Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

S is for Spanking

"The NSFW alphabet starts! Getting spanked with a crop has its perks if you let it."

12
8 Comments 8
3.4k Views 3.4k
653 words 653 words

Author's Notes

"This is the first prompt my friend gave me for my NSFW alphabet. <p> [ADVERT] </p>It's pretty simple, but I hope you enjoy it!"

A St. Andrew’s Cross was an excellent addition to our sex dungeon. I have you strapped to it, your delectable ass presented to me. I’ve adorned you today with a bright red ball gag and nothing else. You look utterly delicious. Myself, I’m wearing my prettiest set of black lace lingerie, fish net thigh highs, and stiletto pumps. You were wolf whistling at me until you let me have my way with you. Now you’re whimpering, anticipating my next move. I have a black leather crop in hand that I’ve been snapping against my other palm periodically as I pace behind you, my heels clicking on the concrete.

“Today’s session is brought to you by the letter ‘S’,” I purr cruelly as I snap the crop against my palm once more.

You mumble something against the gag, but I refuse to remove the gag to let you speak. Instead, I snap the crop against your left ass cheek, leaving a stinging red mark. You cry out in a mixture of pleasure in pain. “Less talky, more moaning,” I instruct. Being the generous woman I am, I press up against your back and soothe the stinging red mark with my palm before that hand slips around to gently stroke your straining cock. Someone seems to be enjoying my mild torture. You make a few noises against the gag, which sound like moans to me, so I give you a few more strokes as a reward before pulling away.

*Snap!* Against your right cheek this time. You cry out once more, but it’s followed by a moan. “Good boy,” I purr before turning my attention back to the left cheek. I alternate on either cheek, enjoying the muffled yelps that escape you past the gag. Ten strikes to each side and then I’m back to stroking you, running the crop up your leg.

AsyaMoon
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AsyaMoon

“You like that?” I ask and you nod your head, mumbling incoherently against the gag. I run my hand up and down your length, adding little twists of my wrist as I go, driving you wild. I can tell your close by how clenched your ball sack is. Just as you’re about to cum, I stop and step away, removing your restraints from the St. Andrew’s Cross. I guide you over to the bed, pressing you down in to the red, silk sheets. You’re moaning in agony, throwing muffled curses at me for not letting you cum. I push your head against the pillows and tie you to the headboard.

“Hmm, what to do, what to do…” I know you don’t like the gag because you’d much rather be laving your tongue through my slick pussy, but I’m having too much fun. I trace the crop over your stomach and chest, teasing lightly. You buck, wanting me to touch your cock again, desperate to cum.

I give in to your wishes – but on my terms. I trace the crop up your shaft. I’m grinning down at your wild eyes. The most generous thing I could do for you right now would be to sit on your face. You do love to eat me out so much! But I’m in the mood to be filled with your cock. So I crawl up your body until I’m straddling your waist. I shift my panties to the side and sink down your cock, moaning lowly as I do so. I feel so full!

I ride you long and hard, rough as I like until you explode inside me. Only then do I undo the gag and only then do I allow you to eat my cum filled pussy until I’m writhing, a wanton mess above you. Once I’m satisfied – four orgasms later – I reach to untie you from the bed and cuddle in to your side.

 

 

Published 
Written by lillywhitepanties
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments