Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Oasis

"Two lovers in paradise"

16
10 Comments 10
1.1k Views 1.1k
375 words 375 words
Competition Entry: Flash Photography

Renna lay back in the pool, it’s cool liquid soothed her sex-charged body. Vortan slept noisily on the bank, his large cock still pointed to the sky, his hands behind his head. He snored and Renna laughed softly as she floated in the beautiful lagoon thinking of the past hour of lovemaking with him.

The lovers had sailed their tri-wheeled skiff across the scorched ochre sands of the Blue Devil Desert to reach the lush Quilan Mavet oasis where newly mated couples from her village had always gone to consummate their pairing. She loved how he seduced her, bringing fruit and wine, and rugs to lay on in the shade of the canopy of desert palm trees. Renna was soon feeling only the heat of her desire for Vortan as he played with her exquisite body.

Vortan was a voracious lover, she thought of his hulking body atop hers, his powerful penis filling her wet and hungry vajayjay.  Her body tingling wildly with erotic tension, she could still feel him inside her, his hot shaft sliding along her love canal, inciting erotic pulses along excited pathways to her brain.

They were meant for each other, him a healer with knowledge of all the intimate parts of humans. Her a wise woman and teacher of the tribes. Their lust for each other fueled many nights of torrid lovemaking before they went before the village elders and declared their bond for life. And by the gods in all the seven heavens, the man knew how to pleasure a wife, Renna thought and thanked Karu the Goddess of Love for a tender, loving husband.

She floated peacefully for a moment, then hearing him stir and waken, she turned to the bank of the lagoon and climbed out of the water. Seeing his still turgid cock rising to the heavens, Renna strode to her lover, knelt over him, and enveloped it with her pussy, reigniting the fires in her loins. He stirred beneath her, then his eyes popped open.

“Are you trying to wake the dead, my love?” he asked her.

“I think I have your elixir of life inside me right now,” she purred. “Let’s make sure we got it right, one more time, husband.”

Published 
Written by daddyo46
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments