Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Pussy Time

"Mallory's new boyfriend and her loving pussy."

46
14 Comments 14
1.9k Views 1.9k
960 words 960 words
Recommended Read

"Yes, oh god yes! Don't you dare stop! Harder! Fuck yes!"

Mille was lying in her bed, her head perked up, listening to Mallory shouting her pleasure. She made no secret that she was jealous; the old comfortable chair showed it. It used to be just her and Mallory. They slept together every night. She loved Mallory and was sure Mallory felt the same. After all, she used to sleep in her bed every night. Mallory always held her, kissed her, made her feel special. She returned it all in spades! There was nothing she would not do for her.

Now he was here—Chuck. Upchuck Chuck she called him. At first, it was subtle, but Upchuck had made it clear, in many ways, that he really had no use for her. She knew the signs. Nowadays, he was very open about it. She was basically banished from being around them. Mallory always told her some version of, "Now sweetie, you know we want to be alone. Chuck wants me all to himself. You know I would have you there if I could, but he is just not into cats and I really care about him—not that I don't care about you my precious, but he is so special—he makes me so happy. I know you understand. You will always be my favorite pussy. He just does what you can't."

On several occasions, Millie had peaked in the bedroom. She had seen Upchuck between Mallory's legs, licking. It always made Mallory giggle and moan—sometimes scream and tremble. She wondered what the big deal was. After all, licking was a major pastime. She licked herself often and it was not particularly thrilling, it was just what she did.  Mallory had always laughed and giggled whenever she had tried to poke around there. She wanted to lick; it was second nature to her. Mallory's scent and perceptible moisture always drew her, but her only love always pushed her away, usually saying something like, "No Millie, that's not for you to lick; you have your own." It wasn't fair!

"Oh Baby, I'm gonna cum! Do it, do it! Fuck yes. OH Yes, NOW! Fill me! I feel it. God, I love it. I love you!"

How many times had she heard some version of that? Many, many was the easy answer. Now they would quietly snuggle together. Just like we used to do. Well, not just like. Millie knew she couldn't do everything that he did.

Soon the lights went out. The apartment went quiet. Millie knew the drill. She was left alone. Everyone slept. Then, usually, more of the same in the morning.

The sun had been up about a half-hour when she heard the first stirrings from the bedroom. Her ears perked up. Would they come out? She wanted her Mallory. The door stayed closed. At first, she just heard indistinct words. Then Mallory's unique giggle; she would know it anywhere. They were moving around.

YigitTease
Online Now!
Lush Cams
YigitTease

Laughter as Mallory clearly said, "You bad boy! You are so nasty! I've never..."

More words that Millie could not understand. Then... Shwap! Shwap!

"Oh Jesus! You are going to be wicked this morning aren't you?"

Shwap! Shwap!  "Spread those ass cheeks... That's a good girl."

"Fuck you're so big! Oh god, my ass... Please just... Yes, like that, do it like that. Take my ass!"

Now Millie had one ear pressed tight against the door, her nose at the crack left when it was closed. She had to look out for her best friend. Girls had to stick together, take care of each other. There were no more words, just a sort of low growling mixed with Mallory's cries, moans and shouts of what, Millie hoped, was frenzied bliss accompanied by the unmistakable sound of flesh slapping together. She had heard it all before, but she still worried about her Mallory. She loved her best friend and could not understand how seemingly distressed cries and moans made her happy.

The jumble of sound went on and on, sometimes raucous and guttural, sometimes tender and soft. Eventually, she sensed that it was all beginning to climax; Mallory's cries were becoming more and more delirious and fervent. 

Finally, "Oh god yes! Baby, baby... Fuck! FUCK! Oh my god, what you do to me."

Millie heard one long deep groan mixed with Mallory's wild shouts, then silence... except for their collapsing bodies. Part of her knew everything was okay, but she would not be totally convinced until she heard them moving and the more normal kind of conversation that she was used to; the kind that did not involve Upchuck being mean to Mallory.

It was not long before Millie began to hear the sounds she was used to: the shower running, the rustle of towels, clothes being donned, and finally footsteps towards the door. Mille moved but stayed close just to make sure.

As the door opened and Mallory walked out, she saw Mille waiting.

"There's my girl! How's my favorite pussy this morning? I hope we didn't keep you awake last night. I know I can be kinda loud sometimes."

She held out her arms. Millie happily jumped up and received the snuggles she craved.

Upchuck walked past them, saying, "See ya later babe. You're so fucking hot, and I'm not talking to you, you furry beast. Mallory's pussy beast is hair free and delicious!"

He gave Mallory's butt a hard smack has he walked by. She jumped on her toes saying, "You're such a bad boy!"

"And you're my special vixen that loves every moment, don't you?"

She started petting my head, giggling, while quietly replying, "Every wonderful moment, baby. I'm already looking forward to tonight and your beast."

Published 
Written by Kee
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments