Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Seduction In The Dark

"Imagine yourself in this scenario."

8
6 Comments 6
2.7k Views 2.7k
451 words 451 words

Author's Notes

"I have written this to be gender-neutral and sexual orientation neutral so you can put yourself as the person in this brief story. I would be interested in your thoughts. I'm still new at this and I'd appreciate your feedback."

Approaching home, you notice your neighbour bending at the boot of their car and you can’t help thinking, (not for the first time) That’s a sexy sight. You're reminded of the regular flirting and various fantasy scenarios your partner and you have discussed in the past.

Snapping back to reality, you pull up in your driveway, your neighbour looks up, smiles and waves. Of course, you smile and wave back You feel slightly aroused by this brief exchange.

You’ve arrived home to an empty house, no one else is home yet.

Your first thought is great, I can take this quiet time to gather your thoughts from a difficult day and relax with a drink.

It’s been a very tense day and you have a splitting headache. The lights in the bathroom are too bright so you elect to shower in the dark. This is common for you.

Water falling on your head and neck, someone steps into the shower behind you and gently embraces you. You’re not startled as your partner often does this because you have a very large shower, plenty of room for two. First gently washing your back then caressing you and kissing your neck. Reaching around you caressing your chest then down lower finally you turn to face each other in the dark. You can’t see each other, but the worries of the day are washing away as you embrace, caressing each other. Kissing now with more and more passion, you take turns kissing your way down the other's body, lingering for a while then kissing your way back up again. Eventually, you’re both on the floor of the shower with the water falling over you as your lovemaking becomes more intense and frantic as your bodies repeatedly crash and splash together until your climaxes explode simultaneously. Don't you love when that happens?

Now as you both regain your breath still kissing and caressing each other, the water splashing on you, your troubles have evaporated.

You both stand up, kiss, and your partner steps out while you continue to finish your wash.

As you finish drying you hear keys jingling at the front door, so still naked, you step into the bedroom to investigate. At that moment, from your darkened room as the front door opens, you also notice the light from your neighbour’s bedroom, and you can clearly see you neighbour naked and wet.

The front door closes as your partner walks into the room, puts down their things from work and also sees your wet, naked neighbour then smiles at you.

“Did you enjoy that sweetheart? We thought that would be nice after your difficult day.”

 

Published 
Written by Trappa
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments