Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The perfect recipe for a happy ending.

"Take one penis (fresh, not frozen)."

16
16 Comments 16
1.2k Views 1.2k
703 words 703 words

 

THE RECIPE - suitable for two persons.

 

THE INGREDIENTS:

 

1)     A small bowl containing about 100 mls of moisturising lotion.

I prefer E45, which is inexpensive, unperfumed and hypoallergenic.

Available just about everywhere on the planet.

 

2)     A good, professional quality paintbrush with a half-inch tip.

You can easily find this in any decent hardware store.

By the way, it's worth paying a little bit extra for good quality here.

 

3)     A penis.

I am using a male one here, but any type of penis will do.

Size and colour are not important.

(The scrotal sac is not required in this recipe but may be retained as garnish.)

 

4)      A clean horizontal surface.

Make sure it's long enough to position the penis-owner comfortably.

They need to be lying on their back and completely naked.

I have a marble-topped island unit in my kitchen, (lucky me!)

It's perfect for this recipe and ever so easy to wipe clean.

 

 

 

THE METHOD:

 

Before you begin, you must insist that the penis owner does not attempt to touch themselves or indeed you during the procedure. You might consider simple restraining cords or straps if you have any doubts.

So, once everything is in place and the paintbrush and lotion close at hand, take the penis in freshly washed hands and gently manipulate it until it becomes fully erect. (That means all hard and stiff).

Do not attempt to proceed until a full erection has been achieved. Depending on the age of the penis, you might need to be patient. But you must discard any penis that fails to become erect after reasonable attempts.

 

 

So, once you have a thoroughly stiff and hard penis, brush away any stray hairs from around the base, and begin painting.

Yes, it's a simple as that. Liberally moisten the brush in the lotion and paint upwards from the base to the tip, moving around as necessary to ensure your penis is fully coated. 

Holly_Bae
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Holly_Bae

Just a note on 'foreskin adjustment', If necessary, gently slide the foreskin down until the tip is free and fully exposed.

(The penis I am using here has already been circumcised, so the head or tip is already fully displayed.)

 

 

It's usually at this stage you will be able to judge if the owner of the penis is going to behave and remain totally passive. If there is any indication that hands are likely to be used, please restrain them in some pleasant decorative way.

 

Continue painting, with firm even strokes from base to tip. Pay special attention to the funny bit just behind the tip. Dabble your paintbrush firmly here as it seems to have a very positive effect. 

Also, below the tip and just under that rim thingy. Pat here with the end of your brush, and you may discover a 'sweet spot' that elicits all sorts of amusing groaning and moaning.

At this stage, you can step away and allow your penis to throb quietly for a while.

 

There are no hard and fast rules here. The lightest touch is often all that's required to maintain a highly aroused state. With practice, you'll be able to judge the moment. I often run the back of a fingernail all the way from the perineum to that funny little hole at the top.

 

 

Depending on the state of affairs (moaning/pleading), you could quite easily repeat the whole process, but usually, by this time you will be ready to be rewarded with a jolly firework display of silky, milky stuff shooting up out of the tip as the entire penis jerks and twitches. 

Now, it's perfectly safe to lick or drink this fluid. It's worth trying any way to see if you like the taste and the texture. But don't allow any of this stuff near your own genital area.

 

 

Now you can release your person and perhaps lead them to the shower and see if you can encourage the penis to perform once again. Once again, youthfulness means everything here. The penis I am using belongs to an eighteen-year-old. Happy days!

Oh, one last thing. Please remember to let the owner of the penis know how impressed you were by the squirty shooting part. How high, how far, how much etc.

Enjoy!

 

Published 
Written by SuzySexton
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments