Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

We Met At The Airport

"Business travel is always better when you make a new friend..."

15
10 Comments 10
3.9k Views 3.9k
992 words 992 words

Author's Notes

"(True Story) I was flying to the west coast a few years back and managed to make a new friend in the airport. <p> [ADVERT] </p>By the time we reached our destination the sexual tension had become impossible to ignore..."

When I'm traveling alone I talk to women at the airport.  You can't do that if you're afraid of failure. It’s a low yield proposition.  Maybe five percent of the time it goes somewhere. And even then it’s rarely sex. 

But sometimes it does.  Occasionally you find a business traveler looking to blow off steam.  Or a vacationer looking to cut loose. Or the rare woman who just likes a no-strings fuck.  

There isn’t a rhyme or reason to it.  There’s no pattern. But there are still things I look for.  Someone dressed to impress and traveling alone. Or someone who looks slightly overwhelmed.  

This morning I first saw her in the precheck line.  She's about 5'2". Mocha-colored skin. Thirtyish. Hair cut very short.  Wedge heels. And she was shoved into a cotton t-shirt dress that was not made to handle a woman of her proportions.  It hugged the contours of her body. Her round ass. Her big tits.

I could see the entire outline of her boyshorts panties.  I could see the underwire and lace cups of her bra.

She buzzed through security with the efficiency of a business traveler.  I wasn't the only one checking her out. The old men at the gate all had something to say.  Even the one who probably had grandkids her age.

The airport wasn't crowded on a Sunday morning and I thought there was a fair chance we'd be on the same flight.  I made the decision to approach her if she started walking to my gate.

I followed her out of security and sat nearby.  I was looking for an opening when she got up and moved to a nearby bar.  I followed her again. Sat down next to her. Offered to buy her a drink.

She knew exactly what I was doing.  She didn’t discourage it. So we started to chat. Her name was Tasha.  She was traveling for business. She’d grown up in New Orleans.  

Tasha had a sexy southern accent.  I kept flirting. When she mentioned she was in first-class, I suggested we sit together.

We convinced some people to trade seats on the plane and ordered more drinks.  Then we spent the next four hours chatting and flirting. There was obvious chemistry.  She liked my attention. I started working playful innuendo into our conversation and she would just smile and laugh.

When we landed I asked her if she needed a ride.  I'd rented a car ahead of time. She said she'd love a ride.  Then she winked and we both laughed at the cheesy line. She asked where I was staying.  I told her the name of the hotel and mentioned it had a cool rooftop bar. And then I asked if she wanted to come for a drink.

Halfway through the drive, I put my hand on her thigh.  I was dying to push her dress up but resisted the urge. She didn't move my hand off her muscular leg.

EmilyGrayy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EmilyGrayy

She followed me to reception when we arrived.  I told her I'd run my stuff to my room and then we could meet at the bar. The girl at the counter overheard and said it wasn't open yet.

I suggested the minibar in my suite to pass the time.  

Tasha smirked and said she didn't know me that well.  That I might try to seduce her.

“I’ll definitely try to seduce you,” I said.  “But you can turn me down.”

She smiled and suggested that maybe she didn't want to turn me down.

We started kissing on the elevator ride up.  I pinned her to the wall. I started groping her firm ass.  

We didn't think about the minibar in the room.  I pushed her against the wall again and started kissing her.  Grabbing her ass. Her big tits.

We moved to the couch.  She straddled me on her knees.  Her dress started riding up. I could see her cream-colored lacy boy shorts.  We kissed like high school kids for an eternity. I couldn't keep my hands off her fine ass.  My cock ached.

I stood long enough to slide my pants down.  

“Get out of that dress,” I said.  “I want to see that hot body.”

She pulled the dress over her head.  Her big tits strained against her lacy cream-colored bra.  It had a front-clasp that I didn't hesitate to open.  

It as a quick, loud fuck.  I kept telling her how good her pussy felt and sucking on her nipples.  She had a thumb on her clit the whole time and came fast. Then she squeezed my cock until I blew.

“I want you on the bed.  Right now.”  

“Yes sir,” she playfully responded.

"Get on your back," I said.  "Spread your legs. Touch that pussy.  Turn me on."

She was tentative at first.  And then she got into it. I undressed and watched.  Her dark skin looked so sexy writhing on the white sheets.

I climbed in the bed to eat her pussy.  She kept her fingers on her clit while I went down on her.  It didn't take long for her to cum again.

She was still panting when I told her to roll over.  I grabbed her hips and fucked her nice and slow. She was LOUD.  And I still took my time.

"You like the way I fuck you?  You like taking my cock like a good girl?" I asked.

I took my time building the rhythm.  Slow. Then faster. And harder. Talking dirty the whole time.  Needing to cum.

She cried out as she came again. I pulled out when she was finished.

“Roll over.  Help me cum on those tits.”

Tasha stroked me like a pro.  I moaned her name. Then I covered her dark skin with my hot cum.

She fell asleep after cleaning up.  She needed to get some rest. We both knew we had a long night ahead.  

 

Published 
Written by DallasWonderland
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments