Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Dutch Touch

"The sensations delivered by a Holland hottie make for a memorable night!"

32
12 Comments 12
852 Views 852
881 words 881 words

“Oh, I’m gonna lose it!” I try to grab something to steady myself, but I just wind up with one fist full of sheets and the other full of messy blonde hair.

“Mmm! M-hmm!” I don’t know if her muttering and determined nodding is consent, or meant to increase the stimulation her lips and tongue are giving my saliva-coated dick shaft.

“Oh, I’m gonna fucking cum,” I specify, more of a warning than an announcement, since I’m a gentleman. I’m writhing since I don’t have the leverage to thrust my hips upward. “Uhh, take it, Elaine!”

“Ehh,” she sputters, struggling to form consonants around my dick that’s filling most of her oral cavity. “eenuh.” She looks up from my crotch, teary eyes locking with mine.

“Oh, that’s fucking good.” My balls tighten as I smile at my fortune. A twentysomething, maybe thirty-ish, hot blonde Dutch chick slurping on my dick, her thumb and forefinger clenched around my root as her palm squeezes my nut sack. “Oh, fuck, Elaine, yesss!”

Her mouth pops off my cock. Half annoyed, half amused, she corrects my mispronunciation — “Eline” — as she smears her spit up and down my shaft and over the head. Then again slowly, annunciating all three syllables. “E-li-ne”. Her tongue slithers back and forth across the tip while the knuckles of one hand trace the underside of my slimy shaft and the fingertips of the other hand make my balls dance. Fuck, this Holland hottie has the touch!

“Sorry, yes, Eline.” Who can blame me? I only met her two hours ago. And that bar was fucking noisy. She goes back to work on my dick, her desire to get me off almost matching my own. I wonder how many anonymous hookups this Amsterdam hotel room has hosted, between couples who don’t know each other’s names enough to even try.

“Eline, I’m going to cum. Oh fuck, yes, Eline.” I had her name wrong in my head while I was fucking her with a condom on: when I was on top thrusting hard and deep, when I was shafting her from behind with my balls thumping her soft blonde pussy fuzz, and while she was riding me cowgirl-style three minutes ago. But now with the wrapping discarded and my bare dick in her mouth, there’s a new level of intimacy that demands that I properly address the lovely lady who’s about to get a mouthful of my jizz.

It's as if Eline’s squeezing forces the semen out of my balls. With a series of spasms, my ejaculate spurts forth, drenching the inside of this Dutch beauty’s mouth. Sperm or spit, or both, leak from her mouth as it continues to ascend and descend, lubricating the seal her lips are trying to make around my shaft. As if it needed it.

pamelysexyTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
pamelysexyTS

“Oh, Eline, that’s amazing,” I tell her, looking into her watery blue eyes, caressing her bare shoulders, wishing my arm could grow three feet so I could reach down her back and squeeze handfuls of those narrow, athletic hips and peachy butt cheeks. I can’t help but compare her physique, very favorably, to those smoking hot Dutch field hockey players I saw win the Olympic gold medal this past summer.

“Mmm,” she purrs as her lips retract from my dick. Stroking and squeezing a few times, she produces two or three more beads of cum from the slit at the tip, sucking them off to add to the pool in her mouth.

“Mmm, Eline, are you going to swallow like a good girl?”

“Hm-mm,” she says with a tight-lipped smile, shaking her head negatively, blonde hair tossed about on her shoulders, perky, pink-tipped titties jiggling momentarily before coming to a rest.

I sit up, looking down at her as she rocks back on her heels. She leans over to the side, sweeping her hair back. The neat, shiny plait she wore earlier tonight, tied with a cute bow, came apart sometime between crashing through the hotel room door and her exquisite, energetic blowjob. Pursing her lips, she lets the gob of slimy, cummy spit flow out of her mouth in a viscous stream.

My wife Mara catches the drool in her mouth — at least the half that didn’t miss and is now flowing down her cheek and chin. She positioned herself face-up nearby when it was evident that the fellatio was the finale, after the two ladies had shared a half hour or so of orgasmic play time.

Watching and listening to my long-time wife and our one-night lover climb onto the bed, feeding each other the squishy sperm-and-saliva cocktail while starting another moaning round of grinding their pussies on each other’s thighs, is the perfect post-orgasm treat. Eline’s lips, tongue, and fingers take turns looping strands of cum drool around Mara’s nipple, making it as stiff as I’ve ever seen it. Damn, this woman’s got the touch. The Dutch Touch, I laugh to myself.

Day three of our vacation in Amsterdam couldn’t have gone any better. If Danish girls are as wild and willing as Dutch girls, I’m sure going to enjoy our next stop in Copenhagen!

Published 
Written by SebastianTombs
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments