Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sweet Caroline

"Meeting at a mixer leads to some not so innocent fun"

18
7 Comments 7
7.0k Views 7.0k
886 words 886 words

She was a high school senior. I was a college sophomore. She was my roommate's girlfriend's little sister. She was hot. I was horny.  Bill's girl brought her sister to the mixer and introduced us. Caroline Claussey was tall, blonde, shapely, and very used to getting what she wanted.

The four of us sat together drinking beer and shooting the breeze when I felt a hand on my upper thigh. I nonchalantly looked down to see Caroline's hand moving over the growing lump in my pants. She smiled as we talked, her fingers conforming to my stiffening length, not letting on to Bill and Leann exactly what was going on. Caroline suggested that we get up and dance. I readily agreed. Once on the dance floor, she put both arms around my neck, pressing her hips to mine as we slowly wound around the dance floor. Being only slightly shorter than me, she pulled my head down for a kiss. Lips brushing at first, sparks flying, her tongue insinuated itself in my mouth. I sucked on it for a very long minute. The song ended and she suggested we go outside, strolling around campus.

Arm in arm we wandered until we ducked between two buildings and into the shadows. "I love the way you kiss," she said, "but I want more." You don't have to tell me twice. I backed her up against a brick wall, pressing my hands against her small but full breasts, kissing her hard. Her arms locked behind my neck and her legs left the ground, ankles crossed behind my back.

"I want you to cum for me," she said, grinding her panty-clad pussy against my erection. Happy to oblige, I rolled my hips, pressing against her, the friction building, driving me onward. "Feels good, doesn't it?"

"God, yes!" I replied, my lower lip being grazed by her teeth. We were fucking with our clothes on, my hips rubbing against her pussy, her breasts pushing against my hands. 

"Are you close yet?" she panted. I nodded, groaning into her mouth, fully expecting her to suggest we go to my dorm room. I was getting dangerously close and I wanted to smell this girl's musk, taste her, feel her as she came.  

I realized that my condoms were back in my room, and I suggested we go there and quickly. I could feel her heat against my length as she continued to grind.  I slid my hands off her blouse-covered breasts, sliding them underneath blouse and bra. Those soft globes with their hard pebble-like nipples digging into my hands felt like heaven. I kneaded them as I continued to dry hump her.  Chewing on my earlobe, she said again, in a throaty whisper, "Cum for me."

Carlas_Dream
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Carlas_Dream

With all the tactile sensations sending their urgent messages to my brain, I overloaded. My cock began to spew its contents all over the inside of my boxers. My thumbs and forefingers pinched her nipples as my grunted pleasure echoed off the brick walls. The sticky mess slowly drooled down my leg as I turned her around, one hand still on her breast, the other sliding down to the hem of her skirt.  "And, what do you think you're doing?" she teased.

"Returning the favor," I answered back, worrying the lower edge of her earlobe with my teeth. My hand found her bare thigh, slid up until I felt the coolness of her dampened panties. My fingers danced over her mound, searching for a hem. Finding it, they slipped inside, combing through her dirty blonde curls until I found the source of her wetness. Slowly I drew circles around her clit, spreading her juices over the sensitive nub.

"You certainly seem to know your way around a girl's anatomy," she said, turning her head for a kiss. "Had a lot of practice?"

"Not really," I replied between kisses,  I slipped a finger between her lower lips, reveling in the heat, sinking two knuckles deep. She rolled her hips in acceptance of my invasion. "Now I want you to cum for me." Curling my finger inside, rolling her nipple in my other hand and kissing her neck, I drove her slowly toward our reward.  

As my finger slid deeper, she would move her hips forward, encouraging me to keep digging, then she would press her ass against my reforming hard-on. Then she slipped her hand inside my pants, using my coagulating cum to rub her fingers over my helmet. "Oh God! Don't stop! I'm close," she moaned. My finger pushed in until my palm brushed against her bush and clit, the noise reverberating off the walls of the alley. She turned her head, bit me on the neck, muffling her moans as she came all over my hand.

Panting as she slowly came down from her sexual high, she pulled her hand from my pants, licking the cooled, salty cum from her fingers. She pulled my hand from her pants, indicating that I should taste her. I did. It was delicious. Then she turned to face me and pulled my face to hers and kissed me. Our tongues went right at each other, trading flavors until it seemed they were all gone.

"What are you doing next Saturday night?"

"I think I'm going out with you," I replied.

 

 

Published 
Written by AGreyFoxxx
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments