Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Trying The TableTop Position

"Two young lovers with limited time are feeling experimental"

39
9 Comments 9
877 Views 877
1.0k words 1.0k words

Author's Notes

"I didn't know this one but will be trying it shortly!"

“You’re so hard!” Nora told Krystoff as she squeezed his penis around the base and pulled her fist upwards to the circumcised tip. They’d been naked for just five minutes.

“That’s because I’m in bed with a very sexy woman!” Krystoff replied, throwing himself onto her body. She willingly surrendered, parting her freckled legs and lying back on the pillow. Krystoff loomed over her a moment later and then he was inside her, and she felt his sweet breath on her neck as he kissed it and breathed in his masculine scent.

Nora felt her tour guide’s cock enter her and gently rocked on her hips as he began to thrust, easing the penis’s passage onto her clitoris and deeper towards her g-spot.

Krystoff had caught Nora’s eye from the first moment of the holiday. They had flirted and stayed up late every night talking. And now it was the last night, and both knew they would almost certainly never see each other again. There was nothing to do but fuck.

“You feeling adventurous?” she asked him as he pumped in and out.

“Sure!”

“I read an article about positions recently. I’d like to try one of them.”

“Ok. Can we stay like this for a while, though? This feels amazing.”

“Of course!”

‘He’s going to last,’ Nora thought to herself happily, ‘He must get a lot of girls in his job!’

Nora arched her neck back and closed her eyes, enjoying the sensations between her legs as Krystoff moved inside her. She felt him give her left breast a squeeze and then run his palm onto her shoulder. There was a stroke of her thigh and a kiss on her lips. She opened her eyes again and looked over his body. First, Krystoff’s hair was thick and curly. His brow was furrowed as if in concentration on some philosophical problem, presumably ‘How to fuck Nora without coming!’

Krystoff’s eyes were a handsome hazel, and his jaw was well set and his chin clean- shaven. His neck was stretched tight, arched up at the moment she caught it. Then, his hairless chest and two rather tiny brown nipples. She could see his (relatively) distant belly button bouncing as he thrust his cock into her. And at last, the end of his penis and the coiled rubber band at the top of the condom. Ah, this was a nice angle! She felt a surge of arousal as the sight combined with the scent of his body.

A few minutes later, Krystoff said, “We could change now?”

But Nora was close, and told him so.

“Ok, let’s bring you home!”

He increased his speed. Nora felt his penis rub her in just the right place, over and over again and she could no longer keep her neck up. Catching a last glimpse of the penis driving in and out of her wet vagina, she rested her head back on the pillow. With a delicious burst of energy, Nora came.

CelesteWardsTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CelesteWardsTS

“You good to change?” she asked him.

“Yes! I need to slow it down a bit or I’ll come.”

“You can come if you want, eh? I’ve had one, it’s your turn now! We can just try again.”

“No. Let’s try that position you meant.”

“Ok. The one I wanted to try was called ‘Tabletop’. I lie on top of you, but on my back. And you enter me from there.”

“Sounds good!”

Before she climbed onto him, Nora looked over Krystoff’s body as he lay flat on his back on the bed. Her eyes were naturally drawn to his face, and his erection, which was rock hard and straight up like an obelisk. How different his body looked from this angle, standing at the side of the bed!

She found his face more beautiful, more at peace now it was at rest. And his body? She suddenly ached to have him inside her again. She climbed onto him, easing downwards. She pressed her bottom to his thighs. She craned her neck to the left, and felt him brush her hair from his face. Then, his hands reached between her legs and helped his penis back into her.

Even as he gave his first thrust, his fingers went to work on her outer vagina. Nora felt the stroke and tickle of his digits on her clit and labia, and kisses layered onto her neck. She felt his chest rise and fall on her back as he breathed, and his thighs shifting as they supported her buttocks. The skin-on-skin ratio of this position was lovely. What an amazing position, she thought to herself. Next time she had a real boyfriend, she would definitely be trying this again.

His body beneath hers was like an animate mattress or a waterbed. Krystoff’s left hand has playing with her genitals and she guided his free hand to her breasts.

“Why weren’t we doing this four days ago, Nora?” he whispered into her ear.

“I don’t know,” she said breathlessly, “Let’s just enjoy it, ok?”

“Ok. Just so you know, I’m not going to be able to hold it for much longer.”

“That’s fine,” Then she added, “I feel the same, by the way. I wish we’d done this sooner.”

Krystoff began thrusting faster. He caressed her breast and kissed her body with renewed earnestness, and she heard him breathe in her scent at her neck.

Both his hands were on her upper body now. Nora closed her eyes, enjoying the movement beneath her, enjoying the penetration and the touch of his skin.

“Oh God! Oh, I’m going to come!” Krystoff cried. Nora felt him thrusting frantically, heedless of her comfort, grasping helplessly at her breasts like a drowning man. Krystoff came deep, deep inside her and, when he withdrew, Nora had never seen a condom so full.

Nora’s flight home was just hours away. His soft penis against her bottom, his arms around her body, they spooned, both trying to imprint the moment on their memories.

Published 
Written by MC1982
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments