Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Bellydancer

"Do you want to fuck me?"

12
13 Comments 13
2.5k Views 2.5k
759 words 759 words

Author's Notes

"Dedicated to my teacher, the beautiful Safiya, for helping me reconnect with my sensual side. Bellydancing does not discriminate, welcoming any age, size, or shape to its erotic movements."

My appearance takes your breath away.

Long lashes adorn my inviting blue eyes. Glossy, red lipstick paints my full lips. Long brown hair, highlighted in gold, cascades down and around my bare shoulders. A bejeweled bra enhances my ample breasts, pushing them to new heights. See-through harem pants decorate my legs. A coin hipscarf drapes below my naked belly. Bare feet saunter towards you, toenails sparkling with glitter.

Your eyes seize the vision of loveliness before you, designed head to toe for your sensual pleasure, awakening your cock. I am here to seduce, stimulate, and entice you. Your hand instinctively goes to your pulsating cock as my seduction unfolds. 

Do you want to fuck me?

My eyes full of longing lure you in, never leaving you. I glide slowly towards you. One foot touches the floor in front of the other, then I slowly drag my trailing foot forward, repeating this movement again and again as I approach you. My shoulders seductively roll back with each step, drawing your eyes to my breasts.  

Do you want to touch them? Massage my glorious soft mounds in your hands? Roll my hard nipples between your thumb and fingers? I welcome your touch. Do you know I will squeal with each pinch, and gasp with each suck? 

The music starts - nice and slow. 

My fingertips trace a path from my belly button, up between my delicious breasts, before extending out from my body. I stretch my sexy arm towards you, beckoning you to join me in my sensual dance. Your cock lengthens, trying to reach me.

Do you know I will joyfully stroke you? I will delight in licking and swallowing your cock for you.

My hips roll in full, graceful circles with the rhythms of the music, extending my pussy towards your cock, before circling it back. Fingertips chime tiny symbols, further awakening you. 

My lips reach yours. I brush against your lips just long enough for you to inhale my breath, feeling my warmth. I pull away, searching your eyes for a glimpse into your soul. I see you. Our mouths connect again in a gentle embrace, as our connection deepens. I submit to you, opening my mouth for you. Your tongue claims mine. Your cock strains against your pants, begging to be freed. My lipstick stains your mouth, so you will remember me when I am gone.

abby509
Online Now!
Lush Cams
abby509

In sync with the music, my hips roll seamlessly with fluid movements, around and around, drawing you in. My arms move in serpentine-like undulations, putting you under my spell. I shimmy seductively back and forth, ensnaring you, coins ringing together with each movement.

I slowly ride your cock, with my hips circling nice and slow, round and round. My sensual self unfolds as my arms move in waves and ripples overhead. I entangle you in my erotic web. Your cock feels my warm, tight pussy desperately pulling you in, then pushing you back, only to pull you in again. Your hands reach around my body to clutch my ass, squeezing and kneading my soft globes. You can't take your eyes off me as I worship you.

The tempo of the music increases. 

You find my quickened, percussive hip hits explosive. With each enticing pop, your heart rate accelerates. Unconsciously, your tongue slides out of your mouth, licking your lips, that you wish were my pussy. Your cock responds to my changing body movements, aching, begging for its sweet release. My circling hips mesmerize you. The coins jiggling on my hipscarf ring in hypnotic sounds, further entrancing you.

Exhilaration consumes us. Unhurried movements turn demanding. My arms fall from their bewitching dance and desperately grasp your body for support. My pussy meets your cock with frenzied thrusts. Guttural groans drown out the music. With eyes locked, we are as intimately connected as two people can be. We fuck. And fuck. And fuck.

The music reaches its climax.

All control is lost as we wildly fuck with raw abandon. Losing ourselves, impassioned eyes glaze, screaming throats burn, and finally ... finally ... flaming bodies erupt, spilling the evidence of our passion. With time, the sound of the music returns, descending back to its slow rhythms.

Delicious beads of moisture glisten on my naked tummy. Hips relax back into gentle swaying. Slender fingers captivatingly run through my hair, reminding you of those same fingers stroking your cock. My eyes open and close with each stroke. Arms resume their enchanting snake-like movements. Your eyes never leave my glorious ass sashaying away.

Do you want to fuck me?

 

Published 
Written by KimmiBeGood
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments