from the hallway into the open library door. Groups of women scattered throughout the other rooms in the host's spacious house continued to enjoy each other in ways similar to our sextet.

"Amber, I would like to hear your answer as well." Celi rested her chin on the heel of her hand as she gazed at me, the two of us chestnut colored broads lounging on either side of Barb's beige torso, sandwiched together like a fluffernutter.

"Do tell," Emily voiced, working her furry butt plug deeper inside her crack.

"I want this to happen again," I began.

Taylor, whose nipple rings were being twiddled by the euphoric host of the ladies only party, reached for the remote connected to the vibrating double dildo still wedged between my lower lips. "I can help."

"Just a little." I felt the shaft buzz as Taylor switched it to the lowest setting. She turned hers on, too. 

I sighed and reclined onto my back next to Barb, facing the ceiling. "That's not really helping me think."

Barb got her double dildo pulsing as well. "Don't worry about it."

Taylor maneuvered her thick form to my left on the library floor, forming a trio of ladies on our backs, knees bent and tits to the sky, with a purple two-pronged toy rotating in each of our wet pussies.

Our three friends kneeled behind our heads to give massages and switched our previous pairings: the host slid her palms across Taylor's soft arms, Celi kneaded Barb's shoulders, and Emily pressed her fingertips into my scalp.

As I sprawled my limbs across my neighbors', I allowed my fingers to wander across their tummies to their delight. "For women who have never done this before, we are skilled at making each other feel good," I noted.

Barb guided my right hand to her light brown nipple. "Real good." 

I caressed her and attempted to gather my thoughts. "Does this mean we're all lesbians?"

"Yes," Taylor declared, eliciting chuckles from our peers. She stroked the stubby cock protruding from her crotch. 

Emily eased the elastic off of my curly ponytail. "I think Amber is wondering about fluidity."

I nodded. "Tell me more about being fluid, Emily."

She resumed her massage. "Our sexuality can morph over time, depending on our circumstances, on the people we encounter."

Taylor angled her device to tease her walls. "After tonight, I am convinced that my sexuality is the five of you."

The host replied to Taylor's statement by giving her a soft upside-down kiss. "I do throw a splendid party." 

Taylor responded by steering the host to climb on top of her to ride the other end of Taylor's toy. 

Celi's palms moved lower down Barb's chest. Each of us had a tit in hand, making Barb squirm.

The low vibrations of my dildo were keeping me on edge. "All of us have a man waiting at home for us, correct?"

The five other women assented, some with moans. 

"And before tonight, did any of you consider yourself bisexual?" I pressed.

The answers were mixed.

"It would be silly to say no now," Barb growled as Celi crawled over her, settling into a reverse cowgirl position on top of Barb.

Celi drove Barb's purple cock into her eager slit. "I had urges before, but when Amber walked in on me masturbating in the bathroom at the pole dance studio, that's when I knew I had to act on them."

"What!" Emily demanded that I spill the tea.

I grinned as I recounted the tale for our companions.

"And then, unbeknownst to either of us," Celi interjected, bucking on a heaving Barb, her derriere jiggling, "we both garnered an invitation to this lascivious affair."

"It's fate," Taylor mused, bouncing the host on her cock.

"So, before we entered the house," Emily glided her thumbs around my puffy areolas, "you and Celi had never touched each other?"

"Not until I sucked her breasts in the kitchen earlier." I increased the vibrations in my cavern.

Emily flicked my nipples gently. "I want to see you two together."

Celi was approaching a climax. "Together how?"

"Amber, how do you want her?" Taylor asked as the host howled on top of her in ecstasy.

I thought for a moment as Barb shuddered next to me, spasms racing from her thighs to her calves to her toes. "Taylor, do you remember seeing if any of the bedrooms were empty?"

"Yes, the one closest to us. It has a queen-size bed and a couch."

"Perfect." As the other women unwound from their orgasms, I removed the harness and dildo from around my legs. I stood up and led my five starry-eyed friends out of the library and into the dimly lit suite next door. While Barb, Emily, Taylor, and the host got comfortable on the stuffed sofa, I took Celi's hand and steered her to the mattress.

The four members of our audience perused the wrapped toys on the side tables, selected their own dildos, vibrators, butt plugs, and anal beads, and openly played with themselves while they watched Celi and me.

"How do you want me?" I asked her.

Celi sat with me on the edge of the bed. She nipped at my neck then spread my thighs to check my dampness. "I want you like this."

"Yes, like that, Celi. Oh yes."
 

GloriSparkss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
GloriSparkss

Published 
Written by jennabee81
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments