Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mountain Time 3 -- The Conclusion

"We taste good."

3
3 Comments 3
1.4k Views 1.4k
520 words 520 words

Thighs together, ass contracting then relaxing, your hips swayed. Clearly the orgasm that erupted within kept taunting you with aftershocks.

Nothing speaks to me in sultry, beckoning tones as does your body.

I rose to move against you, arms wrapping you in animal want, my groin pressing, telling you my body was listening to yours.

Head still down, you tiptoed so your cheeks enveloped the aching length of me. And you rode. Up and down, your hips performed a salacious dance that tormented me in a most pleasurable way.

In retrospect, I should have been wondering, “Do I finally get my release?”

But no. In that moment I savored every rise and fall of your hips. In that moment I relished every inch of your warm skin against every inch of mine. In that moment the building intensity of the day enveloped us. In that moment it was about…that moment. Then. There. Under the afternoon sun, it was that moment.

My hips dipped slightly so the head of my cock slipped deeper. You moaned when it pressed against the tight pucker of your ass. And you pushed, but not enough to force me inside.

The time had come for me to taunt a bit.

Hips rocking gently, the threat of me entering your ass loomed. You did not object, but neither did you offer. Not that penetrating would have been an issue as the flood of your own juices remained.

Your hips moved forward slightly, breaking the tease, but not breaking the bond. You spread your legs shoulder-width, set that deep arch in your back, and submitted you to me.

Antonella_Reid
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Antonella_Reid

“My pussy needs you.”

Guiding my cock to that place it had desired since waking, your fingers gripped the slick shaft to assist. You couldn’t resist stroking. Nor could you resist rubbing your clit with me. That caused shivers. That elicited raspy moans from us both.

“Now, Michael,” came your plea as you positioned me for penetration.

As much as the urge suggested I plunge hard and deep, slipping into slow meant prolonging the intensity of the moment. My push forward was met with your push back until my hips pressed hard against your hot cheeks.

Both of us grinding meant we wanted me deep.

My hands moved to your shoulders to steady us as I pumped. Deep in; out until you clamped down around only the head. Then deep again; you milked every inch.

Thrusts shortened. Motions quickened. Skin collided with skin.

“Now, Michael!” It wasn’t a plea this time.

I needed no further encouragement. Burying deep inside you, my release came with a loud moan. You bucked back, coming with me.

With us both finally calming, you slipped forward, forcing my still lurching cock out of you.

Turning and kneeling, you devoured me. Your mouth continued what your pussy began until you pulled the last drops of cum down your throat.

A few licks to thoroughly clean me, then you stood. Our lips naturally engaged.

“Damn, we taste good,” you whispered.

“Shower time?”

Hot, steaming water flowing over us sounded like the perfect pre-dinner prelude.

 

Published 
Written by RoaringTiger
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments